An Education for Nancy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her!" Coach Hodges hissed under his breath as he watched Preston huge cock jerking like a jackhammer in Nancy's cunt.

The young girl could feel Preston's cockhead throbbing deep inside her cunt as it nudged her womb. His big, hairy balls slapped against the inside of her firm, tensed thighs as he reamed her fuck-hole with every inch of cock meat he had to give her.

When she got knocked forward, Nancy nearly choked on her Uncle's cock because the head of his prick forced its way down her throat. She sputtered, never taking her mouth off Uncle Stewart's cock, struggling to regain her composure as the fiery emotions coming from her burning clit threatened to take away all semblance of sanity.

It had all happened so suddenly and unexpectedly to Nancy. She had been forced to the end of the bed and made to get on her knees. Surrounded by four huge cocks rubbing all over her face, the horny teenager greedily whipped her lips back and forth over each jaw-stretching cock. The next thing she knew she was forced to stand as Preston pulled her panties down and Uncle Stewart grabbed her by the hair and forced his fuck rod into her buttery mouth.

Though the big tittied brunette had initially disliked the rough treatment from the men, having two cocks plowing into her body at the same time could satisfy her oral cravings and get her needy pussy filled with cock, too. If Stewart fucked her mouth a bit too hard and occasionally forced his cockhead to ream out her throat, Nancy figured that was a small price to pay for the unbelievable ecstasy she was feeling.

"Ummmmmm!" she slurped, sucking harder on Stewart's prick, thirsty for his cum. She hoped that Preston would cum at the same time her Uncle Stewart did so she could have a double load of jism at once.

For Nancy, it seemed like every nerve in her body was electrified. She could smell cock meat in the air. In front of her, Stewart was throwing his hips forward to ream out her hot mouth and behind her Preston was plowing his gigantic cock full length into her sweet, velvety pussy. At her sides, Coach Hodges and Todd were rubbing and slapping their pricks against her body, groping her tits as they slowly stroked their own cocks.

"Look at her go. Fuck she loves cock doesn't she? Damn!!" moaned Todd as he took more pictures.

"Fuck her!" Coach Hodges yelled.

"Mmmmmmmm!" slurped the big tittied teenager as she chewed furiously on Uncle Stewarts ramming fucker.

Preston couldn't take a moment's more pleasure.

"Ahhhhh!" Preston hissed loudly, uncorking his prick from Nancy's cunt.

Preston continued jerking his hips back and forth in a fucking motion, rubbing his prick between his own body and Nancy, sliding his fiery fuck rod along the crevice of her ass cheeks. His cock head, huge and red, became larger and extremely taut.

Suddenly a geyser of cum shot from Preston's cockhead. The juicy eruption of jism jetted from his piss hole, sailing through the air and struck Nancy in the back of the head as she filled her mouth with Stewart's fuck pole.

Preston reared back, sliding his cock between the brunette's succulent ass cheeks, then threw his hips forward again. Another eruption of cum spurt from his prick, this time the jism hitting Nancy between the shoulders and leaving a white trail of spunk partway down her back staining her see through pajamas.

"Ahhhhhh!" Preston howled as the hairy balls continued releasing their wad. The rest of his fuck cream spurted from his cockhead onto the small of Nancy's back and on her firm sweaty ass cheeks.

"Okay, get out of the way now," Coach Hodges said, his cock aching to be shoved into Nancy's hot, receptive pussy. "I've got to fuck her!"

Nancy groaned softly as she heard the words. Another cock, hard and fresh, was about to be reaming out her cunt. She didn't know how much more she could take. Hand her jaws were beginning to ache from being forced wide for so long.

The brunette could feel her silky strands of hair sticking together from the jism Preston had blasted on her. She didn't have time to think much about what had happened to her though, because Uncle Stewart was reaming her lips harder with his rocketing prick, and she could tell he couldn't hold his spunk back much longer.

He'd already had Nancy suck his huge cock until his balls ached to release their load of fuck cream, then Preston raised the teenager's ass, dropped her panties, and began plowing his rod into her cunt. Now, with his giant, bone hard prick buried to the hilt in her sweet mouth, he couldn't hold back another second.

"Suck it, you slut!" Stewart hissed, sinking his red-hot prick into Nancy's mouth until his prick tip slammed hard against her tonsils. He saw that she was choking a little, but that didn't prevent him from going at her with unbridled energy.

The continual pounding against the back of her mouth and the opening of her throat was too much for Nancy. Summoning up all her strength, she pushed Stewart away from her and jerked her face to the side. Her lips were stretched by his meat pole briefly, but then the cock sprang free and her mouth was finally empty.

"Bitch!" Stewart hissed, furious that his prick was no longer in the hot sucking confines of the brunette's magnificent mouth. Grabbing his nine-inch rod by the shank, he pointed his swollen cockhead at the side of Nancy's face and pounded wildly on the fucker.

"Cum on her face! Cum on her FUCKING face!" Todd moaned as he worked his camera close enough to get the money shot.

More flashes, more pictures!

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, yeahhh," Nancy cried ecstatically, glancing between the camera and the large red prick tip in her face.

She saw the blur of her Uncle Stewart's hand and closed her eyes, knowing what was about to happen.

Fuck cream literally exploded from Stewart's balls, spitting into her face. A river of jism nailed her in the temple, the spunk trickling down the side of her face. Another shot of cum hit her high on the cheekbone, just beneath her right eye, dribbling down her cheek.

"Cunt! Awwwww!" Stewart hissed. He pushed the head of his prick against Nancy's lips though she kept her mouth closed and splattered her mouth with white blobs of fuck cream. When her tongue flashed out to lick the spunk from her lips, Stewart shot a bullet of jism against the underside of her tongue.

Nancy shook her head, part of her wanting to get away from Stewart's pungent eruptions of fuck-cream and another part of her wanting to take a cum shower the likes of which she had never known.

A bolt of spunk hit her lips, and as she was licking the cream off, another heavy blast shot against her tongue. Nancy shivered, twisting her face right and left as Stewart gushed his fuck cream against her face.

"Don't!" she said without conviction, then was silenced with a shot of jism between her lips, the spunk tingling against her tongue.

More flashes, more pictures!

Nancy was still shaking her head, trying without much effort to get away from Stewart's cum shower when she felt Coach Hodges grab her by the hips and shove his cock hard with one powerful lunge full length into her cunt.

The force of Coach Hodges' invasion of cock meat wasn't as great as Preston's, simply because the man didn't have a cock of such gargantuan proportions.

Nevertheless, when Coach Hodges slid against Nancy's drooling, red-hot cunt, she could feel the rapid approach of her own climax.

It was almost as though nothing had changed for Nancy. The moment Stewart finished shooting his thick, milky wad of fuck cream, Todd took his place in front of her, forcing his rigid prick into her receptive, warm, moist mouth.

Nancy groaned softly as the prick seesawed between her lips, filling her mouth, the cockhead ramming furiously against the opening of her throat. She held onto Todd's thighs, hanging on for life, struggling to keep her balance.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Todd sighed, pushing his cock deep into his girlfriend's mouth and watching her struggle with its length and girth. He had gotten so aroused with just watching her Uncle and her Step Dad going at Nancy, now that he finally had his bone hard prick slicing between her lips, he knew he wouldn't be able to take much more before his balls exploded and his cum gushed down her throat.

Nancy could feel her clit getting rubbed by the cock as it worked deep into her cunt, spreading her pink petals, filling her fuck hole. She held firmly onto Todd's thighs, her lips working on the shaft of his rod as he fucked her mouth deeply.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned, surprising herself that she could still find so much pleasure in a situation that had gotten so completely out of her own control.

More flashes, more pictures! Nancy had no idea who had the camera by now.

They would have pictures of her surrounded, big cocks in her mouth, taking turns using her body. People would buy some magazine and find her face staring right back at them as they fucked her!"

"Oh!" She felt weak, defeated.

A flash of light! More pictures!

"Gonna be some good shots outta this," Stewart said, panting as he caught his breath.

Coach Hodges held Nancy's luscious, tight hips as he fucked her cunt, shoving his rock-hard prick deep into her pussy until he slammed it home to the hilt. Her pussy was hot and juicy, the inner muscles seemingly milking the spunk right from his balls. He groaned softly, concentrating on the different feelings going through his body, concentrating on his cock that seemed to be burning up inside the luscious, big-tittied brunette's cunt.

As she got sandwiched between the two horny cocks, Nancy's massive tits jiggled and swayed. One tit had finally popped out of the baby doll pajamas. Nancy shivered, nearly falling; wishing her panties had been taken completely off instead of left around her ankles.

Cum stained her face as her lips worked on Todd's prick. A drop of it was just beneath her eye, running down her cheek. It dangled, hanging wetly to her chin, then dropped off to the floor below. Nancy could feel the once hot spunk now cooling on her flesh.

"Give it to her, boys," Stewart said proudly, watching the two going at Nancy.

"Make her do whatever you want." Stewart chuckled.

"Corn hole the young Bitch, if that's what you want!"

Nancy wasn't entirely certain, but she thought corn holing was getting ass-fucked, and though she had enjoyed everything that had been done to her body in the recent past, she was fairly certain that she did not want to take Coach Hodges's throbbing cock into her ass. She was afraid his prick would cause much more pain than it would pleasure.

"Ohhhhh!" Coach Hodge's sighed, sinking his prick into Nancy's cunt from behind, then rubbing his hips against her firm, warm ass cheeks.

Though her mouth was aching, Nancy was still sucking hungrily, lustily, wanting to watch the cockhead exploding spunk out.

"Great fucking body. Tight ass. Firm hips. Oh Fuck, this is good pussy boys!" moaned Coach Hodges as he ground his body into Nancy's from behind.

As he worked his fucker around inside the seething cauldron of Nancy's cunt, Jeff Hodges looked at the jism Preston had shot on the girl's back. The baby-doll had several white, juicy lines of cream stains, stark against the dark material. The girl's panties were stretching tightly around her ankles, nearly to the point of tearing. But they hadn't quite reached that point and she still couldn't spread her feet to a point where she could keep her balance as the two horny, studs threw their bone hard, red hot cocks furiously into her hot, juicy mouth and cunt.

"Mmmmmmm!" slurped Nancy, flicking her tongue against Todd's piss hole, tasting a tangy drop of pre-cum as it oozed through his rigid shaft and out his cockhead. Though the big tittied brunette girl loved having her body splashed and deluged with cum, she also liked it on her tongue, and she was determined to swallow every single drop of jism the boy had to give her.

"I can't take this any more!" Coach Hodges shrieked, clenching his ass cheeks hard and slamming his hips against Nancy's ass cheeks loudly, reaming her tight fuck hole with every inch of cock meat he had.

He pounded her almost viciously, knocking her forward when he impaled her with his cock, forcing Nancy to suck Todd's cock a couple painful inches down her throat.

Then it happened!

Nancy felt something hot and gooey, something slimy and scalding hot and wonderful, gush from the tip of his cock, now buried to the very base in her hot and sucking, greedy pussy.

"Ieeeeeeaaahhhhhh!" he hissed suddenly through his teeth as the first molten blast of jism exploded through the length of his oval shaped cock, gushing from his prick head.

It was more than the young teen could take.

Her eyes glazed over, and she saw bright flashes of color as her orgasm rushed through her gushing cunt.

Each time there was a big wad of the stuff slamming into her belly, her cunt answered with a powerful contraction, seizing his prick, milking it down, and sending massive waves of orgasmic contractions rocketing through her torso, down her legs, through her tits and nipples.

"Commmmmmiiinnnggg!" she screamed hoarsely, barely able to breathe around the massive cock in her drooling mouth.

Nancy's screamed out loud, a high, shrieking wail of lecherous pleasure. Again and again, she creamed as the tremendous clenching orgasms contracted her every muscle fiber. The girl shivered, her big tits sloshing beneath her as she came. Slick, clear cunt cream gushed from the teenager's sweet pussy as the cock seesawed furiously deep into her body.

Her knees went weak and the only thing that kept Nancy standing was the man's strong hand's at her hips as he reamed her juicy, creaming fuck hole with his fiery cock. Coach Hodges pounded his prick into her, throwing his hips forward to skewer her deeply as it spit thick wads of jism deep into her pussy hole.

Todd could feel his cockhead driving down Nancy's throat. He entwined her satiny, wavy chestnut hair in his fingers and shivered as his balls exploded in a frothy fountain of jism that shot straight down Nancy's throat.

It was all so crazy, yet Nancy loved every second of her torment. Cum splashed over her tongue, gushed against the back of her throat. She swallowed once, then swirled what remained of the spunk around in her mouth. Her tongue danced against the slitted piss hole of Todd's prick tip and another bullet of jism shot out. Nancy's mouth became filled with spunk and a thick blob of cum escaped from the corner of her lips, the white nectar rolling down her chin and dangling in midair before failing to the cold concrete floor below.

As she got her body filled with two cocks, Nancy mewled and groaned, not knowing if she was happy to have finally gotten all four men off, or saddened that she was finished with them. She didn't know, and really didn't care. Her skin felt like it had been scalded, twitching and tingling from heed to foot. Her tight, tingling cunt had finished gushing out pussy juice, and it was now so sensitive it almost hurt to have Coach Hodges' prick rubbing against it as he fucked her slowly and deeply, allowing his prick to become soft inside her cum deluged pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" the girl moaned in satisfaction, chewing tenderly on Todd's fuck pole, circling her tongue around the cockhead and stem as the prick became smaller and got softer in her mouth.

When they moved away from Nancy, she weaved, her head spinning, finding it difficult to keep her balance. One huge, milky tit was outside her baby doll pajamas, the nipple still hard. Cum was in her hair and in streaks up her back where Preston had jerked off on her back and ass. Cum was shining on her lips and cheeks as she looked at the four men, all of them smiling with self-satisfaction and the afterglow of a wild climax that Nancy had provided.

Nancy wanted to pull her panties up to cover her triangular patch of cunt hair and her creamy pussy lips, but she wasn't sure that if she bent over, without something or someone to hold on to that she would be able to keep her balance.

Nancy just sat right down on the cold floor, in a heap while they cleaned up.

"We've got to go now," Preston said. He stepped up and tenderly tucked Nancy's one exposed tit back into her baby doll. "I'll see you later."

Nancy couldn't take her eyes off him. How she wanted him in her again and again, wanted him doing all these horrible, wonderful things to her.

"It's wrong, so wrong," she mumbled into her uncle's chest as he carried her upstairs moments later.

"You just keep tellin' yourself that, baby, if it makes you feel good," Stewart said, heading for her room.

Yes, she was being forced into this. It was something she really didn't want and didn't like.

She would tell herself that.

She'd tell herself anything to keep from facing the truth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A second later, Nancy's body froze upright in her classroom seat and her mouth fell open. She fought back a gasp as she worked her finger in and out of her cunt and rubbed her clit hard. Nancy had come so hard on her naughty wet fingers.

Opening her eyes she saw her best friend next to her, Kearstin. With a wicked smile, she whispered, "Goddamn, Nancy, where do you get the nerve?"



"What do you mean?"



As they walked side by side out of the classroom, Kearstin whispered, "You're gonna get caught rubbing your pussy in class, girl! I think Coach Hodges knows exactly what you were just doing!"



"Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't." Nancy laughed a wicked laugh.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Still not thinking clearly, her head in a daze from too many glasses of "hunch punch", Nancy started down the hall for some water. It was the middle of the night. How did she even get home? Why did she ever let herself get so drunk she wondered?

She was about half way there when she heard the front door downstairs open!

That was followed by voices speaking softly. At first, she thought somebody might be breaking into the house! Then she recognized her mother's voice, even if it was almost a whisper.

But her mother wasn't alone. She was talking to somebody else.

Nancy could hear another voice, a deeper, huskier voice, but she couldn't identify it at first, as her head hurt. Her mind roamed back over the earlier part of the evening and she finally remembered her mother had gone out with Preston.

That son of a bitch! She disliked Preston, even though he was her mother's boyfriend. Nancy couldn't see what her mother saw in Preston. Yes, he was a good-looking man but he was a pervert, a rapist, and a weirdo. Early on after they began to date, Preston moved in the house and took over like he was their Master.

Mom and Preston had barely been dating a couple of months when he came into her room drunk one night and practically raped her. Though that first night he'd only ate her pussy and tit fucked her, it wasn't long before she came home from cheerleading practice and found Preston watching TV, and drunk. He dragged her kicking and screaming to her room and fucked her. He didn't even bother to have her strip naked. He just tore her panties off and fucked her in her cheerleading uniform.

"I've been watching you," Preston whispered in her ear as he fucked her that first time.

"You don't have to play innocent with me, honey," Preston added.

"I know you listen to us at night, when your mom and I are fucking. Does it excite you to hear the sounds we make? Does it make your pussy get all wet and hot and tingly? Teenage girls always like to listen to their mothers getting fucked," Preston whispered, taunting Nancy as he held her down and pounded his big prick into her hard, his balls slapping wetly against her upturned asshole.