All Comments on 'An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 03'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely love this series! Please keep it going!!!

Amazing!!!!!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 6 years ago

Love these chapters. This is a very touch and go genre for me. The emotional elements often overwhelm the erotic scenes of the stories and make them stop feeling sexy to me. This story gets the balance just right. I love the domination and orgasm control, and the emotional aspects serve to enhance the scene. It flat out works for me. Hard. It is unquestionably my favorite cuckquean story. I look forward to every chapter release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please keep going

More! More! More! Will the ex turn into pseudo mother of pip? Will her mom join future trysts? Will Pip bring home cuckcakes for Mark to devour in front of her? Will her mom get pregnant (hot!) will Emma move in to Pip’s place..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quean of Cuckquean stories

So depraved. I love it!

Can't wait to see where she Marks next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to more

Love this story. Cuckquean is a hot genre, and the seductive, condescending cuckquean approach is great.

I'd love to see a little routine develop. Instead of wildly different interactions, get her to succumb to a consistent behavior. Like maybe for a month or so during their weekly date, she "gets" to suck his cock, under the blanket, while the other two watch a movie and make out. But she doesn't get to finish him. Instead, she needs to cook dinner while Emma gets to finish Mark. Then while they eat, Pip must simply serve and wait. After dinner, the other two retire to the bedroom while Pip does dishes, only to be called in to "clean up" Emma.

Get her used to submitting, getting turned on from cuckquean aspects, making more extreme interactions even more difficult to resist - including maybe a sister/cousin/former classmate she has never gotten along well with.

Either way, keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not going to lie, I've been feeling a little bit of disappointment every time you come out with another story instead of another chapter to this one lol. Probably my favorite thing on Literotica right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it sucks it was a plain tortute to read it

mark still with useless pip

it seems like the author is sucker for badass sluts like emma

and the author plainly despises naive ones like pip

all the stories include a magic dick sadist guy with no feelings or shame

one badass slut dominating another naive one to be turned into a pain,humiliation anal slut

Koulo007Koulo00724 days ago

Disappointment!

Ok Emma is the classic buly slut that enjoy torture & control others.

The mother was too much tbh...

A worthless whore that will fuck he daughter's bf like is nothing & buly her own daughter just to have fun with her "friends".

Mark on the other hand is useless...

Ok Pip is a sup & all good on that, but she is a victim & as her bf that he love her & future husband as he claimed it's his job to protect her from the 2 buly whores.

Apparently he's thinking only with his dick without caring for Pip at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous