An Insistent Daughter

Story Info
His daughter plays a risky game to lure him into ecstasy.
10.1k words
4.6
54.2k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian walked in the house through the garage, knowing he'd have the house to himself for the night. His wife Linda left earlier in the morning for her annual girls shopping trip. She wouldn't return until Sunday, but she'd facetime for a bit before going to sleep that night. He supposed his daughter could come home, but he didn't think that was very likely. The beauty of having an 18 year old daughter who was the captain of the cheer-leading squad, was that she always had plans on a Friday night. She didn't have a curfew, but she never stayed out late enough to make them worry.

Assuming he had a few hours of extremely rare alone time, he headed up to his closet, and retrieved his porn stash shoe box. It had a bit of dust on it, because he hadn't touched it since her last girls trip a year ago. Sure, he'd snuck in plenty of porn on his phone in the last year, but when it came to porn he was more of a purist. He preferred the DVD on his 70 inch screen and surround sound. One good thing about not getting to watch those videos much, was that he still had a few that he still hadn't watched, and the ones he had watched he couldn't really remember much about them.

He jogged down the stairs to the basement, and opened the box as he got close to the TV. He grabbed the top video, knowing it was a new one he'd somewhat recently added to his collection. He pulled it out of its box and placed it in the DVD player. He knew he was a little odd, because not only did he enjoy watching porn on DVD, but he actually watched it like it was a real movie. He would never fast forward to the sex scene, no matter how bad the acting was, or how awful the story line was.

That movie was about a few gangsters who appeared to own a strip club, and for some reason there were several strippers working, even though they didn't seem to be open for business. At least the strippers were hot though. He made it through the opening scene, where they kind of explained they were gangsters, and one of the guys went to the back with two of the strippers. A few minutes later Brian unbuttoned his shorts, and started stroking his cock while watching the hotter blonde ride the gangster's cock.

He was only about ten strokes in when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He panicked, trying to decide what to do first, turn off the porn, or tuck his erection back into his shorts. He opted to turn the TV off first, and try his best to cover himself on the fly.

"Oh my God dad!" Emma said. She had clearly caught him. "Does mom know about this? Oh my God, do you two watch that stuff together?"

"I didn't hear you come home," was all he could muster. He wasn't sure if her giggling made things better or worse.

"I was here when you got home," she replied. "Didn't you see my car out front? You walked right passed me while I was sitting in the kitchen."

"I just assumed you would be out with your friends until later tonight," he said, trying to keep the conversation off the porn.

"Did you forget about the movie we rented for this evening?" she asked.

All of the sudden it all came back to him in a rush of remembrance. It was actually her idea for him to rent some comedy she really wanted to watch. He rented it online just so they could watch it that night together, but he'd completely forgotten. Perhaps he was looking forward to that porn movie a little too much.

"I'm sorry honey, I totally spaced on that one," he replied. "I thought we were gonna watch it tomorrow night. Do you want me to put it on now, or would you rather we get dinner first?"

"I picked up a pizza on my way home, so dinner is served," she answered. "I'll grab us some plates, while you get the movie set up. Oh, and Dad, you might want to make sure you got all that put away before you stand up." She gestured towards his lap area, and gave him a fun smile, almost like she was just kidding and didn't care if he did or didn't do it.

She turned and raced up the stairs, so he hopped up and zipped his shorts in the process. He swapped out the porn DVD for the movie she'd requested. He shook his head, still in disbelief that his teenage daughter caught him jerking off to porn. He sat down on the couch, grabbed the remote, and laughed it off the best he could. By the time he skipped all the previews, she had returned with two plates of pizza and a beer. He took his plate and the beer, and she plopped on the couch next to him. For the first twenty minutes or so they just ate and watched the movie in silence together.

He thought the movie was at least a little humorous, but it was definitely teenage boy funny, not father daughter funny. Most of the humor was sexual based, and a few times he got a little embarrassed for his daughter, since she was watching it with her dad. She never let on that any of it bothered her though.

"So did you and mom ever have any embarrassing sexual encounters when you were younger?" she asked out of the blue.

"You know your mom and I waited until we were married to have sex," he replied. "We weren't really all that young by the time we were doing that."

"So absolutely no humorous sex stories at all?" she asked again.

"Well come to think of it, there is one," he answered. "When you were about two years old we went to the Theater in the Park, to watch a play. You fell asleep on the blanket during the show, so afterwards I carried you to the car as gently as I could. I somehow managed to get you into the car seat without waking you up, and we started the long drive out of the park. Your mom noticed a little road that looked like it went to the lake in the park. She convinced me to drive down it, so we could take in the evening view over the water. The road ended on a hill that looked over the lake perfectly, so I turned off the car and we took in the view. Well after a few minutes we started kissing, one thing led to another, and next thing we know most of our clothes are off. You're sleeping in the back, and we're going at it in the passenger seat, when suddenly there's a knock on the window, and a bright flashlight shining in the window."

"Oh my God," she said. "You and mom got busted having sex in the park, with me in the backseat. That's hilarious Dad."

"Well technically we didn't get busted," he said. "The officer just told us to go home."

"Either way, that's a great one," she said. "I just can't believe Mom would do it in a car in a public park like that. She's not exactly the adventurous type."

"I think you're underestimating your mother quite a bit," he replied. "She's actually very adventurous, and in some ways more than I am. I bet she does behind closed doors than you would expect."

"Whatever!" she blurted out in shock. "You don't realize how closely I pay attention to you, and I know that you are much more adventurous than she is."

"Oh really, is that so?" he asked. "What exactly have you been paying attention to that proves I'm more adventurous?" He laughed as he asked his question, but a small part of him got a little nervous. His thoughts returned to her reaction when she caught him jerking off to the porn video.

"I'm too nervous to say," she answered.

"Really, why is that?" he asked.

"Mostly because I don't want you to get mad," she replied. "But, also because it's a weird conversation for a daughter to have with her dad."

"How about we make a rule where I can't get mad at anything you say for the next twenty-four hours?" he asked, growing more curious to find out what she was going to say.

"There's still the part that's awkward, because you're my dad," she pointed out.

"Well, I can't really change that," he said. "What if I was just your friend tonight, and not your dad? I mean, we are watching this raunchy teenager movie together."

"Hmm, I think this could be fun actually," she replied. "It might be impossible for me to not see you as my dad still, but we can be friends as well. At least just for tonight." She let a little laugh, and leaned against him in almost a flirty way.

"So, why do you say that I'm more adventurous than your mom?" he asked.

She hesitated, and he could tell she wasn't really sure about playing along with the new game. He didn't want to push her into anything, but at the same time he really wanted to know exactly what she meant. Fortunately, she didn't make him wait too long, but her answer definitely shocked him.

"Because, Mom would never be adventurous enough to have an affair," she confessed.

He found himself speechless all of the sudden. He started to wonder if she really knew for sure, or if she was just suspicious. He didn't want to incriminate himself if she only had a suspicion, but she sure sounded like she knew for sure.

"What makes you think that I'm adventurous enough to have an affair?" he asked.

"Because I saw you with Angela," she said. "After that I started paying closer attention to you, and Mom by for that matter. I caught you at least two more times, but not Mom. The way I see it, either Mom is way better at hiding it, or she isn't brave enough to try it."

He was caught off guard by not only what she said, but how she said it. He couldn't believe his daughter had caught him cheating on her mom, and she never said anything about it to either one of them. Not only that, she made it sound like it was no big deal. Just like catching him jerking off to the porn earlier, almost like she's seen it too often.

"Angela was years ago," he said. "You've known about it for that long?"

"It's okay Dad," she replied, just as calm as she'd been all night. "I think I'm old enough to understand sex now. I wasn't when I watched you and Angela, but that kinda made me anxious to understand it back then."

"Wait, so why do you think you understand it now?" he asked.

"Well, at first I just focused on the act of sex itself," she explained. "Just the literal ins and outs, or the physics involved with the act of having sex. Once I figured all that out, I had to understand the emotional motivation and thought processes involved. And, now it all makes sense to me."

"Did you learn all about it by having sex?" he asked.

"How about we play a little game of Truth or Truth?" she asked in return. "I'd say Truth or Dare, but you're my dad and all. "

"I don't know about that honey," he replied, shaking his head. "Everyone has to have their secrets, and to be honest, you probably don't want your dad to know too much about these things either."

"You said you were just my friend tonight," she said. "I'll answer any question you ask truthfully, but you have to answer mine as well. Also, I won't get upset at all by any of your answers, and you can't get upset by any of mine."

"This seems like a dangerous game to play, but if that's what you want to do, then I guess I'm in." he said.

"Okay, well, I didn't really expect you to go along with it," she said. "I imagine all the questions are going to be sex related. I mean, what's the fun in it if they aren't, right?"

"All the questions don't have to be about sex at all," he replied. "Hell, I can think of at least two questions I have that don't have anything to do with sex at all."

"Okay, okay then, I'm going to go first," she said. She looked a little nervous, and hesitated for a moment. She looked like she might be trying to think of the best way to word the question, but then decided to just ask away. "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

Her very first question was a rough one, right out of the box. He told his wife she was his first, and they had waited until their wedding night. That's what they had told her all her life, so he had a tough decision to make. They both agreed to tell the truth, and they both agreed not to get upset with the answers. She also knew about a few of his affairs, and apparently hadn't told his wife, so he decided to just tell the truth.

"When I was 19 years old," he answered. He tried to read her expression, to see if she was upset that he'd lied her whole life. She didn't seem upset or shocked at all. He realized this was a good way for him to find out if she'd been having sex with her boyfriend. "Okay, I'm going to ask you the same question, how old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Eighteen years old," she answered quickly. "So I got you by one year. Okay then, so where is the weirdest place you've had sex?"

"In my friends parents hot tub in their back yard," he answered.

"What's weird about that?" she asked.

"Because it was in the suburbs around eleven at night, so anyone could have watched us," he replied. "That was actually two questions cheater. Okay, so last year when you said you were going to Brandi's house, but we couldn't find you there, where were you really? We never really believed that you and Brandi went over to Kim's house like you said."

This time she wasn't so quick to answer, and looked a little surprised by the question. He knew it was because he'd caught her in a lie, and she promised to tell the truth. For the first time since they started playing the game, she couldn't look him in the eyes.

"That's not really fair, using this game to trick me like that," she said. "Although, you probably thought it didn't have anything to do with sex, but in all reality, it actually did. I snuck over to Brandon's house that night."

"Really?" he asked. "That doesn't really add up though, because you and Brandon broke up when you were seventeen, and you said you didn't lose your virginity until you were eighteen. "

"That's two questions dad, and it's not your turn," she said. "So, how many different women have you had sex with?"

"Oh crap, I was seriously hoping you wouldn't ask that one," he said. "It's not necessarily too many to count, but I do have to count them." He started going through each encounter, adding them up as he went. After about thirty seconds he had the answer. "Now remember, you can't get upset, and you sure as hell can't tell your mom. I've been with fifteen different women. Now I'm not completely sure I want to know the answer to this one, but how many guys have you been with?"

"Just two guys Dad," she said, almost like she was offended that he'd think there would be more. "How many of those woman did you have sex with after you and Mom got married?"

"So, you and Brandon waited until after you broke up to have sex?" he asked.

"No no no, it's my turn to ask my question," she said. "You have to answer before you can ask your next question."

"Okay, that's fair enough," he said. "Nine of them were after we got married." He was a little caught off guard by how much easier the confessions were coming out of his mouth.

"Jesus Dad, that's more than half of all the women you've ever been with," she said, shocked by his revelation.

"Okay, so back to my question," he said. "Why did you wait until after you and Brandon broke up to have sex?"

"Brandon and I have never had sex," she confessed, confusing Brian even more.

"But, you said you lied about being at Brandi's, because you were at Brandon's," he pointed out. "Plus, you said it was a sex question, even though I didn't realize it."

"I answered your question, so my turn again," she said.

"You didn't really answer my question at all," he said. "You just left me with more questions."

"How often do you masturbate?" she asked. Only she said it so quietly he almost couldn't hear it. That time she almost sounded embarrassed to ask that question.

"So, who did you have sex with at Brandon's house?" he asked.

"You have to answer my question first," she said.

"Everyday," he said, trying not to sound frustrated by her ability to twist the game in her favor all the time. "So, who are the two guys you've had sex with?"

"Well Jeremy, I'm sure you figured," she said, and then hesitated once again. She clearly wasn't sure about telling him about the other guy. "And the other is, uh, well he's, um, it's Brandon's dad."

"John!" he practically shouted out. "But, he's older than I am." He let out a little laugh at the end of the sentence, and wished he hadn't. He didn't want her to think he was making fun of her. Suddenly, however, he realized he was actually a little jealous of John.

"Can you be specific?" she asked, completely confusing him.

"Well I don't really know how old he is for certain," he replied.

"No Dad, that's my next question," she explained. "You said you masturbate everyday, so now I'm asking you to be more specific. Do you just do it once a day everyday, or a few times everyday?"

"Most days I do it about three times a day," he said. "Once in the morning, usually again when I come home at lunch, and usually again when I'm changing after work. How did you end up hooking up with John?"

"I ran into him at the mall during Christmas break," she said. "We just started talking while we walked around, and I helped him pick out a present for Heather. He offered to buy me lunch, and then he walked me back to my car. We did it in the backseat of my car right there in the parking garage. After that I started sneaking over there, or sneaking him in here, whenever we had the chance. What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"I think about a lot of different things actually," he replied. "Sometimes I even surprise myself by who I fantasize about. I'll finish up and be like, I didn't even realize I liked her. That doesn't mean I don't have my favorite go to women that I fantasize about more than anyone else. A lot of times its not even a fantasy at all, but a really hot memory that does the trick. So, what about you, how often do you masturbate?"

"I do it most nights while I'm in bed," she said. "I don't do it every single day, and never more than once a day. So, you have 'go to' women that you fantasize about, who is number one on that list?"

"That would definitely be Jen from work," he answered. "I've been fantasizing about her for about seven years now. Okay, let's see what else I can ask. Here ya go, who is better in bed, your current boyfriend, or your ex-boyfriend's dad?"

"Oh there's no question there at all," she said. "It's totally John." She paused for a moment, and looked like she was either trying to think of her next question, or at least trying to think about how to word the next question. "When you masturbate to a hot memory, which one do you think about the most?"

"That's actually pretty hard to answer," he said. "There are a few that come to mind frequently, but maybe three that stand out. Two are innocent enough, but the third I don't think I can talk about." He instantly regretted saying it, as soon as the words left his mouth.

"That's the one I want to hear about then," she said with a fun smile on her face. "I've gotta hear about it now."

"No honey, I can't tell you about that one," he said. "I misspoke, and shouldn't have said anything at all."

"That's not how the game works," she replied, looking disappointed. "We both agreed to tell the truth, and besides, we've both already shared way more than we thought we would. Probably way more than we should have. You can't wimp out now."

"I'm not wimpin out," he said. "Everyone has their secrets, and that's one I'd prefer to keep."

"That doesn't sound very fair to me," she said, sounding a little frustrated. "I didn't want to tell you about John, but I went along with what we had agreed to. We already said that we won't get upset with any of the answers."

"Okay, you win," he said. "This isn't easy for me to talk about with anyone, especially my daughter, so keep that in mind." He paused again, thinking about all the reasons he shouldn't tell her. He tried to think of a lie real fast, but he wasn't that quick on his feet. He couldn't think of anything juicy enough to make it believable. Finally he just decided to do what he agreed to do, and tell her the truth.