An Education for Nancy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sank his mouth over her second nipple, taking in the entire areola and quite a hunk of tit-flesh at the same time. He began sucking noisily, like a man with his first meal in days. One hand had sunk down deep between the cheeks of her ass, and she felt a strong finger probing and poking at the entrance to her asshole. She squirmed about in front of him, not sure what to do.

"Spread your legs wide, baby. Uncle Ron's going to eat your sweet cunt!"

And without another word he dipped his head and began licking her belly, her cunt bush, and her upper thighs. He left trails of saliva all over her flawless brown skin.

Nancy could feel his mouth on the pulpy lips of her pussy. His fingers were touching the lips, prying them apart. And then his tongue was dipping inside her, licking and teasing all the oily pink flesh. Mr. Crawford was licking her pussy. He was eating her cunt.

"Oh Mr. Crawford! Ohhh! Ohhh!" Sweet melty feelings were soaring up between her legs. Her belly fluttered wildly.

He still had one hand lodged firmly between the cheeks of her ass, and now he began corkscrewing his middle finger against the puckered ring of her asshole. The finger slid easily past the first knuckle and the second. Soon he had his long middle finger firmly embedded up her ass. He could control her now.

The fingers of his other hand held her puffy wet cunt lips wide apart. He had a perfect view of her inner pussy and all the bright, pink flesh oozing out at him. He licked up one side and down the other and then probed his tongue deep up her cunt hole.

She began to squirm and wriggle like a wild animal and there were whimpering sounds coming from her throat.

"Mr. Crawford! Oooooh, Mr. Crawford!"

Her eyes were closed tight. She couldn't believe she was feeling so good. Then without warning she thought of his brother Phil, the man she'd had a crush on for so long. If she concentrated real hard, she could imagine it was Phil eating her pussy, Phil corkscrewing his finger about up her ass. If she kept concentrating, she could imagine Phil watching his brother Ron eating her pussy, waiting is turn.

And these thoughts only made the strange feelings stronger. She felt faint, as if she'd pass out from all the pleasure pouring through her.

"Mr. Crawford, I feel so funny! I feel so nice!" she raved. She raised her ass up off the bed and mashed her pussy onto his face.

He sucked and slobbered on her cunt, showing her no mercy. And when he finally located the erect bud of her clit, he licked it hungrily. She went wild, squirming and writhing on the bed crazily. If he hadn't had his finger lodged firmly up her ass, he'd have lost control of her. She might not know it, but the little girl was cumming, and cumming hard.

"Mr. Crawford! Oh God! I feel so good!" she whimpered. She humped her pussy back and forth on his mouth.

Her cunt was wide open. The sweet-smelling teenaged pussy was oozing and gaping onto his sucking mouth. Oily cum-juice soaked his chin, his lips, his cheeks. Her cunt bush was matted with gooey slime. Nancy's body was arched high off the bed. Only her shoulders and her feet touched the cover.

"Eat me, Mr. Crawford! Eat my pussy, please!" she yelled. "Don't stop! Don't ever stop! I love it! Oh God!"

And he stayed with her, corkscrewing his finger around up her ass and licking and sucking her gaping pussy without letup. He wanted to leave her limp. He wanted her to be passive and ready for anything by the time he got through with her.

"Ooooooh! Ooooooh!" she whimpered, her voice a low croak. She sounded as if she were about to burst into tears.

He sucked her clit hard. He nipped at it with his teeth and tongue. And her cries of pleasure grew louder and more desperate. She was bucking her hips up and down, crushing her cunt onto his mouth again and again. Until finally she gave one last lunge that damn near snapped his head off. Then she sank back onto the bed, exhausted.

He stayed with her for some time, chewing still on her oozing cunt. He listened closely as her cries became softer and softer. There was an occasional quiver from her pussy, and her thighs opened and closed nervously about his head. But the worst seemed to be over. He raised his greasy face from her pussy finally and grinned at her.

"Did you enjoy that, little girl? Did you enjoy having your sweet cunt sucked?" He grunted. "It sure looks like it. Your cunt's an oily, sticky mess. What do you say we clean it up before we go any further?

Why don't we shave off all this wet pussy hair, for starters?"

Nancy gazed at him, not sure she heard correctly. She lay on the bed in a heap, her legs spread wide, her cunt open and glistening. She was still in a daze from her climax, and she was barely listening to him. When he left the room briefly, she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep.

But her doze didn't last long. She snapped awake and propped herself up on one elbow as she felt something wet and warm being spread all over her pussy. Ron Crawford was crouched between her legs, a spray can of shaving cream in one hand. He was smoothing lather all over her pussy hair, and down between her thighs.

Then, before she could protest, he was moving a safety razor about on her skin, scraping off great wet hunks of hair. It was the weirdest sensation, and if she hadn't been so shocked, she would have laughed out loud. The razor tickled as it moved expertly over her crotch.

"I want a nice smooth cunt when I fuck you," he said. "Nice and smooth and clean. You understand?"

Nancy's mind was totally alert and clear now. And she stared at him with wide eyes. Up to this point, all she'd thought about was her own pleasure. She'd been carried away with all the sweet sensations running through her. But what about him? He must have been getting more and more excited the whole time. He needed relief too.

"You've gotten me all hot, letting me eat this sweet little pussy of yours." He scraped up a swath of lather and hair, wiping it on a towel. "My balls are aching. My cock's nice and thick and ready for you."

He finished scraping the lather and hair from her pussy mound, and concentrated on the more delicate job of shaving alongside her gaping pussy. He forced her thighs wide apart for this, and pushed the pulpy lips of her cunt to one side. He moved the razor expertly, leaving the skin clean and fresh and pink. Nancy felt no more than pleasant tickling sensations the whole time.

"What a pretty pussy. It sure looks ready for cock," he said at last, wiping the towel about in her crotch. "Your cunt lips are going to look great wrapped around my big prick."

He gazed down admiringly at her cunt, amazed that the lips could be so swollen and enlarged. Two thick hunks of flesh had folded open like flaps on a package. They were triangular-shaped and very ragged, and they joined together at the top in a thick hood that covered her clit. Deep inside, he could see all kinds of shining pink flesh waiting to fold over his thick hard-on.

He stood up, put the razor and the spray can and the towel to one side. Then, quite casually, as if he had all the time in the world, he began to undress. Nancy watched, fascinated, as he kicked off his shoes, and peeled off his shirt and socks. When he unzipped his fly and dropped his pants, her heart skipped a beat. His shorts bulged out dangerously.

"Are you really going to, you know, fuck me?" she asked playing coy, as if she had no say in the matter. She really didn't want Ron Crawford to know she wasn't a virgin. She watched him shove down his shorts and step from them.

"What else am I going to do with this?" He grinned, pointing to his crotch. He stood there for a moment in front of her, completely naked.

Nancy gulped nervously. From a dark forest of pubic hair hung a great thick hunk of cock nearly nine inches long. It was impossible to tell if it was erect or not, because it was obviously so heavy. It didn't stick up straight to the ceiling. It didn't even point straight out from his crotch. It kind of loomed out and down, with its purple head glistening.

"Well, what do you think? You like my big thick cock?" He smiled, moving around the bottom of the bed. "Do you think you can handle it?"

"I guess so," Nancy muttered, not wanting to sound too sure. She shifted about nervously on the bed, watching his every move. His huge prick bounced up and down in front of her.

"What about the kids? Shouldn't I go check on them?" Nancy asked.

He was on his knees between her legs, and suddenly he grabbed hold of his cock and moved his hand up and down on it slowly. She watched in excitement, as the shaft seemed to grow even longer. She could also see the huge bloated sac of his balls, and she noticed that the heavy nuts were flexing as he pulled on his cock.

"You can check on them later. They're fine. The house could fall down and they'd still be playing Nintendo. Just forget about those little fuckers and open your legs. Spread them apart," he instructed gently. He ran his free hand up the inside of her smooth thigh and touched his fingers to the rubbery folds of cunt-flesh.

Nancy did as she was told, and she propped herself up on both elbows now and gazed down toward his cock. She swore the shaft was growing longer. It seemed to be almost ten or eleven inches from cock-head to pubic hair. She didn't want to think ahead to when he had it inside her. She was sure it was going to be very uncomfortable.

"Just relax and you won't feel a thing," he soothed, sounding just like her dentist. "Your cunt's big enough and wet enough to take anything, so don't worry."

He eased himself down, cock in hand, and poked the purple head against the swollen folds of cunt-flesh. He steered the tip around and around, folding her cunt lips every which way. He was quite content to take his time. He wanted to let her get used to the feel of his giant prick.

Nancy's crotch began to tingle all over again. The sweet melty sensations were returning. And she spread her legs wider and began squirming on the bed. His huge cock-head felt so nice against her pussy. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. In fact she wanted more of it. She tried to wriggle down closer to him, so that his cock would go deeper.

"Feels good, huh? My cock feels nice on your bald little cunt?" He leered. He forced his cock-head up and down between her rubbery cunt lips.

"Yes. Mmmmmm. Yes!" she moaned, wriggling about some more.

Her cunt lips were slowly folding themselves over his purple cock-head, and he eased himself forward gently till the shiny dome had disappeared completely. He waited a second and then eased forward some more. Maybe an inch of solid cock-shaft vanished inside her. The rubbery pussy lips were warping out of shape over his cock like some gross mouth.

"More! Shove some more inside me!" she urged. She could see his huge cock angling down steadily below the pale patch of skin where her pussy hair used to be.

He nudged another inch of prick between her greasy cunt lips.

And another.

And now he could let go the lower shaft and watch with her as the rest of the cock slowly disappeared. He was amazed at how smoothly his prick was sliding up inside her. There was no resistance at all. And she was obviously feeling no discomfort. He let another inch slip inside her.

"So nice! It feels so nice!" she cooed, gazing down between her legs. More than half his giant cock had disappeared up her cunt. And so far she felt nothing but pleasure.

"See what I mean, baby? Your cunt is big enough and wet enough to take anything," he hissed. He bulled another two inches of steel-hard cock up into her pussy.

"Oooooh yes! Oooooh yes!" she agreed. She bit her bottom lip gently and her eyelids grew droopy.

When she opened her eyes fully again and stared down between her legs, she was surprised that there was no more cock left to see. His pubic hair was nestled on top of her bald patch and he was grinning at her wickedly. He was leaning down more heavily on top of her, till his belly settled on hers. He gripped one of her huge wobbly tits in his hand.

"It's all inside you, baby. Every last inch of my big hard cock," he announced proudly, gazing into her eyes. "Does it feel good? Does it feel good up your sweet sucking cunt?"

"Oh yes! Oh God, yes!" she bleated. She reached up and stroked his forearms, feeling the strength of him.

"Wrap your legs around in back of me. Tuck me inside you good and tight," he instructed. "I'm about to take you for a little ride."

Nancy did as she was told, folding her shapely legs over the backs of his thighs. She gazed up at him dreamily, wondering just how much better this could get. He was squeezing her tits hard again, and the rock-hard nipples were tingling. She waited patiently, his huge cock throbbing in her pussy.

He began slowly, pumping his ass up and down and letting his prick slide in and out of her with short, gentle strokes. Only gradually did he increase the pace. He stared down at her the whole time, watching for any telltale signs of discomfort. There were none. She was taking his fucking like a natural. And if she could take a cock this size, she could take anything.

"We're fucking! You're fucking me!" she grunted, as if she couldn't really believe it. Nancy was surprised at herself. After all she'd only met this man thirty minutes before she had stripped naked at his bidding.

A radiant smile broke out on her face. She looked absolutely beautiful. "I didn't think a cock this big would fit."

"That's right, little girl. You've got a big hard cock inside you and you're getting fucked. How do you like it?"

"So good! So fucking good!" she groaned.

She hooked her ankles together in back of him and snaked her arms around under his shoulder blades. She drew him tighter to her and humped her flat brown belly up into his. He let go her tits and his chest sank down onto them.

Their faces were inches apart and they stared into each other's eyes hungrily. He could hardly believe his luck in getting to fuck someone so gorgeous and so young.

"Is this your first time?" he asked her softly, knowing the answer already.

"Yes!" she lied. "And I love it! I just love it!"

He humped her harder and harder, pumping his pale ass up and down crazily. He felt his cock still expanding inside her, growing to its full length and thickness. He wondered vaguely how long he could keep this up. Her cunt was sucking at his prick, massaging it in its tight grip. His balls grew heavy as they smacked into the crook of her thighs again and again.

"Fuck me like that! Fuck me hard! Fuck me deep!" she moaned.

He began fucking her harshly now, confident she could take every inch and more. He angled his cock to the left and to the right, making sure he carved her wide open. Her sweet young face grew tense and then glazed over. He knew she was very close to cumming yet again.

"Tell me what it feels like. Talk to me while I fuck you," he growled, his voice hoarse. His ass was a pale blur of motion now. He was fucking her so fast.

"So good. Your cock feels so good inside me," she panted, doing her best to get the words out. "It's so big. Your cock's so big and hard. I can feel it way up under my titties."

He grinned at her and knifed his prick deep. He was ramming his cock in to the hilt on each stroke, till his balls nestled against her ass. And wet sucking sounds were rising from their meshed crotches. His prick glistened with the gooey wet slime oozing from her pussy.

"I feel so funny again." She sighed. "I feel so hot deep inside each time you shove your big cock inside me. Ooooooh, it feels so nice."

"You're going to cum again. Say it! Say the dirty words!"

"Cum again. I'm going to cum again," she mouthed slowly.

"Me too," he announced after another thirty seconds of solid fucking. "I'm going to cum too. Going to spurt my steaming hot cum up your sweet sucking cunt."

"You're going to shoot cum up my cunt?" She gasped, her hips meeting his thrusts hard.

"Up your sweet teenaged cunt," he groaned.

And suddenly he stopped dead, his cock buried to the hilt up her wet cunt. He clung to her as if his life depended on it.

Nancy felt a wet, flooding sensation deep inside her, and she looked into his eyes anxiously. His cock was spurting hot thick cum deep into her pussy. She wished she could see it. She loved when Uncle Stewart or even Preston for that matter, shot hot cum all over her.

"Up your cunt. Cumming up your sweet teenaged cunt," he moaned. And suddenly he was all motion again, burying his prick again and again up her cunt.

He shot off one monster wad of cum. And another. And another. He flooded her insides with steaming hot jizz. He had planned to withdraw, to shoot his cum across her belly and between her tits. But he couldn't bring himself to pull out. He rammed into her time and time again, emptying his balls deep into her hot teen-aged pussy.

"I feel it! I can feel your hot cum!" Nancy screamed.

And that's all she could say for the moment for she was cumming too. Her cunt was melting around his hard spurting prick.

Another jet of cum flooded her insides. And another. Until her cunt was awash with hot sperm. It overflowed and poured from her pussy in torrents, drooling into the crack of her ass.

He stayed inside her a long time, till his cock was drained and limp as a noodle. Only then did he withdraw completely and lay his prick onto her belly like a fat sausage. Her cunt lips gaped wide, still warped into a huge oval the shape of his prick.

"Was my pussy good?" Nancy murmured when at least she could speak. "Did it feel good to shoot off your cum up my shaved teenaged cunt?"

"Baby, you'll never know how good it felt," he grunted, smiling at her words. "It was like a dream come true."

"Fuck, what a sight you are! What a sleazy little bed full you are!" Ron wheezed.

"I feel guilty having you all to myself. I think I should share. What do you think? You open-minded? You obviously love sex. Anyone who can suck cock like you should be spread around. I have a few friends who occasionally get together for some fun. What do you think?"

Nancy was surprised. The young teen didn't exactly know what to say, "Sure, um...ok that might be fun."

Eventually he climbed up off her and padded slowly to the bathroom, his still thick cock swaying out in front of him. Nancy watched him go, and then stared at the ceiling for a while. Finally she sat up straight and gazed down between her legs. Sticky white slime was smeared everywhere on her thighs and the cheeks of her ass. There were smudges of it on her lower belly where he'd laid his cock after withdrawing.

********

Ron Crawford left for the party eventually, and Nancy had the rest of the evening to think over what had happened between them. It was hard for her to believe that she'd let him leave for the party instead of begging him to fuck her again.

She'd stripped naked for a man she had literally just met. She'd let him eat her pussy and shave off her pussy hair. She'd even let him fuck her and shoot his hot white cum deep inside her. And she let him do all this, with the twins in the den playing Nintendo! Nancy was thankful they never came looking for her!

What had come over her? Ron acted as though he wouldn't take no for an answer, but she could have refused to go any further at any point. If she'd really wanted to, that is. But she didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to do sexy things to her. She actually begged him not to stop fucking her, she recalled with a blush. Was it all because he looked so much like his brother? Was it because she imagined it was Phil, and not Ron, that ate her pussy and fucked her silly?