An Aunt Seduces Her Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Playing it all casual like, Bill asked "So Lori, what do you think Carla had in mind when she told you to entertain us?" Well, I nearly choked on my jack and coke.

"Come on Lori, tell us," Frank challenged. Then the tease paused, his eyes locked on mine as he took a big swallow of scotch. "If I know Carla, and oh boy do I know that woman," he finally said. And yes, I knew he was trying to move things along when he said "Whatever she had in mind, it isn't going to happen with you hiding behind that bar." Subtle...right?

Maybe stalling just a bit, I strolled out from the bar and on over to the stereo. I pushed the power button and heard jazz, but who cared? I had come up with an idea, maybe even a plan.

First, I made sure they got a good long look at my bare ass; and then, when I spun back to face them, they got a good look at the rest of me. So, I was facing them, and for a minute there actually watching their eyes, which were most definitely not looking back in to mine. So, they probably missed my nervous grin. But, I gave a little shrug of my shoulders and felt that silken robe slip to the floor. Oh yes, I gave them a nice long look, thought about spinning around, but decided that bending over and grabbing my ankles would be just a little too ridiculously crass. Instead, I stood there obviously posed, one hip cocked and my hands fisted on my hips. "Well gentleman, I sort of think my Aunt would expect me to do something really wicked, oh say like ..."

Yes, I paused, for dramatic effect of course. And then, with my heart slamming in my chest, I just fucking went for it. "So, what I'm thinking is..." Yes, I stopped there, licked my lips, and then finished. "OK so, how's this sound? The first one of you to get naked gets to cum in my mouth."

I stood there watching Bill and Frank, trembling, and yes loving the thrill of anticipation, absolutely positive my down and dirty proposition had left my voyeuristically inclined Aunt grinning big time. Bill got naked first; lucky, because he didn't have boots needing to be unlaced. Bill laughed at Frank; and then, they were both standing there expectantly. And yes, they were both hard. And maybe I stared. There was a lot to look at after all; like Frank, who I thought might be even bigger than my Aunt's strap-on. Bill was built, and I guess I mean hung about like Jose, thick but not real long. Well, neither of them said anything just waited for me to make a move. I pointed to the leather sofa, enjoying the feel of control as I ordered "Sit!"

I wanted my Aunt to have a good view; and hoping she did, I swaggered over to where the guys waited. Girls can swagger, right? I dropped to my knees and roughly elbowed Bills legs further apart. Then, I just leaned in and began to swirl the flicking tip of my tongue around the dark head of his cock. Yes, and that sure had the guy's cock jumping.

I stopped licking, grabbed a fistful of Bill's cock and turned to look up in to Frank's eyes. "Not before," I said, while hoping my nervousness wasn't obvious. Then, yes, pretty much going for slutty, and because I couldn't manage anything more sexy than breathy, I breathily said "But, right after I make your buddy here cum, and right after I swallow it, you Frank get to fuck me!" And yes, I was being a smartass little slut when I coyly added "Well, I mean if you want to."

I had Bill's balls in my mouth when a chuckling Frank challenged "yeah, well baby girl I think you can count on that!"

Yes, it was silly; but Frank's taunting comment made me giggle, something I hadn't ever done with some guy's balls crammed in to my mouth. Well, by then my fist was pumping madly up and down the slick hard length of Bill's thick cock. And yes, I badly wanted to hear him tell me to do it. He did, sounding half strangled as he gasped "Come on Lori, let's see you suck dick!"

It was close enough, so I did...eventually! First off, I had to let go of his cock and let his balls slip out of my mouth. And then, I put my tongue to work, whipping it back and forth as I licked my way slowly up his cock's shaft. When I closed my lips around the still wet head of Bill's cock, I wasn't thinking about him or what he wanted; oh hell no, I did it because I just absolutely had to do it. So, I had the head of Bill's cock filling my mouth, and a micro-second later it was in my throat and my lips were snugged tight around the solid base of that cock. It wasn't that I didn't want him to do it; because, yes, I really, really wanted him to fuck my mouth. But, when he reached for me, I grab his hands. Why? Yes, because I wanted the pleasure of doing it myself of course. So, I began to bob, doing it faster and faster, taking every bit of Bill's cock and loving the way it felt sliding through my lips. He began to struggle. Fuck that, I held on tight. So, he came grunting and growling; and yes, he did it with his hands pinned down. And no, he hadn't stopped spurting cum in to my mouth when Frank's hands closed around my hips.

"No," I snarled with a mock ferocity. Good move; except, it meant I caught Bill's final explosion of cum full on the face. I expected, well, half-expected to hear my Aunt applaud. She didn't; but, I was listening. Meanwhile, Frank had taken me up on my offer; well, more or less. I assumed he was being cautious; whatever, I could tell he wasn't all the way in, and he sure wasn't actually fucking me. No problem, I had an idea.

I was still on my knees; Bill's cum wet and sticky on my cheek and jaw when I scooted forward. I felt Frank slip out of me and heard his gasp "What the fuck!" Yes, I wanted to giggle. I didn't; instead, I ordered him to help me stand.

No, I sure wasn't expecting to wind up in his arms getting the breath kissed out of me. What can I say; but, in the middle of that wickedly sweet kiss it occurred to me that for the first time some guy would be tasting some other guy's cum as he wrestled with my tongue. Hot, oh fuck yes! But, like I said I had a plan. And no, it didn't include my being hoisted, my legs around Frank's waist as he bounced me up and down the flaming hard, and yes wickedly big dick pressing hot against my belly as he continued to scorch my lips with his kisses. So, I pushed him back, peeled is hands off my hips, and feeling like the total slut teased "So Frank, how do you feel about fucking a girl hard?"

Frank didn't answer, well not in words; but oh Hell yes, his grin was answer enough. So, I spun away, and about a heartbeat later I was bent over, holding tight to an arm of the sofa. My legs were spread; I was wriggling my ass and hoping my Aunt had a real, real good view.

Frank stepped up, slapped my ass hard, and then, he accused me of being "a thoroughly nasty little piece of ass." Then, he spread my cheeks, and with a grunt, he pushed in to me. One hard lunging thrust, and oh Hell yes, not only did I have all of Frank, but I was biting off a gasp and turning it in to a whooped "Yes!"

Frank was right; at least I sure felt like a thoroughly nasty piece of ass. Honestly, as he began to fuck me with deep forceful thrusts, I was panting out oohs and wondering if maybe I should offer him an honest to God piece of my ass. And, I might have; except, I got distracted by this guy with a wickedly big cock doing his best to, as the saying goes "Fuck my brains out." Well, somewhere, like in the middle of that awesome fuck, with a totally berserk Frank repeatedly smashing these deliciously hard penetrating thrusts in to me, I reached back, intending to slip a hand between my legs. Only, someone grabbed that clit hunting hand. And of course the nasty minded someone who snickered "No, no," turned out to be my Aunt.

Just when had she shown up? Who knew, and seeing as how Frank was still fucking me, who cared? Well no, I didn't get to cum; but, I did get my young ass most thoroughly fucked, and in front of an audience no less. Bill stood to one side, my Aunt on the other. So, they really would have had an excellent view of Frank as he drove a final flurry of hard jabs up in to me. A quick sideways glance showed Bill still hanging limp. Over on the other side, my Aunt didn't just look like she wanted some of what I was getting; oh no, she looked ready to kick me to the curb. But then, she was too late; because, behind me Frank was already spurting cum in to me, growling yeses and snorting like a bear as his frenzied thrusts banged hard against my ass.

We moved back to the bar where I made another round of drinks. Yes, I did it, and while ignoring the cum trickling down my leg. I didn't ignore Bill and Frank; oh no, I watched them man-handle my Aunt. For a couple of wild minutes there it was a standing three-way free for all.

My Aunt stood sandwiched between the guy's, her arms around their necks as she writhed, taking and returning their fevered kisses. Hot, oh Hell yes, I mean there hands were everywhere, rough and aggressive as they shared her body, her tits, and her cunt. No, no one was getting fucked, and no one's cock was getting sucked; but still, watching that frenzied little ménage au trois could have melted the ice in my jack and Coke.

Aunt Carla came up for air, called a timeout and insisted we chat. And no, she wasn't kidding. So, that's how Frank and Bill heard about her catching me blowing Jose. I added a few graphically explicit details. Then, I let the guy's coax the story out of me. So yes, before Aunt Carla suggested we move the party upstairs, they heard, and in detail all about the wicked, wicked things a couple of uninhibited sluts could get up to with just a couple of toys and a bottle of lube.

Part three: Limits, what limits?

Like ducklings, Frank and dill followed behind me as my Aunt led us up the stairs and in to her bedroom. And no, I didn't for a minute think my Aunt had left a leather paddle I hadn't seen before, or the big purple dildo I had, lying out on accident. I blushed, but, no one commented on that either. It was a clue; and yes, I missed it! But then, I did at least wonder at the suddenly sharp aggressive tone my Aunt took as she issued orders. So no, there really wasn't a question in her cross "Before we, well let's say, before we get a little more playful, Lori darling, don't you think that maybe you should even the score?"

Score, what score? I was clueless; but, I did catch Bill's knowing smirk. Then, like the part-time soccer coach she was my Aunt directed us in to position. Frank pushed dildo and paddle aside and sprawled out on the bed. Following orders, I crawled up and knelt between his legs and bill settled between mine. Aunt Carla settled on a nearby chaise lounge and called "Go!"

Frank's cock was already beginning to rise to the occasion when I sucked it in to my mouth. I didn't know; but yes, I was wondering. Could I deep throat the fat cock hardening in my mouth? Prepared to find out, as I began to bob my head, I began to softly suck. I had always liked the feel of a cock getting hard in my mouth. It had just never happened while some other guy was pushing his cock in to me from behind.

Yes, of course I liked it; and had half of Frank's rock hard cock in my mouth when Bill began to bang hard penetrating thrusts in to me. So, Bill was fucking me when Frank reached out and began to gently push my head down. I didn't fight it; and guess what, deep throating a live cock; even a real big one is loads easier than doing a rubber dildo. I would have applauded, but seeing as how I was up on all fours, I couldn't. So, maybe my inner slut took over; whatever, I managed an awkward swipe that batted Frank's hand aside. I came up for air long enough to emphatically demand "Come on Bill, fuck me, you know, like hard!" Yes, it probably came out sounding sarcastic. So what; it worked!

Bill was dating my Aunt; so no surprise, the guy could do hard alright! And seeing as how I wasn't going for a climax, what I wanted was to feel the sensations, to feel thick hard cock penetrating me, to be fucked, and fucked hard. So, bill had me by the hips and was energetically yanking me back as he crashed against my ass, his lunging thrusts repeatedly bouncing my head up and down his buddy's big cock. Not that I needed Bill's help; because, I was already taking Frank's full length, and beginning to like the feel of his big cock's fat head pushing in to my throat. And then, my evil Aunt was there kneeling beside Frank. She yanked my head up; and yes, that would be by the hair. Then, she slapped that nine-inch purple dildo down, standing it right next to Frank's hunky cock, actually sounding like a coach again as she growled "Come on Darling take it!"

Before I could so much as snarl "Piece of cake or anything suitably smartass, she was pushing my head down. So, I was swallowing purple when the cackling bitch challenged "Do it, take it all; and well gosh, you'll get to play on my team!" Yes, once again I was clueless. I did it, so I should know; but no, deep throating nine inches of rubber isn't nearly as much fun as doing it to a live nine incher. Besides, unlike that purple dildo, Frank's erection came with the faint taste of pussy clinging to it; which yes, I kind of liked!

Aunt Carla was snickering when she passed me off to Frank. He was already breathing hard, which of course didn't stop him from taking my head between his hands. So, while my evil Aunt continued to snicker, he bounced my head up and down, pretty much using me like a fuck-toy. Bill was laughing, while barely bothering to fuck me. I heard a crack, and that crack was followed by a yelp.

; Yes, even before the paddle dropped beside me, I knew. But then, I was listening as my Aunt, her voice a scarily whispered growl, calmly suggested "Bill honey, if you don't want me to strap-on and show you how, you'll get busy and fuck my Niece...hard, yes hard!" Bill got it, I didn't! But, I did get fucked, and while never suspecting my Aunt's implied threat.

Frank came, holding my head down as he bucked hard jabs up in to my mouth. He did it in my throat; and then, the head of his cock was in my mouth, and yes, still spurting cum. "Get it all," Aunt Carla ordered, which was silly. At least it was unnecessary; because, what I hadn't swallowed, I was already licking off Frank's still surprisingly erect cum-smeared cock.

I didn't do as well with Bill! She still won't admit it; but, I maintain that Bill was following orders. Anyway, he was whooping like some crazed cowboy when-and I'm pretty sure he was already cumming- his stubby cock "accidently slipped out," showering my ass with cum. Hell yes, my Aunt was laughing...hard! Bill, well, he was blowing too hard to do anything more than wheeze. Honestly, my Aunt, the one who laughed hysterically, is a thoroughly nasty minded perv. And yes, it takes one to know one!

The boys were ordered to clean up and then to" assume the position." And then, a mystified me was led down the hall to my Aunt's study. She kissed me; and then, she used a dampened towel to clean the cum off my ass. And then, right there in front of me, she transformed herself in to this scarily hot dominatrix.

As I watched she wriggled in to a studded black leather bustier that supported but didn't cover her awesomely perfect breasts. She quickly added spikey, thigh high, gleaming black high-heeled boots and a studded black leather collar. So sure, maybe I was gawking when she leveled a menacing glare at me. "You should call me Carla," she told me. And yes, I was nodding before she was even half way through saying "We're playing, but darling, you will follow my lead and do everything the nice dominatrix says!"

Implied; Hell yes there was an implied, or else! I was speechless; which was OK, because I didn't know what to say anyway. So, I watched her pull a few things out of a drawer, like her dildo harness, a bottle of lube, a purple vibrating egg I also recognized, along with a couple of scarily big dildos, and finally, well, I thought it looked like a pair of studded dog collars. It all got tossed in to, yes, a black leather gym bag. But, Carla wasn't thru playing dress up. Oh no, from that same drawer she retrieved a pair of, well they turned out to be shiny red wrist cuffs. Carla secured them to my wrists, reached back in to the drawer and pulled out a, yes, a matching pair of ankle cuffs. She ordered me to put them on. I did, and when I stood back up she was holding a collar. She buckled it in place, kissed me hard, and then told me that as long as I chose to wear the collar I was her's to command, –yada yada- and to follow her lead. Well yes, it had sort of been a question, and yes, I'm lucky not to have tripped over my tongue in my rush to blather yeses, and yes, I should have been paying attention! Oh well; or as the French say, que sera, sera! Only for me, what was, involved realizing that somehow having added collar and cuffs made me feel about a thousand times more naked; and yes, about a million times sexier!

No way, I thought! But there they were, on their knees hands held submissively behind their backs. Yes, I mean sure she had ordered them to "assume the position," but OMG! Carla dropped her bag of goodies on the bed and, reached in and pulled, what I had already figured out were not actually dog collars. Scarily silent, she stalked over, her expression frozen on disdainfully aloof as she buckled them around first Frank's and then Bill's neck. And, maybe I had been wrong about that dog collar thing. I mean, OMG, she was petting their heads when she turned and asked "Ready Lori?"

Yes, no, maybe, I didn't know, ready for what? So, I got told. "Take Bill," Carla told poor mystified me. "I get Frank, well, to start with anyway!"

Not believing it, but no, not quite clueless, with me shaking my head, Carla strutted over, grabbed a fistful of Frank's hair, ordering "Do me," as she planted one of those spiky thigh-high boots on his shoulder. A yank and Frank's face was between her thighs; and yes, he was most definitely doing her. No explanation needed, when Carla jabbed a finger at Bill I knew what to do. Except, when I tugged him in to position, I was snarling "Eat me!"

Bill was good; no, not as good as Carla, but maybe as good as Frank. What? Of course Carla and I changed places. Well, we did, but only after we came riding nothing more than tongue. For me anyway it was a wickedly quick and equally wickedly intense orgasm. Carla's took a little longer, which means Bill had me half-way to climax number two when she chided "Don't be a piggy Lori!"

Well, I definitely got a little more in to it with Frank. And just maybe I was even a little bit rough. But then, a couple of times I had to yank hard, sometimes more than once when I wanted him to, well, back off. Oh Hell yes, I was working it, teasing and teasing, letting it build, and of course keeping an eye on Carla. No, I most definitely did not want the body crushing orgasm I was building to be interrupted by any black clad, evil minded dominatrix. I succeeded too; and did I apologize for practically scalping poor Frank? Hell no, no way! But seriously, that one buckled my knees, left me panting and feeling like a deliciously nasty little slut.

Unlike her unrestrainedly boisterous niece, Carla came silently. But, I saw her stiffen, her perfect breasts heaving as she fought for breath, her head thrown back in a scream that never came. So, maybe I should have told Frank to stop; but, seeing as how the tip of his tongue was trying to tease my clit back in to the game, I didn't. OK, I did, just not until after Carla spun away from Bill, clapped her hands together once and ordered "Enough!" It wasn't, not that I was about to argue the point!

"Dress me Lori," Carla ordered and gestured to the black bag of goodies.

On wobbly legs I stumbled over and, pulled the black leather harness out of the bag, oops, and then I made the mistake of reaching for that familiar purple dildo. "No," Carla barked "I want the black one!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers