An Anniversary with a Twist!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he kept at it – for a least another five minutes or so – before finally – no he didn't come, but he slowed down, lowering my tired legs and just plugging away at my abused little pussy with only the occasional hard thrust.

"Oh Earl, I don't know if I can go any longer, you're amazing!"

He eventually stopped, somewhat breathless himself and rolled us onto our sides, his cock still firmly planted in my stretched-out cunt. That was when he told me how I was his first white woman and he would never forget it. Of course I told him that not only was he my first black man, but he was the first man to root me in nearly 20 years – apart from my husband – and I was loving every minute of it!

For a few more minutes he screwed me slowly. Both of us watched his glistening black rod disappearing to the hilt and then draw out my swollen pink lips with each stroke. I discovered there is something wonderfully 'nasty' about the sight of a thick black cock buried deep in the almost hairless little pussy of a white woman – and now here I was, doing the interracial thing for real! Beautiful! Just watching it turned me on immensely and I began to lust for more.

Earl surprised me when he finally withdrew his tool and smiled at me, saying he wanted to try something else. I pretty well knew what he wanted to do next – doggies!

And I was right. I was as ready as I ever would be after recovering somewhat from the hammering moments before and I allowed Earl to position me on the edge of the bed so he could stand on the floor behind me. Kneeling down with my head resting on my forearms on the bed I could see between my legs as Earl positioned himself behind me - the height was perfect.

He pushed my skirt up around my waist again and gripped my hips. I closed my eyes just as I felt him line himself up and with little effort this time he entered me again – sooo much easier than before. Earl slid his cock in and out nicely in long, slow strokes a few times then hesitated. I felt him slip my shoulder straps off and then lower my top to my waist. With his cock deep inside me he reached under and fondled my breasts somewhat roughly, pinching and squeezing my nipples and pulling them forcefully. Again I watched, and again the sight of our contrasting skin was like an aphrodisiac to me – I wanted him to be rough with me! And I groaned appreciatively.

Earl started off fucking me slowly – but only for a minute or so – then gradually he increased his tempo, moving his hands to my buttocks so he could squeeze my cheeks apart.

"Not too hard Earl...I don't think I can take too much more ...umph ... oooh...Earl," I murmured, almost pleading.

Then a funny thing happened – he smacked my arse. He would pump into me a few times then he would smack my butt again. Each time he did this a jolt of burning pain would be blend into a form of pleasure.

I was actually starting to enjoy it!

"Aaaah...Earl....aaah...oooh my God....aaaah," I cried every time his hand smacked my burning bottom.

With my head tilted sideways I could see our reflection in the dressing table mirror by the wall and I noticed Earl had reached across and moved Simon's video camera closer to us. I watched our images in the mirror as he fucked me – that black and white thing really did it for me. I think I would have let him do anything to me at that moment!

"Ya like that...hmph...hmph...hey little lady? Like it a bit rough, hey?"

"Just fuck me...aaah...yesss....aaaah."

And he did – hard! I could feel his great balls banging against my tender clitoris with every thrust. He stopped smacking my butt and reached underneath me again to abuse my breasts pulling them hard.

I was almost in tears but I didn't want it to stop! I was amazed not only with Earl's prowess but at my own charged libido – I felt I was at a height of absolute sensuality that I had probably never attained before in my life.

Gripping the bedding, I pushed back with every stroke of Earl's cock, an orgasm fast approaching. Earl's pace increased and he grunted with the effort – I was almost certain he too was finally close to coming. I became quite audible again, egging Earl on and pushing my butt back hard against him. He had released my breasts and they swung back and forth with the action forcing my abused and sensitive nipples to rub against the soft sheets.

"Earl...Earl...oooh Earl....yeah....mmmm....fuck meeee....harder," I grunted, this was the trigger for him – I heard him groan loudly as he thrust in faster.

Without warning I felt him push a finger deep into my anus. His other hand gripped a handful of my hair and he pulled my head up forcing me to arch my back further giving him even greater penetration of my cunt until he banged against my cervix! I cried out loudly at the merciless fucking he was giving me. But still I didn't want it to stop!

My pussy started to contract with another, even more powerful orgasm than those previous. Earl released my hair and gripped my hip again and pulled me in hard against his groin. And then I felt it – I actually felt his thick cock swell momentarily and I knew he was finally coming!

"Aaah....yeah....aaah yeah, this all for you my bitch," Earl chuckled, just as his hot seed ejaculated deep inside me.

I could actually feel his pulsing cock shoot cum into me for several seconds even as my own orgasm washed over me – oooh fuck it was sooo good!

We collapsed onto the bed with Earl still inside of me, rolling to our sides so his cock would stay firmly gripped by my still pulsating pussy.

"My God, Earl that was a bit brutal, wasn't it?" I gasped breathlessly.

"But you liked it," he stated, puffing too.

I hesitated a moment, savouring the final contractions of my orgasm before answering.

"Yes...I liked it," I confessed softly.

It was then that I noticed that I could see our selves on the TV! The video camera was filming us from an elevated position slightly to one side of the bed. Earl had the camera remote and was slowly zooming. The image looked pretty good for a couple of amateurs, I thought.

While watching our image on the TV I could feel some of Earl's cum slowly trickling down the inside of my left thigh. By holding my knee I gradually raised my tired leg and could see Earl's penis was still quite hard. Within seconds, he began to work it in and out of my overflowing snatch again. He zoomed-in for an even closer image – the sight of his member still firmly planted in my hole brought a smile to my face – I guessed this was just what my husband Simon was hoping to see! I still couldn't believe what I had done.

Earl began to gently screw me again.

"I'm sorry if I came a little quick for you, little lady," he said apologetically.

My eyes went wide with amusement and I nearly laughed, "You have to be joking, don't you Earl?" I said incredulously.

Do you believe it? Probably the longest fuck I have had in years! Earl explained that he had not had sex in over six weeks – and my tight (formerly) little 'fuck-hole' was just too much for him!

"And what happened to 'my bitch' Earl, hmm?"

"Just my lust for you talking, that's all. But I sure would like you to be my bitch for a while. Maybe next time I'm in port?"

"Maybe," I smiled.

Earl wanted to keep going – but I was well and truly "done" and I needed a good rest. He was very understanding thankfully, and after a few more strokes, I watched our image on the TV again as he reluctantly withdrew his lovely thick black cock from my puffy red pussy.

Rolling onto my back I parted my legs so Earl could get a good close-up of my very swollen, thoroughly satiated honey-pot. I squeezed my sore muscles and a great dollop of his cum trickled down my bum. What a sight! The smell of our sex permeated the air.


The music had stopped and I guess Simon could hear us just talking – you know, that lovely post-coital time, because he sung out from the balcony.

"Hey...have you two finally finished? Is everything alright? Can we come back in now?" Simon asked.

Before either of us could answer I heard the sliding door open all the way and Simon and Jim came back inside looking quite bemused – well Simon certainly was.

Simon looked around the room surveying the scene just as Earl slipped his pants back on and I quickly straightened up my very rumpled clothing. My g-string was lying on the floor near the chair and Simon spotted it, stooping to pick them up for me.

I was still sitting on the bed and my husband looked over at me. As our eyes met I couldn't help but give him a big grin. Yes Simon, I had finally done it – as you had wished – and it was just brilliant! Your faithful wife had just had one of the best roots in her life, and she thanks you!

"By crikey...got a bit worried there at one stage. Thought you were in pain or something. Had a quick look in through the door...wow I hope you haven't broken anything on her Earl? She's only a little woman you know!" Simon exclaimed.

Jim moved over to the bed and sat next to me then he started to caress my leg. Of course I guessed he now wanted some "action" too. I looked up at my husband to see his reaction, but he looked quite nonchalant and merely grabbed another beer out of the bar fridge and sat down on one of the arm chairs to watch!

Jim looked back over at Simon too.

"Might as well, lad," Simon said to him.

Pretty soon Jim was kissing my neck and running his hand up my leg toward my skirt. I noticed Simon handed Earl a beer and he began talking to him as they both turned to watch us on the bed!

I thought I would let the young blond guy have a bit of a play to see if Simon was going to stop it. Jim's hand snaked up my thigh and under my skirt. I rested back on my elbows and parted my legs a few inches by bending my knees outwards and looked directly at my husband. Simon took a long pull on his beer and looked on in earnest just as Jim's hand touched my sopping pussy.

"Geez Earl, looks like you made a mess of her, not so dainty now is it," Simon observed drily.

I looked Simon right in the eye – just as Jim slipped first one, then two and finally, a third finger in my recently fucked snatch.

My breathing became a little rapid as he finger-fucked me for a couple of minutes and it was only when he unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock that I, somewhat reluctantly, told him he better stop.

"Sorry Jim...I have had enough for one night, probably enough for a week!" I said as I pushed his hand away, "maybe some other time."

He was as you'd expect, pissed off, accusing me of being a cock-teaser! I reminded him that I had been honest with them all at the very start. And that just quietly, if Earl had not so thoroughly worn me out, that I think I would have quite willingly gone all the way with him too! He was cute, after all.

Simon looked disappointed too, maybe even more than Jim!

"Let him have a quickie, hey?" Simon crudely suggested. "Go on Jimmy, get that hard young cock out and stick it in her!"

Jim looked from Simon back to me and then to Simon again.

"No more Jim...sorry," I said as I smiled weakly at him. "Maybe next time you're in port we could catch-up?" I suggested.

"I'll be quick," he offered, no doubt encouraged by my husband's remarks. Jim had already pulled his shorts down and before I could move away, he pushed me on my back and quickly rolled on top of me, his knees easily forcing my legs apart!

"Jim...get off me please...Jim....Jimmm...oooh...noooo," I was shocked at the speed of his manoeuvre and I twisted and turned as he moved into position. My resistance was futile and I closed my eyes and grimaced – just as he pushed his cock into me, all the way, with one relatively accurate thrust of a great urgency!

"You bastard...Simon...umph...oooh," I said, looking briefly at my husband as Jim rapidly began to fuck me.

"Make it...quick, Jim...umph...umph...please," I grunted, finally capitulating.

"Way to go young fella...that's it...knew she'd let ya, give it to her lad," Simon cheered jubilantly.

What Jim lacked in finesse he made up for in enthusiasm I can tell you. He ground into my pussy rapidly and only stopped momentarily to pull my top up so he could suck briefly on my sore nipples, before continuing his onslaught.

"That's it Jim...she loves it...fucken' give it to her...knew she'd let ya, boy!" Simon said enthusiastically.

And 'give it' to me he did!

"Hey lad...push 'er legs up so I can see your cock in her cunt...yeh that's it, beautiful!"

Jim kept up his relentless pace. I felt used. This was just fucking at its most basic level – but surprisingly – yes, I know what you're thinking, but it was starting to excite me – I was actually getting off on it. It may have been because not more than a few feet away sat my husband – watching and taking photos!

Jim lowered his head to my breasts again and drew a nipple into his mouth bitting down hard momentarily! I squealed at the pain and he moved his mouth onto my breast and started to give it a love-bite just above my nipple. I felt a burning sensation as he quickly completed the hickie. I guess he was too tall to both fuck me properly and suck on my breasts and it wasn't long before he raised his head back up near mine. Holding my face, he placed his mouth over mine, kissing me deeply.

I could clearly hear the sloppy noise my pussy was making every time he slammed into me and the smell of sex was strong in the air.

"Umph...umph...oooh...umph...aaah...Jim..." I gasped between breaths. I was surprised how quickly he had me groaning again – all in a matter of moments. It wasn't because his cock was big or anything – no – it had more to do with the angle of his penetration. Almost every time he drove into my aching pussy his shaft rubbed against my super-sensitive clitoris. My clit ring only heightened the wonderful feeling as it too flicked back and forth.

I pulled my legs back even wider, which helped to increase the contact even more!

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...hmph...hmph...I'm gonna come...ooh yeah," Jim whispered hoarsely in my ear.

So was I – again!

Jim pounded away with unbridled lust grunting loudly. I felt yet another orgasm tremble from within – from a beautiful combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation. Jim propped himself up on his arms and banged into me mercilessly a few times then quickly – very quickly, he pulled his cock out of my sticky pussy and knelt. I watched him grasp his cock and masturbate several times.

The first stream of cum shot out in an arc over the top of my stomach to land mostly on my breasts, some splattered up further onto my neck with a smattering landing on my cheek. Wow!

I reached down to rub my clit rapidly so as to finish off my own climax; all the while Jim continued to pump the last of his thick semen from his penis. I watched mildly amused as globs of it landed onto my bare stomach and down over my rumpled skirt that was pushed up around my waist. The last few drops landed onto my splayed pussy and the back of my hand, as I busily frigged myself off.

"Well done...well done young man...top money shot!" Simon congratulated, still busily filming.

Jim looked me in the eye and smiled, "Thanks...thanks a lot...I certainly needed that."

I smiled back. It had not been too bad. Not bad at all – and it was quite quick too!

Jim, still holding his hard penis, aimed himself back up with my gooey hole and easily slipped back in. This time I placed my hand around his shaft – just to feel it as it moved in and out of me a few times.

"That's enough...Jim...no more...okay?"

Jim stopped fucking me for a moment and reached up to rub his warm cum into my breast. Then dabbing his finger in a glob near my belly-button, he reached up again and put a couple of his fingers in my mouth. I licked the cum off them and swallowed the sticky mess – something I don't think I had ever done for my husband.

He continued to fuck me – slowly.

"No more...Jim...hmm...that'll do...you've had your fun...aaah ...come on please...that's enough."

"Hey Jim...we gotta go back to the ship man, finish up hey," Earl said finally.

Reluctantly, Jim withdrew his still amazingly hard cock from my pussy and hopped off the bed. I just lay there, watching as the two young sailors put the rest of their "civvies" back on somewhat silently. Even my husband Simon was quiet as he sat slowly drinking and watching them occasionally, then every few moments he would glance over at me.

Pretty soon they were ready to go. Simon offered to drive them back to their ship, and was packing up his camera. I had straightened up my clothes – again – and sat on the edge of the bed a bit sheepishly. What had I just done? I felt a stirring of guilt wash over me when I silently reflected upon some of the best sex I have ever had in my life!

I had Simon give me the recording from the video so I could give it to my fictitious husband "Steve" and thanked him for being a good "friend".

Earl gave me a card with his e-mail address on it and asked me to contact him one day. He said he wasn't too sure when his ship would next be in our port, but wanted to know if he could mention me to a cousin of his who was also in the navy and also occasionally called in here. He said it was nice for a fellow to know there may be someone local with whom they could meet after weeks away at sea – you know, a mutual friend or something to share some laughs. He said his cousin was a nice enough fellow and he was sure I would like him.

'Mutual friend' hmmm? I pretty much could guess what he meant.

I told him it was something to think about, but not to get too excited as I was not really that type of woman. "Besides," I said to him, "surely you men would prefer a younger girl?"

He laughed heartily. "You special, one of them low mileage classics. Just don't make 'em like it any more!" he said, his eyes sparkling with sincerity.

How nice.

After a few kisses goodbye and a cuddle or two they all left and moment later I dragged my tired body into the shower to sooth away my sore 'bits' for awhile and wash out some of the cum that dripped from my battered pussy.

Stepping out of the shower several minutes later and having just dried myself I was about to slip on my red chemise when I hesitated and I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I had to admit to myself I did still look alright for a – dare I say it, a middle aged woman. My skin was still tight and blemish-free, my waist was slim and stomach almost flat. My breasts, while not overly large, only barely sagged and my nipples still stood out and up like always. With my shoulders back they looked as they did some twenty years ago – just a bit larger!

Of course there was one blemish; there just above my left nipple was a large purple welt – Jim's love-bite! And when I turned around to inspect my still-firm butt I was sure I could see the beginnings of a large bruise forming on one of my cheeks! Earl!

I rubbed my butt gingerly and turned back around to glance down at what they were both responsible for – my puffy-red pussy! Even after a shower it still looked battered and sore, my inner lips noticeably distended like never before! Touching myself, I smiled at what I had just done with the two strangers!

More than likely a 'once-in-a-lifetime' experience! Wow!

* * *

I was dead to the world when I was awoken by someone feeling me up. Somewhat startled, I lay quite still getting my bearings and soon realised that it was Simon. He had finally returned from dropping the two men off at the wharf and was now making his move on me. We were in the spoon position and I was only wearing my sheer chemise. Simon raised my left leg and I absently poked my bum toward him.

"It's still pretty messy...you sure you wanna do this?" I murmured softly in the darkness.

Simon said nothing. I knew he would have been aching to fuck me for hours – I couldn't deny him now, although sleep would have been a much preferable option to me.