An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just having fun!" Lenore shouted from the other side of the room. "Polly's just mad because she was a bad girl!" She continued, her words slurred slightly.

"It's fine." Pip squirmed. Why was she still so hesitant about kicking out her own mother? Maybe it was that look Mark had given her. "You like looking at her like this right?" She guessed. "She's pretty." Pip hated herself for saying that. He was Pips boyfriend, not her mother's.

"What?" Mark blushed. "No, it's just-" He shook his head, "The point is she's shitfaced, and I don't think that makes you comfortable."

"Mark! Are you playing or what?" Emma asked. She stood, and Pip realized she was in nothing but her underwear. "I'm thinking of making Lenore go outside and ask strangers where they want to put their "Good Wiener"!" Lenore laughed, snorted, and rolled on the ground at the idea.

Mark's eyes were drawn to Emma for a moment, but quickly came back to Pip. Pip imagined telling Mark to make them all go away, crying into him that she loved him, and then falling asleep in his arms, just the two of them.

Then she imagined him with Emma on one side of him, and her mother on the other, kissing, touching, and fucking, while Pip was stuck watching from a far away place with a plug in her ass and a finger inside her pussy. She bit her lip and shivered in dismay as she opened her mouth and uttered, "L-Lets fun with them."

"You heard the girl! Get over here!" She heard Emma command. Pip felt a shadow of cold creep over her as she saw Mark turn away and look at the two sexier women. Instant regret flooded her when she could no longer see his eyes. She feared loosing him.

But then she felt his hand hold hers as he pulled her along with him. It sent a shock through her system and thawed the cold with electric passion. It felt like her body was waking up from bloodless sleep. It almost hurt how good it felt. She had almost forgotten how it felt to feel comfortable around someone. She pulled herself closer to him and tightly pushed herself into him as they walked to the couch. She felt a smile creep onto her face even as she sat down with him and felt the sting of her still reddened cheeks and the pressure of the toy piercing deeper inside of her.

"Well, if you two are joining in," She heard Emma with a naughty tone, "I guess Pip is next."

She didn't know what to say. "I, I guess," her voice cracked the answer, "T-Truth?"

"Tell Mark what we were doing before your mother got here." She grinned.

Pip gripped Mark tight. "H-Hey! You promised!"

"I'm not saying anything." Emma shrugged.

"What is this all about?" Mark questioned obliviously. Lenore suddenly seemed to remember and began chuckling. Pip squirmed, all eyes on her as she clenched tight and bit her lip. She must have been beat red. She felt so hot all over. She had no friends here. "I change my mind, Dare." She said quickly.

"Alright, then lets show Mark what we were doing." Pip realized her mistake immediately.

"Please-" Pip felt like she was going to die.

"Emma, Stop." Mark's voice was deep and commanding. Pip looked up to him. "Let it go."

"No fair if she doesn't have to." Emma argued.

"Yea," Lenore chuckled, "We can't just change the rules for-"

"If she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to." Mark said promptly. "This is her place, her rules." That shut them up. Pip sighed in relief. There was something incredibly comforting and empowering about her mother being shut up by her boyfriend.

"Fine." Emma seemed perturbed, her power challenged. "Your turn Mark." She looked at Pip. "You get to ask him."

Pip felt herself getting wet again. "Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare of course." Mark said confidently.

Pip was gushing. She could ask anything. "H-How about-" She stopped and looked at the others. Both were watching attentively. Anything she asked, they would see too. She tensed and felt the plug inside her again. She shivered in awkward pleasure as she tried to think of something, "Uh-" Her breathing was heavy. She wanted nothing more than to be back in her room, rubbing herself off. She gripped him tighter. "C-Can I skip?" She asked. Nothing she wanted to see was something she'd want anyone else to see.

"Boring." Emma rolled her eyes.

"It's fine, make me streak through the parking lot or something." Mark shrugged. "No big deal."

"T-Then how about," Pip trembled. All eyes were on her. "I'd really rather you give me a dare-"

"We just skipped you!" Emma complained.

"She dared me to dare her, that's not breaking any rules right?" Mark asked. Emma squinted. Lenore seemed already lost on what was going on. "Well, lets see,"

Mark caressed her side. She wanted him so badly. "How about you take off your clothes? Just for us?" Pip felt her stomach churning, "I mean, you seem to like that sort of stuff right?"

"Right." Pip clenched her whole body tighter. He wanted to see her, but then he would see what she had inside of her, and he'd see how turned on she was. Did he want that? Would he like that? She realized, mortified, that her mother would see the toy inside her too. She bit her lip in arousal and embarrassment as she stood. "Right." She repeated, her hands on the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it over her head. She wore no bra underneath. She heard Emma snicker. She paused before letting her hands go down to show her chest. Everyone had seen them before, but it still seemed strange, and still gave her a rush of adrenaline. Her fingers hooked inside her waistband as she gulped, as if on the edge of a ravine and preparing to jump.

"You don't have to." She heard Mark say, but his eyes were entranced on her. She nodded in understanding before removing both her pants and panties in one fluid motion. She covered her front but knew that Mark saw her ass. She saw him gape in surprise. She was dripping wet.

"What? What is that?" She heard her mother exclaim. She was just as the right angle to catch the toy as well. Pip tried to angle herself away.

"A butt plug." Emma explained as Pip looked away. "Dildo for her ass."

"I didn't know you were that kinky." Lenore chuckled. "Wow. I didn't even know that was a thing!"

Pip sat down and shivered next to Mark, holding him tightly. Her legs were clenched together and she wished something was between them. However, she was happy Mark was by her side.

"I guess, uh," Mark gulped, holding her tight. "Lenore is next?" He didn't bring it up. She was glad.

Her mother nodded, eyes awkwardly glued to Pip. She answered, "Truth! You're a dangerous dare-er." She explained, her eyes shifting focus.

"Boring." Emma rolled her eyes. "I should have known better to play this with Polly's mom."

"What?" Lenore responded to the challenge, "I'm just, with Polly here and all" she reconsidered "I guess if she's doing this, I won't be a party pooper. Dare!" She changed her mind, blushed, and giggled.

"Okay." Mark thought for a moment. Pip knew he was inspecting her mother's body, and didn't blame him. She was shameless in her current state of dress. "To be honest, I'm a little afraid you might tear Pip's clothes." He started, "So how about You lift your shirt up and pull your pants down a bit more? You know, until it's not tight anymore."

"Y-You rascal!" Lenore covered herself flirtations embarrassment, "You'd see me naked then! Well, basically, EEK-"

Emma had snuck behind Lenore and hand her hands under the shirt, "Come on Lenore! Don't be a baby!" Pip felt voyeuristic glee and terror from the sight. Lenore was getting bullied by Emma now. It was like watching sharks eat at each other. Emma began tickling her when her strength was not enough and Lenore laughed out loud and seized as her tits fell out of the shirt and bounced across her chest. Her whole body was blushing.

"Emma!" Lenore gasped as she kept bouncing and Emma kept tickling, "Emma stop! I'm gonna pee!" She did stop, mercifully, and Lenore got up, boobs swaying. "Wow, gosh, I'm going to need more wine before we go on."

"That's it." Pip shook her head. "Last of the bottle-"

"I saw another one in there." Emma stood, smiling. "I'll go-"

"I think that's enough for tonight." Mark countered. Emma pouted.

"Nooo!" Lenore stood with some difficulty, "It's Friday! I can do whatever I-" She lost her balance three feet from the ground and stumbled forward onto her ample chest. Pip couldn't help but laugh as she struggled. Her ass wiggled in the air and her pants were nearly below her cheeks. Then she heard a rip as Lenore stopped wiggling. "Oh no! Oh no it ripped!" She seemed terrified and quickly rolled to her back to remove the shorts. She revealed a deep tear in the pants, as well as her own shaved pussy as she pulled them off and spread her legs to give her more balance while sitting, "I'm so sorry! These are your work clothes!"

"It's fine." Pip tried to look away from her mostly naked mother.

"I can sow them up for you-" She tried getting to her feet again, this time Emma gave her some support, "-Uh, in the morning." She shook her head in a daze and then looked down. "Oh my!" She covered herself and looked to Mark, realizing far too late how naked she was. "This is so embarrassing!" She sat back down without much grace and covered her crotch with the garment.

"Your mother is quite the character." Mark rubbed Pips cold skin.

"Emma, I dare you to-" Lenore started, remembering where she was.

"You didn't even say truth or dare!" Emma interrupted.

"Right uh, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"S-Show em!" She slurred her words. She took a moment to compose herself before continuing, "The toy, and thing, you got. You know-"

Pip felt another flash of heat across her goose bumped skin as Emma reached into her purse and fished out the strap-on dildo. Lenore laughed just at the sight of it. Pip found herself salivating on instinct again and swallowed hard. She tied it to herself again and looked to Pip with victory.

"What's with that?" Mark asked. "You borrow it from your friend Jenny or something?"

"Yea, I was going to, well, Pip knows the details." All eyes were on her. Pip realized she had to say something.

She sighed. Her muscles were tense. "We-We were," She paused, swallowing again, "Practicing. She said if I wanted to," No one interrupted her. Emma wanted her to say it. "go down on you." She choked out the words, her throat tightening as if her body had decided it was too humiliating to continue. "She would teach me how." Her chest compressed the air out of her, not letting her speak again.

She looked at Mark, afraid to see disgust or shame, but instead she saw surprise and a smile. "Wow. That's," Was that a blush of his own? "I'm flattered, I guess. Is that what you were so embarrassed about?" Pip nodded, lightly trembling. "Well don't be. I'm really happy you had the courage to talk about it, and that you care so much about me. Also, If you ever wanted to try it, I'd be more than willing to teach you myself."

Pip was stunned for a few moments, just basking in the release of social pressure. Suddenly she heard a sob from the other side of the room. "Oh my god!" Lenore was crying, "That was so romantic!" She blew her nose into the garment she was previously covering herself with. "I think I'm-" She paused, and thoughtful expression on her face, "Actually I really need to pee. Hold on! Don't go on without me!" She scurried to her feet and fumbled her way to the restroom.

"Your mom sure is a hoot." Emma seemed thoughtful as well. "How about we keep going?" Emma turned to Pip, the cock between her legs swaying. Pip felt the gaze burning into her.

"D-Dare." She was surprised at herself. With Mark by her side, she felt like she could do anything.

"Show Mark what you've learned." Emma shrugged. Pip felt her hair stand on end. "Right here. Right now."

"Hey, Emma, her moms going to be back any minute," Mark defended Pip, "Can't we do this-" Pip brought her knees to the floor and knelt inside his legs. "Pip?" Mark exclaimed. "You don't have to-" Pip felt the inside of his legs and sat the plug inside her on one of her heels, pressing it up and into her even more.

She groaned in anxious heat as she fumbled with his waistband, "I really want to Mark." She gasped, her lungs contracting and filling like she was running a marathon. "I know you want it too." He had to help her with the button and zipper, mildly humiliating her, but then it was a short pull to reveal his manhood. She gulped, saliva welling up from inside her mouth. It was bigger than she remembered, but not as imposing as Emma's. It was firmer when she grasped it, and tasted salty and musky when she licked the tip for the first time. She licked from base to tip and then around the sides. She knew Emma was watching. She hoped it wasn't in the patronizing way she always watched her. She imagined Emma rolling her eyes knowing that she could do better. Pip opened her jaws and wrapped her lips around the cock and looked up into Marks eyes, her tongue circling the head. His eyes dug deep into hers as he held her lightly by the hair on the side of her head.

She bounced slowly on her heel, engulfing more of his cock with each bounce and feeling the plug inside her thrust with the beat. She felt her juices flowing down her still sensitive thigh's, her pussy and clit aching for guilty release. She closed her eyes to better feel the cock inside her as she felt out the rest of him with her hands, up his shirt, inside his pants, along the shaft. She desperately wanted something on her pussy, but more than that, she wanted to make him feel good, just like Emma. Better than Emma, if possible. So she was still empty there as she tried to perform what Emma had forced on her before. She went deep, widening her mouth as much as possible and tried to suppressed her reflexes. She tried to take as much of it as she could inside of her small body and into her throat.

She gagged after a few moments and removed it from her, coughing uncontrollably. "Are you okay?" She heard. She felt a humiliated burn across her body again. She couldn't do anything right. "Not so fast, you're doing fine." Mark complemented her.

Fine he had said. She felt her stomach churn.

"He's telling the truth." She heard Emma and looked up. She was right above and behind her, the dangling cock right at the back of Pips head. "And you practiced just like I told you to. I think that means you get your reward." She smiled and squatted. She felt the cock on her back as Emma grabbed her ponytail roughly from behind. "Suck it." Pip did.

Was she going to fuck her pussy? Pip knew she would cum in seconds if she did. Pip would cum screaming for more and she'd hate it. And yet, still, Pip anxiously awaited the release. She wanted Emma to fuck her. She needed Emma's cock in her cunt.

She felt Emma slowly pull the plug out of her and shivered again, moaning into Marks cock. Then she felt something else replace it. She wanted it in the pussy so bad. Why did Emma want to fuck her ass so much? She felt the oiled cock slowly drill into her, deeper and wider than Mark's had. Pip almost screamed into Mark but kept her jaw as relaxed as possible. Her hair was pulled tight and she looked up at Marks face with apprehension. He was watching Emma now. "You like this Pip?" Mark asked, glancing at her. She hummed the affirmative as Emma thrust deep into her.

Just like before she was on the edge of climax, but couldn't get over. She needed something on her clit. The cold air burned her pussy and she moaned into the cock in her mouth with every thrust. "You aren't even sucking." She heard Emma behind her. Pip realized she just had the dick loosely resting in her jaws. She tried to concentrate.

She felt a slap on her sore ass and grunted in pain. She heard a similar grunt from above. She realized her teeth had closed slightly and spat out the dick in terror, Emma slowed her thrusts, "Are you okay!" Pip asked.

"Yea, I'm fine," Mark gasped, rubbing his dick. Pip was wrought with guilt. "Just fine." She new she had bit down too hard. She felt terrible, and didn't trust herself to go on.

"I think she needs a break." Emma pulled Pip away from Mark by the hair, curving her to the side and letting her head rest on his knee. She was facing Marks dick when Emma engulfed it on her own. Pip felt worthless as Emma fucked her ass and sucked her boyfriends dick all at the same time. Emma looked so beautiful, her blond head bobbing rhythmically. Pip could never do that. She knew she couldn't. Pip grimaced in horror as she considered this to be the new norm. She'd have to get used to this.

And then, in even greater humiliation, Pip noticed something behind Emma's bobbing head. She refocused her eyes and saw her mother there on one of the living room chairs. Pip didn't know how long she'd been there, but she still wore the hat and work shirt pulled up above her tits. She was staring, and Pip realized as well that she was masturbating. Pip looked up and saw that Mark had realized this too. One of his hands stroked Pip's head and the other rested on Emma's as he made eye contact with Lenore.

Pip touched herself. She couldn't help it. She was crying again, looking up at Mark and begging him to look at her. His hand caressed her as she began to break through towards the peak of her pleasure, her fingers weaving across her woomanhood teasing a climax from her clit.

But her hands were forced away. Emma gave a triumphant hum as her hands wrapped round Pips arms and pinned them back. One of them reached up to successfully pull on her ponytail back once more. Pip groaned openly in dismay and ecstasy as Emma fucked her ass and sucked her boyfriends dick. She was still so close. She could feel her mind breaking as her mother lifted and spread her legs to give Mark a better view. Pip's tongue loosely licked his knee and tried to find something suck or kiss as she felt herself forced to the brink. Was this their relationship now?

She felt Marks hand clench on her scalp and saw Emma stop her bouncing as he came inside of her mouth. Pip groaned in agony as she tried to reach the same peak. She saw her mother gasping and tweaking her nipple at the sight. She wanted desperately to taste Marks cum too.

Almost reading her mind, as Mark began to release his grip, Emma turned to her and kissed her, her mouth full of cum. She spat and licked the spunk into her. Pip felt her whole body begin to shiver as Emma released her arms and used one free hand to cup her cunt, pulling her hair hard with the other. Pip scrambled to touch herself, but Emma blocked the way, tightening her grip on her pussy and hair as Pip slipped over into oblivion with Emma denying access to her own clit and while gobbling up Marks salty cum.

She shook and seized and heard gasps of her mother across the room. She felt Mark caress her face and humped against the air in desperate fervor. Electric shocks shook her skin and muscles. She felt the warm crashes of pleasure across her body. They were slow and strong, forcing her spine and lungs to the brink of bursting with each wave. She caressed Emma and Mark in any way she could. She sucked her tongue and hugged his legs. Colors and shapes seemed to blur and she forgot who was who in her pleasure. Was her mother cumming too? Or was that just her own guttural groans after Emma pulled her away by the hair? She couldn't tell exactly when the climax ended. She just remembered slowly being let go as Emma continued to thrust into her rear again and again, each time sending a wave of submissive delight through her body and brain. Pip didn't need her pussy. Her pussy was useless. Pip was hers. Pip was his. It had been a long buildup, and a very long orgasm. She was pathetic, useless, and just a toy to Emma, just a disappointment to her mother, and just a distraction to Mark. The shame built up and was released with each beat of her heart and with each pump of her backside. She lost her grip and continued moaning while falling to the floor, lower and lower with each thrust. She gently fell to her side and rode the feeling until she found herself back in reality.