An Education for Nancy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watching you grow up, wondering what it would be like to be the first man to get inside your sweet pussy. Am I the first inside you, Nancy? Is my cock the first one you've ever had up your cunt?"

Preston went on to tell Nancy that when he was there, "it was his bed". When he was in the house, "it was his house".

When her wanted her, "she was his".

"I bet you've done this before," Preston said that first time, heaving on top of her as her bedposts slammed the wall.

"I just know mine isn't the first cock you've had in your tight pussy. You fucking hot assed young whore! You were created for cocks weren't you?"

Nancy was scared. Preston made it very clear that she better not tell, or else.

And when mom didn't satisfy his big prick, Nancy would awaken in the middle of the night and find Preston standing by her bedside. His pajama bottoms would be around his ankles and he would be staring at her, stroking his big cock.

He would tug and pull at her t-shirt until she gave in and lay naked on her side, facing him. Then he would fondle her tits and fuck her face, driving his big cock in and out of her mouth hard. The bastard would shoot his cum all over Nancy's face and tits, pull up is pajamas and leave her bedroom without even so much as a word. He would leave Nancy dripping with a big load of jism.

Abruptly she snapped out of her daydreaming daze, because she heard two pairs of footsteps coming up the stairs. They hadn't bothered to turn the lights on!

Nancy sprinted silently on her bare feet to her own room. She didn't bother to close the door. She slipped under the covers and pretended to be asleep, and just in time. She had hardly closed her eyes when the footsteps came into her room. Although her heart was pounding so loudly she was sure they could hear it, she kept her breathing soft and shallow so they'd think she was asleep.

A small light came on as her mother turned on the tiny dresser lamp. The footsteps approached the bed.

"She's asleep, and she forgot to open her window again," her mother whispered.

"She's just as lovely asleep as she is awake and dressed in her cheerleader outfit," Mr. Preston whispered back.

"And god damn, babe, she sure don't wear much around the fucking house," Preston sighed.

"Don't you go sniffing after Nancy, now," Mrs. Anderson half-joked. "I'm more than enough woman for most men, I don't need competition from my own kid. And I'll be damned if I plan on sharing you with her!"

The light snapped off again and the footsteps left the room. Nancy had trouble being quiet. If only her mother knew how she tried to avoid Preston, how she repeatedly told herself she didn't have the least bit interest in fucking him, how he was forcing himself on her!

Her recent dream about Uncle Stewart, Preston, Todd and Coach Hodges both excited and tormented Nancy. She couldn't resist cumming over and over again as she relived it in her imagination. She'd had it several times and was almost scared to close her eyes and sleep, for fear of it happening again.

But Nancy was wide-awake now. The excitement of having been almost caught running naked down the hall turned her on. What she really wanted was a good fuck! That was out of the question for now, though, and she'd have to make do with her fingers.

In just minutes she heard a familiar set of sounds.

Fucking! Her mom and Preston were fucking!

Nancy lay in her bed, listening to the sounds of her Mom and creepy boyfriend.

At first, she could hear only soft moans, the creaking of the bedsprings, and heavy breathing. But then she heard the sounds she had been waiting for, the sounds she always heard whenever they had sex. They were the sounds of Preston treating her mother roughly, fucking her far more savagely than Nancy had thought possible.

"Oh, God, Preston! Your cock is so huge!" her mother cried out, her voice filled with pain. "It's tearing my pussy apart! Shiiiit, you're hurting meeeeee!"

"Jeeesus Christ, your huge prick's ripping my cunt wide open!" Nancy heard her mother groan.

She sounded completely helpless to her boyfriend's sexual demands and something about the sound of her groans made her daughter's pussy contract with excitement.

All of the parts of her recent dream ran through Nancy's mind and raised the tender teenager to new heights of carnal excitement! She could feel her pelvis arch upward and her hips start to buck against the hand she held so tightly against her oozing cunt, almost as if they belonged to somebody else, as if she had no control over what the bottom half of her own body was doing.

A steady stream of little orgasmic thrills was pulsing through her body, centered in her taut, towering little nipples and her rock-hard clit and surging out in all directions, making her feel almost as good as if she were being fucked good and proper.

The girl's hand almost disappeared into her own sucking cunt. Her mouth had engulfed her rigid nipple and was sucking at her tit as if to suck the big, firm mound of flesh in and swallow it. A tremendous spasm shook her from head to toe as she was submerged in yet another tremendous orgasm.

At the peak of her enormous climax, she screamed.

Suddenly all was silent. The moans and grunts from Mrs. Anderson's bedroom ceased completely as she and Preston stopped everything to listen. They had been too involved in their own mighty orgasms to realize where the scream had come from, but they had definitely heard it!

Nancy froze on the spot. Her body was still quaking and shivering with the power of her climax, but she managed to stifle any further sounds. She was badly frightened; she knew she'd screamed loudly.

Nancy reached quickly for a pile of clothes on the floor and pulled on a t-shirt.

Mrs. Anderson, wearing an old bathrobe, came bursting in.

"Nancy! Are you all right? I heard a scream!"

Nancy pretended to not see Preston when he peered in the doorway, wearing one of her real father's bathrobes.

"I had a bad dream, Mom," the girl replied, rubbing her eyes and looking as though she'd just awakened. "I'm sorry I disturbed you." Her mother heaved a sigh of relief,

"That's all right, dear," Mrs. Anderson said. "Are you okay now? Is there anything I can do for you, honey?"

"I'll be fine, Mom," Nancy answered. "I'll just go downstairs and get myself a glass of water, then go back to bed. I should be able to sleep just fine, then. I guess maybe it was too much excitement, what with the game, and the party tonight and all."

Her mother gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Nancy got her water and returned to her room. She climbed into her bed, turned out the light, and allowed herself a little sigh.

"Wow, that was a close one!" she said softly to herself.

In only minutes, they were at it again.

And from the sounds of it once more, Preston was giving her Mom a really hard fucking.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Though she hadn't heard from him in a few weeks, Nancy's heart was set on a trip to Los Angeles to see her Uncle Stewart. And to be able to afford it she had to earn money babysitting. The Crawford's were nice people and Nancy had a crush on Phil Crawford for almost a year.

When Nancy Anderson arrived at the Crawford house she was greeted by a man she'd never seen before. He was middle-aged and very handsome, and he stared at her tits so long and hard that she blushed with embarrassment. The pretty teenager felt almost naked in front of him.

"I'm Nancy, the babysitter," she muttered shyly. "Mr. Crawford said to be here by eight thirty."

He didn't say a word. He just kept staring at the big beautiful tits swelling out the front of her T-shirt. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off them, and she glanced down in confusion. The cotton was stretched taut over the bulging mounds, and she knew her stubby nipples were visible through her sheer bra.

"Yes, come on in," he said at last, stepping to one side. "I'm Ron, Mr. Crawford's brother. I'm visiting here for a few days. He and Sue are still getting ready."

He followed her down the hall, and Nancy could feel his eyes on her the whole time, taking in her heart shaped ass and the cute wriggle of her perfectly rounded hips. The pretty blush on her face grew deeper as she sat on the couch in the living room and looked at him.

"Well, Phil told me you were pretty." He grinned at her. "But you're more than that, aren't you? You're really a gorgeous little thing."

He continued smiling at her for a while then dropped his eyes again to her heavy tits. Nancy wished she hadn't worn such a tight T-shirt. She tugged her short skirt down an inch or two, but she couldn't hide her lovely toned legs. She tried to think of something to say to distract him.

"I didn't know Mr. Crawford had a brother," she said finally. "In all the time I've been babysitting, he never mentioned you."

"He's probably ashamed of me." He smiled, coming to sit by her on the couch. "I'm not a stable family man like he is. I was divorced twice before I was thirty."

He moved closer to her, till she could feel the warmth of his thigh against hers. And for one crazy second she thought he was going to take her in his arms and kiss her. But he seemed content just to sit and stare at her. She felt her heart begin to pound slowly. Nancy really did love older men, and from what she could tell from recent experiences, they liked her too.

Ron looked very much like his younger brother Phil, now that she thought about it. And that was part of the problem. Nancy had been hung up on Phil Crawford for weeks now, almost from the first night she came babysitting for him and his wife. She'd longed for him to pay her the kind of attention Ron was now paying her. And of course he never had.

But having Ron flatter her like this was almost as good. He wasn't half as nice as his brother, she realized. Ron Crawford obviously had only one thing on his mind. But he was just as dreamy-looking and sexy. And if she closed her eyes, she could pretend it was Phil and not Ron leaning close to her on the couch.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Nancy?" he whispered suddenly. "Do you let him play with those big beautiful tits of yours?"

Nancy gasped out loud and stared at him. For a second she wondered if she'd heard right. Her mouth opened and closed. She tried to think of something to say, but no words came. Her heart pounded crazily. She felt she was on the threshold of something very exciting.

Fortunately she didn't have to reply. Mrs. Crawford chose that moment to enter the room and announce to Ron that they had to leave right away. They were already late for the party, and Phil was out in the car waiting for them she said.

"The twins are in the den playing Nintendo," she said. "I don't expect you'll have any trouble."

She scribbled on a note pad. "I'll give you the number of the place we'll be, just in case."

Ron had jumped up from the couch as his sister-in-law entered the room. Now he stood there looking confused and patting his pockets, as if he were trying to remember where he'd put something important.

"You two go on ahead without me. I'll follow in my own car," Ron replied. "There's something I have to do here first. It can't wait."

Mrs. Crawford sighed and glared at him wearily.

"Well don't be late. And don't get lost," she whined. "Do you have the address written down?"

Ron assured her that he had, and without even saying goodbye, Mrs. Crawford was gone. There was the sound of a car backing out of the driveway, and then everything was quiet.

Ron looked over at Nancy and grinned wickedly.

"Do you really have something to do?" she asked, knowing in advance what the answer would be.

"Of course not. I just wanted to get rid of the bitch. I don't want to go to this stinking party anyway. I'd much rather stay here and get to know a certain teenaged babysitter, with such a stunning body."

Nancy blushed yet again. But she was flattered and excited by his attention. Why, he had to be forty-three, forty-four years old, yet he acted as if she were a mature and desirable woman. He looked at her as if she were the most beautiful girl he'd seen.

"Actually, there is something I've got to do. And that's measure those tits of yours." He smiled. "Come on, I have to see if they're for real."

He didn't wait for her to reply. He reached over and grabbed her hand, then hauled her quickly down the hall and into a room that Mrs. Crawford used for sewing. It was obviously being used as a guest room while Ron was visiting. In one corner was a bed. His suitcase stood to one side.

He set Nancy in the middle of the room and fumbled about in a drawer for several seconds. Finally he hauled out a rolled-up tape measure and turned to grin at her lewdly. He swiftly looped the tape around her shoulder blades and out in front of her. His fingers held it firmly against her nipples.

"Thirty-eight inches. I don't believe it. Your tits measure thirty-eight fucking inches," he gasped. His fingers pressed the tape more firmly against her springy tits and he looked her directly in the eye.

"I could have told you that," she whispered shyly. "Guys always want to measure my tits! You're the second man in the last few weeks who didn't believe me."

"D-cup?" he asked.

"Double-D, a full double-D," she replied before she knew what she was saying.

She was blushing yet again, partly because of the dirty words he was using, and partly because the touch of his fingers on her tits was sending sparks through her. It had been weeks since Uncle Stewart left and the young girl was bored with the teenage boys at school. His touch felt wonderful. She didn't want him to move his hands off her heaving tits.

"I don't believe it. You're going to have to take off your T-shirt and bra, so that I can see for myself if they're for real." And he let the tape slip down around her waist, and then further, till it was around her hips. He took careful readings at each place.

Nancy stood there passively, her heart pounding. All kinds of strange, exciting feelings were rushing through her. Her nipples were tingling. They were getting stiffer and harder in her bra, she could tell. Now that he was holding the tape just above her crotch, there was a sweet sensation between her legs as well.

"I don't believe it," he said. "Fuck, little girl, you've got the body of a porno star here. Take off your top. I've got to see these tits in all their glory."

He unwound the tape from around her hips and sat down on the edge of the bed, watching her. He spoke as if what he asked was the most natural thing in the world, but Nancy wasn't so sure. Little warning voices in the back of her head told her she was in new and dangerous territory with a man she'd only just met.

"Go ahead. Don't be shy," he encouraged. "Surely you've shown off those terrific tits to some lucky guy before now."

That did it.

The last thing Nancy wanted was for him to think of her as an inexperienced little girl. She crossed her arms, clutched at her tight T-shirt, and hauled it quickly up and over her head. Her thick mane of auburn hair was mussed prettily around her achingly lovely face.

Her tits bulged lewdly from the cups of a flimsy white, lace bra. They were pressed together tightly, like over-filled balloons. Through the sheer material he could see the dark circles of her areolas and the stubs of her nipples. His cock twitched nervously in his pants.

"Jesus Christ," he muttered softly. He couldn't take his eyes off the swelling, oozing tits.

"There, are you satisfied? Now do you believe they're for real?" She stared at him with her big innocent, blue eyes. She had unhooked her bra and let her tits fall free. She was completely naked from the waist up.

"Jesus Christ," he repeated. And then he moaned softly under his breath.

They were, quite simply, the most beautiful tits he had ever seen. Not only were they big, and full, and heavy, they were perfectly shaped, like huge pears. The lower, paler parts curved up in lovely swells toward two perfect, puffy circles the size of silver dollars. And on top of these were two rock-hard nipples jutting to the ceiling.

His mouth watered.

"They're fucking gorgeous. And definitely for real," he admitted, his voice tense. "Now take off your skirt. I want to see the rest of you."

Again the warning voices sounded in Nancy's head. She was half-naked in a bedroom with a sexy man old enough to be her father. Who knew what would happen if she did as he told her and stripped all the way? She should refuse. She should say no and leave the room right away. That's what any sensible girl her age would do.

But Nancy was no sensible girl.

Stripping in front of a man she'd just met made her pussy so wet her juices dripped down her leg.

"I'm not sure I should," she said lamely, feigning hesitation. Her fingers hesitated at the zipper of her skirt short.

"Take off your skirt," he ordered, his voice stern for the first time. Obviously he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Nancy unzipped the short skirt and let it slip softly down her shapely legs. She draped it over a nearby chair and stood in front of him wearing nothing but a sheer, white thong. She blushed yet again. She knew that through the nearly transparent material, he could see the sparse dark bush of her cunt mound.

"You're perfect. Fucking perfect. I've never seen such a gorgeous body in my whole life," he mumbled, as if talking to himself.

"Take off your thong. Pull down that thong for Uncle Ron. What an incredible ripe ass, fuck!" he was mumbling now.

Nancy looked into his face for some hint of a smile as he said this, but there was none. He was deadly serious now, and a fine layer of sweat had broken out on his brow. There was a light in his eyes she hadn't seen before, and his breathing seemed to have quickened.

She ignored the last of her warning voices and hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband of her thong. She bent over slightly as she pushed them down, and her big tits swayed out heavily in front of her. She almost fell over when the tiny wisp of a thong got caught stretched between her knees, but she righted herself. Soon she was standing in front of him, completely naked.

"Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful," he growled, his eyes taking in every inch of her lush teenaged body. "Come here. Let Uncle Ron have a closer look at you."

He held out his hand, and slowly, self-consciously, she crossed the few feet of carpet to the side of the bed. She felt his hands circle her tiny waist, then trace around back of her and down. His fingers smoothed down over the trim, perfectly shaped globes of her ass. He began to squeeze and caress the firm flesh gently.

"Such sweet tits," he grunted. And he stuck out his tongue and touched the tip to one solidly erect nipple. He circled his tongue around and around the rock-hard nipple, teasing her. Finally, he sank his whole mouth onto the swollen tit and began to suck shamelessly.

"Mr. Crawford! Ooooh!" she moaned. Sparks of pleasure were shooting into her tit. She glared down at the top of his head, scarcely believing what he was doing to her.

Nancy was so horny she almost fainted.

He was damn near chewing on her nipple, using his lips and tongue and teeth to draw the swollen stub up to its full height. His hands squeezed and kneaded the cheeks of her ass, pulling her firmly to him. Nancy felt herself grow weak in the knees.

"Mr. Crawford, you're sucking me!" she gasped. "You're sucking my tit! Oooooh!"

"Fucking right," he grunted, spitting the first nipple from his lips. It jutted up wetly now, nearly an inch into the air. "And that's not all I'm going to suck before I'm through."