An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a rush as her asshole was liberated and she rolled into a ball on the floor, gasping for air and still turned on, still shaking and twitching. Her body was exhausted but her pussy still begged for release. It was a strange feeling but not unpleasant. She tried not to pass out again. She was so tired though, and in need of rest after that week of work, and this night of sex. She was torn between begging for more and begging for it to stop. It hurt, but felt better than anything else she'd ever felt. She felt a heavy warmth over her as her body decided to dip her into a perverted dream. She knew she was asleep, or something close to it. She felt lightweight, like she was floating on a cloud.

She touched herself at the sight of Mark with another woman. The woman morphed into her own mother. "Polly will always be smaller than me." She said. She was standing up, a mature leg around him as he fucked her. The image materialized in front of her she saw Emma taking pictures, "Yea, just like that," Emma was saying. They came together in front of Pip as Emma egged them on. Pip was on the brink again when she saw her mother walk to her, made Pip kneel, and told Pip to lick Mark out of her, "But leave some okay? Mark said he wanted me to have his kid. Don't you want a sister?" She felt herself about to cum just as her mother pressed her pussy against her face and she tasted Mark and Emma both inside of her. It was disgusting, but she couldn't stop herself. "Emma says this is the only way you are going to have his cum in you from now on, so you should savor it!"

She came with her fingers rubbing her clit and moaned Marks name. She knew it was a dream. It had to be. So it felt okay when her body went light as a cloud. She moaned and shook and kissed the cunt in front of her, feeling the legs tighten around her and pin her down as her body lost control. The image and sound of Emma laughing at her faded into nothing in the ecstatic shame. When her eyes opened it was morning. She shuddered at the early sun as she humped herself under the sheets.

"Good dream I take it?" Pip was horrified to see Emma in front of her in her own bed. Emma was naked, the covers half covering her. Pip had cum in front of her in her sleep. "What was it about?" Emma asked.

"It's too early in the morning for that." Pip heard Mark behind her and felt his embrace. She suddenly calmed down. "You really are hard to please, aren't you?" Mark commented. "You know, I could have helped you out there if you had asked." Pip was mortified again, but happy to be closer to Mark than Emma was.

She was still feeling the aftershocks of orgasm after her wet dream. She asked, "W-What happened last night after, after-"

"You passed out after you came." Emma said with a sigh. "So did your mom. She's on the couch. Mark thought it would be best to get to bed after that."

Pip smiled, her hand going back to touch Marks, "T-Thanks." She stumbled over the words. "I'm sorry I wasn't better."

"You were amazing Pip." She felt him hug her around the chest. She melted like silly putty in his arms. "But next time, warn me when your mothers coming to visit, okay?"

Pip held his arm close, "Yea, will do."