An Indian Guy's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Ajay noticed her the first day he joined college.
8k words
4.57
25.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akash_m
akash_m
21 Followers

** Any resemblance to any characters in this story and real persons is purely incidental **
** This is a work of fiction **
** The characters in the story are above the age of 18**

Ajay noticed her the first day he joined college. In fact, she was the first girl he had noticed. It was the first time he had stared at a girl for so long as well. And as he continued to stare, he could feel like he was being enveloped in soft, fluffy clouds.

Ajay was just one among the thousands of Indian boys who were kind of naïve about girls – and women, in general – when it came to talking with them or even being around them partly because he was not exposed to them as such and partly because his had been a conservative upbringing in-spite of living in Bombay (now Mumbai) the capital of Maharashtra and the metropolis of India. Ajay's dad was a true blue Maharashtrian (people from Maharashtra) and was a businessman who worked abroad. Ajay's mom, a housewife, was a Malayali (people from Kerala) but was settled in Mumbai. Her parents were settled in their native place in Kerala. Both sets of Ajay's grandparents had been family friends and that is how Ajay's parents had been married, in typical arranged marriage fashion. Ajay had a younger sister, who was four years younger to him.

Though he was 18 and turning 19, Ajay was a virgin but it never concerned him. The year was 1999 and in-spite of it being the dawn of the new millennia none of the guys in his class seemed to have had sex even though most used to boast about it. True or not, no one knew. He was more interested in his studies and breezed through school as one of the class toppers.

It was true that he knew about sex. Most of it was information from his friends. But unlike his friends, he had found masturbation all by himself when in the 8th standard, he lay on his bed on his back and was reading a book and reached a page where the main characters kissed each other. As he ground himself on the bed, his organ had grown and he loved the feel of it. Ever since, he had been hooked on.

In school, Ajay managed to make a few friends, although none of them were really close friends. And they were all boys. He just did not seem to have the guts to go up and speak to girls. They, on the other hand, seemed to like him a lot for he was tall and lean, had a wheatish complexion and most importantly, he was very good in studies. But, Ajay seemed to be oblivious to all of that.

After he finished his 10th standard, he got admission to a prestigious boarding school in Ooty which was a hill station in South India. Though he didn't want to go, Ajay's parents, especially his very stern father insisted and he was packed off.

And the first day he joined college, he saw her.

He was waiting near the office room completing admission procedures when she walked past him. She was, without any doubts, the most beautiful girl he had seen. Or maybe, it was the first time he had noticed someone up close. She was very tall for an Indian, about 5 '7 or 5 '8. Her hair was cut short and had a rather fair complexion. She was wearing a jeans and a top which showed off her figure. She was not one of those size zero models at all. She was the normal Indian girl with all those amazing curves at the right places.

Over the next few days, Ajay found out that her name was Cathy. But, his next query about her was like a blow to the stomach. She was in the 12th standard which meant she was one year elder to him.

For the next few weeks, Ajay got used to settling in. He felt homesick as he was so far away from home. The only solace for him was the news that there was going to be a Fresher's party where all the 12th standard students would get properly acquainted with the 11th standard students especially the ones who had not studied there in the 10th. But what comforted him slightly was that the new school was much more open than the previous ones Ajay had been to. For one, the concept of girl friend, boy friend was pretty rampant. And though it was very rare, there were some student couples where the girl was elder to the guy by one year. Lots of girls in his class were seeing guys studying in the 10th and so on. So, all did not seem lost with Cathy. But, none of his class guys had a girl friend in the 12th and on top of all that he had to have the guts to even talk to her first.

Then, one week before Fresher's day, it was announced that swimming classes would resume as the rains had cleared off. Upon enquiry, Ajay came to know that the swimming pool was common, meaning there would be both girls and guys in the pool. Classes were conducted class wise.

On the day of swimming class, Ajay woke up in excitement, partly because it was a lovely chance to see girls of his class in swimsuits and partly because he loved swimming and was pretty good at it.

As, Ajay and the boys of his class got ready eagerly waiting to check out the girls, it was announced that due to limited time, the seniors would also be joining them in the pool in a short while.

Ajay stripped and wore his swimming trunks and stepped into the shower. His was a very lean and hard body with not one ounce of fat on him. He was not the very muscular types as well but fit and trim. His abs was clear and defined. Ajay stepped out of the shower and when told by the instructor to get into the pool, he did a clean standing dive into the pool.

****

The fresher's party was on a Saturday and Ajay managed his introduction rather clumsily. Some 12th standard guys started getting acquainted him and a couple of other new entrants to the school.

Then it was announced that everyone would have to move on to the dance floor. Ajay knew how to dance freestyle but was rather reluctant to dance. He idled around the floor watching some of his classmates dance. There were also some couples who were dancing one on one. The couple who was hogging the limelight was a guy and girl who were in the senior class and were boyfriend / girlfriend.

As Ajay moved around the hall, he was suddenly jolted out of his thoughts.

"Hey."

The voice was exactly from behind him and Ajay turned around.

The speaker was a girl and she was accompanied by 3 more girls and Ajay's heart skipped a beat when he saw Cathy standing at the far right. The girl who had spoken was good looking but had an air of arrogance about her.

"You are a new entrant, aren't you?" It was the same girl and she appeared to be like some leader of the group.

Ajay nodded.

"Why can't you say a Yes or a No?" The girl pressed haughtily. The other girls did not say anything while Cathy appeared to be attempting to stop her from asking unnecessary questions.

Ajay took one look at Cathy. He had never had the guts to ask someone a question back, especially a senior but, the fact that Cathy was siding with him, spurned him on.

"Is it really necessary for me to answer that question?" Ajay asked the girl who had asked him the questions.

"How dare you ask me something like that? Do you know who I am?" The girl was fuming.

"Well, I asked you that question because I think the whole school knows I am new here. And that includes you. As regards your question as to whether I know who you are. The answer is Yes, I do. You are Pooja and you are the School President."

Looking at the others, Ajay said, "This is Diya, Lara and, Ajay paused, looking at Cathy. "You are Cathy. My name is Ajay as earlier mentioned."

Pooja appeared stunned. "How the hell do you know our names?"

"It's only proper manners that I know all my seniors so that I can get better acquainted with them."

"And it was our mistake to ask unnecessary questions." This time it was Cathy who spoke. "Hello Ajay. We saw you at the pool the other day. You seem to be a very good swimmer. You have been allotted to House 2 right?"

In the school, all the students were allotted Houses being House 1, 2, 3 and 4. There were competitions all throughout the year and the leading House would win the overall competition.

"Yes." Ajay replied.

"That is super news. All of us are in House 2. And I am House Captain." Diya put out her hand. "We will be expecting you to rake in some points in the pool this time around. We have been losing very closely to House 4 all the time. It is Pooja's dream to at least win the overall competition this time around."

"Well, Miss President, I promise you I will give it my all to realize your dream."

Pooja broke into a smile. "Thank you so much Ajay."

After Ajay divulged some information about himself to the girls, they moved away.

Ajay turned when he heard his name being called. It was Cathy.

"Can you please give me that hand of yours once more?"

Ajay was surprised. He gave his hand all the same and as Cathy shook it, he asked, "What is this for?"

Cathy stepped forward and said in a whisper, "This is for putting Pooja in her place from my part. She always acts like she knows everyone and anything. To be honest, you being new here, I expected you to be slaughtered. I have to say I am impressed."

Ajay grinned. "Well, I am glad that you are impressed."

Unknowingly, they stared at each other for some time, words not spoken.

Cathy broke the silence, "Okay, so I will see you around." Saying so, she walked away.

One hour later, the party began winding up. Most of the students decided to go outside for a bit while Ajay thought it better to wind up for the day. His main objective of getting acquainted with Cathy was fulfilled. Ajay took the exit route. It was already 6 P.M. and it was starting to get dark.

As Ajay made his way through to his hostel, he saw a figure by the side apparently waiting for someone.

Ajay went closer and the figure turned. It was Cathy.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Are you not going outside with everyone?"

"Well, hmm, I have a very bad headache. And Lara said she would come with me to hostel. Did you see her?"

"I saw her going out with your classmates."

"Oh." Cathy looked upset.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your hostel?" Ajay asked.

"Will you? That is very kind of you." Cathy came towards him.

"To be honest, I don't mind walking all around campus if you are there."

Cathy blushed.

They started walking towards the girl's hostel. "So, when did the headache start?" Ajay asked.

Cathy hesitated, "Well, she paused, 'well, you know, it is..."

Ajay stopped her. "Okay. I got it. You don't need to answer. I understand your problem."

Cathy looked at him surprised. "Meaning?"

"Meaning you got your periods."

Cathy was amazed. "How did you know?"

"Well, I know. My sister got it recently for the first time. And my mom told me about it." Ajay paused. "Does it pain like crazy?"

Cathy seemed a bit shy discussing about her menstruation. "Well, for me, the first 2 days are very painful."

"I see." Ajay said.

As they walked, Ajay shifted the conversation about her life and her family. She told him that she was an only child and that her parents were doctors. By the time Ajay dropped her off at her hostel 15 minutes later, they were talking without too much inhibitions. Ajay timidly asked her if they could meet again and Cathy told him that she would meet him in the common room where all the students studied. Though it was called a common room, it was actually many rooms where students could either study alone or do combine studies.

For the next 2 weeks, they met almost every day and they spoke about everything under the sun. Ajay loved being with Cathy and it appeared that she also liked his company. She had been pretty much a loner all her life and she confessed to him that she had not spoken so much to a guy in her life as she had already done with Ajay.

One Saturday, 3 weeks after they had spoken for the first time, Cathy called Ajay to a corner of one section of the common room.

"What is it Cathy?" Ajay asked looking at her worried face. "Is something wrong?

"Well, Ajay, over the past one week, I have being made fun of by my roommates."

"Regarding what?"

"Well, to be honest, they have been making fun of me with you! Yesterday, Diya teased me so badly saying that we make a great pair."

"What's wrong in that?"

"Ajay!' Cathy exclaimed. 'You don't understand. They have been asking me if we are girl friend and boy friend."

"And what did you tell them?"

"Well, Cathy paused, 'I didn't say anything."

"Why didn't you? Are you not my girlfriend?"

"Ajay!"

"Yes?"

Cathy looked surprised, "Did you mean that?"

Ajay looked into her eyes and said quietly. "Yes. So are you my girlfriend?"

Cathy smiled.

"Can I take that as a yes?" Ajay asked smiling.

Cathy smiled shyly and picked up her books and fled.

The next day, Ajay passed Cathy on their way to their respective classes.

"Ajay?"

"Yes?"

"Yes, My answer is Yes, I am your..."

Cathy walked away never feeling happier and feeling shy, all at the same time. Ajay was also on cloud nine.

****

That day in the evening, when Cathy met Ajay in their corner, she had a more worried expression than the last day.

"What happened sweets?" Ajay asked.

Cathy's worried expression went from her face. "I so love it when you call me that."

"So, what happened?"

"I committed a big blunder today. I was dreaming about being your girlfriend that I forgot to take my notes from my desk drawer in my class. And they have locked the door to the whole block. Tomorrow I have to complete the assignment. I am done for without my notes. Will you help me?"

Ajay asked bewildered. "How can I help you?"

"Just come with me to get my books."

"Now? How? Tell me what you plan to do Cathy."

Cathy looked at her new boyfriend. "Well, there is an open window in your class. We can get to that open window by going the other way. If we climb through the window and into your class, we can easily get into my class."

"But, Cathy how will we do that? There is security and they will see us."

"No. If we go when it is dark, they will not see us. We can slip away after study time is over."

"How do you know this?" Ajay asked.

"Pooja had done the same when she was in the 11th. Her then boyfriend had helped her."

"How did he help her?" Ajay asked.

"Well, he jumped down about 6 feet from the window. He then held her as she came down and then helped her climb back."

"Will it be possible?"

Cathy looked at him doubtfully. "I hope so. It's just that I have no other choice. But, if it is too risky, we will give it up."

Ajay nodded.

*****

As per plan, Ajay and Cathy slipped away as soon as study time was over. Though she thought of the plan, Ajay needed to keep assuring her that all would be well. Thankfully, the security guy was nowhere to be seen and they managed to reach the open window of Ajay's classroom. The window was on ground level.

"So, you want me to slip in here and jump down?" Ajay asked.

"Yes. But on second thoughts, Ajay let's not do this. I don't care whether I get scolded or not. I think it's too risky."

Ajay held Cathy's hand. "Sweets, come on it is okay. Let me see if it is possible."

Saying so, he sat down and swung his legs down and held on to the sill for support. Ajay did not feel that it was a considerable distance and jumped all the way down. Being rather athletic, he landed on his feet and absorbed the shock of the fall by bending his knees.

"Are you okay Ajay?" Cathy asked with lots of concern on her voice.

"I'm fine." Ajay replied. "You come down now."

Cathy nodded.

But, unlike what she expected, she came down in a hurry. But, Ajay was lightning quick and he managed to catch her.

Cathy went into her classroom and retrieved her book.

"Okay, Ajay. It's all done. Let's go."

Ajay hesitated as Cathy prepared to leave.

"What is it?" she asked seeing him wait.

Ajay looked at her and said cheekily, "You have not thanked me yet."

"Okay. Thank you." Cathy said. "Now, let's please go before we are caught."

"That's not enough."

"How else do you expect me to thank you?"

"By giving me a kiss!" Ajay said with a smile.

"What? That's not possible." Cathy responded.

"Why? Am I not your boyfriend?" Ajay countered.

"That you are. But, I can't."

"Does that mean you have never kissed?"

"Yes." She paused and looked at him warily. "Does that mean you have?"

"No. Of course not. I just wanted you to be the first I ever kissed."

Cathy was silent. Ajay drew closer to her. "Is that a yes?"

Cathy hung her head in embarrassment. With his heart beating loudly, Ajay pulled her into him and brought his face near hers.

His girl friend's lips were trembling. For a moment, Ajay lost his inhibitions and kissed her lips once. And then he kissed her again.

Ajay paused. And he looked into her eyes. This time, Cathy's hand went around his neck and her sweet lips touched his.

They parted again.

Ajay then pulled her and hugged her even more tightly than before and kissed her again. Cathy also kissed him back. After some time, like he had seen in the movies, Ajay stuck out the tip of his tongue. And, surprising him, Cathy's tongue touched his.

Cathy clung to him and Ajay's felt her soft and young breasts against his chest. Soon, their mouths opened wider and their tongues met as they started kissing and sucking each other deeply.

Time seemed to fly away somewhere. The only thing Ajay felt was the taste of her lips and her divine smell as they kissed.

Ajay suddenly felt something happening in his pants. His penis was getting erect and Cathy definitely felt it on her legs. But she did not say anything. Suddenly, she clutched at Ajay and Ajay saw in the dim light, goose pimples on her hands.

They broke apart gasping for air. Cathy blushed deeply as she stared into Ajay's eyes and he stared back.

As she looked at him, they leaned towards each other and started a new kiss, deep and passionate. It seemed to last forever.

They broke apart again and Cathy shook Ajay.

"Ajay, we are late. Let's go."

Ajay got out from his dream and nodded. In order to help her climb the window sill, he had to lift her as he got a better feel of her lovely thighs and the bare feel of some of her legs.

It was when they both got out that they realized how late thy actually were. Cathy literally ran all the way to her room and Ajay accompanied her. He pleaded for a good night kiss to which she refused.

Over the next few weeks, they sneaked kisses almost every day after or during study time. They started doing combined studies and in between give each other pecks.

One night they sneaked away and went near the classroom again. This time around, they really let it go. They smooched with love and passion and when Ajay's hands slid down and put his hands on her behind, Cathy did not stop him. She clung on to him for dear life and she squirmed when he squeezed her ass.

A couple of days later, there was a hostel party and Ajay danced with no one except Cathy. They had become the talk of their classes and everyone commented as to how perfect they were as a couple.

***

Three weeks later when holidays began and they were at their respective houses, Ajay called Cathy. They soon got mushy and had a deep longing to see each other. They had already spoke about sex and seemed to be more than willing to give themselves to the person they loved. Inspite of Cathy feeling extremely scared and nervous, Ajay offered that he would make the four hour journey from his place to hers and that they could spend quality time from morning to evening in her house as her parents would be away at work.

As soon as Ajay entered, Cathy bolted the door. They chatted for a while and then they went upstairs to her room.

Ajay took her in his arms and murmured, "Cathy?"

"Yes Ajay?"

"Are you really ready, baby?" he asked.

akash_m
akash_m
21 Followers