An Erotic Song of the South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came home the next year, I immediately went looking for her, but her little cabin was all boarded up, and looked like it had been for a while. Apparently, from what her neighbors said, Sudie had just suddenly up and moved away, without a word or explanation to anyone. When I confronted Daddy, he didn't want to talk about her at first but finally confessed that apparently one of us had knocked her up, but she didn't know if it was his baby or mine.

Sudie hadn't told him she was pregnant at first, but he said he could tell something was different. "She wanted to fuck every time she saw me, I mean hard fuckin. She'd do anything I wanted, in any hole I wanted. Her pussy was hot, tight and wet and when I put my dick in her, it was like sliding into a soft velvety glove."

When she began to show, Daddy said there was a sweetness about her pussy, that was hard to resist, but he knew he had to send her away. What with the inevitable gossip that would arise, him being the Chief of Police and a ranking member of the local Klan chapter, he said he couldn't have her around, her belly getting bigger and bigger with a bastard that everyone would assume was his. And so, after "convincing" her that it was the best thing for all, he sent her up to Chicago to live with a distant cousin of hers.

*****

Saddened and a little heartbroken at first, my life went on. I graduated college, got a good job, and after a few years, ended up moving back to this same little hick town from which I had so desperately wanted to get away. I met a nice, quiet, safe girl whom I married and had three children. Unfortunately, the marriage didn't last, and now at the age of forty, I find myself alone and perpetually horny, but unable to find the right woman to satisfy my needs.

Until one day, she knocked on my door.

I opened the door and was surprised and pleased by the lovely young black girl who stood defiantly in front of me. Looking hungry and tired she said that a friend had sent her out here telling her there might be some work for her.

"My name is Susan, Susan Williamson and I need a job, just to earn a little money, she said. I'll do whatever you want . . . anything you want," she added knowingly, as she shyly lifted her eyes and looked into mine, her initial defiance fading.

My cock twitched for the first time in a long time.

"How old are you Susan? Do you live around here?" I asked.

"I'm eighteen, and no I don't live around here. Look if you don't want to give me a job, just say so, and I'll leave you alone," Susan said, preparing to walk away.

"No, wait," I said impulsively and then feeling sorry for her, I hired her. Hell, what did I have to lose?

It was obvious the kid was exhausted, and so after a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a big glass of cold milk, I told her she could stay in the back bedroom on the other side of the kitchen. I showed her to the bedroom, and as soon as her head touched the pillow, she was asleep.

She slept for several hours, and it was close to nine o'clock that evening when I finally decided to peek in and check on her. After knocking on the bedroom door, I went in.

Susan lay prone on the bed sleeping. She had apparently awakened at some point, gotten up, showered, and returning to bed; she was now stretched out on top of the covers naked, except for a soft fluffy towel that only partially covered her hips. Her small and slender figure was beautifully exposed, her firm, tight generous ass, her youthful tits, with long, pointy nipples, and a small trim waist. These were the physical features that black women possessed and that other white men (more than you might think) and I admired, ogled and fantasized about. As I watched her sleep, I could easily imagine her coffee colored legs, well-shaped calves and firm thighs wrapped around my waist holding me to her. My erection that had quickly developed was so hard and throbbing that it was all I could do not to get on top of her and fuck the shit out of her. Susan was damned attractive, and my mind was suddenly flooded with long suppressed memories of a girl named Sudie. My cock began to pulse and leak as I remembered that summer so long ago with Sudie.

When I stepped into the room and closed the bedroom door, Susan opened her eyes and blinked sleepily. I think she could read in my face what I wanted, what I needed. She sat up on the bed, her proud breasts slowly rising up and down with each breath, and her nipples hard and at attention. Susan watched me knowingly, not afraid, not surprised by my intrusion or the twitching erection that was growing between my legs and clearly outlined.

I crossed to the bed, and smiled . . . I was going to fuck this girl; I was going to fuck Sudie once more.