An Anniversary with a Twist!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hardness nudging at me urgently. Reaching down, I guided him closer. He slid in past my sticky entrance quite easily and with little discomfort to me. This was one of my favourite positions for when I was tired – and boy, was I tired. Not another word was spoken as he commenced to fuck me quite vigorously from behind while I rubbed my clitoris madly. He was more forceful than usual, gripping my hips and pulling me back against his cock quite mercilessly.

Quite unbelievably, and in a matter of moments I was lucky enough to have a little orgasm – just as my husband grunted a few times and unloaded inside my worn hole. The entire fuck lasting less than a couple of minutes – quick, even by my husband's standards!

"Happy anniversary, honey," I whispered in the darkness.

We both fell asleep cuddling in the same position in no time.

* * *

I did make a full recovery; thank God for my vagina's elasticity! And Simon has played the video often since that crazy night. With a little careful editing it would no doubt be worthy of the amateur adult film industry! After all, it is genuine. Just not too sure of the category – MILF; interracial, I don't know? Suppose it is pretty mild though, you know, after all there is no anal (ouch!) or double-penetrations (gawd!).

I know he is scheming up another night and I guess I'm looking forward to it too – but I am reluctant to seem too eager for my devious husband – far better to remain a little coy about it I think.

He keeps asking if I have e-mailed Earl yet.

"Maybe, maybe not," I tell him smugly.

And before you all comment on my lack of protection – yes, it was silly of me (and Simon too) and I was lucky I know. It is not something I would probably do again without proper precautions, I can assure you!

But (sigh), I have to say, there is nothing like riding a stiff young cock bareback, then having copious amounts of cum shoot deep inside you – and even better if they are almost strangers! Oooh yeah!

Now where's that e-mail address?

* * * * *