An Indian Guy's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Ajay. I am confused. But at the same time, I love you and I want you. I am 19 now and there is no problem as far as the age barrier is concerned. But I don't know if I am ready to lose my virginity."

"Sweets, even I love you more than anything else. But, I want to know if you want to lose your virginity to me? If you don't, it's okay with me. I will still love you."

"So, do you want to lose your virginity to me?" Ajay asked again.

"Yes Ajay. That much I am sure." Cathy smiled when she said that.

"Okay then.' Ajay said. 'Why don't we do this? We'll just go step by step. You can stop me if you want me to. Okay?"

Cathy smiled her radiant smile and nodded. "Okay."

Ajay moved in and planted a kiss full on his girl friend's lips. He pulled away for a brief second only to come back with a more passionate and longer kiss. Cathy self consciously pulled him into her as close as she could.

Then he broke away and kissed the nape of her neck. Cathy shuddered and he kissed her all over her neck. Her neck was one of her more sensitive spots. Suddenly Ajay's lips touched her ear lobes and Cathy really shivered this time.

"What happened?" Ajay asked.

"I think my ear is a real weak point."

Ajay smiled. "That is great news."

Suddenly Cathy almost swooned. The reason was because his wet lips now were on her ears.

Ajay put out his tongue and Cathy squirmed again. She felt that almost every part of her body was extra sensitized.

Ajay's hands had gone inside her shirt as he fully felt her bare back. Cathy moaned as he continued kissing her all over face and then he took his hands from her back and started removing the buttons of her shirt. They were still sitting side by side on Cathy's bed and after he had removed the last button, Cathy dropped her hands and Ajay slid off her shirt.

Ajay stopped for a second and took in the beautiful view before him. Cathy was clad only in a lovely lace black bra. It was the first time he had seen her without a shirt or top though he had seen her bare legs during swim class and he was mesmerized by the way she looked. The black bra she wore was in amazing contrast to her flawless very fair skin. Her assets clad in her bra looked fabulous. Ajay could see that her nipples were pointing at the lace fabric of her bra. Her stomach was flat but not skinny.

Cathy seemed a bit shy at being exposed. With a look that said 'It's not fair that you have not removed your shirt' she tugged at his shirt as her hands went inside and felt his stomach. Ajay slid it off and now it was Cathy's turn to admire him. He was not wearing a vest and she took in his lean and hard body. She had already framed his physique in her mind.

Ajay slowly pushed her as she rolled onto her back. He then got on top of her and hugged her. He kissed her again on her mouth and this time, her tongue slid in. She could feel his hard cock pressing in to her as their tongues fought each other. Ajay slowly cupped her lace clad breast in his hand. Cathy gasped into his mouth as her hands pulled him towards her. Ajay broke the kiss and went down kissing her neck and then her collar bone. He trailed his hands on her stomach and Ajay could see her bellybutton tremble. His face slid further down and his lips rested on her cleavage.

"Do you want me to take off your bra?" Ajay asked looking at her lovely face.

"Yes." Cathy's reply was so soft Ajay barely heard her.

Cathy's bra thankfully had the clasp in the front. Ajay slowly undid the clasp and gently slid her bra straps off her shoulders. He pulled the bra from under her and kept it on the table near the bed.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. She blushed again. Her upper body was now fully naked and Ajay could not help pausing to look at her breasts. It was the first real view he had of a naked breast and it was too good to be true. They were milky white in colour and looked very soft, round and perfect. They were topped with a very erect and swollen nipple which was nearly pink in colour.

"Can I touch them?"

Cathy only nodded and Ajay extended his hand and had his first touch of a girl's boobs. It felt heavenly and as he had thought, they were very soft to touch.

A slight moan escaped Cathy's lips.

"Are you okay baby?" Ajay asked.

"Yes." It was a whisper. "Don't stop."

"What? You want me to continue?" Ajay was surprised. Whatever knowledge he had gleaned off books and movies seemed to be paying off.

"Yes."

Though she was nervous and apprehensive, Cathy loved the feel of her boyfriend's hands on her breasts. She had never been touched there by someone else.

Ajay cupped her right breast and squeezed slightly. Cathy sighed and he moved on to the left breast. His fingers kept running over her nipples and they were now very erect.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes." This was almost a hiss from Cathy.

She arched her back almost like she was telling him to take her. Ajay leaned forward and kissed her erect nipple.

The moan was deep and as he thought about what he was actually doing Ajay suddenly felt like he was about to come. Cathy was really turning him on and the experience of not having sex before seemed to cost him dear. He held on for dear life and by some luck, the urge of cumming subsided.

Ajay moved in again and this time, he sucked her breast deep and hard as if he was trying to pull the entire breast into his mouth.

He then took one of her nipples into his mouth. Hearing Cathy's moaning growing louder he knew he was doing the right thing. After a minute, he removed his mouth from her breast and noticed that the nipple he had just sucked was now standing up like a small eraser. As he was about to move towards the other nipple, he shot a look at Cathy. Her face was hot with passion.

Ajay moved into the other nipple and at the same time, using his left hand, he stroked and cupped the other breast and nipple.

Cathy's moaning had now started becoming real loud and she was continuously squirming underneath him.

Ajay moved up and kissed her lips. He was however taken by surprise because Cathy opened her mouth and sucked his lips and tongue fiercely. They were now plastered on each other and their hips were aligned and Ajay's crotch was on hers. Almost on reflex, Ajay ground himself on her and she did the same.

Suddenly Cathy shook violently and squirmed uncontrollably under him. And before he knew it, Ajay came. He could feel wetness over his crotch.

"I'll be right back." Ajay said. He was feeling really uncomfortable in his wet underwear and he practically ran into the bathroom. He stripped off his jeans and soon enough saw that his jockeys were wet. He quickly removed it, washed his crotch and slipped his jeans back on.

When he came back to Cathy, he saw that she had covered herself with a sheet. Her bra was still on the side table. Ajay slid into the bed.

"What happened?" She asked as she snuggled close to him.

"I came."

Cathy hugged him tight. "Me too."

Ajay smiled. "Can I see where you came?"

"What? You really want to?"

Ajay was really looking forward to seeing his first pussy. "Yes."

"You just want to see right?"

"Yes."

Cathy gave in. "Okay. But as soon as you have seen, I'll pull up my shorts okay?"

Ajay nodded. He watched as Cathy unbuttoned her shorts.

"Has anyone removed your shorts for you?" Ajay asked.

Cathy looked at him like it was the weirdest thing he had ever asked.

"Of course not."

"Can I remove it for you?"

She nodded.

Ajay's fingers reached the edge of her shorts and he slid his fingers under the waistband of both her shorts and her panties. Cathy had not realized what he was doing and it was only when her panties also came along with the shorts that she actually understood what was happening. Ajay slid his hands down cupping her ass as he pulled off the shorts and panties.

When he had deposited her shorts and panties at the foot of the bed, Ajay could not believe how lucky he really was. Though he had seen her bare legs before, a fully naked Cathy was an amazing sight. It seemed to him that there was no beating her in any department. Even the stars he had seen in movies did not seem to possess the sensuality she exuded. The curves were all in the right places and she had the figure of how a woman's must be. Curvy and soft.

And her crotch was bald and a blush crept into her face.

"How often do you..? The sentence was left incomplete.

"Once a week."

Cathy's legs were kept closed together.

"Do you know that you have an amazing figure?"

She just blushed.

"Now part your legs sweet heart." Ajay murmured.

'Are you sure you want to see? I don't think it is going to be a pretty sight." Cathy whispered.

"Trust me. I am dying to see."

Cathy slowly parted her legs.

Ajay was sitting at the foot of the bed and when she parted her legs his heart was in his mouth.

She had a beautiful slit and like the rest of her body she was fair down there also. Not too fair as her face was but still fair enough. Ajay drank in the sight of his first pussy as she finished parting her legs. There was not a single hair on her crotch.

Ajay could see some slight wetness around her slit. Without asking her permission, he cupped her mound, just barely touching her.

"No Ajay." Cathy squealed. She did not make him remove his hand though.

Ajay noted that her shaving was really good. She was obviously in the habit of applying moisturizing cream and her crotch was soft to the touch.

"Ajay that is enough, give me my shorts." Cathy said.

Ajay hardly heard her and though inexperienced, he followed his instincts and slid his index finger over her slit. His hands were coated with her juices.

"You were not lying when you said you came."

She shivered and barely admitted, "Yes. I was not. Now give me my shorts."

Ajay ignored her and again slid his finger over her slit and this time pressed his finger slightly in. Cathy sighed and involuntarily arched her back.

Ajay lovingly squeezed her mound and then slid his finger all the way down and then went all the way up.

Cathy let out a deep moan.

"Cathy, do you want me to stop?"

"No Ajay. I have never felt this good when I fingered myself. It feels much better when you do it."

Cathy had told him that she masturbated a week back. It all had started when Ajay asked her if girls did masturbate and one question led to another and finally she had admitted that she did masturbate. She had learnt it as soon as she had joined hostel in the 11th. And she had listened fascinated when Ajay told her how he jacked off.

"Okay. Show me where your clitoris is."

"Why?"

"I want to rub your clitoris for you."

Hearing his words, Cathy sat up slowly and shyly. She spread her hips a little more and opened her pussy lips.

"Isn't that first hole where you piss?"

His girl friend nodded. And then, she showed him where her clitoris was.

Ajay nodded and began rubbing her cunt. Her cunt was real wet as a result of which she was literally oozing juices. He then slid his finger on her clit. As soon as his fingers touched her clit, Cathy moaned her loudest.

"Baby, can I taste you down there?"

Cathy had almost closed her eyes.

"Oh Ajay, will you like my taste?" she asked as though expecting a negative response.

"I am sure that I will."

Ajay had always heard that pussies always smelt damp and musky. But no sooner had he slid off Cathy's panties, he never got a damp smell. On the contrary she smelt good.

He bent his face forward and kissed her deep on her navel. She squirmed again and Ajay dipped his tongue into her navel.

He trailed his tongue downward and closed his mouth over her mound.

Cathy moaned again as Ajay stuck out his tongue and tasted her glistening outer folds. Ajay never knew that a girl's pussy could taste as good as Cathy's. Though he had no experience of licking a girl's pussy, he was sure that this one was always going to be the best. In any case, he had no intentions of having another one. Cathy was his love and she was enough for him.

Ajay lifted his head up. "Sweets, I have to say that you smell like the best smell in the world. And your taste is even better."

Cathy did not utter a word. She was beyond reasoning.

Ajay sank down again and to his utter amazement his tongue slid right inside her pussy and more of her sweet juices met his tongue.

Ajay went further in, deeper into her soft folds. Heat was emanating from her cunt and Ajay loved the feel of it on his face. Then he found her clit and without warning, he took it in his mouth. Cathy nearly screamed as she felt like her body was on fire. Ajay continued sucking her into him sometimes lovingly and sometimes at a frenetic pace.

Ajay knew that there was not going to be any turning back. He loved her and so did she and though there was the underlying lust, there was no denying that he felt like he was experiencing bliss.

It was the same for Cathy as well. She felt like she had reached heaven. It was true that she had been clouded with doubts but, she knew her body betrayed her, she was totally out of control, could feel herself dripping wet and was gasping and writhing in reaction to Ajay's touches and caressing.

Soon, Cathy felt a desperate tension in the pit of her belly. It was becoming unbearable, almost becoming difficult for her to breath. And then when Ajay's teeth closed in on her clit, pulling it, she felt spasms course through her entire being. She pressed his face on her mound and also ground her hips against his mouth.

She exploded.

Cathy had never felt such a strong orgasm and she simply collapsed on the bed.

Ajay's face was nearly covered in Cathy's juices. He licked what was on his lips and wiped the rest with a towel. He moved in next to her and in response, she pulled Ajay's towards her and hugged him.

"How was that?" Ajay asked.

"The best I have ever felt." Cathy murmured. She paused for a second and then, looking into his eyes, she said, "I love you Ajay."

"I love you too Cathy." Ajay's voice was earnest. He meant every word.

For a few minutes there was silence. Then Cathy looked at him.

She asked for both of them. "Are we going to do it now?"

"Well, Ajay looked embarrassed. "I am not yet fully hard because I came before."

"Do you want help? I mean if I stroke your penis for you, won't you become hard?"

Ajay was stunned with her suggestion. "Yes. If you don't mind." He said almost in one go.

"I don't mind. After all you gave me my best orgasm."

"Okay then.' Ajay said. He made her sit up and guided her hands to the button of his jeans. 'Remove it."

Cathy's deft fingers removed the button soon and without waiting for Ajay to tell her to pull his jeans down she put her hands into the waistband of his jeans and pulled them down to his knees.

Ajay was not wearing his jockeys as he had not worn them after getting them wet and Cathy stared wide-eyed at his cock.

"Anything wrong?" Ajay asked.

"No. It's just that this is the first time I'm seeing a man's penis. I am shocked that I am actually seeing it."

"You like how it looks?"

"It's beautiful Ajay."

"You want to feel it?"

Cathy didn't react. She just looked at it in wonder.

Ajay gently took her right hand and wrapped it around his cock.

Cathy gasped. "It feels amazing. It is so nice and hot to touch. Just tell me what you want me to do okay."

Ajay was in seventh heaven. No girl had held his cock before in her hands and just the feel of Cathy's soft hands on him was making him feel erect.

"Just continue doing what you are doing." He said.

Cathy started stroking the length of his penis with care and love and was running her incredibly soft palm over the full length. Ajay started getting hard just by the view which was before his eyes. He was kneeling on the bed, naked except for his jeans which were bunched up at his knees as his girl bent in front of him, stark naked, her lovely boobs showing off erect nipples and rubbing his dick with her hands.

Soon, Ajay was hard enough for her to pull the foreskin back. She rubbed her soft index finger on the tip and rested it on the tiny slit at the tip. It was all too much for Ajay and Cathy felt him grow in her hand. Soon enough, a drop of pre cum oozed from his slit and wet her finger.

"Ajay, you are feeling pretty hard now. Is it time?"

Ajay's cock had started jerking in her hands and he knew he would not last a blowjob. He was also not sure if Cathy would mind giving him one. Anyways, it was time to enter her.

He made up his mind. "Yes. I am ready."

Cathy left her hand from his dick and Ajay took her face in his hands.

"Cathy, are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to, not unless you're sure."

In response, Cathy moved her face forward and smooched him for a long moment. She knew from her soaked pussy that there was no denying her readiness to make love to Ajay and to lose her virginity to the guy she loved.

"Yes Ajay. I am sure. I want you." She breathed into his face.

"Baby, will you get pregnant if we do it without condoms?"

"No. I will have that I – pill we bought."

"Will that be alright?"

"Of course. Pooja used it when she first had sex. And she has not got pregnant till now inspite of having sex with her boyfriend about ten times." Cathy said.

Ajay nodded and he proceeded to remove his jeans completely from his legs and climbed over her as she lay on her back on the bed.

He hugged her once and kissed her on her lips and felt her soft boobs crushing on her chest. And when he aligned his crotch over hers, they both almost died and went to heaven. Cathy squirmed when she felt his dick on her mound.

"Take my dick in your hand and put it inside." He instructed.

Cathy did as was told and she held his erect cock and guided it to her. She put it at the entrance and Ajay took over from there. He could feel her wetness and he pushed in slowly with his hips and eased into her until he found her barrier. It was an incredible sensation entering her.

Cathy was rather tight and Ajay leaned to close his mouth over hers. He then stabbed his hips forward quickly like he had seen in the movies. A muffled sound came from Cathy's mouth and Ajay knew he was past her hymen.

Cathy broke the kiss and said in obvious pain, "Oh Ajay that hurts. Please remove it."

Ajay gingerly removed his cock from her pussy. There were small streaks of blood on his cock.

"Is it paining too much?"

"Yes, Ajay, It is paining like crazy."

"Do you want me to go inside again?"

"No. Not yet. It is really paining me. I better go and wash up."

Ajay nodded and got off her. As Cathy went to the bathroom, he took a tissue and wiped his penis clean.

After a while Cathy came back and lay on the bed.

"Ajay, I am really sorry."

"That's okay sweet heart. It's okay with me. We'll try some other time."

Cathy nodded. "Do you think our next time will be more enjoyable?"

"Well, it is supposed to be."

****

"Oh Ajay." It was a squeal from Cathy.

It had been three days since Ajay had taken Cathy's virginity. She had felt pain for two full days and Ajay had started feeling concerned. The next day in the morning, she had called him on the phone when her parents left for work. One thing led to the other and they started talking sex over the phone. Automatically her fingers had gone downstairs and she said she did not feel much pain. Ajay asked her if she wanted him to come over. Cathy was skeptical at first because it would be late in the evening by the time Ajay reached her house. But when Cathy was interrupted by her mother who told her that her parents would be going out for a social do that night and that Cathy would have to go with them, she used that opportunity to skip it complaining of headache.