An Avenger's Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now she's my loving assistant," Wanda stated carelessly, drawing up beside the Doctor once more.

"Okay, sooo you're forming a cult... But I'm afraid I have to pass."

"Oh but Christine I've seen your fantasies, remember?" Wanda whispered seductively: "You've wanted this for such a long time. The Surgeon tired of control and the Nurse you always go to for help. You're desperate to see how it feels, to reverse your positions... Just to know what it tastes like..."

Christine blushed red.

"Nurse Temple?" Stepping forward immediately, the woman stood subserviently behind her mistress, ready to please:

"Give Doc-tor Palmer a taste."

Claire moved into action immediately. Practically tearing off her scrubs, Christine watched in amazement as the Nurse rushed to strip off her clothing: Throwing her top aside, the black woman reached behind her back to unclasp her bra:

"Claire..."

Tugging the garment free, Claire released her bountiful black breasts, plump flesh jiggling as she threw her underwear aside. Eyes latching onto her impressive chest, Christine whimpered as her friend proceeded to step out of her knickers, swollen pussy exposed to the Doctor's enthralled gaze.

Moving closer, Claire climbed over the end of Christine's cot and proceeded to crawl the length of her friend's naked body. Brushing her dark skin over Christine's own, the Doctor blushed as her meagre breasts rose to meet the Nurse's amazing orbs.

"Ms Maximoff, please-"

"Sssshhhh..."

Cutting Christine off, Wanda watched, mesmerised as the Nurse captured the blonde's luscious lips wither own, plump mouth practically swallowing the Doctor's in a mouthwatering smooch.

Shaking in-place, Christine squeaked into Claire's embrace, feeling the Nurse's hands wander presumptuously over her hips and around her breasts, groping everything she could find. Helpless, Christine tried to think of anything she could do to break the spell; even as she became further enraptured.

Opening her eyes, Christine met Claire's, seeing a flicker of recognition in those dark brown orbs. But how could she reach her??

Beginning to grind against Christine, the Doctor moaned into her friend's mouth, feeling the wet lips of Claire's swollen pussy press down against her own, their core's sliding together. Feeling the Nurse's full weight on top of her, the blonde Doctor struggled for breath as she was pleasured on multiple fronts.

For several minutes the two women melded together, black and white skin rolling incessantly as the Doctor was slowly taken. Lips swollen and sore from kissing, Christine felt overwhelmed, Claire sucking her face like a horny teenager.

Finally pulling away Christine gasped for breath, a string of saliva hanging between their open jaws. Not waiting for Christine to recover, Claire slid upward, pressing her swollen nipple into her friends' open mouth.

Eyes widening, Christine felt warm black flesh press against her lips, instinctively taking Claire's nipple between her teeth. Swallowing hard, she sucked on the tit, oddly comforted by a sudden oral fixation.

Leaning in, Wanda spectated, smiling as the frustrated blonde Doctor stared back at her from beneath Claire's huge tit, its tip bobbing between her pink lips as she suckled away. Wanda chuckled: the Nurse was literally nursing her superior. Growing wetter by the second, the brunette laughed as Claire practically smothered Christine, rubbing her flesh against the pale Doctor's face.

Feeling hot cream run over her leg, Christine saw another flicker in her friend's eye, genuine concern momentarily creasing her features before the blissful numbness returned.

Of course! The Witch was an empath, using lust to overpower Claire's rational mind: If Christine could just somehow relieve that frustration she would get her friend back! But to do that they'd have to break a few more hospital rules...

"Please-mmmph!" Attempting to speak, Christine spluttered as her mouth was inundated by black flesh once more:

"Clair, S-sssit on my face!"

"Really?" Wanda smirked, pleased to see the Doctor giving into her lust of her own volition: "You really are a repressed freak aren't you??"

Nodding to the Nurse, Claire shuffled further up the cot, positioning her dripping pussy above her friend's mouth, kneeling over the determined Doctor.

Staring up into the Nurse's nethers, Christine exhaled shakily, blowing back her sweaty fringe as she contemplated what she was about to do: could she really give another woman oral? A friend?? A colleague??!!

Not waiting for her to be ready, Claire lowered her plump pussy onto the Doctor's face, eyes rolling as those sweet lips wrapped around her pulsating peach.

Throwing back her head, Claire groaned, running her hands over her breasts as hot breath rushed over her clit, a tentative tongue sweeping over her pussy lips.

Taking an experimental lick, Christine wriggled in her restraints, tasting another woman for the first time. Taken aback by her friend's deep, aromatic flavour, the Doctor was again surprised she enjoyed this latest indignity. Capitalising on her medical familiarity of female anatomy, Christine began to lap away in earnest:

"Unngh! Umm! Ugh! Uggh!! Urrgggh!!"

Running her tongue along Claire's Labia, Christine twisted her neck, reaching in deep with her tongue to flick against the Nurse's G-spot, doing all the things she wished someone would do for her.

Impressed, Wanda watched Claire undulate, pressing herself against the blonde's face and working her pussy over the Doctor's lips. Feeling a twang of jealously, Wanda slipped a hand under the hem of her dress; her own arousal mounting.

With Claire rolling her hips, Christine's face was soon plastered with warm cream, thick sweaty thighs squeezing her head as she worked her tongue into Claire's drooling slot. Reaching down, the black woman flicked her own clit, shivering and groaning as the white girl struggled to please her:

"Ohh! Ugh! Chris wuh! What am I..."

Some level of consciousness emerging, Claire looked down, apparently caught up in some bizarre fantasy.

"Nurse!"

Both undulating woman stopped mid-hump, turning their desperate eyes to the Witch watching them fuck:

"Don't be selfish Nurse Temple... ass-sist the Doctor."

Blue eyes widening, Christine watched as her friend twisted, turning to face the blonde's toes, the cot rocking as the woman repositioned herself; still unable to move. Seeing the Nurse crouch over her, Christine felt long dark hair tickle her thighs, just before hot breath rushed over her own vulnerable lips:

"Wait! No, there's really nooo need-mmmmph!! Unngh-oh god! Oh God! Ohhhh-Claire!!"

Feeling the Nurse's plump lips wrap around her pussy, the black woman immediately lathered her core with her tongue, causing Christine to tug against her restraints, her whole body flexing up and against her friend's as she cried out in ecstasy.

Slobbering her pussy, Christine struggled to think as the Nurse gave her the attention she had not received in months, sucking on her wet nethers with like her life depended on it.

Realising she needed to make her friend cum, preferably before she did, Christine opened her eyes desperately, seeing Claire's pussy above her. Before she could speak, the Nurse's hips dropped and she was buried in pussy once more.

Watching the two westerners 69 like common whores, Wanda felt her heart flutter. She had not meant for the Doctor's lesson to go this far, spurred on by the surprising horniness of the two cougars now eating each other; If she really want she could walk away and neither woman would even noticed! Massaging her clit, Wanda watched unblinkingly, eyes wide. She felt compelled to stay:

The Witch smiled in triumph; she really could possess them. For the first time in months she didn't feel helpless or weak! Instead of being captured or punished, she had this proud Princeton Doctor eating out her own Nurse like a horny lesbian! And seeing her desperate face between those big black cheeks! Wanda grinned down at the helpless blonde as the two women continued to hump.

Losing the battle, Christine's eyelids fluttered as several, small climaxes bubbled to the surface. Restrained as ever, she came quietly, shivering in the harsh grip of her bindings as the Nurse continued to lap her up.

Feeling the heat around her grow, Christine gasped, panting hard into Claire's snatch as the Nurse came:

"Wait-Clair-Ungh!"

Feeling Claire's pussy open wide against her lips, the woman spasmed; squirting hard into the Doctor's reluctant mouth:

Inundated in hot thick cream, Christine coughed and spluttered, the Nurse's orgasm contrasting greatly with her own subdued climax.

Spraying her face and eyes, Claire burst uncontrollably, Christine amazed as she was squirted repeatedly, he pale skin left wet and glistening, blue eyes stinging.

Both women left panting for breath, Claire attempted to sit up only to immediately over balance, falling sideways off the cot. Landing in a heap, the woman shudder conscious, eyes widening:

"Chris?" Gasping, the brunette cast around, brown eyes darting around the room she pulled herself up beside her tied up friend:

Swallowing the Nurse's cum instinctively, the blonde replied:

"Claire!" Christine coughed as her naked friend leant over her, shocked by what was happening, the Doctor's cream glistening around her lips:

"I need you-"

Moving swiftly forward, Wanda placed her fingers on either side of Claire's temples:

Seeing the resistance fade from her friend's eyes, Christine's heart sank, watching her gaze flash red, lust radiating from the Nurse once more.

"Mmmm that's better..." Wanda cooed, smiling as the sexually possessed Nurse relaxed:

Admiring her work, Claire bent over the cot; Wanda couldn't resist slapping the woman's ass, watching her big black cheeks reverberate.

Seeing this girl flaunt the humiliation of her friend however, Christine finally felt her frustration boil over:

"You know what? You're just a spoilt brat!"

"What?! Wanda hissed, leaning over her conquest till their faces were millimetres apart, iris' glowing red:

"Compared to you I'm a peasant! An immigrant from a country you couldn't even point to on a map! Sooo Righteous, so caring! Ha! All your privilege and you think you're a Saint?! You only ever wanted Control 'Doc-tor' Palmer. And now you're scared by me, by my chaos: Scared to admit you love it!!"

Blushing, Christine was too proud to admit defeat. Rallying, she twisted against her restraints, meeting Wanda's eye:

"Just cos' you had a rough childhood doesn't mean you get to flaunt these gifts you clearly don't deserve! You're not a Witch, just a horny irresponsible kid! You may possess women but you don't possess me!"

Wanda's eyes narrowed, considering what the Doctor had said. Staring back at each other, the Scarlet Witch finally relaxed, smiling widely. Unfortunately this only further creeped out Christine:

"You know, maybe you're right... Maybe we both need to come to terms with what we are. Me, a peasant with power and you; an uppity blonde Doctor who needs to be put in her place!"

Christine scowled:

"You think you can handle a real woman? Not just some childish fantasy?"

Opening her legs, Christine welcomed the Witch, hoping her bluff would intimidate the girl.

Reaching down surreptitiously, Wanda allowed her long, ringed fingers to skim over Christine's pale flesh, sending goose-bumps down the Doctor's abdomen. Tracing lightly over her belly, the girl bit her lip as she ran her fingers through light downy hair. Was she more than her magic? Twirling her fingers, the Witch used telekinesis to pinch Christine's clit, making the woman hiss.

Wanda paused, allowing the wafting red strands to dissipate. Going for broke, she slipped her long fingers under the Doctor's pussy lips, stirring her core whilst massaging the blonde's clit with her thumb.

"Ohh... ugh -ssss-Shit!"

Cursing, Christine hated how easily she was manipulated by the Witch, without even an ounce of magic her needy nethers opened like a flower; inviting the brunette in.

Slipping two fingers inside, Christine shook, attempting to remain defiant as she stared back at the girl, even as she twisted and scissored her digits inside the Doctor's velvety canal. Shivering, Christine felt her nipples turn to hard points, her breath becoming ragged:

"Oh God, oh God, oh God -shit! Ohhh!"

Feeling feint, Christine gave in to her masturbation, thighs closing around Wanda's hand as the girl set her heart racing, now impossibly aroused.

Just at the point of climax, when Christine could take it no more, Wanda pulled away harshly, leaving the Doctor panting for breath, so close to powerful relief:

"Urrgh!"

Leaning in once more, till their lips lightly brushed, Wanda smiling as she whispered her response:

"I don't need magic to possess you."

Seeing her friend step around the end of her bed, Christine gasped:

"W-what is she doing??"

Straightening up, Wanda grinned silently, sweeping back her long dark hair.

From her inclined position, Christine could just make out what was happening.

Feeling Claire's fingers tug at her ankles, for a moment Christine was relieved, finally able to move her limbs, waiting for her friend to unstrap her wrists. Feeling the Nurse lifting instead, the blonde gasped as her legs were raised into elevated stirrups:

"W-what is she doing? Claire??"

Feeling Claire's firm hands rest on each of her buttocks, Christine gasped as her friend pulled her open, revealing her twitching starfish. Gasping, she instinctively closed her sphincter, eyes wide. Unperturbed, Wanda reached under her raised thigh, pressing her full index finger into the Doctor, twisting around until she could feel her pucker give, sliding inside till the cold steel of her rings met the Doctor's backdoor:

"Unngggh..."

Gasping, Christine wriggled helplessly, her anus instinctively rejecting this strange intrusion. Muscles attempting to make all the movements to squeeze the finger out, Wanda pressed back, twisting and probing inside of her anus till it became more accustomed to her presence:

"You clamp up like a scared little girl," Wanda tutted: "Surely a Doctor should be able to take as good as they give??"

"Ohhhhh-hhnnnnhh!!"

Baring her teeth, Christine moaned as Wanda played with her tight rectum stretching her backhole.

Finally stepping backward, Wanda enjoyed how Christine's anus sucked at her finger. Admiring the splayed out Doctor, all hers and ready for the taking, the brunette cracked her knuckles. Raising her hands, the Witch twirled her fingers, red mist swirling down between Christine's legs:

"Ohhhhh-hhnnnnhh!!"

Already bracing herself, Christine bared her teeth, whimpering as magic poured past her anus, spreading her open as the Witch delved inside. Turning white, the Doctor wriggled as her private hole was miraculously invaded.

"Urrgh! Uhnnnnnhhh... Why?"

"The patient in this bed is supposed to get an enema," Wanda growled, arms still twisting, more power radiating from her fingers:

"Remember?"

Gasping at this insane irony, Christine struggled with the bizarre sensation of hot fluid-like, orgasmic energy coursing into her anus, arching upward as it bubbled through her back passage, filling her insides. Squeezing her eyes shut, the Doctor groaned deeply as the Wanda's light rushed into her bowels. Instantly feeling the urge to expel, Christine felt her resolve falter; her humiliation complete.

Slumping back against the cot, Christine moaned. Glancing down the blonde gasped as she saw her slim abdomen bloat, seizing with cramps.

Focusing on deep, steadying breaths, Christine remembered that older women usually received this treatment during an average physical. And this was metaphysical at best!

Lurid sparks of joy hit every hidden pleasure centre, forcing the Doctor to twitch and heave as Wanda's magic stirred nerves even Medical Professionals were oblivious to, leaving Christine hysterical.

Relenting Wanda smiled as she finally lowered her hands, content that she had filled the erstwhile Doctor, the last of her magic draining into her.

Reaching over, Wanda squeezed the Christine's belly, much to the blonde's discomfort; But to see this proud Surgeon reduced, sweating and panting like a mewling pup, the Witch struggled to hide her own excitement. Biting her lip, the brunette considered her options: After all she had come this far! Deciding to indulge herself, Wanda grinned:

Why become an Avenger if she couldn't Avenge her self?

"Look, I'm so sorry!" Christine gasped, eyes shining: "For drugging you, tying you up! I'll forget this ever happened!!"

Shaking her head, Wanda crawled up onto the cot as she replied carelessly:

"Ohhh Christine, If I wanted you to forget, trust me, you'd forget. EEf I wanted you to be a mind-less slut like my Nurse, I could do that too. But I don't want that for you!"

Lowering herself, Wanda rested her pert behind on Christine's swollen belly, beaming down as Doctor groaned, the pressure on her core unbearable.

Staring up into those dark green eyes, Christine felt utterly overwhelmed, in that moment totally at the Witch's mercy:

"What I want, Christine Palmer, Princeton educated Doctor, is for you to know your beaten: For you to always remember how this Sokovian, an immigrant, a girl 15 years your junior, possessed you body and soul!"

Christine bit her lip, whimpering desperately. Pain was manageable. But pleasure? How could she resist??

As if to prove the point, Claire dropped to her knees between the blonde's open legs, her patience apparently deteriorated:

"Claire!!"

Practically weeping, Christine groaned as her colleague ducked between her legs, eyelids fluttering as the Nurse licked her from crack to clit, her sensitive nethers shivering in response. Wrapping her lips around her friend's pussy, one of Claire's hands surreptitiously slid up the inside of the blonde's thigh, whilst the other disappeared between her own legs.

"Are you ready to give in??" Wanda asked smugly, staring down at the Doctor from her perch.

Unable to speak, Christine shuddered, another long lick driving her closer to the edge. Tearing up, the Doctor nodded.

Wanda finally lifting her behind from her belly, Christine cried out in relief, the pressure on her groin decreasing as the brunette twisted, flicking around so that her own ass hovered over the Doctor's petrified face.

"Now make sure you don't lose your precious control, Dr. Palmer." Wanda explained deviously: "Or you will drench poor Nurse Temple..."

Eyes rolling, Christine groan, screwing them shut as her friend continued to lap away at her privates, tongue sliding up and down between her ass and pussy, rolling over every sensitive spot.

Lifting her dress around her hips, Wanda exposed her precious nethers to the cold clinical air:

"After all, the bill always comes due... Always a reckoning!"

Pressing down, Wanda buried Christine's face between her svelte cheeks, loving the rush of hot breath escaping over her pussy as she settled on the cot, straddling the Doctor's head.

Suitably subdued, Christine welcomed the distraction, desperate to please the Witch that held the key to her release.

Feeling that smart tongue swipe between her lips, Wanda cooed, rolling her hips up and down against Christine, her cream now mingling with Claire's as she rode her well lubricated face. Enjoying this immediate rush, the brunette decided to goad the Doctor beneath her further, repositioning her hips so that those soft lips grazed her virgin asshole.

Barely lucid, Christine didn't realise what she was sucking for several long seconds, completely immersed. Tongue finally dipping into a whole new orifice, Christine's eyes widened as she was treated to an entirely different taste. Not waiting for her to adjust, Wanda pressed down, spreading her cheeks so that the Doctor was deep in the girl's pulsating sphincter.