An Aunt Seduces Her Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

The answer would be, yes! I really was making like a rag doll when Aunt Carla released my wrists and settled back on to her knees. And of course, she was laughing as she stared down at me. "Oh you're a hottie alright," she purred. And no, I didn't think she was talking looks. "Oh what fun," she whooped. Then, she was pushing that purple egg in to my hand and ordering "Now you do it, and I'll just watch!" There was only one problem. I held the egg, but she held the controller. Did I mention that Aunt Carla is a total control freak? Well, she is, and an eagle eyed control freak at that. So yes, she knew precisely when I was getting close, snickering evilly as she dialed down the vibes. I got close, right there close three, or who knows, maybe it was a dozen times. Whatever, I was frustrated and about ready to break down and, yes, beg. So of course the snickering tease ordered "Don't you dare cum without getting my permission first!"

Seriously, she made me promise and then she turned the vibes up full and dropped the controller on my belly. And maybe she didn't really make me, seeing as how I was pretty quick to babble "Anything, o God yes, anything!"

And then, there was my half-sobbed "I want you, oh God yes, I so want you!" Pathetic, who me? Anyway, there I was working that buzzing egg back and forth, working it lightly over my, well at that point rock hard clit, when my Horror of an Aunt almost spoiled the moment. "I want that too, to feel your touch, your mouth, your tongue; and oh God yes, I want to do you; because, whatever that egg can do, I can do better." Yeah, yeah, all good, I thought; but actually, all I wanted to do was beg for permission. I didn't, and didn't intend to; but, I did stick my tongue out at her when she said "Not today, but proving it is going to be fun. For today though, we'll just play it my way."

I growled "Grrr" and wriggled two fingers in to my wet and very receptive vagina. And for a moment there, I watched my Aunt watching me fuck myself. Then, just like I was expecting, she reached down and pulled my fingers out. And no, I wasn't expecting her to lean in and suck them in to her mouth. Well, she was still sucking them when I saw her reach over and pick up that big dildo. And whatever I was expecting, it wasn't for her to lean back on her knees and ask "So Lori, ever been with a boy this big?"

I shook my head, and started to tell her that so far Jose had been my biggest. And, that's when she pushed that dildo's big head between my lips and ordered "Suck!" So, I sucked what else could I do? Well, for a moment there all I could do was lie there a little bit scared and a whole lot turned-on. And then, she pulled it out of my mouth and in one smooth move pushed that dildo's slippery head in to me. I gasped, and gasped again when she popped it out and then drove it right back in. There was this huge grin lighting up her face as she continued to push, me gasping "oh God" over and over as she began to work, oh Hell, I didn't know, but figured most of that things thick length in and out of me.

Yes, I liked it; and yes, I liked feeling so deliciously full, and never mind that it was just a dildo. Then, when she pulled it out of me I saw that she had a fist wrapped around the bottom part of it. "I can give you a little more," she said, her voice definitely breathy. She slid it back in to me; but if she gave me more, I couldn't tell. But, I really, really liked it when she began to rhythmically work it in and out of me giving her thrusts a wicked little twist as she did

Beg, who me? Oh I wanted to alright. Instead, I tossed that purple egg aside, caught my Aunt's eye and told her to "Do it," to fuck me. And just maybe I suggested "harder, oh God yes, do it hard!"

"Such the potty-mouthed little slut," she said, and yes, I knew she was only teasing me.

Finally managing a smartass come back, I fired back. "Yeah, well it takes one to know one now doesn't it!"

My Aunt shrugged and reached for the bottle of lube. I didn't think anything about it, not even when I saw her squeeze a little lube on to a finger. And yes, I was definitely paying attention when she began to circle the slippery tip of that finger around my anus. Even back then, sometimes I did that to myself; and yes, sometimes I did more too. And yes, my aunt proved she was in to more. I caught her slowly exhaling a breath as she twisted her finger in to me.

I liked it, and I told her so too. She began to work that finger in and out, and I began purring yeses. Then, when she spiraled that dildo out of me, not being a complete idiot, I thought I knew what was coming. So, because what else was there to do, I pretty much dared her by challenging "Come on, do it, yeah, fuck me!"

My Aunt didn't respond, but she did pop her finger out of me. And then, really taking me by surprise she ordered me to reach back and take hold of the headboard. It was brass, and I took hold of a round horizontal rail. Aunt Carla nodded and ordered "Perfect, now I suggest, no, let's make that I order you to leave them right there!" I didn't say anything, just brought my knees up and planted my feet just as far apart as I could. My Aunt only snickered and reached for the lube. I saw her squeeze some on to her palm; and then, as she made a production out of slowly sliding her big dildo through her lube loaded fist she asked "So Lori, how do you feel about anal, ever done it?"

I had done it once, and that's what I told her. And no, I didn't tell her about the boyfriend who kept trying, but only succeeded in spraying cum all over my ass. She looked sort of disappointed, so I quickly added "But hey, the guy that did me there wasn't even half the size of that thing." Well, not only was it the truth, the truth made my Aunt smile. But then, that might just have been because she was getting ready to fuck my almost virginal ass with that big, and did I mention really thick dildo?

Well yes, I was holding my breath as that things way, way big head spread me open. My Aunt gave it a twist; and yes, I gasped when it popped in to me. In her place I would have wanted to see it again; and yes, apparently so did my Aunt.

Not that I was counting, but my Aunt ran it in to me a handful of times, popping it out and then pushing it right back in, each penetrating thrust pushing deeper. And, maybe it was the third time, when I pushed up in to her jabbing thrust, making her gasp as I took even more. And then, I think she sort of lost it; because, she fucked me, really fucked me, repeatedly driving in hard lunging thrusts that had her fist bumping right up against my ass. Ok, so maybe my oohs and yeses sort of encouraged her; so what, this girl got her young ass fucked!

She cheated, my Aunt cheated...no really! She was busy fucking my ass, and I was busy loving it; and because my eyes were scrunched shut, I didn't see her pick up the purple egg. And yes, my eyes flew open when the thing touched down on my clit. Well, I don't know, but let's go with ten-seconds; anyway, that's about how long it took me to start begging. "Take me, take me, oh God, don't stop," I pretty much bellowed.

Not meaning to be picky, but I actually only broke one of my Aunt Carla's stupid rules. After all, if pleading counts then I really had asked for permission. But no, I suppose I didn't take that unreal orgasm with my hands clamped around brass. Big deal, so I had to listen to my Aunt's annoying, but intriguing "Tsk-tsk, guess whose favorite Niece owes her favorite Aunt a wicked little sexual forfeit?"

Part two: The Niece earns a forfeit

It was an utterly gorgeous morning, brilliant with warm sunshine cooled by a gentle breeze. It was just too appealing to resist. So, I decided to shower out on the pool deck. I grabbed a towel, shampoo, and my favorite patchouli and wild rose body wash. What can I say; sometimes I can get sort of retro.

Outside, I started my morning by diving naked in to the pool's chill water. Gasping I started to swim. And, it was my splashing that brought me to my Aunt's attention. So yes, unnoticed by me, she watched from her bedroom. I clambered from the pool still unaware of my audience and headed for the shower.

I washed my hair; and then, while paying way too much attention to my breasts and their rigidly erect and unexpectedly sensitive nipples, I felt arms slide around my waist. So yes, I gasped, sucking in a sharp breath as the tip of a feathery soft tongue slid in to my ear. I heard my Aunt's giggled "It's only me Lori, not the big bad wolf." I had been fantasizing, so the idea of playing little red riding hood to her big bad wolf was appealing. Eat me? I wanted her too alright, and she wouldn't even have needed to ask. And yes, I knew she knew it.

I twisted around enough to find her mouth. We kissed, passion building as our tongues began their dirty dance. The passion just kept building, heat flaring as the kiss flashed incandescent. I wanted her, to take her; but then, I also badly wanted to just give myself to her. So, conflicted, I shivered as she caressed me, coming back to myself only when she gave my ass a sharp smack and demanded I surrender the body wash.

Isn't it amazing how fast things can go from, wet, slippery, and softly sensual too hard, intense, and deliciously erotic? Well, the slippery suds flowed, and yes, everywhere. And then, my Aunt was licking and kissing her way up my leg; and suddenly, I was up against the wall. My hands were pinned above my head and my Aunt Carla was kissing me, a knee grinding softly up between my legs. And, she knew just how to work that knee. So, even if she hadn't had a hand free, I would have been gasping out oohs.

Remember those sensitive, rigidly erect nipples of mine? Well, and it was later, but Aunt Carla's nipples only got kissed, licked, sucked, and gently nipped. On the other hand, mine got savagely mauled; and yes, deliciously twisted and tugged. Worse, when she put her teeth to work on a nipple, well, it's a good thing she was holding me up. Then, when she was good and ready, with me screaming deliriously as I franticly humped her hand, my Aunt took me. And no, I hadn't needed my softly snickering Aunt to explain "That's my hand you're fucking!" OK yes, so maybe I was the one doing the fucking, but it was the hard heel of her palm that delivered the coup de grâce to my clit.

My hands were released and I slid down that wall and on to my knees. But, I swear it was all part of my plan. No? Right; but, only because my control freak of an Aunt already had something in mind. So, with the shower beating down on us, she stood there snickering, a hand in my hair and a foot up on my shoulder. And, right then all I wanted was to make her cum. So, I clung to the soft swell of her slim hips, my tongue aggressive and needy as I franticly swirled it over her soft silky folds. Of course, that's when I wasn't plunging all the tongue I could in and out of her.

Yes, me and my tongue were still aggressive and needy when we launched an all-out assault on her clit. Hell yes she came; her hands tugging my hair as her hooted oohs mingled with her guttural yeses. Of course, I was thinking, seconds! Only, my Aunt pushed my head back, caught, held, and stared down in to my questioning eyes. Then, she gave her head a quick shake and pretty much ordered "Upstairs...now!"

Later, upstairs in my Aunt's bedroom, when she ordered me on to all fours, insisting under penalty of a "real spanking" that I close my eyes, I did. And no, it wasn't because I was afraid of a spanking; au contraire, I simply wanted to let the suspense build.

I really didn't know what she had in mind for me; and somehow that was a total turn-on. But, I had ears, not that they did more than add to my confusion. Honestly, I was already quivering when I felt my Aunt on the bed. Then, when she slid her hands over my ass and clamped them around my hips, I knew she was kneeling between my legs. And, seeing as how her hands were still locked on to my hips when I felt something hard push between my legs and on up across my belly, I knew. Well at least I thought I knew.

No, I had never laid eyes on a strap-on before, well sure, in pictures, but not in real life. But then, I didn't need to see it to know what my sex toy crazed Aunt was up to. So, I waited. And then, Aunt Carla was kissing my neck, her soft warm lips and a teasing tongue slowly working their way to my ear. Breathy, her excitement obvious, she teased "It's big; actually darling it's really big!"

That much I knew for sure. I mean, I could feel it- and I was still thinking strap-on- pressing up, way past my belly-button. And yes, I wanted it, not that I was about to say so. Right and that lasted right up until she asked "So, do you want it?"

No, I didn't say "Yes." But, I did rather loudly demand "Do it bitch...fuck me!"

No, it wasn't because of that bitch thing; but yes, my Aunt fucked me. I felt her pull back, hands still tight on my hips, little probing jabs positioning her dildo's scarily big head. And then, with a snickery "Bitch...really," she filled me.

I was splayed open, my gasp almost a scream as she buried what turned out to be a thick nine –inch rubber penis in me. I would have said balls deep, but of course there weren't any. And no, a lack of balls didn't stop my ballsy Aunt from crashing a whole lot of hard thrusts in to me. She did work in loads more, with a wickedly delicious upward twist, lots of them beginning with another penetrating jab. Sure, but even those stopped when I tried to sneak a hand back between my legs in the hopes of, yes, triggering an orgasm.

"Oh no you don't," my evil Aunt snarled. Then, as I bit back what would have been a pouty "No fair," she pulled out, actually laughing as she ordered me to turn around.

Up on my knees and looking down at the wetly glistening neon purple rubber penis jutting from the leather harness my Aunt wore; well, stare is all I did. "Afraid you can't," she challenged. And then, while sliding gracefully on to her back, she haughtily declared "I can! But then, I've had a live one to practice on. Gosh, and well, Frank insisted I learn."

My Aunt might just as well have come right out and dared me. So, instead of wondering just who that Frank guy was, I dropped down, and took the big fat purple head of her strap-on's rubber penis in to my mouth. My lips were snugged around its thick shaft; and yes, what I did was chicken-out. I stalled, using my tongue, licking up, down, and all around, while, and not for the first time getting a thrill as I tasted me. And yes, my evil Aunt didn't let me get away with it. But, at least she wasn't snickering when she teased "Come on Lori; I mean gosh, it's only nine-inches...piece of cake...right?"

Challenged, I came close, that's close enough to know that, with a little practice I could have taken it. I would get that practice; but no, not just then. Just then my zealous Aunt had something more interesting in mind than me practicing my deep throating skills. That, I suppose is how I wound up back on my back, my ass up on a small decorative pillow.

My Aunt knelt upright between my legs, her hands resting high on my thighs as she pushed in to me. She fucked me with long rhythmically delivered thrusts that she repeatedly drove in with a twisting upward thrust that definitely assaulted my G-spot. Hell yes, what my Aunt had already done to me with her hands and with her toys had sent the most intense orgasms of my life crashing through me. But then, as I was about to discover, with orgasms, intense is a relative term.

Yes, with nine thick hard inches of fat rubber penis plunging in and out of me, every wickedly delivered thrust punishing my G-spot, of course aided by my clit flicking fingertip, I came, screaming and shuddering, my back arching as I pushed up in to my Aunt's wickedly delivered fuck. I was sort of busy cumming; so, I was only distantly aware that the hot flush and vaginal convulsions expelling a flood of my juices over my Aunt's big strap-on were the result of my first ever real G-spot orgasm.

Yes, that means there was a second; that one delivered courtesy of my Aunt's way, way talented tongue and a pair of her G-spot tickling fingers. And then, she taught me how to do it. And no, I didn't get to wear her strap-on, not just then anyway. But, I did get to practice making her scream "More," at least I did until her screams began to plead "No more!"

It's time for me to deliver on my earlier promise; so, let's jump back to that wicked little forfeit.

It was the weekend and my Aunt Carla hadn't mentioned that forfeit. And yes, silly me actually thought she had forgotten about it. She hadn't of course, and Saturday afternoon she informed me that it was time to pay up. The sneak told me she had a date, that I was supposed to let him in, and then lie my head off. Well the plan called for me to make like she was running late. Only, she was going to be lurking on the darkened balcony at the top of the stairs. From there, as she put it "I'm going to play voyeur, and watch you entertain my date." Entertain?

I can take a hint. At least I got it when she handed me this way cute neon purple silk robe. Way cute yes, but so short that when I stood up real straight it almost covered my ass. Panties; no, as my evil Aunt delighted in explaining. "This darling is all you're going to be wearing when you answer the door," I heard. And if that wasn't clear enough, she slipped that tiny robes silk tie free, snickering as she helpfully advised "You won't be needing this!"

Gosh, did I mention that my Aunt is evil? Well, I mean evil in the best sense of the word. Think blatantly over the top sexual; and then, throw in a healthy helping of wickedly erotic imagination. Yes, that's my Aunt alright! So, later when I opened the door to not one, but two gentlemen callers, why should I have been surprised? One of them, the taller one, his eyes still roaming up and down my body, even the miniscule bit covered by purple silk finally said "Well hi there, you must be Lori? Bill here and I were supposed to be picking up your Aunt."

I took a step back muttering "Aah, two of you?"

"My name is Frank by the way," the tall one said. "Yeah, and that grinning fool is Bill." There was a pause, and I was too dazed to register it as uncomfortable. For sure those two weren't uncomfortable in the least. Oh no, they just stood there casually fucking me with their eyes.

Eventually, and I'm sure it only seemed like hours; But, Bill laughingly asked "So, aah, were you planning to invite us in?"

I invited them in alright. And yes, I was already pretty sure that I would wind up inviting them in to more than just my Aunt Carla's home. That didn't bother me as much as it probably should have. So, I backed up, clinging to the door as they followed me in.

Right there in the entry way, playing my part I fed them a line explaining that my Aunt was out showing a property. "I'm sure she's going to show up soon," I told them. "But, in the meantime, I suppose it's up to me to entertain you." After that brief explanation, I led them in to the den and over to the bar. And yes, knowing what I was setting myself up for, I asked "Can I offer you two gentlemen anything?" Oh sure, I could have gone with something safe like maybe "What can I get you gentlemen?" But then that wouldn't have left me feeling even half so deliciously naughty.

Neither of them said anything; but, Frank did arch an eyebrow and Bill blew out a whistling breath. Oh Hell yes, their choosing to ignore that obvious innuendo was a surprise. But, I liked that they did. So, I opened a beer for Bill, and following Frank's instructions, I mixed him a tall scotch on the rocks.

It wasn't as if I was hiding out behind that bar. No way; because, by then I was pretty much just letting my robe gape open. So yes, the guy's had a mostly unobstructed view of my breasts; which means, they could also see that I was shaved bare. What, wasn't I suppose to tease? I could do tease, but I wasn't much interested in playing the flirt; not that I was quite ready to, well, cut to the chase! And no, I didn't have a clue about what to do next.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers