An Erotic Song of the South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know quite how to explain what began to happen, but I found myself following Sudie, driving down the road that led to her cabin and eventually, stopping at the cabin. Emboldened by my growing lust and fixation with her, one day, I impulsively went up to her cabin. As I approached the cabin, I could hear her voice coming from behind the house as she called to her dogs. I walked around back and saw her kneeling in the yard, playing with the dogs, two very large, menacing German Shepherds. I thought she was a kid at first. Even though she was a year or maybe two older than I was, most people would have assumed I was the older. Tall, muscled, with a deeply tanned and weathered face from years of sports and working outside before going off to school, I looked older than my years. I easily dwarfed her small stature and strength, and knew I would take advantage of that difference if I had to . . . if she tried to fight me.

Hearing the noise of my movement behind her, she turned and stood up to face me. There was a look of surprise on her face, and I quickly said, "Don't be afraid, you don't need to be afraid. My name is Martin; my Daddy is Chief Lathrop." Suddenly apprehensive, she began to inch slowly towards the open back door.

"What do you want? Why you come here?" She asked suspiciously.

Damn, though she had been fucking Daddy for all most two years now, there was still some inexplicable innocence about her. She stood still and waited for my reply as she nervously pulled loose strands of hair away from her face and nervously brushed the dust from the skirt of her house dress.

God damn it, I wasn't a boy anymore; I was a man. In that year I had been away, I had had more than my share of pussy, but they weren't Sudie. If I knew nothing else, I knew I wouldn't be satisfied until I could feel myself pushing up inside her. Of course, it was wrong to feel this way, but being near her, smelling her, seeing her body I could feel myself weakening, and I knew that I had to have what I was trying so hard to deny.

When I still didn't respond, she turned her back to me and started hurriedly walking toward the door. I came up behind her and wrapping my arms around her, pushed her into the kitchen. Pulling her to the floor, as she overcame her initial shock and began to struggle, I shoved my hand up her dress, opened her thighs, parting them enough to slip my hand between her legs and roughly cradled her femaleness. Letting my fingers aggressively fondle her there, I heard her sharp intake of breath when I glided one long finger into her pussy. She froze and stopped struggling, giving me a puzzled look of bewilderment that quickly changed to fright as she tried to pull away. Seeing the look on her face, I reassured her, "Shhhh, shhhh, it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you," I said, pressing lightly against her, coaxing her to lay back on the floor. Even as I reassured her, I had already made up my mind to fuck her.

Stretched out beside her on the rough wooden floor, I pinned her wrists above her head with one hand, as I slowly finger-fucked her with the other until she stopped resisting and I felt her body relax. Without realizing what was happening at first, she suddenly stiffened, and rolling toward me she began to quiver, burying her face in my chest as her breathing increased and grew louder. When her breathing calmed, I rolled her onto her back, pulled her skirt up over her hips and inserted two fingers inside of her and gently initiated a slow, steady in and out motion as she half-heartedly tried to twist away.

"No . . . don't, please. He'll find out . . . your Daddy will find out," Sudie said and began to cry again, obviously upset at the thought of our being discovered.

"No Sudie," I said in a calm, conciliatory voice, "he'll never find out. How could he? Let me do this, Sudie and I won't come here again, I lied. Everything will be ok." Sudie finally relented, not because she liked me or wanted me, but because she was afraid of what I might do if she refused.

She did not struggle or try to push me away when I mounted her.

Slipping my hands under her hips, I pulled them upward. Her hips were now slightly elevated and positioned so that her swollen, puffy brown lips revealed a hint of the warm, moist pinkness of her pussy. I closed my eyes, and I slid into her deliciously wet slit, my entire length nestled within her folds. It was everything I had fantasized it would be, and I had to struggle not to cum as soon as I was buried inside her.

I could feel my orgasm slowly building, the cum roiling and rising up my dick toward eruption. As I ground into her, I vaguely became aware of her dogs growling and pacing in the open kitchen doorway, watching. I know this may sound crazy, but when I finally came, thrusting and groaning, the dogs quieted and began to whine; perhaps on some primal, animal level they instinctively understood how I had used their mistress.

*****

Needless to say, I sought her out more than that one time.

One late summer evening we were together in the yard behind her cabin enjoying a cool breeze. I sat in old Uncle Jimmy's big chair on the porch and Sudie was seated on the floor, leaning back, between my legs. We sat talking, as my hand slipped down the front of her bodice, and I began to caress her beautiful breasts. I could feel her nipples hardening between my fingertips as I teased them to arousal.

When she began to moan and rub her thighs together, I told her to stretch out on her stomach on top of an old tattered blanket I had found folded in the corner. I spread her legs apart and let my fingers trail up and down her ass crack before I pulled her panties off her and kissed her small, tight black ass. Finally slipping my hand under her hips, I lightly rubbed her clit, the pressure and friction of my touch, making her shudder and squirm, flooding her with warm, familiar sensations and wetness.

I particularly liked fucking Sudie from behind, doggy. I had never seen my Daddy take her this way and maybe that's why I liked it. There on the porch, in the cool evening air, we stripped naked, and I had her get me hard with her mouth and hands before I put her on her hands and knees and had her present her ass to me. I told her to play with herself and as her hand moved between her legs and she began to rub and circle her fingers around her swelling clit, I finger-fucked her until her beautiful little ass began to tremble and shake.

Before she had time to recover, I push my hot, pulsing cock inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh," she sighed when my hard, engorged knob forcefully pushed deeper into her tight resisting pussy. She was kneeling on the porch, her head resting on her crossed arms, her ass raised and eager for me. I was on my knees behind her slowly stroking into her, mesmerized as I watched my long, thick, white cock slide in and out of her dark inviting pussy. My large pale hands caressed her beautiful black ass cheeks, holding her in position as I enjoyed the feel of her pussy contracting around my cock. I reached under her hips and ran my fingers through the neatly trimmed, soft brown bush that covered the swollen, sensitive mound between her legs.

"Martin . . . Oh my God, Martin," she purred in a soft voice as her orgasm increased in intensity and she began to quiver and cum on my cock when her orgasm finally, slowly washed over her. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I began to cum. I could feel her pussy grip my cock, trying to hold it inside of her, wanting to feel each strong spurt of semen as it drenched the walls of her pussy. Exhausted, she sank down onto her stomach. When I began to pull my softening cock out of her overfilled pussy, I could see cum immediately leak out, and trail down between her dark inner thighs.

"Noooo, Martin . . . don't pull it out. Stay, stay here with me, don't leave."

"I can't stay with you. You know I can't do that, Sudie, you know that. If my Daddy every found out what was happening between us, God knows what he would do," I told her.

I rolled her onto her back and stood looking down, at her small naked body, her exposed breast with their hard and erect nipples enticing me to suckle them. The introduction of Sudie into our lives had only intensified the strained relationship between Daddy and me. Perhaps it was just the passion of a sex obsessed white boy with a serious fetish for a young reluctantly willing and beautiful black woman, but the thought of them being together, him fucking her angered me and perversely made me want her even more.

As the summer wore on, more and more frequently, there were times when I would let myself into her little cabin late at night, get naked and crawl into bed with her; sometimes awakening her with the insistent, forceful thrusting of my cock seeking entry. Acquiescing to the needs and urges of a young, libidinous man-boy, Sudie would never refuse me. During those late night visits, her body would soften, her thighs would open, and she would give herself to me. I looked forward to those nights with her, but there were also times when I would drive by the cabin and find the Chief's police car parked outside; I'd be forced to drive on, knowing what he was doing with her inside and filled with a building rage.

Why you might ask would Sudie allow this? Hell, I've wondered the same thing. The best I can figure from being with her and around her is that Sudie was not ashamed of her sexual nature; she enjoyed giving and receiving sex, and despite her youth, she was perfectly aware that men both black and white were attracted to her. Maybe this was part of the problem, because of these things, she found herself, through no fault of her own trapped in sexual situations that she both detested and desired at the same time.

Of course, our privilege came from the fact that we (Daddy and me) were white men, but I think she also saw me as the lesser of the two evils. She gave me sex because she was more afraid not to. She probably saw me as a kind, thoughtful lover, unlike my Daddy who could be a mean, sexually selfish, inconsiderate son of a bitch who sometimes hurt her and who saw sex with her as his right, as a white man's right.

All of that having been said, do not be mistaken . . . Sudie was no whore or slut.

*****

The nagging thought that the summer was quickly progressing toward fall flickered into my mind. The end of the summer meant it would soon be time for me to leave and return to school. I didn't want it to end . . .

"Oh, my God Su, what am I going to do when I have to go back to school?"

She groaned and entwined her legs around the small of my back pulling me in closer to her, "it don't matter baby, I'll be right here when you come back," she said in between her moans.

I was on top of her, between her legs. Sudie's smooth, slim legs were spread wide and extending on either side of my hips as I slowly thrust into her warm, tight channel. The small room smelled of lemon verbena, her favorite scent, and sex; as I inhaled, it triggered sensual thoughts about what I wanted to do to her. I could feel my cock grow harder, bigger inside her.

He stood there in the doorway watching us, and without noticing him there, I began to cum hard and deep inside Sudie. He suddenly rushed forward, striking me on the back of my head with the butt of his pistol. I remember slumping forward and rolling off the bed and onto the floor. I could hear Daddy cursing and slapping her, and though stunned, I managed to lift my head and could see him pull her naked, sweat covered form from the bed and throw her to the floor.

"Ssstop you bbbaastard, leave her aaaalone," I stuttered weakly, just before a warm curtain of darkness descended over me.

After what seemed like a long time, I half opened my eyes, raised my head and thought I could hear Sudie crying (?), asking him to stop, begging him not to stop.

"Oh Bobby, yes, I'll be good . . . I'll be good," She cooed in a thick, throaty voice.

"He wasn't as good as you are," she whimpered as Daddy pounded into her, his large, white, middle-aged ass mercilessly abusing her sweet, brown pussy even as my spent cum leaked out around his thrusting cock.

"I'm surprised he even knew what to do with his dick," Daddy said sarcastically when he stopped thrusting and pulled out of her, his cock thick, hard and covered with her glistening juices and my semen. He stretched out on his back and pulled her on top of him so that her knees straddled his face, and her pussy covered his mouth. Daddy began to tongue fuck her like a hungry man who hadn't eaten in days. He reached up and held her hips, pressing her pussy down as he inserted is tongue inside her. Each time he licked and sucked her clit, she would moan with a sound that seemed to come up from deep inside her, "Oh, Bobby . . . oh, Bobby." Once or twice, he bit her clit and made her scream with the pleasure and pain of being used that way.

Before I started fucking Sudie myself, I would watch my Daddy through that old cabin window, and I knew he liked eating pussy, liked eating her pussy. Tonight, the way he was eating her it seemed more intense, maybe having caught his own son fucking his mistress had fired him up . . . I don't know. It was clear he was enjoying himself, but he didn't want to cum in her mouth and roughly pushing her off his mouth, threw her onto her back and shoved himself into her pussy.

"You're just a little black slut, aren't you Sudie? You had to have my fucking son and me, didn't you?" After a few more thrusts, his body stiffened, he arched his back and exploded in an intense, powerful cum that left her pussy drenched and pulsing around his cock.

"Oh, Bobby . . . ," she whined sensually.

I lay there, my head throbbing and closed my eyes. The thought occurred me that she liked what he was doing to her. She may have sometimes been fearful and disgusted by him, but . . . she liked . . . how . . . he . . . fuuuccc . . .

Then the darkness slowly, heavily enveloped me again.

*****

Daddy obviously got me home that night, because when I awoke, I was in my own bed and was surprised to see my suitcases packed and stacked near the door. Momma came into the room around noontime to see how I felt but quickly left when Daddy came in.

"Sorry, I hit you, boy, didn't even realize it was you at first. I was just so pissed off I wasn't thinking straight," he explained, not very convincingly.

Walking casually over to the curtained window, he gazed out into the large expansive yard. He turned and with a conspiratorial grin said, "She's a nice piece of ass, ain't she? Every time I see her or think about her, my dick gets hard. Evidently, she had the same effect on you."

I didn't say anything.

I watched him grow quiet and distant as he continued absently to look out of the window. Turning his gaze toward me, I could sense he wanted to say something to me . . . then haltingly he began:

"When she was growing up, now and then I would see her, a scrawny, ashy little brown pickaninny, with big eyes and her hair all over her head. I never really paid much attention to her. Then, one day maybe a year or so ago I saw her in the field with her daddy, you know, the one everybody called Uncle Jimmy. Boy, how that little bitch had changed. Not a kid anymore, she was a woman, maybe eighteen but not much older. While I stood there, making idol conversation with Uncle Jimmy, I couldn't take my eyes off her. All I could think about was my dick inside her and feeling her moving under me.

It wasn't too long after that, maybe a week or two, I saw Uncle Jimmy working out in old man Matherly's north field and the girl wasn't with him. I figured she must be back at their shack and so I decided to pay her a visit. I went back to my car and drove over to their place. I parked my car off the road and walked up to the shack. I was aware of the neighbors who from behind dirty, threadbare curtains were watching and wondering what the Chief of Police was doing out that way, but I didn't care.

I didn't knock, just opened the door and went inside; the shack was empty. I walked through and exited out the back door into the rear yard and looking off into the distance, I could see her down by the fishing pond. I walked down there and as I drew closer I could she must have been swimming in the pond. She had taken off her blouse, skirt, and underclothing replacing them with one of Uncle Jimmy's frayed, oversized man's shirt that was now wet from her swim and clinging to her body. She sat braiding her thick, wavy hair that hung wet and loose over her shoulders.

Hearing my approach she stood, tried to cover herself and said, "Chief Daniels . . . Daddy's not here; he's over at Mr. Matherly's today."

"I know, I said. I didn't come to see Uncle Jimmy, I came to see you."

"Me? Why? What do you want?" she asked, with a slight quiver in her voice.

I could see she was naked under her shirt, and my cock was already straining inside my pants.

"What do you want, Chief Daniels?" she asked again, but this time the fear and awareness of what was about to happen were reflected in her eyes.

She turned, ready to bolt away, but I grabbed her arm, and jerked her back, making her somehow fall onto the ground knocking the wind out of herself. Taking advantage of her being momentarily stunned, I grabbed her by her hips and holding onto her, I pulled her shirt up over her hips and got between her legs.

"No, she screeched, no!"

She was struggling, trying to get from under me and keep her legs closed at the same time. She wasn't strong enough to keep up her struggling for long, so with my forearm across her chest to pin her down, I took hold of my cock and rubbed its tip up and down her wet slit until I was rock hard and leaking pre-cum.

She was crying and slobbering by then, but she had stopped fighting, realizing there was no point. With my cockhead pressed against the opening of her innocent, unsullied pussy, I could feel her heat and wetness and pushed into her. She screamed, but I held onto her gyrating hips until she calmed and then I fucked her until I came in her for the first time.

"She liked it, I knew the little bitch like it," he said with a sickening laugh.

After a little while, when it didn't hurt her no more she started grinding back against me, her hips pushing up like she wanted as much of my cock in her as possible. She didn't really know what she was doing, just that it felt good to her.

Don't think I'll ever forget that first time with her, how fucking warm and tight she was. After that, I used my mouth on her until she stopped whining and started moaning and trying to hump my mouth. I gave her her first orgasm that afternoon.

"I was the only man she had ever been with . . . until you," he said, his voice trailing off.

*****

I swear I knew my Daddy was capable of many things, but I wasn't prepared for the story he had just recounted.

"You raped her," I said to him, reproach dripping with each word.

The sound of my voice must have brought him out of his reverie. He looked straight at me but didn't offer any response or explanation to what I had just accused him.

"I got you a bus ticket back to school. The bus leaves at three o'clock, and I want you on it. You understand?" Daddy said matter of factly.

"Yes, I said finally, I understand."

With that, he turned and left the room.

*****

I never saw Sudie again.

I'll be honest with you when I say after returning to school, I endured many a horny night thinking about her. That first few weeks, I spent a lot of time masturbating, remembering her touch, the warm scent of lemon verbena that clung to her, the feel of my cock inside her, her warm, moist mouth between my legs and everything that I had experienced with her.