An Eye for an Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think he'll display Jules?", her voice was protective of her friend.

"Andi, I know Ben. If he just made that offer, he's already talked it over with her."

Andrea thought for a moment and then offered, "Heck, it's probably her suggestion in the first place, though he'd never know that if she didn't want him to. She used to have such a thing for you." Good naturedly she continued, "I think I'm coming too, I'm not leaving you alone with that harridan."

I spluttered as she describer her friend as a harridan, exactly as I'm sure she intended. I heard the car door slam and their voices talking as they took the path to the cottage. I started to get up but Andi laid a restraining hand on my arm.

"Give them time to get inside, Theo."

"This is just, well, an unusual treat."

In a throaty voice she said, "Do you want it to become even more of a treat?"

I nodded, understanding immediately what she was offering.

She smiled wickedly. "Well, in that case, as we saw before a bit of risk makes it a bit more ... risqué."

With that she stood and started to peel off her suit. First left arm off, freeing that breast to the night breezes, followed by the right. But the time she was pulling it down over her legs I had unzipped, unbuttoned, and dropped my shorts to the patio. I took a moment to appreciate her neatly trimmed bush, but she quickly grabbed the clothes and tossing them inside, closing the sliding doors with an audible click. She blew me a kiss, aimed quite a bit lower then my lips, and started moving thought the darkness towards the cottage with an overly-theatric sneaking motion.

There was a light on in the main room of the cottage, as we approached it got brighter as the blinds twisted open a bit more. We saw Ben moving away from the window into the waiting embrace of Julie. We sprinted the last bit to the window, naked in the night air. Andrea got there a split second before me and crouched down in front of the window so as not to be visible. I came right behind her and hugged her from behind. My cock stabbed her hard in the back before sliding to the left, and she pushed back against me and wiggled delightedly.

I reached around and started to fondle her chest, but she let out a whispered "shhh" and leaned forward to the window. Inside Ben and Julie were kissing passionately. Ben's hands were roving all over Julie's well proportioned ass, while hers played with the hair on his chest.

I could feel Andrea's nipples harden, a sure sign she was aroused. I massaged her breasts gently, and without taking her eyes from the scene unfolding inside she reached back and grabbed my dick. In time with Ben's squeezes she slowly pumped me, but stopped when I let out a little sigh.

"Not that fast, T. We've still got an eyeful coming, and I want you elsewhere when we get that."

The thought excited me, not that anything right now wasn't exciting me. Nude outdoors with my equally naked honey, watching Julie getting tended to by Ben; this pushed all my buttons, in the best way possible.

Inside the tempo had increased. Ben had undone the Julie's bikini top, and her heavy breasts came free. They swung gently as she moved, though Ben almost immediately scooped them into his hands. Each overflowed the hand that cupped it, soft and inviting. With a thumb and forefinger he rubbed and tweaked her nipples, and I watched them protrude even longer and harder then they had this afternoon.

I caught Ben glancing towards the window, and he firmly grasped the tie on the side of her bottoms and pulled. Good old Ben, he'd carry through on his eyeful.

Julie's bottoms tumbled down, and she shifted sideways against him. With Andrea's comment about it probably being her idea, I don't think the position was accidental as it gave us a wonderful view of her snatch. Smooth and hairless, her lips protruded. She gyrated her hip against Ben's crotch and I watched the motion intensely.

Andrea dragged my hand downward towards in a not so subtle invitation. As I began to rub between her legs she whispered over her shoulder, "hey, don't forget about me out here."

Anything else she might have said was interrupted when she gasped. Looking inside, Julie has just pulled down Ben's shorts, and his manhood stood at full attention. I think I had it beat on length, but the width of that piece of meat I'm sure could have intimidated some. Or delighted them if my wife's pelvic thrusts against my fingers were any indication.

Ben went as if to move into the bedroom, he'd given us an eyeful, but Julie seemed not to be on the same page. She squatted down so her head was at waist level and without gagging sucked his whole cock into her mouth. He immediately stopped moving, and probably forgot about everything except the feel of her mouth if his face was any indication.

Andrea let out a soft whimper and rocked hard against my rubbing fingers. I could feel her juices leaking down. I leaned forward slightly and slid two fingers into her lubricated hole. From this position only the first two joints could get in, but I flicked them in and out of her while still stimulating her nub with the inside of my thumb.

From our vantage point, Julie's body was directly facing us though her head was turned to the side and bobbing rapidly on Ben's oversized member. Her breasts rocked wildly in counterpoint to the motion of her head. She was squatting on her heels, her knees spread far giving us a golden view of her snatch. As we watched the hand that wasn't squeezing his balls snaked it's way down and started rubbing back and forth with short, quick strokes.

My fingers in Andrea changed to match Julie's staccato movement. My dick ached it was so hard, the miniscule stimulation of Andrea's back rubbing against it had wet the tip with pre-cum.

Andrea let out a gasp, loud in the night, and her muscles squeezed my fingers tightly. Her head arched back, pushing hard against my shoulder. The rest of her body lifted off mine for a moment with the force of it and then came crashing back. Her legs clam-shelled shut, trapping my hand in her but also stopping it from moving. I held her tight, unmoving as she shuttered.

In the meantime, Julie had stopped sucking and was running her tongue up and down the underside of Ben's mighty meat from the side. From the rigidity of his stance I expected him to blow at any moment, but Julie seemed to keep him riding the edge without letting him slip over. She reached forth a hand and in a daze he helped her up. Julie turned him away from us, and Andrea's head turned to take in his solid buns. Julie gave Ben a little push and he sat back fast, just barely catching the edge of the sofa under the window.

Only the back of Ben's head was visible, and I felt Andrea moving. She grabbed the sill and stretched her legs, bringing her ass up near my face. I couldn't resist and darted down to her slit with my tongue, tasting her spicy muskiness. Andrea froze, her only movement to spread her legs a bit wider as my tongue darted around.

Inside, Julie moved forward to straddle Ben on the couch. One foot on the cushions to either side, and she slid down to impale herself on his straining cock. She began to bounce up and down, him thrusting to meet her. She leaned forward to grab the top edge of the couch for balance, her hefty tits dangling and swinging wildly with each undulation. Back and forth they moved, catching my eye. Ben reached up with both hands and began to knead them vigorously. Their hypnotic swaying broken I realized that Julie's face was just inches from the window. She was watching me eat out Andrea, illuminated from the light inside. She caught my gaze and gave me a very obvious wink, twin of the one this afternoon, then ran her tongue over her lips.

Another gush of juices from Andrea, and breathlessly she called out, "Now, T!". I didn't need any more prompting. I stood and without preamble took my wife from behind. My engorged cock slid deep into her wet vagina. My first stroke was slow; I enjoyed the long deliberate movement from when the tip entered her until I was fully in. My next stroke was slightly quicker, the one after that even more rapid. Andrea moved to meet me for each one, and we quickly fell into a rising rhythm.

My balls started to slap against her at the culmination of each deep stroke. Andrea had shifted to a single arm on the sill and the other had reached back and was furiously rubbing her clit as I slammed into her.

Andrea raised her head and it seemed to me that Julie and her exchanged a look, then Julie locked her gaze on mine and matched our tempo. I plunged in and out of Andrea and watched Julie's identical motions, her dangling breasts moving as if I was shaking them. A sheen of perspiration covered Andrea, her back shining in the light, then for a third time I felt her contract in climax, and the wonderful pressure on my dick pushed me over the edge.

My balls tightened and felt my hot jism erupt from my manhood and flood my wife. Spurt after spurt, mixing with her own torrent. After several last strokes I finally shuttered to a stop. I could feel Andrea quivering under my hands.

We both looked up at Julie who had a wide grin on her face as she looked at us. With a sardonic smile on my face I bowed as well as I could while still sheathed within my wife. As we watched her eyes shut and a look of very pleasurable concentration came over her. Her bouncing lost rhythm for a moment before firming again a bit slower. A grin, somehow silly, creased her face.

Andrea pulled forward, disengaging. She stood, leaning heavily against me, still trembling slightly. She nuzzled my shoulder and we stood motionless watching Julie and Ben. From standing we could see more of Ben, and Andrea's attention was riveted on his thick manhood when it peeked from under Julie. She idly played with my cock which was taking a break.

As we watched, Ben bucked up hard and fast, slamming his large member deep inside his wife. Muscles stood rigid where we could see them in his shoulders and hands, and then his whole body relaxed. Julie slowed to a stop on top of him. She released her hold on the top of the sofa, and out of Ben line of sight gestured down towards him and made a shooing motion towards us.

"I think she doesn't want Ben to realize just how much of an eyeful we had", Andrea translated unnecessarily, "why not head back?"

Arms around each other we wandered back to the patio. When we got to the house Andrea tugged at the sliding doors, but they didn't budge. She tried harder, still nothing.

"T, I think it's locked, can you go around front?"

Reluctantly I let her go, and jogged around the front. The front doors were closed when I got to it, matching my memory that Ben and Julie had come directly around back when they arrived. I pulled on the brass handles anyway, but the heavy wooden doors didn't budge.

When I arrived back Andrea was sitting in one of the patio chairs, sipping at a Corona sans lime, staring at our clothes sitting in a pile on the tiles right inside the door. I sat heavily in a chair next to her and met her gaze. We both knew where the spare key was, in the cookie jar in the guest house.

Wordlessly we made eye contact. Only a few moments passed but I felt like we had spoken volumes. I noticed her nipples were erect and felt my oft-used manhood stirring again.

Hand in hand, naked as the day is long, we went to the cottage and opened the door.

12