An Avenger's Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her friend glower at the age comment, Claire continued quickly:

"I'm just sayin' a full Psych Evaluation might be hard to justify to the Medical Board..."

Christine considered the Nurse's assertion; she had worked with Claire on and off for 10yrs, repeatedly seeking her counsel. Over that time the two women had become close friends, Christine even re-scheduling the Nurse several times to so she could assist her with procedures. Even now she had sought the other woman out:

"I may have... overreacted," Christine stated grudgingly: "It's just, have you ever run into a person in the hospital who makes you do something you know you're going to regret??"

Claire winked knowingly:

"Sometimes those people are the most fun!"

Smiling back at her friend, Christine felt her heart flutter, quickly swallowing her unprofessional affection.

Caught up in their conversation, neither woman noticed the fine strand of red, glowing mist arc toward them, twisting through the air close to the floor. Reaching Christine's feet, the smoke swirled upward, not stopping until it wafted straight into the oblivious Doctor's nose:

Inhaling Christine suddenly sniffled, blinking hard as her body was subtly invaded. Shaking her head, the Doctor closed her eyes, feeling the strangest tingling at the back of her cerebellum.

Perturbed by this, Christine suddenly felt heat descend to her belly. Becoming uncomfortably warm, she squeezed her thighs together, leaning heavily on the counter. Finally opening her eyes, the blonde looked up at her friend, only to be shocked by what she found:

The Nurse was now dressed in extraordinary lingerie.

Recoiling, Christine gaped at the other woman:

"Oh my God! Claire?? W-what are you wearing?!"

"My Scrubs..."

Looking her bemused friend up and down, the dazed Doctor took in the black woman's curvaceous body, now alluring wrapped in a sexy Nurse costume. White, lacy and impossibly revealing, a small Nurse's cap completed the whole look, Red Cross emblazoned across its front.

"B-but I?! How'd-why'd?!..."

Watching her friend sweat, Claire leant forward on the counter, only for the other woman to stumble backwards; staring down into the black woman's deep cleavage.

Christine shook her head, dismayed, watching the Nurse's bust sway as the revealing half-cup bra struggled to support her heaving bosom. Utterly bewildered, Christine was shocked; a passing fantasy now so impressively realised.

Blinking hard, Christine swallowed; Claire was suddenly back in her pink scrubs, concern scrawled all over the woman's beautiful face:

"Chris? Are you okay??"

Nodding awkwardly, Christine backed away: "F-fine, just need some sleep. Keep an eye on that girl alright?!"

Watching Claire walk around the counter, Christine yelped, dropping her clipboard as the woman's glorious body was revealed once more, staring down at the Nurse's long legs wrapped in sexy white suspenders.

Slumping against the wall, Christine swallowed hard as her friend sashayed towards her, only to bend down to retrieve her clipboard. Whimpering, the blonde Doctor gazed at the black woman's behind, watching where the thong disappeared between big brown cheeks. Was this really some sort of sleep-deprived fantasy?? Or an illusion??

Blinking hard, Christine found the Nurse back in appropriate garb, staring back at her incredulously.

"Christine? Maybe I should take you home??"

Nodding slowly, Christine felt those reassuring hands on her shoulders, unsure how to feel now her newly found crush was back to normal. Attempting to speak, Christine cried out as her friend launched herself forward, pressing her lips to the Doctor's own.

What was happening!? Christine choked as those pillowy lips consumed her own, her slack mouth allowing the Nurse instant access. How was this escalating so quickly?!

Amazed, Christine moaned helplessly as Claire lifted her against the wall, slamming her small body against the surface as the hospital milled around them, seemingly oblivious to their sudden embrace. Smothered by her friend's full mouth, Christine was glad the Nurse had swallowed her moans, shuddering in place as her suppressed lust mounted.

Feeling Claire's tongue dive between her lips, Christine groaned in horrified ecstasy, knowing this lurid public display could ruin her career. Practically disappearing down her throat, it swiped over her molars, easily subduing the blonde's defences.

Opening her eyes, Christine balked as she found herself groping her friend's breast, tearing her fingers away from pink scrubs as she caught herself in the act. Finally coming to her senses, she reluctantly pulled her mouth free:

"I-I, I have to go!" Christine squeaked.

Watching the blonde Doctor rush off, Claire wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

The Nurse smirked; eyes flashing crimson.

Stumbling into the nearest supply closet Christine slammed the door behind her, breathing heavily as she leant against the wooden frame; What just happened?! And, more importantly, why was she so turned on by it??

While Christine had always harboured a vague attraction to the black Nurse she'd never seriously considered acting on it! Apparently something else had intervened.

Pacing the small room the blonde Doctor felt every brush of her hot thighs, tantalisingly stirring an increasingly wet pussy. She couldn't! Not at work! Feeling another glorious tingle from her loins, Christine whimpered, crossing her legs. Sweeping back her long fringe, the Doctor's desperate blue eyes flicked around the empty closet: She was alone, out of sight...

Groaning, Christine made up her mind: Tearing hurriedly at the drawstrings around her waist she stuffed a hand into her scrubs: So much for professional conduct.

Biting her lip, Christine ran the pads of her fingers over the hem of her knickers, descending over soft fabric to reach her swollen, leaking nethers. Christine cursed. She was a Princeton-educated Surgeon; masturbating in a Janitor's supply closet.

Closing her eyes, the preoccupied Doctor was oblivious to the glowing red mist pouring under the door, arcing in small circles as it swirled upward. Passing over a rack the gas-like creature twisted around a mop, only for the wooden handle to topple forward clattering onto the floor:

"Ahhh!"

Caught unaware Christine shrieked, twisting to see what had made the abrupt noise. Mouth agape, the blonde Doctor stepped backward as the vapour began to condense, becoming more and more opaque until it took a recognisable form:

Eyes widening in amazement, Christine could only watch as the smoke solidified, a female shape emerging from the red cloud; arms, legs, delectable curves and an angelic face surrounded by wafting red hair. Blinking, Christine recognised whom she was seeing:

"Its you!"

"Oh yes," Wanda smirked, examining the backs of her own ghostly hands.

"And you're naked!" Christine cried, attempting to avert her eyes, unable to comprehend what was happening.

"Yesss..." Wanda murmured, quickly coming to terms with her new form as she floated toward the shocked Doctor.

Christine swallowed hard, reminding herself she had seen both naked women, during examinations and strange apparitions before; Just never at the same time.

Glinting in the dim light of the supply closet, the foreign entity wafted rather than walked. Unable to look away, the blonde Doctor's gaze fell to the pert chest of the witch before her, bared in all her glory: The apparent lack of gravity did wonders for her breasts, delightful orbs curving up to pert points.

Unconsciously drawn to the beautiful young woman's body, Christine's gaze slid downward, reaching the girl's smoking nethers just as she caught herself, eyes snapping upward to stare at the ghostly face:

"You, you have a-an Astral form?"

Wanda paused, staring incredulously at the nervous woman:

"What??"

"You can leave your body??"

"I guess.." Wanda replied slowly, taking-in the world around her, seemingly bored by this sudden realisation. Persisting, Christine attempted to gather information:

"So you have training? Kam-? kamar-taj??"

"-No," Wanda replied curtly, "I'm just... weird."

Christine shook her head, exasperated:

"Well that's... lovely. Povided your body stays where it is I'm sure Stephen can deal with you!"

Wanda grinned deviously, drifting into Christine's personal space, enveloping her in red smoke:

"You know my mentor sent me here to learn? To 'Recover'. But that's not what I want anymore: Now I want payback. And out of the room you so cruelly locked me in."

"Sure," Christine chuckled sarcastically even as she backed away slowly: "What are you going to do? Ghost me to death??"

"I can be very persuasive."

Smiling deviously back at the Doctor, Christine suddenly felt very nervous. Frowning, her nose crinkled as she considered this assertion. Before Christine could reply however the ghostly red woman dissipated, billowing all around her.

Gasping, Christine twisted as the mist enveloped her, the Doctor biting her lip as the Witch swirled lower about her torso.

Wafting under the hem of her scrubs, Christine felt the mist tighten around her midriff, somehow exerting pressure on her bare skin. Seeing a tendrils of red smoke swirl into the V of her scrubs, her eyes widened: She could feel hands, light at first, cupping her breasts from beneath her top. Swatting at her chest, Christine could only bite her lip as unseen forces wantonly groped her chest; breasts floating as her scrubs began to billow.

In-spite of herself Christine moaned, amazed by this bizarre sensuous contact. Shaking her head, she tugged at her top helplessly as it floated up her body in a cloud of hot red smoke, revealing her bra to the air. Feel the lace tighten around her shoulders, Christine yelped as her underwear twanged against her boobs, stinging her vulnerable flesh. Tugging a second time, bra flew away.

Nipples exposed to the clinical air of the hospital, Christine desperately tried to cover herself. Feeling invisible fingers tug at her sensitive buds, the blonde whimpered and wriggled frantically as her breasts were gloriously stimulated.

Confused and alarmed by this invisible massage, Christine swallowed hard; Wanda everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Turning to a mirror, the Doctor saw herself, surrounded by smoke, scrubs around her armpits as her boobs jiggled in red light, quickly becoming aroused.

Seeing what appeared to be red lipstick appear on her cheek, Christine watched, dazed, as more marks were pressed on her neck, the smeared imprints appearing one by one, as if being kissed by an invisible woman.

Feeling the telltale trail of love marks moving downward Christine was powerless. More appearing in the cleft of her breasts, she shuddered, eyelashes fluttering as the smoke wrapped around an engorged nipple: Wanda beginning to suckle hard.

Somehow remembering how insane this all was; Christine tugged down her scrubs, crossing her arms over her chest, face flushing crimson as the ghostly Witch reappeared. Seeing the smoke cloud pout sexily, the Doctor scowled:

"You think I'm just going to swoon and let you leave?!" Christine gasped breathily:

"I'm not some twenty-something bimbo you can manipulate!"

"Realllly Dr.Palmer? I've seen your dreams... I'd blush if I weren't red already..."

Wafting around her, Wanda beamed like a Cheshire Cat, floating behind the stubborn Surgeon:

"What would Claire say about your little crush??"

Christine went pale, eyes widening as she felt those impossible hands on her body once more, drifting down her back before disappearing into her scrub's pants, groping her pert cheeks.

Swatting instinctively at the invisible presence, Christine grimaced as she slapped her own behind. Flinching the Doctor recoiled, knocking over a trolley and spilling its contents over the floor as she staggered, skin stinging:

"Where are you?!"

"Everywhere..."

Christine yelped as this time an invisible hand landed, playfully slapping her behind; sending the Doctor spinning.

"Christ?! Are you okay in there??"

Hearing Claire rap on the door the Doctor froze, eyes darting around the room; she could not let half the hospital see her like this! Especially not the Nurse for whom she had such an unprofessional infatuation:

"I'm fine!!"

Still desperately searching for the apparition, Christine tried in vein to reason with her:

"Why are you doing this??"

Wanda's face appeared suddenly, drifting millimetres from her nose:

"You locked me in my room."

Swallowing her pride, Christine realised the full extent of her error. To proud to apologise however, instead she rushed toward the door. Feeling her legs drag, the Doctor was somehow reluctant to make full steps. Moving too quickly to right herself, Christine stumbled forward, eyes going wide as she discovered her mistake:

"Woah!"

Feeling her scrub's pants already sliding over her hips, Christine realised they were still untied. Taking another step the hem fell around her thighs, exposing the Doctor's pink knickers. Caught up in her own clothing Christine took another wobbly step before overbalancing, falling forward onto the floor in a humiliated heap.

Momentarily winded, Christine felt a shadow pass over; Looking up she saw the ghostly vapour smirk down at her, still alluringly naked. Grimacing, Christine ignored the girl, crawling forward even as her pants pooled around her ankles, the brunette's behind exposed to the cold hospital air.

Attempting to shimmy, Christine gasped as her legs flew out from under her, flopping onto her belly. Paddling with her arms, the brunette moaned with frustration as her efforts achieved nothing, feeling an invisible force tugging her backwards, her skin squeaking against plastic.

Coming to a stop Christine sighed in relief, laid out on the floor. Then, feeling the hem of her panties come away from her butt, the Doctor froze:

Elastic twanging against her vulnerable flesh Christine yelped, gasping indignantly at this latest humiliation. Grabbing onto the nearest wall rack, the Doctor dragged herself upright, panting for breath as she attempted to get her bearings, behind still stinging.

Watching the Doctor collapse against the metal framework, Wanda smiled in satisfaction, her captor now huddled on the floor with her clothes all around her. Time to finish Dr. Palmer off:

Seeing the red mist waft around her bare legs, Christine gasped, her thighs slipping apart. Feeling her pussy lips open, the blonde shuddered in place, eyes rolling. Invisible hands squeezing her nethers wantonly, Christine struggled to speak:

"Oh my god! Maximoff thats-Ohhh-Wow! Mmmmph!"

Feeling fingers wafting against her hot flesh, Christine gasped, her arousal mounting as she fell under the Witch's spell. It had been sooo long since anyone had touched her, even Wanda's scary presence felt soooo good! But she couldn't just give in to this kid!! A patient!! Could she?

"Oh God, oh god, oohh, goddd..."

Slumping against the rack, Wanda heard the metal clang, smirking as the horny Doctor slid downward into her hands, stirring Christine's pussy with her powers as her resolve disintegrated:

"Ohh! Mmmm-Y-you know I won't just let you go?" Christine panted shrilly, trying to take back control even as Wanda massaged her swollen pussy lips, feeling a delicious pressure on her clit as the girl's face reappeared before her:

"Neither will I."

"So t-then Mmmm... We're stuck together?!"

"No. I just need to loosen you up..."

Christine gulped; sex with a patient was against every code of ethics in the book. It was immoral, unprofessional and technically illegal. But it also felt so good! If the patient wasn't even physically in the room did the inappropriate conduct guidelines still apply???

Feeling the pressure on her clit intensify, Christine groaned, shaking the rack above as her climax mounted. Bottles and bandages falling around her, the Doctor held on for dear life as the Witch coaxed an orgasm from her:

"Ssss-Shit! Oh! Oh! Ohhh! Shit, SHIT, SSSS-SHITTTT!!"

Swearing repeatedly Christine came hard, the ghostly naked form of Wanda watching on as she rattled against the shelving, eyelids fluttering as she orgasmed.

Feeling light headed, Christine fully relaxed, feeling ecstatic in spite of her strange predicament, toes curling as she gave into the wonderful sensations only the Witch could elicit.

Seeing the Doctor slump, her mouth hanging open, Wanda finally gained the window she needed:

"Hhhhnnnn... Huh? Huggghh?!!"

Rushing forward the red mist dived between Christine's open lips, her eyes rolling backwards as she was inundated by the Witch's captivating smoke, swallowing mouthful after mouthful till the vapour had saturated her system.

Blinking, the bedraggled Doctor spasmed in-place, the room darkening momentarily.

Opening her eyes once more, Christine's iris' glowed, the blonde smirking; Wanda was satisfied with her latest puppet.

...

Waking with a start, Christine shuddered, attempting to sit upright only to tug against leather restraints.

Stretching surreptitiously, the blonde Doctor lifted her arms, only to find her hands and feet were tied, buckled to a very familiar hospital bed. Struggling in their grip, Christine felt her head swim, vision wafting as she rolled against her cot, attempting to wriggle free. Exhaling shakily, red smoke wafted from between the blonde's quivering lips.

Eyes flicking around the room in panic, Christine's gaze fell on her captor, now smiling smugly back at her from the end of the bed:

"Wakey wakey..." the real Wanda murmured, stepping around the foot of the cot as Christine stared back at her in amazement: the Witch had done it, their roles were switched.

Feeling the uncomfortable padding of the bed against her bare back, Christine blanched, finally realising her body was completely bare, her captor drinking in her nakedness as the brunette reached out, stroking exposed creamy flesh. Feeling cold air on her chest, the Doctor tried to stay calm: She was a medical professional! Nudity did not phase her. But hypnotism did:

"How??" Christine gasped as Wanda moved closer, shrinking against her constraints.

"I can... manipulate people. Possess them."

As if on cue, Claire Temple stepped out of the shadows, iris' fading from crimson as Christine stared at her crush in utter amazement:

"Claire??"

Staring back at her, the black woman smiled lopsidedly, appearing almost tipsy. The Nurse's gaze was vacant; like she was daydreaming.

"She's hypnotised??" Christine asked. Wanda shook her head:

"But you're controlling her?"

"I don't control anything Dr. Palmer. I read her mind, manipulate her nethers, and expose her heart's desire..."

Stepping over to Claire, Wanda leant in close, her hand trailing down over pink scrubs to nestle between her legs. Seeing the red mist begin to twirl between the brunette's fingers as they descended, Christine watched in amazement as her friend tensed:

"Aww! Uhhh!"

Remembering the pleasure that had captivated her earlier, Christine bit her lip as her friend succumbed to that pleasure, the woman groaning deeply. Knees sagging, a wet patch appeared in the crevice of Claire's scrubs.

Turning back to her other patient, Wanda smiled broadly:

"Lust overpowers the conscious mind. I don't control Claire, I reveal her sexuality, like a nerve. All it requires is... stimulation. And she is my willing slave... at least until her lust is satisfied."

As if to make the point, Wanda lifted the hem of her dress, wriggling out of her panties. Twirling them around her finger, the brunette held them up for the Nurse:

"Oh Claire..." Christine groaned as her horny friend leant forward intently, breathing in the Witch's scent: Claire Temple was completely entranced.