An Aunt Seduces Her Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, of course I checked; and, there were two dildos in that bag, and both of them were black. Hell yes, this chicken-shit grabbed the bigger one. It wasn't any longer than the purple one, but it was thicker, and it had a way bigger head. I pushed it in to the harness and walked back over to where Carla waited, which just happened to be right in front of her date, yes, both of them. Of course, I had never done it before. But, this slut in training knelt in front of Carla, and somehow managed to connect the right straps to the right buckles without fumbling around like some sort of addle-brained novice. So, there I was down on my knees, which means I was pretty much looking up at that big black rubber dick; and yes, seriously hoping Carla wasn't about to order me to start sucking. She didn't; which was too bad, because it would have been the lessor of two evils.

In a heartbeat, things went from sunny to frosty; which means, suddenly I was looking up at a scowling dominatrix thundering "You darling are indeed a nasty little slut! And yes, that's where the chill set in; because she wasn't quite through. "I warned you about being a piggy, and then you went and did it again with Frank," she clarified.

Never mind what I was thinking. I was smart enough to keep my smartass mouth shut. And, a fat lot of good that did me; because Carla was quick to add "You darling need to be taught a lesson!" So, apparently I had been a bad girl and was in need of punishment...really?

Orders were given, and I was assisted to my feet by a smirking Bill and a grinning Frank. I was unceremoniously spread eagled on the bed, and that would be face down, which yes, had me just a teensy-weensy bit nervous. Leather leads were pulled from under the corners of the mattress. And, when snapped to those, not quite so cute any more rings decorating my wrist and ankle cuffs, well yes, I was bound fast to Carla's big bed.

Struggle; who me? Hell no, I meekly played along, even when I saw Carla pick up that leather paddle. On the positive side, she didn't say "now this is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you!" That was good; because, yes, I would have told her to go fuck herself!

Fuck yes, it hurt! But then, we were all having fun, right? So no, I didn't cry, scream, or throw a fit. I did however gasp; and just maybe pant out oohs, almost as if I was about to go orgasmic, which I wasn't! And yes, I counted; and, the count was six. And no, I didn't look, and I didn't need to either. I just knew my ass was flame red, so probably a nice match for my collar and cuffs.

Carla's crew of meanies was ordered to flip me over. And gosh, because we were playing, I put up a fight. So OK, it wasn't much of a struggle; because, yes, I was having a ball, despite the flame still scorching my poor sadly abused ass. But, I wound up spread-eagled, face up, and just as immobile. I watched, my eyes firing daggers as Carla positioned herself between my legs. Well, the evil bitch was smiling; but then, who wouldn't smile if they had a cock the size of their forearm?

Moving quickly and gracefully, suddenly Carla was above me, her weight supported by her hands, and she was kissing me. She fucked my mouth with her tongue; and somehow, I knew, just knew. So yes, when I trapped her tongue, sucking it deep in to my mouth, the massive head of her big strap-on, the one that had been nosing around, probing my opening, stopped probing and pushed in to me. I wanted to scream "Yes," and couldn't. And then, I wanted to scream "More," and didn't need to; because Carla went right on pushing in to me anyway. I didn't get to scream, not before she stopped kissing me, and not before she began to slowly, real, real slowly work it back out of me.

Fuck yes, I was in the middle of begging, OK, screaming "Fuck me," when, she, with one wickedly delivered thrust filled me. Carla took me like a lover, for a deliciously sweet few minutes anyway. We shared feathery soft kisses, and some that could have left our lips bruised and scorched. She whispered wicked things in to my ear, teased my nipples with her teeth; and oh God yes, she fucked me. So no, I didn't wonder what had become of Frank and Bill...silly, silly me!

My eyes were closed, my lips were feeling deliciously bruised, and I was being fucked by my Aunt Carla; and, I was beginning to think that I just might cum. Wrong, way, way wrong!

That great big beautiful cock got ripped out of me. So yes, I'm in shock, and there's my Aunt, snickering and ordering "Open your eyes slut." So, after daring a whispered "Takes one to know one," I opened my eyes.

Carla was still there, kneeling between my legs, the gigantic rubber phallus jutting from her slim body dripping with my juices. Frank was there to, rough and quick as he worked a pillow under my butt. No worries; after all, the last time there had been a pillow under my butt, Carla had fucked me right in to just about the hottest orgasm ever. But then, I noticed Bill; and good old Bill was standing there holding what appeared to be an ice bucket. Why; well yes, I did find out why!

Yes, at first, it felt good, cold ice sliding languidly, cooling my heated skin. And then, my nipples encountered ice. And yes, Carla's ice wielding cohorts brought my nipples to rigid attention alright; only, gosh no, I wasn't screaming yeses, and I sure wasn't pleading "More!" But while Frank and Bill played around with ice, Carla was fucking me, long slow twisting thrusts going in deep and as regular as the beat in a Top Ten hit.

The guys would have had a terrific view of me, not just getting fucked but of the big head of their Mistress's strap-on actually penetrating me over and over again. Me; well all I saw was them reaching for another chunk of ice. I did wonder, but never did get the chance to find out if I could actually cum while suffering from frostbite.

No, all the thrashing I could manage wasn't nearly enough to keep ice away from my poor forlorn clit. Worse, leaving the poor thing exposed and vulnerable my evil Aunt had knelt back, snickering no doubt as she watched inch after inch of wetly glistening rubber slip out of me. And then, with my pretense of a pout going unnoticed, here came the ice. It; well, it almost felt good! Well it did, at least while Carla's hot breath was breathing life back in to my half-frozen clit. But, just like the ice ages, the ice just kept on coming.

My clit screamed, I screamed, and even my ice-stuffed vagina pitched a bitch. But, it was when Carla paused, a particularly large ice cube half in and half out of my anus, that she asked "So, Lori darling, do you know what the boys gave up just for the chance to fuck you down here?" Well, I was writhing, so maybe Carla and the boys couldn't tell I was shaking my head. That ice cube melted and was gone, never having made it past my, and just guessing here, but I'm going with my puckered anus. And then, it was time for yet another one of those annoying oh no moments.

Carla held out a hand, and to my horror, Bill dropped an iceberg in to it. No, I didn't scream, bellow, or screech; but, just maybe I flinched. For sure my eyes were screaming "Bitch!" When as if it was a secret, which of course it wasn't; she leaned in to whisper "Pay attention slut, because I'm going to tell you just what they gave up for the chance to fuck you here!" Then, while I fought to bite back a scream, she leaned in even closer and really whispered, of course while twisting and pushing, and slowly working that iceberg in to me. And no, nope, no way did I believe her!

"Promise to be a good little slut," Carla asked.

"Fuck no," I fired back, actually indignant.

"Good girl," my lecherous Aunt cooed. And then, she ordered me released. But, I was still wearing the collar, so just how free was I? Time would tell; but first I had to be helped to my feet. And being a good sport, and wanting to show there weren't any hurt feelings, what else, I kissed both Frank and Bill. Well yes, I am talking kisses that screamed, come on lets fuck! But, shattering that tender moment came a barked "Enough, Lori darling, bend over and grab your ankles!"

Yes, it was my evil Aunt, and I wasn't the only one getting barked at. "Boys, when I look you two better be on your knees," She snapped. I waited, and only when they knelt, hands behind their backs, their heads bowed did I make like the obedient submissive. Now, the last time, and that would be the only time I tried that bend over and grab the ankles thing, the date that made the suggestion was drunk, just not any drunker than me. So, maybe it wasn't anyone's fault that we wound up on the floor laughing like it was the funniest thing ever.

This time though, it was my Aunt Carla, and she hadn't suggested; oh no, she had ordered me in to that vulnerable position. So, after risking a sigh and a shrug, I bent over, spread my legs, and grabbed my ankles. Having checked, and having spotted the paddle lying on the bed, no, I wasn't worried. After all, there weren't all that many things Carla could do with the big strap-on she was packing. OK, so I was just a little worried about one of those possibilities, right, as if that would have helped!

Frank and Bill were watching, I know, I checked. Carla walked over to where I waited, chuckling as her "playful" slaps rekindled the flame scorching my ass. "Such a pretty ass," she cooed. "Really darling, I'm going to love watching the boys enjoy it; but first, we're going to play a little game!" Some game; I got fucked, but only briefly. Then, I got to watch Carla walk over, yank Franks head up, and then push the fat, pussy drenched head of her strap-on between his lips. He took it, eyes wide as she explained "Remember now, winner gets the little slut first!"

Hell no, I couldn't believe it; my eyes, not what I heard! But so what, she worked her hips, popping that big head out of Frank's mouth, jeering "Open wide," as her hips powered not just the flaring head but a couple inches of slippery shaft back in to his mouth. Well, I had a pretty shitty view, but it looked to me like maybe Frank finally managed to work his lips half way down Carla's wickedly thick strap-on. She did that tsk-tsk thing, a hand in his hair as her slowly rotating hips worked that five or six inches of rubber dick out of Frank's mouth. So yes, not being your typical ditzy blonde, I guessed right. And, after another quick, hard fuck with full penetration, Bill got to practice his cock-sucking.

Same game, and as far as I could tell same result. And who the fuck cared who won anyway? Well, them of course; and maybe me just a little. Save the best for last, right; and, bigger is better, right? Right, so if I was going to wind up taking both of them on, and according to Carla's whispers I was, well then, go Frank! Naturally, Carla declared Bill the winner. I let go of my ankles long enough to applaud. But no, with my flaming ass screaming warnings, I most definitely did not straighten up.

Honestly, I still didn't believe it, not even with Carla strapping her dildo sprouting harness around my waist. Hell, I still didn't believe it when she stretched out on the bed, tossed me the bottle of lube, and then calmly ordered "Just Pick one, it doesn't really matter!" Yes, of course I knew what was supposed to happen.

Back when I had been bound to the bed, and while Carla had been fucking me with the same strap-on I was wearing, sure, her whispers told me they had volunteered. Hell no, I hadn't believed her; what, I was going to fuck them, both of them...really? It sort of sank in though, maybe about when she cheerfully declared "Remember darling those two are going to be all over your sweet young ass!" So, I was thinking, OK, but? No clarification needed, because she explained, and yes, loud enough for them to hear "There's only one rule darling! You have to fuck them until they make me cum; so, like go for it!"

Well, seeing as how Bill would get to go first later, I figured, what the fuck, and chose Frank. Now, no way was I going to stick my fingers up his hairy ass, but I did smear a little extra lube around his asshole.

Frank might have been trying to ignore me; then again, he did have his face buried in pussy. But, I had Bill's attention; so, I watched him watching me as I jacked my lube loaded fist up and down my jutting black strap-on. And OMG, what a turn-on! Yes, it had been inside me; so what? With my slowly pumping fist wrapped around it, suddenly I felt like I had hold of a wicked foot and a half of beyond thick cock. Well, by the time I scooted forward and pushed the slick head of my rubber dick right up tight against Frank's asshole, Bill had an erection of his very own to play with. Frank, not so much; but then, maybe he was nervous.

It took some work; I mean, I really had to push hard. And OK, like oops! Frank's head popped up and yes, Carla snaked a hand out and pushed it right back down. But really, Frank had only taken about half my massive length. Apparently Bill thought it was pretty funny; and maybe the expression on his buddy's face had been. Anyway, Bill was snickering when I pulled out.

No, no, I swear that isn't why I pushed right back in to Frank. Still, long before I stopped, my harness grinding hard against Frank's ass, Bill's snickering had turned in to a long breathy exhale. Encouraged, I got a rhythm going, working in these slow thrusts that definitely didn't leave any of my strap-on showing. Well Frank can blame it on his good buddy; because it wasn't until Bill challenged me with what he probably thought was a teasing comment that I, well picked up the tempo. Sorry, but his "Don't know about Frank there; but baby girl, when I take that ass of yours, you're going to know you've been fucked," sort of pissed me off.

Boring; well yes, well sort of I mean. Oh sure I experimented with different strokes, hard and fast, leisurely deep penetrating ones, and these soft twisting half way jabs which Frank seemed to like. I know, because I kept checking. And yes, I know when it's a hard-on filling my fist. I did consider trying to coax Bill in to lining up behind me; and really, by then he could have taken me any which way he wanted. I didn't of course, but I really did think about it. Luckily, before I got seriously desperate and did something that monumentally stupid, Carla hooked-up with an orgasm. Poor Frank, he must have been so disappointed! Yes, that would be sarcasm.

What can I say about taking Bill's ass? Well, how about my being damn near positive that the bastard liked it. For sure, every time I checked that stubby cock of his was wicked hard. Hell yes, I liked that! Bill seemed to especially like those short twisting jabs, the same one's that had worked with Frank. But, with Frank I only fed him the first half of my fat strap-on. With Bill, I was fully in, pulling half way out, before slamming a twisting jab back in. And, that's just what I was doing when Carla carefully planted her boots on Bill's shoulders. At first she just let her knees splay open, fingers twisted in Bill's hair as she ground his face against her pussy. But then, she ordered, and yes, by then she was panting "Hard Lori, come on now, fuck the bastard hard!"

What; was Carla kidding? Well gosh, and to think I thought I was! Still, I got a kick out of the grunt that accompanied her gasped "Fuck yes, that's what he wants!" And no, it never occurred to me that she hadn't timed it so her push drove Bill back in to one of my penetrating jabs. But, I got it, and switched to long thrusts, really getting a kick out of the way Carla's added impetus made my thighs slap hard against Bill's ass. Only, I wasn't watching my big dick slip in and out of Bill's asshole; hell no, I was watching my Aunt.

Carla had a double handful of Bill's hair, and was using it to push his face around, and I thought looking almost frantic as she shrieked explicit, sometimes threatening demands. And just like Frank had, Bill kept his hands clasped behind his back the entire time. I couldn't have done it, well not without handcuffs or something. Anyway, by then I was pretty sure the boys had played this game before. So, I didn't hold back; so yes, when Carla came, actually writhing, her shrieking becoming grunted yeses, I was pounding in to Bill just as fucking hard as I could.

Beats me why, but maybe it was because I could tell Bill liked it; whatever, taking his ass was fun, like the kind of wicked fun that leaves a nasty little slut like me eager for the tables to be turned. Yes, yes, and yes, damn right that means I wanted to give myself to them; and so what if I had been ready right from the first? That went for Frank who had knelt their quietly watching, and for poor Bill who seemed to be having trouble catching his breath. And then, there was my Aunt Carla...ooh

More; oh Hell yes! But then, that's all for now folks...!