An Incest Birthday Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,052 Followers

"It'll be ready when you get here. My father said he'll be here."

"Perfect. We'll hash out all the details then. See you bright and early at noon. I hate to leave but I need to get the girls back to the house, my favorite show is about to start."

"I know how that is. Thank you so much for coming, we'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow it is," he said as he shook her hand. "Ok girls, to that oversized truck outside!"

We said goodbye to everyone as they left and it was just the Wilsons and the Stevens families sitting at the table. Denise sat down with us and put her hands on her lap.

"Can you believe that just happened? A bigger restaurant? Dad is gonna flip!"

"Like he said, you guys deserve it. This food is too good not to be out there," I said.

"Are you guys really going to Seattle? I was just starting to like you," Denise joked.

"Yep, we are. Just something we gotta do. We'll be back though, a lot," Rita said.

"Good, and remember our deal, you have to come here whenever you do come back."

"We will. You might not be in this exact location when we do come back though," Chris said.

"I know right! I'm so excited! I can't wait to close up and go tell my dad in person!"

"We'll get out of your hair then, it is getting pretty late," dad said.

"I had the cooks put a double serving in your trays, since I know how much you like the food."

"It won't go to waste, none of it, I can promise you that," Rita said.

"I know it won't. Make sure you come back and see me before you leave for Seattle."

"Oh yeah we'll be back plenty of times before then," Stephanie said.

"Alright and on that note it's time to get our fat selves up and get home to sleep off all this food, and then wake up an hour later and eat what's in the trays," Aunt Lisa laughed.

"And that's probably exactly what's gonna happen," Marie laughed with her.

"Wouldn't be the first time," I said. "We do that almost every time we come here."

"Alright I thought we were leaving so she could close up haha, if we keep starting up conversations we'll never leave, and then she'll have to make more food," Chris said.

"The sad part is he's right. Let's get going so she can close up," Jim said.

We all grabbed up our food, said our goodbyes to Denise and headed to our cars. We then again said goodbye to the Wilsons and left in the same cars we drove there in, with the women in one car and dad and I in the other. We were both so full we didn't feel the need to talk. Dad just concentrated on the road and I leaned my seat all the way back and took a mini nap. I should've known better than to do that because in no time we were back at the house, this time though the women beat us back and were walking up the stairs when we got there. We followed in the house behind then to the kitchen where they were putting their trays in the fridge and laughing to each other about something.

"That went surprisingly well. Who knew Jack was so generous," mom said.

"He's like that everywhere. He's given away so much money it would feed the entire city for a month, but he still probably didn't put a dent in everything he has," dad said.

"I'm looking forward to that shopping trip. If he was serious about there not being a limit, I already know exactly where I'm going and what I'm getting," Aunt Lisa said.

"I've only known him for a short time, but from what I know he's serious," dad said.

"He's paying for Denise's entire college stay, and he's gonna fly us back in whenever we wanted, among a bunch of other things, all because of one little bullet," I said.

"That 'one little bullet' kept his daughter alive. You heard what the doctor said, if it had hit her or Rita, neither one of them would've survived. All the money he has wouldn't have brought his daughter back. You're on his good side as long as you're alive. Anything you'll ever need he'll be right there ready to write you a check for it," dad said.

"I'll just settle for being on his good side for now," I laughed.

"Well since you won't take it I'll be happy to have him write me a check," Rita joked.

"He's taking you shopping too. Just get whatever you need when you go."

"There are so many things to pick from. I need to make out a list so I don't forget anything."

"Yeah that's a good idea, I should do that too," mom said, and Aunt Lisa agreed.

"Well while you're doing all that, I'm gonna head up to bed," dad said, and I agreed.

"Ok, we'll be up shortly. This shouldn't take us too long," Aunt Lisa said.

"Is it me or did that sound like the 'We'll be ready in five minutes' line?" I asked dad.

"Yep. That's exactly what it was. We'll be sleep before they get halfway done."

"Real funny dad. We'll be up as soon as we're done," Rita said.

Dad and I went upstairs to our respective rooms and closed the door. I shed my clothes and crawled into bed into complete darkness and just lay there, fully content with life. For the first time in our life, we had nothing to worry about, and I mean in all categories, we had NOTHING to worry about. We had a big group of friends, we had our futures plotted out, well for the most part but we knew what we were doing, and everyone that needed to know about my and Rita's relationship knew about it, and were ok with it. We were going to a new city with good friends where we could be completely open with each other, which is what we wanted most in this world, and if things got hard, we had plenty of people to fall back on. Life is pretty perfect right now, and only one, maybe two things could make it better. After all that we've been through the last eleven months, I could wait as long as I needed to for those two things. I couldn't wait to give her everything she wanted, everything she needed, everything she thought she'd never be able to get. It's nice that Mr. Jennings volunteered to take them out, but I couldn't wait for the day that I'd be able to do that myself. I'd do whatever I had to do, for however long I needed to do it, if it meant making Rita happy. No matter what though, through anything that happens, I'd always be happy, as long as I still had Rita by my side.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,052 Followers