An Indian Guy's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akash_m
akash_m
21 Followers

They had formulated a plan that Ajay would reach her place when her parents left and would spend the night in her room by entering through her window by climbing a tree which was near her room.

The plan had worked perfectly and when he entered her room with her help, they had only paused to draw the curtains before they had flung themselves at each other.

They were now naked and Ajay was fingering her as he sucked on her boobs.

Cathy squealed again and Ajay this time thought that he was really hurting her as he had 2 fingers inside her wet pussy.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll be gentle."

"No Ajay. You don't have to be gentle...." Cathy's words trailed off like she felt she had let the cat out of the bag.

Ajay looked up. "What do you want baby?" he asked.

"I don't want you to stop. And you don't need to be gentle. What you are doing feels really good."

Realizing that his girl friend was losing her shyness, Ajay went back to her clitoris, rubbing it and pinching it between his fingers. Cathy was getting really turned on by his actions.

"I think you are ready Cathy. You're so wet." Ajay cooed.

"Yes Ajay. I am ready. For you. Please take me now."

Ajay crawled over Cathy and laid a long and lingering kiss on her juicy lips.

"What if it pains like last time?" Ajay asked.

"It won't. I think it will be okay if you do it slowly." Cathy said.

Ajay nodded and aligned his dick at her entrance and slowly slid it in.

This time Cathy hardy felt any pain. Having had her hymen broken and taking Ajay's advice of sliding in a small cucumber into her yesterday, she was more than ready.

This time around, she could feel the warmth of Ajay's cock filling her pussy. Ajay held his cock inside her for a while and Cathy could have sworn that his cock felt way better than the cucumber she had inserted.

"Is it okay?" Ajay asked.

Cathy nodded and Ajay withdrew his cock almost fully and then re-entered just a little harder.

A loud moan escaped Cathy's lips. "Oh, Ajay, yes! That is lovely."

Ajay was beyond happiness that the love of his life was encouraging him to enter her properly. He began thrusting in to her at a good pace, withdrawing fully with every stroke and pushing slowly and firmly deep into her.

He loved it that Cathy was so receptive and Cathy loved it that he was going in deep into her.

Ajay constantly pressed his pubic bone firmly up against hers as their bodies were pressed into each other. Soon, Cathy could feel an amazing sensation as she started orgasming. Involuntarily, she began using her vaginal muscles to suck Ajay into her and soon, Ajay's breaths became short.

"Oh, Cathy, I am coming."

"Me too, Ajay. Me too."

As Ajay thrust into her real hard, Cathy arched her back and dug her fingernails into his back. She nearly screamed in ecstasy. "Yes, Ajay, give it to me!"

Ajay started spurting out his ropes of cum and he could feel Cathy's pussy clenching around his cock, milking every drop from him that he could offer. He could also feel her juices on his groin. After he had finished emptying his juice into her womb and their juices mixed, Ajay sank down on top of Cathy, breathing hard.

"That was amazing." Cathy said.

********

akash_m
akash_m
21 Followers