An Insistent Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the daytime light he could really see how sexy she was. His eyes moved from his cock penetrating her, up to her tiny skirt squished up, to her tiny cheerleader top pushed down under her tits, and he stopped at her sexy tits. They really were nice, even though she was mostly laying back. She was young enough, so they were so perky, and shook in a very sexy way each time he thrust into her. After watching her tits shake for a few minutes, his eyes moved to her face. At first she had her eyes closed and her head tilted back slightly. Her mouth was open and her expression matched the moans of pleasure he was hearing.

Then she opened her eyes and noticed he was looking at her. Her mouth opened wider for just a second, and then she gave him a very sexy smile.

"Oh yes Daddy," she moaned out. Perhaps she felt like she needed to say something, because they were looking at each other. "Your cock feels oh so good. You really know how to make me feel good."

He always thought she was beautiful, but right then he couldn't look away from her. She was gorgeous, but she really had a sexy look about her. Seeing her in the light definitely confirmed that his daughter was porn star hot, and he was fucking her like it. After several minutes his legs began to wear out, mostly because of the twenty minutes he spent on his knees worshiping her pussy with his tongue.

He lasted as long as his legs would allow, and then he pulled out and let go of her legs. He helped her up and off the table, and then sat down in the chair she was in earlier. He didn't have to say or do anything for her to understand. She stepped over his lap and straddled him while looking him in the eyes. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock, and guided it towards her pussy. She was still looking him in the eyes when she lowered her pussy down over his erection.

His hands immediately found their way to her ass, and he squeezed her ass cheeks firmly as she started riding his cock. She pushed her body up and let it slam back down on his erection. For a moment he thought she might hurt him, but in the end it felt amazing. He was quite surprised by how good she was, and assumed John had taught her nicely. She started off a little wild, but changed it up perfectly. Every few minutes she would switch from her furious bouncing on his cock, to moving her hips back and forth, essentially rubbing her pussy on his cock. When he saw her do it the first time, he wasn't sure what she was doing, but he knew it felt great. After several minutes he was happy to see her do it again.

She rode him long and hard and he noticed her golden tan skin was glistening in the sunlight from all her sweat. He took another moment to look her over real good while she was on top. This time he started with her face, which was sweaty but still gorgeous. Her hair looked darker from being wet with sweat. Her tits looked even more amazing bouncing in front of his face. Her cheerleader uniform still covered her midsection, and the skirt had fallen so he couldn't actually watch his cock enter her pussy. Although, sitting in the chair made that pretty impossible to watch anyway. Then he noticed her legs. She had amazing cheerleader legs, but they looked so good pushing her body up and down on top of him.

His orgasm had been building up ever since she climbed on top of him. He did a much better job of holding it in that time, than he had the night before. Looking her body over though, had pushed him to the point of no return. He started moaning louder, as a way of telling her he was getting close. She picked up on his queue, and picked up her pace. She started scream-moaning in return, and that did him in. He grabbed her waist, pulled her down onto his cock, and shoved his cock deep into her pussy. He let out a loud uncontrollable moan as his cum shot out of his cock into her pussy. Gush after gush filled her pussy as he held her tightly in place. After about five spurts he released his grip on her, and she squeezed his cock tight with her pussy and slowly lifted herself up. She slowly milked his cock for a few seconds before she finally came to rest in his lap.

She leaned against him panting heavily, and rested her head on his shoulder. They looked almost like they had run a marathon.

"Damn that was amazing," she said. "I thought for a minute there we might go all day. Oh shoot, what time is it?" She asked the question while turning her head towards the clock on the microwave. "Oh crap, I have to be there in five minutes!"

She jumped off of his lap, and quickly pulled her top over her tits, tucking each one in while she ran. She snatched her purse and her keys off the counter and bolted for the door. As he watched her rush out the front door, her skirt flipped up for a second. He raced to the door, naked from the waist down. He opened the door, and was relieved she wasn't in her car yet.

"Honey you forgot something," he yelled. She turned and looked at him, clearly trying to figure it out. "Your skirt is missing something."

"Oh yeah," she said, opening her purse. Apparently she had planned ahead in case she had to rush out the door. "Oh hey, I almost forgot something else. Can we go out to dinner tonight?"

"Absolutely, any place in mind?" he asked.

"I was thinking the Plaza Cuisine," she replied.

"Wow, that's a whole lot fancier than what I was thinking, but sure, it sounds fun," he said. "I'll call and see if I can get us reservations."

"Awesome, love you Daddy," she said. She climbed into her car, and sped off.

He walked back to the kitchen, put his shorts back on, and grabbed his phone. He wasn't sure if he could still get reservations for that night, but he was going to try his best. He looked up the number and gave them a call. She got lucky, because he was able to get reservations for the two of them. He then spent the next few hours mowing the lawn, and doing other chores around the house.

He heard her come home after he got out of the shower again. He got dressed in one of his nicest suits, and he waited for her in the living room. About thirty minutes later she came down wearing a little blue skirt that stopped about six inches above her knees. She had on sexy blue high heels, and her legs looked amazing. She was wearing makeup, which was rather rare for her, and it made her look a few years older. He couldn't take his eyes off her, and the events of the last 24 hours made it hard for him to see her as his daughter.

He drove them to the Plaza and they parked in the closest parking garage to the restaurant. While they walked there he kept falling behind on purpose, so he could look at her legs. In that skimpy skirt and those heels, her tan legs were about as sexy as any he'd ever seen.

They made it to restaurant, and were taken right to their seats. He kept thinking she looked so much more mature that night, and how he couldn't wait to get her home and in his bed again. She definitely didn't look like his 18 year old daughter.

He noticed she kept looking over at the older couple eating next to them, so he looked over just to see what was distracting her. The older woman had a look of disgust on her face, and for a moment he panicked like they had been discovered. Then reality set in and he realized they had no way of knowing she was his daughter, and they sure as hell wouldn't know that he'd fucked her twice in the last 24 hours.

"That's just horrible Dave, he's old enough to be her father," they both heard her say. Perhaps her hearing wasn't all that great, because she looked like she was trying to say it in confidence, but she was much too loud. It was also quite possible that she wanted them to hear it.

"Hey crazy lady, he is my father," she replied, in a rather arrogant tone. Both the older woman and the older man looked at him.

"Yep, that's true," he responded. "I have been her father her whole life."

The older couple was apparently satisfied, and returned to their meal, so Brian and Emma returned to theirs. When they finished eating, and the check was paid, he pulled out her chair for her and helped her up. She stood up, grabbed his arm, and wrapped it around her waist. Then she turned and looked at the older woman. When she saw the older woman look up at her, she winked and moved his hand to her ass. They both chuckled when they heard her gasp.

When they walked back to the car he noticed she seemed to be in a hurry. He enjoyed walking behind her, so he could stare at her legs, but he had to pick up the pace to keep up. He really enjoyed following her up the stairs in the parking garage. When they got to the car she stopped next to the driver side door, so he thought she wanted to drive. Instead she wrapped her arms around him, and pressed her lips to his.

It wasn't uncommon for him to kiss her. In fact, he'd kissed her almost everyday of her life. That kiss was very different from any of those. It was very passionate and had the intended effect on him that she wanted. She opened her mouth a little while kissing him, and then she slipped her tongue into his mouth. It occurred to him they hadn't kissed at all either the night before, or earlier that morning. It was a very passionate kiss, and he thought it really didn't feel like he was kissing his own daughter.

She opened the door while they were kissing, and then pulled away looking him in the eyes. She backed into the backseat, smiled and gestured for him to follow. He didn't even hesitate. He climbed in right after her, and they were kissing again. He slid his hand between her thighs and was shocked to discover she'd worn that skimpy dress with no panties on. Perhaps that old lady noticed when he grabbed her ass? That would explain the loud gasp.

She quickly unzipped his pants and reached inside and pulled out his quickly growing erection. They continued to kiss as she climbed on top of him, straddled him, hiked up her skirt, and lowered her pussy down over his cock. Right there in the back of his car in the parking garage she rode his cock until he shot his load into her for the second time that day.

Then they drove home and spent that night together in his bed. They fucked three times from the time they got home to first thing in the morning. His wife came home a few hours early, and they played it off perfectly. She had no idea, and they liked having such a huge secret. They all three ate dinner together, and then Emma went over to her boyfriend's house. He was a little curious about what her excuse would be for not seeing him all weekend.

His wife told him all about her trip, and everything the ladies talked about all the way there and back. He pretended to be interested, but all he could think about was his daughter. The guilt had returned now that his wife was home. Reality set in and he started questioning what he was thinking. He tried not to think about it, and tried to focus on what his wife was saying instead. The next thing he knew the clock changed to 11pm, and right on queue his daughter walked in the front door. She kissed them both goodnight on her way to her room.

His wife always went to bed about thirty minutes before he did, and that night he was thankful for that. He walked in and stood there long enough to make sure she really was sleeping, and then walked out. He closed the door behind him and walked to his daughter's room. When he entered her room he closed and locked the door. She appeared to be sleeping as well, but he knew she could have been playing along to complete her fantasy. He slowly and gently climbed into her bed. He basically started out between her legs. He slid up her thighs and pushed her tiny little cotton shorts and panties to the side.

When he first started licking her pussy she didn't seem to react at all. Then he heard a slight moan, but her face hadn't shown any signs of waking. He reached up, slid his hand under her shirt, and started massaging her breast. She let out another little moan and then opened her eyes. As soon as her eyes found his she gave him a big smile and moved her hand to the back of his head. He spent the next hour making her cum three times as quietly as possible.

That was the first of many times he made her fantasy a reality. Her senior year came to an end shortly after, and the summer flew by too fast for both of them. She went off to college, but frequently would come home for the weekend at first. After a while more and more time would pass by between her weekend visits, and eventually it was just on holidays or special occasions. By then he had stopped sneaking into her room all together. He was sure they wouldn't ever do it again, but he was mistaken.

On her wedding day, about an hour before the ceremony started, she called him into her room. Everyone thought she just wanted a little fatherly advice before she got married, but she really just wanted one last time with him. In her dressing room, while wearing her wedding dress, she rode his cock for the last time. When they were finished he walked her down the aisle and gave her away. She never told anyone, but while she was standing in front of the preacher and everyone, she could feel his cum running down her inner thigh.