All Comments on 'An Exchange'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A really great story

Absolutely brilliant demonstration of getting inside someone's head to overcome not only the worthless excuse for a boyfriend but also to use those who felt themselves superior and wanted not only sexual satisfaction, they had to try to humiliate her also.

5+

merrySMmerrySMalmost 6 years ago
Please continue writing

Interesting story telling.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
You go girl

Woman up ! I've noticed that when push past her boundaries a woman will take me farther than I am able, by myself . Oh women don't overthink it, you did realise half of this story are her thoughts ! Very delicious thoughts. It has been my pleasure that you shared them with me. I'm curious of this writers gender, I'm hope she knows what she's wrighting.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I love what you did here. You took a well-worn cliche, flipped the motivation, and turned it into a brilliant revenge story. For a while I was questioning whether it even belonged in Noncon, but after further consideration I agree wholeheartedly. I love this type of Noncon story, where the sex is transactional rather than compelled by violence. It's easy to write about a brute of a man overpowering a smaller woman. It takes much more imagination and skill to convincingly portray a woman submitting to humiliating sex to get--or in this case, maintain--something that is more important than dignity. Very well done.

YediYediover 9 years ago
bravo

A very well written and heartfelt story

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

You took what could have been a typical 'sell gf' into a very powerful story. She found her strength at her lowest point. Excellent, well done. 5+

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Loved it.

The girl got rid of the dead weight around her neck and now she can fly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...