All Comments on 'An Incredible Evening - Again'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
maxwell777maxwell777over 17 years ago
Interesting story

I liked the story, I was waiting for it to " bust out " into a full blown orgy. Maybe next time they all get together. keep up the good work

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Slippery slope

Matters clearly went outside Sue's comfort zone on this occasion, even if she found the experience pleasurable on some level, and I was surprised by the hitherto restrained Amanda's eagerness to chow down on our narrator's cock. Whilst Bo didn't actually cum inside Sue, she and her husband still face the inevitable 'day after' conversation as they reassess their relationship.

This really does need a follow-up, maybe taking them back to Chuck and Amanda's hot tub at some point.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Less restraint

Well, at least we haven't (yet) gotten to foot-long wieners! This story is less plausible than the preceding one. More strangers involved, including the guy who scored and who opened the flood-gates (a little) for the other four! Despite more strangers, it got raunchier sooner, and without any female-group rules and limits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You see, you cant trust a black guy

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Why the trope?

Black guy has the biggest thickest cock

Calls the women bitches

Somehow manages to slip his massive organ into someone's wife while they are watching without having his face stamped on.

Shame that part 2 fell into the usual BBC crap as part 1 felt like it could really happen. Where were Amanda and Sue's list of restrictions this time? Where was the slap down when hands went places they shouldn't this time? Why was the moratorium on other things happening lifted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nose dive

. . . . is what this story took. BBC crap that only one wife is always on the receiving end? I personally don't mind cuckolding but also prefer a story that is more on the REAL side. Where are the rules and limitations? It's bad that the girls are meeting Bo for the first time, for Sue to fuck him? I don't think so, I read these stories with my wife. Good story but disappointed in its turn. Don't stop writing though. #Wink#

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Who knew whores and cucks traveled in packs like hyenas?

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

avery good addition to the first story... i would have love to read about the other two girl get fucked .. I addition of a BBC was not offencive to me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sue going from someone who's uncomfortable to show her boobs to screwing a guy she just met in front of 4 people including her husband and his wife a couple hours later made the story suck. Maybe believable if she'd screwed the other friend. I think trying to "spice up" the story for the complainers actually ruined this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous