An Endless Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

I tried to hold off, I tried, honestly, but as he took me with his incredibly lubed fingers, sliding them in and out of me, I knew I was lost. My head thrashed from side to side, and my chest rose and fell quickly with the anticipation of climax. I wanted him inside of me, I needed him inside of me! It was beyond my ability to articulate those words however, and soon my back was bowed up completely as I hit the point of no return.

That's when he pulled his fingers from my body, and I cried with dismay, but only for an instant. His hands lifted my hips, and suddenly I felt him slam home, hilt deep within me. There was nothing, no breath, no sound, no bodies any more for a moment, and then suddenly all sensation came flooding back into me all at once. It was so intense that I screamed, a full fledged out of my mind, crazy for years scream. It burned, being taken so quickly like that, but it mingled with the pleasure of climax and soon I was clenching around him, continuing to scream out my pleasure, the agonizing sweetness of it overwhelming my senses as he stayed still and let me ride through it. I thought it would never end as my cock pumped stream after stream of thick cum onto my stomach and chest, my fingers raked at his shoulders, and he leaned over me.

When I finally began to come down from the intense sensation, I panted, my eyes tightly closed for a few more minutes, and then slowly opened to look up at him. He was watching me, tears in his eyes, and as I watched him watch me, one fat tear escaped his eye and rolled slowly down his cheek to fall to my own. I reached up and brushed his cheek with one hand, my entire body trembling, and he leaned over me to kiss my mouth as I held his face in the palm of my hand, devouring my lips in his slow and sensual manner.

"I love you." He whispered softly against my mouth, and then suddenly he was moving again. I rocked with him as he took me slow, drawing out of me then thrusting back into my tight body. Each time he did, it hit my button and I shook against him in reaction. He smiled against my mouth, continuing to kiss me.

"I love you." My fingers tangled in his hair, holding him to me, my legs moved up to wrap around his waist as he drew in and out of me. It went like this for a long time while he allowed me to build again. I never had a chance to grow soft, and never had I been able to cum twice in a row with another lover, though I had no doubt that's what would happen with my dream. Soon, however, he began moving quicker, I could feel the sense of urgency in his body. He wasn't in control any more, and suddenly his hands moved to my arms, sliding them above my head, lacing his fingers with mine as he pinned them to the bed, looking down into my face as he took me harder and hard.

He moaned, gasped, and even whimpered, matching me sound for sound, need for need, love for love. Every inch of his body was mine, and mine was his. I knew this instinctively, I belonged to him and he belonged to me. "Yes!" I cried, one hoarse word, my head turning to the side, eyes closing as he fucked me harder, quicker, deeper. Each pass had me writhing, my arms pushing against his strength, but he held me steady, held me still and tight. He began to get frenzied, taking me roughly, and I moved against him, building higher and higher. He cried out, and I knew he was seconds away, maybe less, and his pleasure spurned mine on.

He arched his back, baring his body to mine, and I let out another cry, not quite the scream that I'd used before, though this was no less intense. I felt him thicken within me, and I nearly sobbed with the clear intense need for him to fill me up. His cock twitched within me and he began to pound, harder, making me feel as though my body was going to split apart with sweet agonizing pleasure, and then he screamed, cried, and my fingernails bit into his wrists as he exploded hot and thick into my body. I followed directly afterwards, writhing on the bed like some out of control wonton thing, my panting breaths coming out of me for what seemed like ages, eons, but I knew had to have only been a few seconds.

Seconds turned into minutes, and then I was carried down gently to normalcy as he laid his warm chest against my cum covered body, releasing my wrists and wrapping me in his arms, his face buried in against my shoulder and neck as he inhaled my scent, and I drew in his own, wrapping rubbery limbs around him again, wanting him close. My love, my heart, my everything.

After a long while of silence, of just enjoying the touch of our bodies, I finally broke the silence. "What's your name?" I whispered.

He didn't draw back, he just nuzzled closer to my neck, kissing my flesh. "I do not have one." He whispered, "No one ever named me."

"Why not?" I remember asking gently.

He sighed softly, "I wasn't born like you, I had no parent to bestow me with a name." he said quietly.

I thought about it for a long time, and then nodded reluctantly. "Can I name you?" I whispered to him.

Carefully, he drew back, searching my face with his beautiful green eyes. He seemed surprised, and then his face softened as he nodded his head. "If you would like to, I would be honored." He said to me quietly.

I thought for a long time, and he watched me silently as I did, one hand stroking the side of my face, and when I finally looked up at him, I whispered. "Dream. I'll call you Dream, because that's how you found me, its how I fell in love with you, and its what you are to me. My endless Dream."

He smiled, a bright smile that lit up his entire face, making him appear almost boyish in his innocence. "Dream." He whispered, nodding his head. "Thank you, my love." He whispered, and then he kissed me, and it began all over again, and again, and again. I don't think we slept that night at all, simply filled ourselves with love and lovemaking.

An Endless Dream

I hope you enjoyed my story, please remember to vote and leave feedback if you've got the time. I love hearing from people, what they liked and what they didn't like! Thanks!

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers