An Arduous Affair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thev_666
thev_666
50 Followers

She let a finger inside her wet cunt and started caressing it vigorously. "It makes me want to conquer you even more, babe!"

John's dick started getting hard much to his surprise, as he watched Hannah finger herself with two fingers while standing over his upper body.

"That's right little John! Get up for mommy! She wants you bad in her little wet pussy!" moaned Hannah loudly as John's dick almost stands up to full mast.

"Fuck! You're so evil!" John cried as he witnessed Hannah's body move and sway along with her energetic strokes.

"You wanna eat my wet pussy, John?! Eat my pussy? Aah!" Hannah cried in pleasure as she tried to use three fingers and fuck her pussy with them as fast as she could.

"Fuck! Yes! I wanna-!" John had not even screamed these words as Hannah bent forward and thrust her moist cunt in his face.

Hannah bent her knees and sat on John, as he let his tongue inside her dripping open cunt. She started moving on him so that his tongue could reach her insides easily.

"Ohhhhh Fuck! That's so good! Eat me, John! Faster!" Hannah turned around to see John's dick completely erect and hard. "And someone was saying they wouldn't get excited."

John was so engrossed in licking out the insides of Hannah's damp cunt, that he felt a shock of excitement as he sensed something slender and wet on his thick cock. The moment he felt it envelope his aroused organ, he realized it was Hannah's tongue. John reacted passionately by speeding up the process of sucking Hannah's pussy. He could feel her juices drip all over his face as his tongue lashed out to stroke the deepest parts of her vagina. Hannah couldn't control her moaning as she took all of John's cock in her mouth and sucked ferociously. She held his balls tightly for balance as her body twisted to take in all of his thick long cock in her open mouth while she her pussy was being licked amazingly by her victim.

"OH FUCK! I'm so wet, John! I need to fucking fuck you now!" Hannah released John's ball sack as she turned around to place herself over his wet cock and reached out to pull his restraints.

By the time Hannah had pulled off the chains to free John's hands, he had guided his rock-hard cock to her dripping cunt. The moment John got free, both of them rammed their lower bodies against each other at the same time.

"OHH FUCK! YES!" Hannah wailed as she felt the entire length of John's penis enter her completely.

She placed her hands on his shoulders for support as he started ramming her snatch from below.

"Oh Fuck! You're so tight! Fuck!" John moaned as he gripped her ass tightly and pounded her smooth wet cunt from below.

"Faster, John! Faster!" Hannah tugged at her hard and pointy nipples in crazed tension as she felt his shaft moving aggressively inside her glory tunnel.

"Yes! Oh FUCK! You're pussy is so tight" John wailed hysterically he grabbed Hannah's breast roughly with one hand while the other firmly held her butt.

"Oh FUCK! John, am I your best fuck, John?" Hannah cried as she dug her nails into his shoulders in excitement and enjoyed the brutal nature in which her breasts were being held.

"Yes baby! Fuck, yes!" John replied emphatically as he picked up the pace to fuck Hannah in the deepest part of her vagina as forcefully as he could.

"AM I THE BEST, JOHN? TELL ME!" Hannah screamed as she felt her climax nearing and closed her eyes and tilted her head backwards in joy.

"YOU'RE THE BEST FUCK OF MY LIFE, HANNAH! AAAH" John screamed as the couple reached their orgasms at the same time and thrust their fluids lustfully into each other.

"JOHN LONGSTONE!"

John heard his name being screamed, but it wasn't with the feeling he was expecting or in the direction where he expected it to come from. It was one of utter rage and it came from a few steps on his right. As John turned around towards the door, his eyes gazed into the tear-filled eyes of his favorite student.

Ch.3 - A Calamitous End

Sophia received a message from Hannah that evening, which simply said, "Come to the abandoned garage on 1st street, 4th main road at 1.45 A.M. tonight to know the truth."

It was odd of Hannah to send her cryptic messages like that. She replied asking what the deal was, but never got a reply. Calls made to Hannah's phone were unattended for the next few hours, which worried Sophia. She was already feeling low about John being a little aloof, over the last few days and this turn of events didn't help one bit. He had also cut all her calls that day and just kept messaging her back that he was either busy or Rex was around, which was very unlike him. He would usually take out time by going to the bathroom to have a chat with her. Something bothered Sophia about what was happening around her and she resolved herself to reach the mentioned place to find out exactly what.

As Sophia stood wide-eyed at the scene in front of her, she couldn't stop herself from breaking down. The man she loved was lying on the floor of an abandoned garage with her best friend on top of him and they were having 'the best fuck of their lives!'

"Soph! Listen. I can explain...Please...don't cry!" John pushed Hannah away from him and ran to Sophia's side to comfort her.

Hannah couldn't believe her luck. Sophia reached them exactly when she wanted her to. The chances of her arriving at the climactic moment, given the numerous ways in which things could have played out with John were actually very low. Finally, she was getting what she deserved. The cards were falling in place.

"What happened, John? Why is Sophia crying?" Hannah asked innocently as she wiped off the sticky fluids from over her body.

"SHUT UP!" John lashed out in anger. "This is all your fault! You knew exactly what you were doing!"

John turned to the sobbing Sophia and continued, "Soph, she was blackmailing me. She has pictures of our time spent in the tennis court change rooms the other day. She used it to control me! I swear I have no part in this!"

"Then why didn't you tell me, John?" Sophia wiped her tears and looked up with a stern expression to face John. "I would have helped you. I would have understood!"

John was taken aback as he had no answer to Sophia's question. Why did he not tell her he was being blackmailed by someone?

"Exactly! You see, Sophia, John never told you because he never intended to! He knew I was calling him for a raunchy night and he wanted to be a part of it!" Hannah bawled proudly as she got up to wear her clothes.

"You bitch! That was not the reason! I don't even like you!" John raged back.

"Then why did you say you were having the best sex of your life, John?" Hannah inquired innocently.

"I...I...didn't...I-" John struggled to answer as he looked guiltily at Sophia.

"The fact is that you're a sex-loving cheater, John. You lied to your wife and had sex with Sophia. You lied to her and had sex with me. Tomorrow you will lie to me and have it with someone else!" Hannah announced emphatically as she saw the couple in front of her breakdown mentally much to her joy.

Hannah continued, "You're just a worthless piece of lying shit who beds innocent girls with your charm! You don't deserve the respect of a professor. You don't even deserve the respect of a decent human being!"

"Enough, Hannah!"

John and Hannah turned towards the screaming Sophia as she continued, "John was wrong to get himself in this position and for keeping me in the dark about your blackmailing ways. But he is not a liar! And he is still our professor!"

Hannah's face convoluted with anger as she replied, "You're still supporting him, Soph? After all this?"

"After all that you've done, you thought I would support you? I trust John!"

Hannah wore her jacket and scarf on and started walking towards the door as she shot a parting comment at Sophia, "You'll never learn, Sophia. Suffer alone."

Hannah opened up her umbrella and unlocked the door before addressing John, "Oh and you can tell little John that I loved our evening together and will always be ready in case you wanna play again, Goodbye!"

As John heard the door shut behind them, he turned towards Sophia. Even after all that had happened, she said she trusted him. He didn't have an answer to why he didn't involve her during the blackmail scare and he felt terribly guilty about calling his encounter with Hannah the best fuck of his life, no matter what the circumstances were. He just had to make up for it.

"Sophia, I'm sorry. I-"

"You are not sorry, John!" Sophia let out her frustration sharply, "You did what you wanted. You always do! You didn't trust me with anything but you expect me to trust you!"

"Soph, I'm really sorry. I am. I know I screwed up. I promise I'll make it up to you," John pleaded as he held Sophia in her arms tightly.

Sophia calmed down during the hug and was able to organize thoughts in the gap that ensued. She turned towards John with a straight face.

"Tell me. How are things with your wife, John?"

John knew there wasn't an easy way to answer this and decided to just stick with the truth, "She's not living with me. It's been a month. She's with her mother and doesn't respond to my calls or texts. She probably has a good idea about what's going on between us."

Sophia nodded and considered all the thoughts racing in her head. She took her time in constructing what she wanted to convey.

"This isn't working, John."

John's face turned pale as he responded, "What!?"

"Between us! This isn't working. It's supposed to be more smooth and natural."

"But we are so smooth and natural! We bond so well. I don't know anyone I get along so well with! You're just getting carried away with what happened today. I said I'm sorry!" John protested vehemently.

"And I accepted that apology! It's not about today. All this happened because you were in a position where you can be blackmailed! You are married and you're fucking around with your student!"

John couldn't offer any retort as Sophia continued, "To save the secret of your fucking around, you had to resort to more fucking around! And the girl you fucked with, is my best friend who hates me for fucking up her life, so she wanted to fuck my life in return! And in all this I'm the one responsible for fucking up your relationship with your wife! This is just so fucked up!"

John listened silently as he took in Sophia's expletives calmly. "So what do we do then?"

"Let's stop this. This wasn't meant to be. I really like you and I know you like me and that we might be good together but we can't screw up our lives over such a hope. The reality is that you're a married man and I'm a college student. We have no business being together. Even though I told Hannah off just now, I am equally guilty of starting a relationship with you while knowing that you're a married man. It is my fault as much as yours. I'll never get my best friend back, John but if you go back to Susan now and apologize, you can at least get your wife back."

"Soph, but I love you! I can't live without you!"

"You did for most of your life, didn't you? We just know each other for four months!" Sophia reacted wildly to John's statement before adding calmly, "And besides, you will have to live without me from now on anyway."

"What do you mean by that?" John asked with a dumbfounded expression.

"I got a job offer in another city. It's a yearlong project in the field I'm interested in. The subject you taught me. I'm moving next week. I think it's best we both go our separate ways from here."

John felt the ground below him open up. "But... You never told-"

"I guess both of us don't like telling each other important things, John," Hannah got up and turned towards the door of the garage. "It's over, John. Goodbye."

John watched as Sophia opened the door and stepped into the rainy night. He couldn't let her go. She was the best thing that ever happened to him. He needed her!

John ran into the rain outside the garage in his naked attire and grabbed her hand, "Please stay!"

Sophia turned around and pushed John away.

She glared at him with determination in her eyes and spoke firmly, "John. Just back off!"

As Sophia turned away from him and ran into the flooded streets, John knew he couldn't stop her. His knees gave away as he bent over his naked body and sat in the rain.

On that night of violent rain and thunder, neither were John's tears seen nor were his cries heard.

(To be continued...)

thev_666
thev_666
50 Followers
12