All Comments on 'An Erotic Song of the South'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

I know there are so many things about this scenario that we should find repulsive but the love between the lines was amazing. Good job

nikkic1983nikkic1983over 6 years ago
awesome

Beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damnnnnn!

That rape scene at the edge of the pond was so real, I didn't realize I was holding my breath at first. Of course not a fan of forced sex/rape but this was very well written and despite what was happening I found myself dripping, wet and hard.

Plan on reading this again and imagining me sliding into Sudie's warm, inviting little box. . . .

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 2 years agoAuthor

Re-read this story probably for the first time since I wrote it several years ago. The sex, the way both the father and son loved (?) and sexually used her for their pleasure; the excitement of having relations with both the father and son; not knowing which one had gotten her pregnant; the taboo nature of what they were doing in the context of the time and society. Particularly liked the interaction with the father, his being a Klan member, the Chief of Police, and an important person in the community all added to the whole power and control dimension and that element of reluctant desire on Sudie's part.

Yeah . . . I liked this story when I wrote it, and I still like it.

Oh, I did find something that I don't know how I missed . . . the Chief's last name changed from Lathrop to Daniels . . . how did I miss that? I was surprised none of the readers caught it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous