An Avenger's Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lips sealing tight against Wanda's ass, Christine hesitated; aware of the dirty line she was crossing to please this impossible girl: This morning she was a straight Surgeon treating wounds. This evening she was a gay patient sucking ass. Finally using her mouth to spread the brunette's opening, she pushed her tongue upwards. Struggling with the brunette's tight rectum the Doctor moaned, her tongue instantly hugged by the girl's velvety insides.

Riding Christine's face, Wanda enjoyed their oh-so intimate connection, rolling her hips rhythmically as she looked down on her other conquest, the Nurse still lapping at the Doctor's nethers deliriously. Feeling the blonde's tongue swirling deeper into her canal, the Witch's nerves flared, her eyes rolling as she gave in to the glorious, possessive sensation:

"Ahhh! Ugh! Mmmm, Palmer ohhh yes-s-sssss..."

Listening to the Witch moan, Christine was overwhelmed by her position, sandwiched between the girl's ass and the former colleague sucking on her nethers. Struggling to hold still, the Doctor writhed, dripping with sweat, every jiggle of her belly sending painful cramps through her abdomen, magic swirling inside of her, sending out sparks of dark pleasure.

Shaking against the Doctor's slurping mouth, Wanda could just make out the desperate eyes of the black woman, staring back at her from above the snatch she was also eating, Was that... recognition?? Could Claire be coming out of her fugue??

"Ahhh! Nurs-ssss..." Overwhelmed by Christine's generous ministration, the Witch bit her lip, groaning wantonly, too distracted to command her assistant.

Below Claire was also coming to a boil, burying her digits deep within her dripping snatch. Mouth hanging open, she masturbated furiously, becoming more aware of the Doctor's torment with every swipe of her fingers, even as she ate her out.

The more she gave herself pleasure, the more cognisant Claire became. Lips separating from Christine's quivering pussy, she blinked hard, the Nurse uing her thumb to massage her swollen clit, gasping joyously as the combined pressure sent sparks flying through her belly. Shuddering, the black woman's lashes fluttered as a climax built within her deliriously fast. Squirming on her knees, Claire came again, gasping breath:

"Uhh, Uhhh, UHHHHH!"

Climaxing hard, cream streamed down between her thighs. Momentarily seeing through her orgasmic haze, Claire recognised her friend writhing before her, patient riding her face:

"Chris... Wuh, what are you do- ohhh, Ummm..."

Seeing Claire crumple to the floor, the Witch blinked hard as the Nurse passed out. Wanda smirked: at least she wasn't going anywhere. But she still needed another pair of hands so she could properly fuck the Doctor...

"Fine." Wanda gasped:

"I'll do it myself."

Concentrating hard, the Witch mustered up all of her focus:

Bursting from Christine's body like a Genie from a lamp, time slowed, the world around her blurring away as Wanda's astral projection leapt free of her asshole forming from the girl's previously conjured magic. Wafting forward she twisted in the air to look back on her work:

Seeing herself rising and falling, moving against the uppity blonde, Wanda beamed, the Doctor and the Witch writhing in slow-motion as the red ghost looked on. Gazing down she found her fallen assistant, covered in sweat and Christine's cream, laid out in a pool of her own cum.

Closing her eyes, Wanda could still feel every flick of Christine's tongue, the phantom pleasure her living body was receiving making her eyes glow in deep red lust.

Puppet-ing her own body, Wanda had herself reach down, gripping the Doctor's splayed ankles.

Gasping in utter relief, Christine was glad when the pressure inside her lessened, cheeks rippling, red smoke wafting all around them. But her relief was short-lived:

Feeling a shift Christine groaned as her legs were pulled up, splitting the blonde wide open:

Shimmering, Wanda summoned up more magic, red strands of energy pulsating around her astral form. Between her legs a glowing red protrusion began to take shape:

In seconds Wanda had grown herself a large receptive penis.

Feeling a tingling pressure around her nethers, Christine gasped up into Wanda's asshole as her magic returned to reap its vengeance:

How?!! Where had Wanda found a dildo?!Before she could ask, Christine felt a growing pressure opening her anus. Still swirling inside her, Wanda's shaft solidified:

"AAAAaaahhhhh!!"

Maybe it was just because she physically needed to cum, but Christine cried out in pure lustful desperation when the Witch finally pushed her fiery penis through her tense sphincter, magic swirling into her rectum along a hot sparkling shaft.

Going pale Christine yelped, struggling against her restraints, nearly bucking off the brunette as she was speared onto Wanda's apparition. Closing her eyes, Christine embraced the bizarre sensation, feeling the pressure build as the penis flowed into her body, not stopping as it reached into her bowels.

Wanda groaned, every inch she delivered into the Doctor's butthole stimulating her magical phallus while the blonde's desperate exhaling against her body's quivering anus was deeply satisfying. Settling inside Christine she held still, enjoying the tight depths of the Doctor's churning colon, enjoying the squeeze on her astral shaft.

Christine gasped as the hot rod was withdrawn, struggling to hold it together. Seconds later she was gasping and bracing against the cot once more, burying her face between Wanda's cheeks just to smother her screams as she was savagely punctured yet again.

Wafting around inside the trouble Doctor, Wanda's astral cock was capable of things no real penis or dildo could do, twisting and twirling inside the spasm-ing blonde, activating every nerve end inside the other woman. Pulling back, Wanda took a moment to enjoy the groan of frustration from the proud Doctor as her anus sucked at her magic cock.

Leaving her empty and desperate for some time, Christine quickly realised she was somehow expected to continue rimming the Witch. Opening her eyes, she saw the girl was hanging above her expectantly.

Was this her breaking point? So desperate for sex she would give in to a patient?!

Craning her neck, Christine latched onto Wanda's butthole once more, snaking her tongue into the brunette's depths. In perfect synchronicity, she felt the strange presence in her rectum swell, as if fuelled by her own submission:

"Unnnghhh!! Ohhh!! GOD!!"

Enjoying Christine's decision, Wanda felt her spectral shaft expand, disappearing deep into the Doctor's depths, billowing in red heat. Flowing out of her hips the shimmering phallus buried itself in Christine, swelling her pale belly.

Gasping for breath Christine flexed in place, back arching off the table to accommodate the deep intrusion into her body, sweat pouring off her glistening flesh.

Groaning, Christine felt the shaft deep in her sore ass, cramps shooting up from her rectum as she struggled to adjust. Trying to ignore her extensive knowledge of internal organs and the implications of such a sodomy, Christine focused on the overwhelming sensations of pleasure and magical fullness as her bottom was ravaged.

Barely clinging on, Wanda struggled to retain her astral form, her physical pleasure threatening to overwhelm her strange apparition. For all her manipulative ability, Wanda had never truly butt fucked another woman before, let alone a successful American Doctor! Concentrating, the Witch slid the hot shaft deeper still, twisting her phallus to keep her lover subdued.

Dealing with the indescribable feeling of magic coursing up through her body, Christine was amazed that rimming Wanda's asshole was now the most familiar, and least bizarre aspect of this encounter, sucking on the brunette's sweet pucker like her life depended on it.

Beginning a regular rhythm, Wanda floated between the blonde's splayed legs, moving inhumanly fast as she pumped into the Doctor. Without friction to worry about the girl could pulsate forward and with each pump, Christine would blow into her asshole; with each withdrawal she would suck hard on the Witch's sphincter.

Caught in-between the physical Wanda and her magical counterpart, Christine was utterly overwhelmed, now eating entirely out of instinct as each hump delivered sparks of deep dark pleasure. The Witch's astral form splashing against her, the cot rocked, stirrups rattling as the Doctor shuddered between each thrust.

How could she be getting off on this? The humiliation?! The violation??!! Even as her stomach lurched Christine felt her pussy burn with joy, cream dripping free as the red phallus furiously worked her stretched asshole.

Wishing she could massage her own belly, Christine's pert breasts bounced uncomfortably with every thrust, the Doctor desperate for some distraction. As if hearing her thoughts, Wanda fell forward onto her chest, hands grasping her swollen boobs, long nails digging into pale, supple flesh, digits tweaking swollen nipples.

Submitting on three separate fronts was simply too much for the exhausted Doctor. Howling into Wanda's pussy, the blonde finally gave in:

"Oh God! Ohh Goddd! YES! Take me! Ruin me!! POSSESS ME!! Just. Don't. Stop!!"

Hearing Christine lose all semblance of control, Wanda felt her own orgasm fast approaching. Seeing her real head lull forward, eyes squeezing shut as the brunette rocked against the Doctor, Wanda decided to go for broke:

Diving forward, the wafting ghost caught her own lips in a deep kiss. Immediately falling into the glorious embrace her body kissed back, each movement mirrored and inverted, Wanda caught in a moment of ultimate self-synchronicity, a feedback loop of sensation that probably broke several metaphysical laws. Meanwhile. hips blurring, Wanda pistoned into the defeated Doctor.

Squeezed between Wanda and Wanda, Christine felt contorted, her entire body used up by this cruel Red Witch.

Crying out, Christine's eyes blurred with tears as she came hard against the cot, losing control of her internal functions. Tensing hard she felt her body give way.

Not letting up on the once proud Doctor, Wanda wove her tendrils around Christine's clit, massaging her pussy as she continued to sodomise the blonde.

Feeling the heat rise yet again Christine screamed around Wanda's ass cheeks, spasm-ing under the Witch as her astral form pummeled her bottom relentlessly.

Pulsating, Wanda felt her own pleasure rise to uncontrollable levels, the light around them flickering as she grew brighter still; butt-fucking the Doctor with all her remaining strength.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Shrieking like a banshee, her body came hard, hot cream rolling down Christine's chin as the brunette threw back her head to stare at the ceiling. Caught in a feedback loop, the orgasmic energy pulsated between the physical and astral.

Gasping, Claire sat up tentatively, full consciousness suddenly returning as Wanda orgasmed, the Nurse awakened by the two lover's desperate yelps. Rising slowly to face the undulating trifecta, the bewildered Nurse watched the Witch take her friend in awe, mist swirling around the cot as the Doctor was fully possessed.

Shuddering in place, Christine's entire body tensed up, muscles locking as her insides were inundated with waves of magic. Baring her teeth, her eyelids fluttered as her orbs flashed red, more steam wafting from her nostrils.

This possession was not simply physically: At this moment Wanda owned Christine, body and soul, saturated with the girl's very essence. No longer able to control even her most basic bodily functions, the Doctor orgasmed uncontrollably:

"Ahhhhhhhhnnnnhh!"

Climaxing simultaneously, Wanda's astral form exploded out of the blonde, suddenly relieving the pressure on the Doctor's asshole.

Feeling her internal pressures suddenly released, Christine screamed in relief, her muscles turned to putty, her insides shuddering: Combined with her brutal sodomy this evacuation was utterly joyous.

Directly in the path of the burst, Claire was hit by the pressurised contents of Christine's bowels, toppling backwards, caught up in the powerful spray of magic.

Suddenly returning to her body Wanda spasmed, receiving the full brunt of the orgasm she had been too busy to fully comprehend. Squirming the young Witch released all her pent up frustration, squirting over the Doctor's chest as she laughed manically, caught up in her wondrous climax.

Immediately all the lights in the room died and for seconds there was silence. Lost in darkness, the two Medics panted hard as the Witch cackled away.

When the bulbs finally flickered back to life Wanda was gone, leaving the bedraggled Nurse and humiliated Doctor to confront their sordid situation. The only evidence she'd ever been there were panties still clutched in Claire's outstretched hand. That and the smoking crater of the formerly uptight Surgeon's asshole.

Rising up between Christine's legs Claire bit her lip. Staring into the blonde Doctor's ruined rectum, the Nurse watched tendrils of red smoke trickle out of Christine.

Seeing her friend emerge from between her splayed thighs, the dazed Doctor panted heavily, watching the drenched black woman drag herself upright. Meeting her friend's bewildered eyes the two woman stared back at each other.

Christine moaned deeply; for all her torment she had been utterly satisfied.

Gathering her own thoughts, Claire gasped dryly:

"Chris, next-time you need a consult... Find another Nurse."

...

Wandering in the darkness, Wanda drew quietly up to the door, confident her mentor would be inside.

Slowly pushing it open, the Witch was careful to move slowly, making as little noise as possible.

Tiptoeing forward, the brunette was glad her negligee was sheer, the light, minimal lace fabric not rustling at all as she slipped into the room.

Reaching the end of the bed, Wanda looked down on the woman's perfect sleeping form:

Tangled in her sheets, the redhead did not maintain the same poise and dignity she wore in daily life; Laid on her front, Natasha had clearly tossed and turned, left sprawled out across the messy bed. Breathing rhythmically, the sleeping woman's red locks of mussed up hair fluttered across her face.

But to Wanda the Black Widow was still perfect. Like this, Natasha had no pretence, no disguise. Like this, she could understand the other woman completely, exposed and entirely genuine. Not some fearsome empowered Avenger, but the beautiful submissive lesbian underneath.

Staring down at Natasha's raised behind, Wanda took in those famous full curves, enamoured by her bountiful flesh. Of all the women she had met, no other bottom had ever been as good.

The Black Widow was mentor to the Scarlet Witch; her superior and guide through the world of Avenging. But tonight she would hold back no longer; Tonight Natasha Romanoff would become Wanda's bitch.

"You know I can hear you right?"

Biting her lip, Wanda was glad the sultry redhead couldn't hear her thoughts, quickly hiding the dangling strap-on behind her back.

"I know..."

Climbing onto the messy bed, the brunette crawled forward, kneeling over the other woman. Leaning in close, Wanda stroked back red hair, revealing Natasha's beautiful face, still nuzzled into the pillow.

"Mmmm..." Natasha murmured sleepily: "Did you get everything you need?"

Running her tongue up and over the Avenger's jaw, Wanda tasted the delicious redhead, reaching the shell of her ear before she replied:

"Yessss..."

"Any epiphanys?..."

Lifting her hand, Wanda rested her palm against Natasha's temple, considering her answer before she slowly replied:

"Yes... I realised... Everything I need is right here."

Red light radiating between her pulsating fingers, Wanda smiled as her lust spilled into the woman's ear.

Eyes springing open, Natasha gasped as she felt sudden, inexplicable pleasure. Feeling it twist downwards, her body rolled against the bedding, mirroring the radiation's gradual descent. Finally reaching her pussy, it swirled deeper still, the magical tingling making the older woman horny. Shuddering, the Black Widow instantly soaked her knickers.

Heart beating fast, Natasha lifted her head, eye wide as she was inundated with energy:

"You are my muse Romanoff..." Wanda stated sincerely, watching the redhead bite her thick, pouting lip as she continued to pour her magic into Natasha's ear:

"Uh, Unnnh, Unnngh!"

Closing her eyes, Natasha groaned wantonly, feeling her hips rise under Wanda's pulsating fingers, lifting herself onto her hands and knees, still facing away from her young lover.

Satisfied, Wanda smiled. Grasping the hem of her negligee, Wanda wriggled free, revealing her beautiful lithe curves to the darkness. Pert breasts bouncing, the brunette threw the garment aside, shaking out her long dark hair. Tightening the strap-on around her waist, Wanda snapped the leather around her open thighs, before looking up at Natasha's mouthwatering rear, upturned and waiting patiently for her to be ready.

Reaching forward, Wanda lightly traced her fingers over curvaceous flesh, before tugging away the flimsy fabric to reveal her prize; pale orbs practically glowing in the darkness.

Feeling her knickers drop around her thighs, Natasha's heart fluttered; she hadn't allowed herself any of this since the incident... Was she ready?

Staring at Natasha's bottom, Wanda saw a fresh tattoo emblazoned across the redhead's left cheek, contrasting greatly with her white flesh: black lines that formed an alien star. Swallowing hard, the brunette prepared herself.

This was an ass for warriors: No more Pulling Punches, this was a right of passage, proof that she wasn't some scared little girl but a powerful woman, capable of possessing the Black Widow herself, like so many others had before. No longer fantasy but reality.

Reaching between her outstretched thighs, Wanda stroked the redhead's swollen clit, glad to find her reactive, hot to the touch. Prying open her ass cheeks, Wanda was surprised to find a waiting butt plug; someone else had prepared Natasha for this moment.

Natasha gasped as the plug was tugged free, inch after inch emerging from her behind; feeling relief she had been denied for months as it slowly squelched free. Arching her back, Natasha felt herself relax against the brunette, that insistent internal pressure finally abating.

Watching Natasha's pink pucker spread around the bulbous head, Wanda cooed as it came free, watching Natasha shudder in relief. Turning it over in her hands, Wanda inspected the cruel instrument, marked in white writing:

'Property of SHIELD'

"Huh," Wanda murmured, before carelessly throwing the butt plug aside:

"Not anymore."

Seeing Natasha's open butthole, so pliable and prepared, Wanda licked her lips, green eyes turning red.

Raising her hands, Wanda twisted energy between her fingers, wrapping the plastic dildo in glowing red radiation. Satisfied with the vortex swirling around the plastic shaft, the Witch grasped Natasha's wide hips before guiding the phallus to the woman's back door.

Feeling tingles and sparks shoot through her colon, Natasha gasped silently as the dildo slid into her, filling her, stretching her rectum once more; fulfilling both an emotional and physical hole.

Waiting until her hips met Natasha's plump cheeks, Wanda beamed in triumph:

"You said to Get Off My Ass... so I'm taking yours."

Finally fulfilled, Natasha smiled widely, her eyes shining.

THE BILL CUMS DUE... ALWAYS A RECKONING.