An Insistent Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The memory I use the most to jerk off to, actually happened when I was home on leave in the Marine Corps. Your aunt Becky had moved into my old room, so I slept on the couch in the basement for those three days I was home. I'd come home pretty late from drinking with a few of my old high school buddies, and my mom came down to check on me. We started drinking while talking, and I eventually fell asleep, or possibly passed out. Anyway, I have no idea how long I slept, but I woke up to my mom giving me a blow job."

"Holy fuck!" she yelled out, covering her mouth, and trying to hide the shock on her face. "Grandma gave you a blow job, and you liked it so much you still jerk off thinking about it."

"She didn't just give me a blow job," he confessed, still unsure if he made a horrible error telling her.

"No way Dad, you fucked grandma!" she blurted out, unable to contain her excitement at this new revelation. He thought she actually handled it pretty well, all things considered. If anything, she might have been a little too excited about it. He was also fairly certain that was the first time she had ever cussed in front of him. There was something about her reaction that lightened the whole mood in the room. They both started laughing together, which he definitely hadn't expected. "I always said grandma was hot when she was younger, so I guess you thought so too."

"Yeah, I definitely did, and so did my friends," he replied. "That's why it's one of my favorite memories. We both blamed the alcohol the next day, and I even lied and told her I barely remembered it at all. The truth is I still remember every detail of every second of it, from the moment I woke up. I still sometimes think it's pretty sad that my mom was the hottest woman I've had sex with."

"Well I think it's pretty hot," she said, giving him a look that made the conversation a little more serious all of the sudden. She looked him right in the eyes, rather seductively, and said, "It's your turn."

"I'm gonna have a real hard time coming up with anything close to your last question," he said, not sure if she meant it was his turn to ask a question, or his turn to do what his mom had done. He was well aware of the growing arousal in his shorts, and hoped that she wasn't. "Okay, so now it's your turn to answer your question. What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"I don't think that's such a hard one to answer," she said. "I think it's probably because I'm usually in bed when I do it, but most nights I imagine him sneaking into my room in the middle of the night. I wake up to him licking me. From there the positions change from night to night in my fantasy, but getting away with it in my room is the biggest turn on." There was another long pause before she asked her question. Her face took on a more serious look for a second and then she gently bit her lower lip, while she thought for a moment. "Do you ever think about me while you jerk off?"

"Honey, you're my daughter," he said. "That's not a very appropriate question." At that moment he realized she hadn't said who she imagines sneaking into her room in the middle of the night. "Am I the one you fantasize about in your room at night?"

"You have to answer my question first," she said. She never took her eyes off his, and now she was giving him a very seductive look.

His growing arousal had turned to full fledged erection in his shorts, but he was trying so hard not to let her see it. He started to feel like a pervert for even having this conversation with his daughter. And who knows, maybe it's all because he had sex with his own mom when he was her age now. It's not like it's some kind of passage into manhood/womanhood passed down from mother to son and father to daughter. It was just a one-time thing when he was 19. So what if he told her the truth? It's not like she's going to be overcome with lust and desire, to the point that she has to fuck him.

"Fine I'll be honest with you," he said. "Yes, I have fantasized about you. Several times actually. Now it's your turn. Am I the guy you imagine sneaking into your room?"

"You're trying to make it sound like you aren't enjoying this game," she said. She reached her hand out and placed it directly on his lap. Her fingers pressing down on his shorts and around his erection. "But, your excitement is impossible to hide."

"What are you doing?" he said, pushing her hand away. "Sure, this conversation has been arousing, but that doesn't make it alright."

"Don't you want to know the answer to your question at least?" she asked.

"No, I think it's time we called it a night," he said. He picked up the remote and turned off the TV. Then he stood up and started collecting the trash from side table. He tried to lean forward as best as he could, in hopes to kind of hide his erection. Unfortunately, he was way too hard to hide it.

"Well the answer is yes Daddy," she interrupted. "That's even the reason I ended up having sex with John, because I thought it would somehow take away my desire for you."

"I'm going to bed now," he said. Normally he would give her a hug and kiss, before going to bed, but that night it didn't seem appropriate. "And, we are never speaking of this night, or anything discussed tonight, ever again."

"Come on Dad," she tried to say over him. "We don't have to stop playing. I promise I'll behave."

He didn't respond to her at all, and took his handful of trash with him up the stairs. He dropped it in the kitchen trash and headed up to his room. He closed the door behind him, and actually considered locking the door. He decided that wasn't really necessary. Besides, if he did lock it, that would eliminate any chance she might sneak into his room. The father in him didn't want to consider that option, but the horny man in him kind of liked the possibility.

He took a shower, partly to cool down, and mostly to jerk off. She'd definitely played a large role in his fantasies, especially after he saw her in her cheerleader uniform the first time. That night she dominated his fantasy for sure, and he was a little surprised by how quickly his orgasm came. With that out of the way, he got cleaned up and hopped out of the shower. Threw on a pair of basketball shorts, brushed his teeth, and crawled into bed.

It took him a lot longer to fall asleep, because he couldn't take his mind off his daughter. Every noise he heard drew his attention to the door, and he couldn't decide if he wanted her to come in or not. He'd tell himself he was crazy for even considering it, and cursed his mom for her one night of weakness. Then a few minutes later he'd seriously consider sneaking into her room, to make her fantasy come true. Yet, he always talked himself out of it, until he eventually drifted off to sleep.

He was gently nudged awake from a deep sleep. The bed rocked a little, and he woke up just enough to realize someone else was in the bed with him. He opened his eyes just in time to watch her lower her ass down, and guide his cock into her pussy. Still groggy from sleep, he thought his wife had come early. He reached down and placed both his hands on her ass, as it began to bounce up and down over his cock. He noticed her ass was a bit smaller and tighter than his wife's, which was his first clue.

After a few more seconds his eyes began to adjust to the dark, from being asleep. He could definitely tell it wasn't his wife. This woman was definitely in better shape than his wife, even though she was a pretty fit lady. Then the blonde hair gave it away, and he realized exactly who was riding his cock in the middle of the night.

At first, he almost panicked, and pushed her off of him, but her pussy felt too good. She was so tight and squeezing his erection just right with her pussy. And, her ass felt just right in his hands. She rode his erection much faster than his wife ever had, pulling him almost completely out with each bounce. He could see that her head was back, and she started to moan out with each bounce. The picture he saw before him completely reminded him of that amazing night all those years ago, when his mom rode his cock in exactly the same way on their couch. Only now it was his daughter.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good," he moaned out. We started to wonder for a moment if this was a dream, brought on by their game that night. He figured either way, he was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

Without any notice she lifted herself off of him, and kind of crawled backwards over him, towards the headboard. She basically shoved her pussy into his face, and took his dick in her hand at the same time. He felt the warm soft sensation of her mouth as it moved down his shaft. He reached up and massaged each of her ass cheeks as he pressed his tongue against her pussy lips. He licked her hole just to get things started, and then moved his tongue to her clit. He knew he was licking her in just the right spot when she started moaning while sucking his cock.

She was stroking his shaft with her right hand, and sliding her lips down as far as she could. Sucking firmly on each up stroke, and squeezing his shaft just tight enough. She made his cock feel so good that he didn't want to disappoint her on his end. He started licking faster, and pressing his tongue harder against her clit. Then he slipped two fingers inside her pussy while he licked her clit. This made her suck his cock even faster, and moan that much more while she did it.

After a few minutes of licking her clit, he felt her body tremble. She pulled her mouth off his cock, and let out a loud moan. He could see her thighs shake slightly, as the orgasm took over her whole body for a few seconds. He continued to lick her clit fast and hard until he saw her begin to relax again.

He put his hand on her left shoulder and guided her off of him. She rolled onto her right side, and as he sat up he grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He pulled her right leg up onto his left shoulder, and guided his cock back into her pussy. With his left hand wrapped around her right thigh, and his right hand resting on her left inner thigh, he started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

In the dark room, there was just enough light to see how sexy she was. Her athletic cheerleader legs were very sexy, and her tight 18 year old cheerleader body was nearly perfect. Like her mom, she had nicely shaped tits. They weren't porn star big, but they weren't too small either. She had really matured into a very sexy young woman. Looking her over, and watching his erection slide in and out of her pussy, he decided that even though she didn't have porn star size tits, she was definitely porn star sexy.

He wasn't sure if it was how sexy she looked right then, the build up of sexual tension between them, or simply the fact that he was doing something so taboo, but he felt his cum building up. He was sure he could fight it off for a few more minutes, but he was surprised by how quickly he got to that point. Without realizing it though, she messed up his plan.

"Oh yes daddy," she moaned out. "Mmm your cock fills my pussy just right. You're gonna make me cum again daddy!"

He wasn't exactly sure what it was about those words coming out of her mouth, but he lost all ability to control his orgasm. He let out a loud grunt, almost as a warning, and then he felt his load let loose. He didn't have any intentions of pulling out, because he had been snipped a few years earlier, so he let his cum fill her pussy with shot after shot of his thick creamy cum.

"Ohhhh fuck yes daddy," she yelled out. "Fill my pussy." Her body began to tremble again, and they both enjoyed their orgasms at the same time.

He pulled out, and instantly felt guilt and regret. 'What have I done? ' he thought to himself. 'Did I just molest my daughter? ' He took a few steps back, and started to feel the panic come on. Just then she hopped off the bed, and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Oh my God Dad, you were so much better than my fantasies," she said. "And, definitely better than John. Although, it might have been so amazing simply because you're my dad, and everyone says that's wrong. I thought it was completely amazing though."

He suddenly remembered that he'd been sleeping, and she was the one who was responsible. She's 18 years old, almost 19, and she'll be heading off to college in a few months. He shouldn't need to feel guilty for not stopping her. He's a guy after all, and she's a sexy woman. But, for some reason he still felt like he'd made a huge mistake. He finally understood how his mom probably felt. As hot as the sex was, he really didn't like the feeling he had afterwards.

"Hey, um, we can't do that again," he said. "And, I don't think we should even discuss it. I know that's gonna be difficult for you for the next few weeks, but trust me, everything will go back to normal pretty quick. Tonight was a mistake..."

"Mom doesn't come home until Sunday night," she interrupted. "I think we should discuss this thoroughly tomorrow morning, while she is gone." She stepped towards him and gave him another quick peck on his cheek. "Goodnight Dad."

She was gone before he could even think of any good words to say to object. He remembered trying to make his mom talk about it with him. Any chance he could get alone with her, he'd try to bring it up, or tell her how much he liked it, but she always shot him down. By the time he had to report back, he could tell it was something she was ashamed of, so he stopped trying. He knew that would be how he'd have to handle it with his daughter. He went back to bed with every intention of leaving it in the past.

The next morning he woke up and looked at the clock next to his bed. He was happy she'd let him sleep in, since he didn't have anywhere to be. Then he remembered she had some cheerleader event that day. He wondered what time she had to go, but he just couldn't remember. He crawled out of bed and took a shower to wake up. Then he threw on some shorts and a T-shirt, and went downstairs to grab a bite to eat. To him it would be breakfast, but by 10:30am most people would call it brunch.

When he walked into the kitchen he could see out of the corner of his eye that she was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning honey," he said. "What time is your thing today?"

"It's at noon, so we still have an hour," she replied.

He opened the door to the refrigerator and pulled out the milk and eggs. He turned and set them on the counter and gave her a quick look as he did it. He froze as soon as he saw her sitting in the chair. She had turned the chair completely around, so it faced the entryway and the fridge, and she was sitting in her cheerleader uniform. That in itself always had a way of turning him on, but that morning she had her top pulled down, and her tits were hanging out, and she was sitting with her legs spread far enough apart that he could see she wasn't wearing any panties.

As soon as she saw him look at her, she moved her hand to her inner thigh and slowly slid her finger to her pussy.

"I have something you can eat Daddy," she said.

"That's not fair," he said. His erection had already started pushing on his shorts. "I said last night that it couldn't happen again, and that we wouldn't even talk about it. I meant it last night."

"I knew you meant it when you said it, but I'm not finished yet," she replied, biting her lower lip. Then she looked down, drawing his eyes down, and she slipped her finger inside her pussy.

That was all the push he needed, and he quickly moved across the room towards her. He dropped to his knees and immediately buried his face in her thighs. There was no foreplay, teasing, or licking her thighs to build up the anticipation. Instead his tongue went straight to her pussy, and he pushed it in as far as he could. Her hand, that was just on her pussy a moment before, moved to the back of his head. She ran her fingers through his hair, and then pushed on the back of his head. Pushing his face into her pussy, almost like she was trying to push his tongue further into her pussy.

He licked inside her pussy all over, and then slipped his tongue out and up to her clit. While he licked her clit, he slid two fingers inside her pussy, and reached up and massaged her right breast with his left hand. Rolling her nipple between his fingers. His right hand worked hard on her pussy, curving his fingers up to really hit her g-spot good. His tongue licked her clit fast and hard, and her moans of pleasure told him he was doing everything right.

She pushed her hips up, shoving her pussy into his face. Her hand pulling his head toward her pussy at the same time. He thought it was sexy as hell, and he pressed his tongue harder against her clit. Looking up from between her thighs, he could see the look ecstasy on her face. She was a sexy sight for sure, with her legs spread wide in the chair, her right hand behind his head, and her left arm up over her shoulder, while she grabbed onto the back of that chair.

He had no intention to stop until he knew for sure she had cum. And, he'd licked enough pussies to know how to tell without any doubt. He worked his fingers in and out quickly, and pressed his mouth down over her clit. He sucked firmly on her clit, and licked it with the tip of his tongue. That seemed to do the trick, because she practically yelled out on in ecstasy. He wasn't planning to change a thing until her orgasm took over.

He thought she had to be close by how loud she was moaning and breathing. After several minutes of thinking she would cum any second, he started to have his doubts. His arm was actually getting tired from pushing and pulling his fingers in and out of her pussy. Not only that, but even his tongue and jaw started to get tired as well. He knew he had to adjust something, or he would cramp up. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, and his other hand off her breast and placed them both under each of her knees. He lifted her legs straight up, giving him more access to her glorious holes.

With her legs up high, he leaned back in and pressed his tongue firmly against her asshole. He licked it over real good, and then slid his tongue up to her clit. When he reached the top of her clit he did it again, starting dead center on her asshole. Every time he reached her clit she would tremble slightly and let out a deep moan. After several minutes of licking her ass to pussy her moaning reached an apex and her whole body shook. He stopped at her pussy and pressed his lips to her pussy lips and slid his tongue inside her, to taste her orgasm.

He licked her until her body stopped shaking and she had calmed down for the most part. Then he stood up and unbuttoned his shorts, freeing his painful hard-on. His plan was to lift her out of the chair and onto the table, but before he could even kick off his shorts he felt her lips around the head of his cock. Instead he just stood up and watched her take his erection in her mouth as far as she could. She started stroking his shaft with her hand while her lips slid up and down his cock. She looked and felt amazing sucking his dick.

After a few minutes of sucking though, he couldn't wait any longer. He leaned down, pulling his cock out of her mouth, and grabbed her under each armpit. Then he quickly and smoothly lifted her off the chair and up onto the table. He moved between her legs, and guided his erection into her wet pussy. With her legs resting on his forearms, he held them up while he started pumping his cock in and out of her.

She was leaning back, but propping herself up on her elbows, so she could watch his cock slide in and out. It was hard to tell who enjoyed watching it more. He pumped his hips fast and hard, maximizing his stroke each time. Her pussy wrapped tight around his thick long erection. It was a sexy site to watch his dick slide in and out with ease, glistening from her pussy juices.