An Anniversary with a Twist!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
809 Followers

Jim had raised my right leg so it was resting out straight on his broad shoulders and was concentrating almost solely on my upper thigh of that same leg. After a few minutes he swapped my legs, placing my left on his shoulder so as to afford the same treatment as the right – only now that meant he was sitting between my legs! I was well aware he would now have an unrestricted view up my short skirt and could easily see the tiny bit of lace material that was only barely covering my pussy.

Earl moved my head back further and was kissing my neck. Gradually his lips found mine, his long tongue probing my mouth open to kiss me deeply. My head was spinning, how had this happened so fast? I was being seduced by two total strangers while my husband not only looked on, but more than likely was filming every move!

I decided I would let them go, just a little further, and then I would call for some timeout. Yes, that's what I would do.

Jim, by this stage, had parted my legs a little more. He continued to rub either side of my thigh in long sensual strokes from my knee almost up to my hip, raising the hem of my skirt even higher – one hand was getting very close to my aching pussy.

I was still kissing Earl, when his right hand massaging my neck slipped over my bare shoulder and snaked down, slowly down – and beneath my top! I placed my own hand on Earl's in a half-hearted attempt to halt his progress, but it was too late. His long fingers ran over the top of my right breast – exploring, to find my erect nipple, tweaking and rolling it around gently. His hand went from one of my breasts to the other, squeezing and fondling each of my sensitive nipples in turn. And so I continued to kiss him, with an ever increasing urgency.

Finally, after several close calls and me almost willing him on, Jim became bolder too. It was like a little electric shock at first, only far nicer of course. I felt his fingers lightly flicker over the lace of my g-string that only just covered my ever moistening labia. At last! A beautiful tingling coursed through my vagina, and with each tender stroke of my leg he spent a little more time tickling the delicate folds of my responsive pussy.

Oh my God, it was feeling sooo good.

After a few minutes of this exquisite treatment I was barely aware as the straps of my top were pulled down over my shoulders, exposing my naked breasts to the cool air-conditioning. Earl had his hands cupping each of my breasts now, almost kneading them in a circular fashion. And, I was not too sure when, but my legs had been spread open even wider. I glanced down briefly to see Jim was kneeling between them and his head was very close to my crotch. I closed my eyes again just as I felt his hot breath on my inner thighs – his fingers ever so gently easing my flimsy panties to one side – to finally touch my hairless lips.

I began to writhe around slowly – it was just all sooo good. I rocked my hips back and forth encouraging Jim's fingers to touch my pussy more and more. His fingers rubbed up and down my little slit, gradually teasing my inner lips out, to then gently pull them apart. Pretty soon I felt something warm and wet running up my inner thigh toward my honey-pot, I knew it would have to be Jim's tongue. I absolutely just love to have my pussy licked, so I placed a hand on Jim's head and guided him to his goal just a little bit faster.

"Oh God, yesss," I breathed, when I felt the first flick of his tongue across my vulva.

"Mmm....oooh...that's it." In an expert way, he began to flick his tongue up and down the length of my slit, getting teasingly close to my clitoris.

"Don't stop now...come on," I drawled huskily. I felt Jim pull at my little gold clit ring, no doubt working my hood open to expose the hard nub of super-sensitive flesh beneath. He prised my lips apart and lowered his mouth onto my pussy again. Thank God!

I guess he had only run his raspy tongue over my clit half a dozen times when I went off! Oh boy, did I climax! So unbelievably fast! I was aware of little else as my pelvic muscles contracted for what seemed an eternity. I had a firm grip on either side of Jim's head and ground myself into his face – literally fucking his beautiful tongue for possibly a minute.

"Mmmm...I needed that, thankyou my nice boy," I chuckled, releasing my grip on his head, just as the last tremor began to subside.

My husband Simon knew only to well that after I had cunnilingus I just had to have cock – like straight away, so my waning orgasm would wax into another more intense one! All it usually took was a few hard thrusts of my husband's cock. Suddenly I felt at the mercy of the two young men. I didn't care what happened now. If my husband wanted to see his wife fuck a couple of strangers – well he probably would – very soon!

I ground my pussy back into Jim's face and drew Earl down to kiss him passionately. I kept one hand on the back of Jim's head and reached over for Earl's crotch to discover an impressive erection straining beneath his pants.

"She wants cock, go on Earl fuck her, get that black slug of yours out and give it to her man!" Simon said.

And I did! I probably would have not cared if at that moment Jim had taken some initiative and fucked me too!

I fumbled for Earl's fly and lowered it hastily. Reaching inside his pants I found his cock and tried to pull it free.

Earl stopped kissing me; his hands were still on my breasts, kneading them and rolling my nipples between his fingers. I opened my eyes and I could see Simon close by – filming everything. Jim let up for a brief moment, but only to slip a finger deep into my tight vagina several times before removing it and rubbing my juice around my little bum-hole.

"Oooh yeah...keep going," I encouraged.

Jim worked his finger into my backdoor. Soon he had a finger in each of my holes and was fingering me quite forcefully. Not anywhere as good as a nice stiff cock, but still, I was enjoying it immensely.

It was an almost surreal situation. Who would have ever dreamt it? After all the years of fantasies I never thought it would really happen, I can tell you. But here I was – with two young men, and thoroughly enjoying it! No doubt the combination of the evening's events earlier and the alcohol had assisted in getting me to this highly aroused state. My husband's perseverance was finally paying off for him – but I was still not sure what pleasure he would get out of it! Filming while his wife was pleasured by two young strangers? Hmmm. At that moment I did not care. If my pleasure gave him pleasure – so be it!

"That's it little lady...get it out for me," Earl said in his baritone voice.

I managed to release Earl's cock from his pants and was busily wanking him while Jim thrust his fingers into me rapidly – within a minute of my first orgasm subsiding another one, just as intense as the first, washed over me. My toes curled up till they almost cramped and I was only barely aware that my hand was still firmly gripping Jim's head. I let the poor young man up for air.

"Hey man...her muff and ass are gripping my fingers like a milking machine," Jim informed Earl, while he continued to finger my pulsating holes.

Gradually my second orgasm subsided and I began to gets some of my wits back again!

Although somewhat breathless, as you could imagine I was still slowly wanking Earl. He placed a hand behind my head and drew my face close to his groin. I opened my glazed eyes and was confronted by my first black penis – my God they look so much better in the flesh!

It was obvious what Earl wanted me to do, so I took a deep breath and leant closer. Still gripping his slug with my diminutive hand I bent it down to the level of my mouth.

No one was saying a word – not even my husband, as they all watched.

I stroked his length back and forth for a few moments then moved even closer until my lips just brushed the tip of his bulbous head – and then I kissed it.

That was all. I just kissed it lightly and sat back in the chair.

"Oh mama...don't you just tease me like that!" Earl groaned.

"Later," I whispered softly.

Slowly I pushed both young men away from me and attempted to straighten-up my dishevelled clothes. I knew that I would be flushed in the face and my chest heaved from the excitement. I could not believe what I had just allowed happen with these two strangers whom I had met no more than an hour ago! I looked over at my husband momentarily – considering what he had just seen happen to his wife, he seemed unbelievably comfortable with the situation and was taking photos!

"What's wrong?" Jim asked me, still kneeling on the floor near my legs.

"Nothing," I replied, "nothing at all, on the contrary, things are just fine."

I thanked Jim for his absolutely wonderful work on my pussy and looked next to me to see that Earl had taken over stroking himself with an inquisitive look on his face. Never before had I been with two men – the fact that they where so young and one was – dare I say it – a black guy, and the anonymity of it all had an overwhelmingly arousing effect upon me. And I could fuck them both with my dear husband's blessing – good Lord, it doesn't get any better than that. Does it?

I reached beside myself and placed a hand on Earl's hard buttocks.

"Before I go any further, I would like both Jim and Simon to leave the room. I...I want to do Earl in private." I glanced over at my husband and this time I caught an almost astonished look on his face before he went back to the viewfinder and continued to film us.

"You are joking...aren't you?" Jim asked disappointingly.

I shook my head.

"Sorry man...the little lady just wants herself some real meat...black meat!" Earl said smugly to his friend while waving his big slug around near my face.

I suppose it sounded a little prudish after what had just happened, but that was how it was going to be. Earl moved in closer to me again and caressed my shoulders while we watched the reluctant Jim and Simon prepare to leave. Simon grabbed a couple more of the beers out of the fridge and beckoned Jim out onto the balcony not more than fifteen feet from where I was sitting. I watched them disappear behind the curtain that covered the doorway and heard the sliding door close.

Simon had set the video camera back up on the tripod before he'd left and I decided to give my husband a surprise when he eventually watched the film. On shaky legs I stood up from the chair and Earl and I moved a little closer to the camera and I knelt down in front of him. I am not a big fan of performing fellatio – but I was going to give it my best shot – for my husband of course! Simon's eyes would pop out when he eventually saw the secret footage, I thought.

Unbuttoning Earl's pants, I lowered them past his thighs. Now I was able to have a better look at his erect penis. It looked about an inch or so longer than my husband's – but the girth – oh boy, it was much greater! Again I gripped his thick shaft and stroked him slowly. His big, purple/black knob was quite round and flared out substantially near his shaft. It was glistening with pre-cum and I moved in closer.

"You gonna suck it this time...arent' ya!" said Earl, more a statement than a request.

I felt a little scared that he would try and force me to take it all, but I kept my nerve and moved in until I was able to just kiss it softly like before.

"That's it...go on mama," Earl whispered hoarsely.

Tentatively, I started to lick it up and down. I only have a small mouth and when Earl placed his hands behind my head I was hesitant to take more than the very tip of his cock in past my straining lips.

Earl moaned loudly, but he could no doubt see my dilemma and was surprisingly gentle and patient with my amateurish attempt at giving him head. It was no use though; I just couldn't get more than his big fat head in. I slurped away at his salty pre-cum and made sure we were side on to the camera, doing my very best to look like I was thoroughly enjoying it!

Earl had his fingers entwined in my hair and was pulled my head in closer. He moved his hips back and forth fucking my mouth with his knob. I was sure my teeth were scraping over his sensitive flesh but I couldn't help it. Several times I gagged when he went in just a little too far, even causing my eyes to water!

I stroked his length with one hand and fondled his balls with the other while continuing to let him fuck my mouth. I soon discovered that once I got over the gagging sensation, I was better off to take all of his big head in past my teeth so my jaw strained less with the smaller shaft diameter. Still, I could hardly breathe!

After a few minutes, Earl withdrew his fat cock from my mouth. My saliva glistened on his velvety black skin. I looked up at him quite relieved, but continued to stroke his cock with one hand while cupping his large scrotum with my other hand.

"I think you should just fuck me instead, Earl."

"Sounds good to me, little lady, hopen your lil' gash is a bit bigger than your mouth?"

"Well...it's not real big...but at least it's got no teeth!" I smiled.

Earl laughed.

"Let me get undressed," he said to me hoarsely.

I sat back with my legs folded beneath me and watched him as he disrobed. Oh boy, I will never forget the sight of his almost hairless body. It was extremely well-toned with great muscle definition. I was quite gob-smacked so to speak. Simon had chosen well for me!

Earl reached for my hand and helped me to my feet, then he positioned me slightly side on to the camera with my hands resting on the back of the other chair. He raised my little mini-skirt up over my buttocks and ever so gently caressed my bare bottom. After a few moments, he hooked his fingers under the sides of my g-string and lowered them down – slowly- to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

He then went to work with his long wet tongue on my backside, gently biting and nibbling my flesh all the while his hands caressed my thighs.

"That's nice, very nice Earl," I murmured softly.

I lent over further resting my head on the back of the chair and spread my legs a bit wider giving him the opportunity of greater access to my hot little pussy. I was in heaven! Every now and then Earl would prise my cheeks apart with his strong hands and his tongue would flick over my butt-hole, sending shivers up through my body. But still he hadn't touched my aching vagina.

Now I enjoy fucking doggy-style a lot – but not first up, and when I sensed Earl positioning himself behind me I waited – until his fat knob was just rubbing my engorged slit – oh my God, it felt sooo nice! I let him rub himself up and down my hole a few times and just as he began to increase the pressure I moved away quickly.

"What...come back here!" he said in a surprised tone.

But I just took a few steps to the side and lay back on the large bed. Earl looked at me slightly taken aback – until I opened my legs for him – wide! Then he brightened up considerably and stepped over toward the bed. I splayed my juicy lips apart with my fingers and offered him my beckoning pussy.

"What do you think, not too bad for an old broad, hey?" I asked unashamedly.

"You look low mileage, mama. Don't think you had too many previous owners," Earl chuckled appreciatively.

His accent enthralled me just as much as his wonderful body – I was really itching to go now!

"Come on then...don't keep a lady waiting," I cried, thrusting my pelvis towards him invitingly.

Earl wasted little time and in only a few moments he was kneeling on the bed between my legs. I looked down at his swollen cock standing proud, large and black, veins pronounced beneath the velvety skin, his bulbous knob still glistening with the combination of my saliva and his pre-cum in the dim light.

"Come on Earl," I whispered impatiently, pulling my knees back offering my sex to him.

Earl lowered himself down as if in slow motion and positioned himself between my thighs. His hand went behind my head and he drew my mouth to his and he began to kiss me passionately again, our tongues intertwined and probed one-another's mouth. His lips were so much larger than mine – but still I kissed him back with a hunger I had not known for some time.

Then I felt it – just a gentle prodding at first, quite unmistakable though. Finally his beautiful, hard manhood jabbed at the entrance of my wet pussy and I rocked my hips back and forth, now eager to be fucked. This time Earl teased me, first he would touch his cock against my entrance and when he felt me trying to pull him in closer he would back away.

"Come on Earl...stick it in...stop teasing me," I begged.

Impatiently, I reached down between our bodies and found his thick cock and quickly put him on target, rubbing his cock along my slippery hole a few times.

"That's it...go on Earl...put it in...put it in," I demanded like a wanton slut.

He increased the pressure and I felt my well-lubed pussy slowly being penetrated. Just a little bit at a time – and all very, very slowly. I felt my inner labia being forced in with his girth somewhat painfully and I groaned. He then withdrew partially and pushed in again and again until his big round knob finally popped past my tight entrance and he slid his cock in me almost completely. I almost came on the spot!

"Oooh...gawd... now that's better...isn't it? See, no teeth," I sighed deeply.

Earl chuckled, "No teeth...but still like ya mouth ...fucken' tight."

After a few more gentle thrusts lying on me, Earl propped himself up on his hands and slid his cock in and out a few times, both of us watching his thick black slug as it disappeared deep into my straining, pink pussy.

"Oh my God, Earl, that's it....mmmm," I moaned as I was filled with his girth.

After a minute or so of slow fucking I raised my legs high in the air – bending my knees back. Pretty soon he was able to achieve full penetration and he increased his tempo to a nice rhythm with long, deep strokes. I fucked him back earnestly, rocking my pelvis up each time he ground into my pussy.

I knew I would not last long – the feeling of intense pleasure was overwhelming and my third orgasm for the night was fast approaching. I began to buck around a bit more and I told him to go harder – I just love to be fucked hard!

And he did! Earl really began to pound me into the bed and I was sure my husband and Jim would be able to hear the thumping of the wooden bed-head as it hit the wall repeatedly. God knows who else could hear the noise our fucking was making in any of the adjoining rooms – even above the music!

"Oooh Earl...don't stop...don't stop,"

I cried out loud when I started to come – and I hoped Simon could hear my every sound as this virile young man fucked his wife senselessly.

"Aaah...aaah...mmm....yesss...I'm coming...I'm coming."

I Earl just kept on thrusting into me, my eyes rolled back in my head and a long, drawn-out moan escaped my lips with every hard pump of Earl's cock. Simon would never have been able to keep going this long – I was almost at the point of exhaustion – I could not remember ever being fucked for so long and hard! My orgasm continued to roll on and on, probably my first ever multiple, and yes my knees were trembling too. Earl continued to fuck me right through my long orgasm – my God, I thought I was going to faint!

Earl had my legs pushed back and was holding my ankles – the look on his face was one of unbridled lust.

"Please...uh...uh...come...gawd...Earl...would you come," I managed to say breathlessly.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I was not enjoying it, oh no! I loved every minute of it; this young black man had stamina too die for! But my poor little pussy! Oooh, would it ever be the same?

"Soon...ugh...ugh...soon," was all I got from Earl.

coops181
coops181
809 Followers