An Interesting Evening in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Catherine was slightly snoring in bed, I took Dorrie by the hand into the suite we had secured for her next door and I had my way with her.

The next morning I brought Susan in to massage and satisfy Catherine and Sonia who did the same for Dorrie.

In my mind I had laid out how I wanted the two days in Las Vegas to go, but plans change.

Having flown in on an executive jet we avoided a long walk to baggage claim, the wait for our bags and the wait for transportation.

Dana was there for us with the SUV we had at CYNSUITS at the executive side of the airport and I got behind the wheel with Catherine next to me with Dorrie and Dana behind us.

Dorrie and Dana had met at my 35th birthday party the month before. At that Sunday afternoon by the pool Dorrie had also met Julie, Lourdes, Tina and Carmen along with a host of others friends.

We were in Las Vegas to check on the business and talk about the future.

It was a short drive to the building and Dana had set up lunch for us.

That isn't exactly true; if you worked in one of my companies we provided meals for each employee at a cost of $1 per meal.

Catherine and I greeted everyone who was working and introduced Dorrie as a new model.

I had asked Dana and Julie to be ready take Dorrie through the paces of getting a new suit made and Catherine and Kim went to Kim's office to catch up on things.

Lourdes was there too, and I eyed fucked her with many sexual thoughts in mind, some of them deviant.

Lourdes, despite being fucked by me many times, in every hole, was still shy around me.

Lourdes was eighteen when I first met her and had just turned nineteen.

I went to my office and thought about what I was going to do with Dorrie, her mother and her son.

What Catherine had done was turn me into Dorrie's protector and her benefactor.

All that is well and good, but I was a newly wed, with two stepdaughters that already looked to me to be their dad.

But it just added to my own stress of trying to be a good husband, a good father to the girls, a good business owner and a good leader.

****

So, when Catherine told me what she had done to rescue Dorrie, Dorrie's son and her mother, I was happy but it was another dump truck load on me.

It was one more thing to deal with.

On the surface, when Catherine mentioned Dorrie's interest, I thought to myself "Okay, a very attractive divorcee wants to make up for some lost time and have some fun with a man and a woman she knows a bit and likes. No harm, no foul."

Once the can of worms opened up, it became another problem for me to solve.

In the solitude of my office I thought about I was going to get from point A to Point B.

My goal was to figure out a way to get Dorrie to be self sufficient in a reasonable period of time.

And to keep her loved ones safe from her soon to be ex-husband.

I wanted a solution to the problem before we left to return to Beverly Hills early the next evening.

****

The ladies went shopping for a bit before they met me at the hotel, poolside.

Catherine and the girls decided that they were going to dinner and a show that night.

I thought I would be alone, which was fine with me.

It didn't turn out that way, because Catherine didn't invite Dorrie and Lourdes.

But I did tell Dana to make sure that Lourdes and Dorrie got some yoga pants and some tee shirts along with gym shoes and socks.

The thought the two of them spending time in the hotel gym wouldn't hurt.

****

Lourdes was delighted to be out at the adult pool at the hotel that Saturday afternoon with us.

She had been up to see Monica (the Maid) in Vancouver but preferred to stay in Las Vegas where there was more to do.

Dana put her to work in the CYNSUITs factory, starting at the bottom, learning the business from the ground floor.

Literally sweeping the floor, emptying the trash, washing windows and cleaning the bathrooms.

Lourdes was not actually on the payroll at the factory; we had her working through a temp agency for a lot of different reasons.

Everyone liked her.

Lourdes was a real hit on the website so each month we featured her with a new, skimpy and quite revealing swimsuit. We videoed her and posted her clips on our Mexican site.

I had been sending Jennifer down to Mexico do the photo shoots and we hired local videographers in Mexico but when Lourdes came to Las Vegas, it made things easier.

She received, like all the other ladies, a royalty check for each suit of hers that we sold.

But when I say Dana put Lourdes to work, I mean she did, and because she was the newest employee, she did all the grunt work.

Lourdes had no real skills.

She had graduated from high school in Mexico and Monica found her working retail in a drug store, and then paid her to be her companion.

Actually, Lourdes was paid to be Monica's pussy licker and masseuse.

So, other than look cute and smile, Lourdes had nothing much to offer except a great body that was wide open for wild, unbound sex.

Which was good for me and I took full advantage of her sexual openness and availability and so did Catherine.

And what made it even nicer was she was trainable, coachable, and willing to learn.

Oh so willing.

For example, I think most women will look at an erection and say to themselves "There is no way that thing is going to go in my ass."

I believe that the female case against butt sex is a mental thing, not a physical thing and with that belief I was able to get my cock all the way in to many few female asses, including Lourdes who said upon seeing my erection for the first time "Too beeg, Mr. Jack, it is too beeg."

Well, "Too beeg, too beeg" became "Si, Si" and "Si Mr. Jack" and "Yes, Yes" when I was pumping her tight ass for our combined pleasure.

Lourdes had no real reservations about taking my cock up her ass but I pushed through her physical objection on my last visit to Mexico.

After lubing her ass and my cock, Catherine held Lourdes' butt cheeks apart as I plowed my erection past Lourdes tight ring of resistance on my way to the promised land.

Taking her anal virginity was one of the best things I did for myself that year.

Lourdes liked it too.

Now out at the pool that Saturday, the reason Lourdes was so happy is because she got to hang around with the big shots in the company.

Lourdes thought she was moving up the food chain to lord over Dorrie.

But I made it clear to Lourdes she was to take care of everyone.

Lourdes was only 19, and we had her keep her full bathing suit on, and had to pretty much stay in the cabana, but she sure liked being with us.

Catherine, Julie and Dana were also in sexy full bathing suits and the time we spent at the factory after we landed was to size and create a tiny suit tops and bottoms for Dorrie to wear.

I had trimmed and shaved Dorrie's pussy pretty well the night before and taking that into account the ladies got something together that showed off Dorrie's charms quite nicely.

Dorrie was topless at my direction. Those recently sewn bathing suit tops sat in a chair in the cabana that weekend.

Her tits were large and impressive. I had seen them at my 35th birthday at this very pool.

I had played with them the night before at The Montage. Sucked, kissed, caressed.

Her high beams were on high (nipples sticking out) and I made sure that Lourdes applied lots of sun screen to all of Dorrie's exposed skin, spraying it on but Dorrie rubbed her own front. Lourdes did Dorrie's back, butt and legs.

It might not have been 100 degrees but the sun was still bright and capable of burning bare skin pretty quickly.

I had told Dorrie she was a slut the night before for surrendering her panties to me and I wanted the eyes of all the men and women around that pool to know it.

I wasn't sure if I wanted Dorrie's tits to be tanned or untanned in her upcoming photo shoot and so I had Dorrie walk around the pool a few times with Lourdes while we discussed the options.

Catherine knew what I wanted but she played along with me.

We weren't designing a new space ship.

Dorrie did not know that she was going to be in a photo shoot starting early the next morning.

Just then our company photographer Jennifer showed up.

Catherine and I had met her in Chicago and I convinced her to join the company.

She was just coming by on her way home after finishing a photo shoot.

Jennifer's perspective was one that we wanted and needed around the table.

There were a lot of eyes on the ladies in the cabana that afternoon.

Catherine loved Lourdes but tired quickly of her bossiness and sent both girls out to play in the pool.

She was banking on the fact that no one would mind watching Lourdes play in the water as long as she wasn't drinking.

With the children (so to speak) out of the cabana, we talked business; the bathing suit business.

****

Catherine and I took a late afternoon nap in the suite. We made love in the shower and she quickly got ready to go out with the girls.

Catherine took Julie, Dana, Kim and Jennifer to dinner that Saturday night and they went to a show.

They didn't tell which show it was but I found out later that night they went to two shows.

Before she left Catherine said to me "You're babysitting tonight Jack. Save some energy for me and don't have desert because I'll be bringing it back with me."

I kissed her and said "Have fun."

Catherine smiled and said "Don't stay up too late Jack."

Desert? I don't eat desert and Catherine knew that.

The thought quickly left my mind as my two charges came up from the pool.

Let the games begin.

Two hotties fighting over my cock.

I texted the security office of the hotel what I was doing and that I needed them not to bother the girls but to assign a female officer to be close to them in the event some guest decided to do something stupid. And that I would keep them posted as to when they were leaving the suite.

The response that came back was a "thumbs up."

****

The first thing I did with Dorrie and Lourdes was to send them both down to the gift shop to buy shaving cream, razors, lotion, lipstick, KY gel, toothbrushes and toothpaste, mouthwash, condoms and some tee shirts.

I sent them down still in their swimsuits, and pool robes, which got them a lot of male attention which was good for their egos.

They were told to hold hands because I wanted everyone to know they were lovers.

They both blushed at that comment and I said "Tonight you will do things for me you never dreamed of. And you will be lovers. Now kiss one another."

They pecked sort of awkwardly like teenagers and I said "No, tongue."

Neither one argued with me at this instruction.

They looked at each other and they smiled.

Dorrie became the aggressor as I thought she would.

Her hands went to Lourdes head and Dorrie pulled Lourdes in for a kiss.

I let them get at it, for more than a few minutes.

I don't mind saying I got hard watching them kiss for the first time; the tension had been building all afternoon at the pool.

Dorrie had been topless and was pretty much the center of attention from the moment she arrived at the pool.

Catherine had to caution Dorrie that she needed to keep her arms down so that everyone could see her topless.

Dorrie wasn't the only one topless at the pool but she certainly had the best body and was the prettiest girl flaunting her almost nude body.

Plus, Lourdes applied the sunscreen and I knew that Dorrie loved being touched.

So, with hard erect nipples were poking their bathing suit tops, I had them take off only their bathing suit bottoms and continue their kissing on the sofa.

In seconds they were past the kissing stage into rubbing each others' pussies.

They were even more worked up now, but, sadly, I separated them and handed them a two headed purple plastic dildo, a tube of lube and a couple of bath towels.

I said "Put the towels down on the sofa. You will fuck each other until you both come. Get at it."

I knew that they were both ready to come, but Dorrie moved first, taking the lube while Lourdes grabbed the dildo.

Dorrie freely coated her pussy, and for the first time I heard the squishy sound of Dorrie's already wet pussy as she played with herself, getting ready to be impaled.

At one point I pulled her hand away and she looked up at me in surprise.

I told her "Dorrie, I want you two fucking each other not getting yourself off with your fingers."

By now Lourdes has lubed her hairy pussy up too, and she was worked up at least as much as Dorrie.

I looked at the two of them and said "If I have to teach you how to fuck yourselves you don't deserve to come."

I reached for the dildo and Dorrie grabbed it and said to me with a smile "Master, please just give us a few minutes. Please sit back and enjoy the show. I know it will be much more interesting than that football game you have on."

With that she kissed me lightly and said "Patience please Master."

Dorrie and Lourdes got pretty close to each other sitting open legged.

The dildo lay between them on the towel.

Dorrie reached over and pulled Lourdes in for a long kiss, and then used both hands to play with Lourdes full firm breasts, pulling on her nipples through the bathing suit top as Lourdes groaned.

With her right hand, still kissing Lourdes, Dorrie picked up the dildo and started massaging Lourdes pussy with one end of the two headed purple monster.

As the teasing continued, Lourdes moved closer to the source of the pleasure and Dorrie slowly penetrated, oh so slowly, Lourdes lips with the dildo.

Lourdes spread her legs wider to accommodate the alien invasion and at the same time lifted her ass a bit so that the unit could go deeper.

Every inch of penetration generated groans of pleasure from Lourdes.

At one point she broke out in goose bumps.

When it was buried about a third of the way, Lourdes broke into a huge grin.

Dorrie lifted her ass up and inserted her purple mushroom head into her now sopping pussy.

Dorrie was so wet the unit went in without obstruction.

The two of them smiled at each other, knowing that their sought for pleasure wasn't too far off.

They kissed, each pushing the unit deeper into the other.

Those two hot pussies ate the twin headed purple monster and these two were face to face, clit to clit on the sofa.

Lourdes had some experience fucking because we had her using the strap on in Mexico.

But this was different, this was freestyle dildo fucking.

Dorrie appeared to me to not only know what she was doing but how to do it.

Within seconds of the dual mounting, Dorrie was leading the charge of the hot pussy cavalry to the rescue.

Dorrie leaned over, kissed Lourdes and said "Just enjoy the ride."

Dorrie turned to me and smiled, saying "You'll love this."

With that Dorrie took control. If I hadn't seen it for myself, I wouldn't have believed it. It was like that purple cock was a real cock and Dorrie started fucking Lourdes like she was a man.

It took maybe three minutes before they were both coming as a result of Dorrie's pumping and Lourdes matching each thrust.

It was quite a show for me and I had the bulge in my shorts to prove it

After I let them quickly wash their pussies with washcloths, I sent these two horny girls downstairs for what would be the first of several trips.

While they were gone I called the bell desk and spoke to the captain. I wanted to know when he was going off duty and he told me in a few minutes.

I hired him off the clock to do two errands for me, quickly and confidentially.

I gave him two lists. One that he could get from a nearby drug store and the other he was going to have to get a nearby adult store.

He returned in fifteen minutes with a bag from CVS; I reimbursed him plus a nice tip, and then I gave him $1000 and said "Buy the stuff on the second list, come right back, and keep the change. There should be at least a $100 left over for your trouble."

I made sure my iphones were charged up and set them in places where I could video the goings on that I had planned.

There were some interesting football games on so when Lourdes and Dorrie came back, I had them go put their new lipstick on, and drop their bathing suit tops, then sit on the sofa in the living room next to one another.

I opened a beer, and sat so I could watch the two of them and the game and I instructed them, "I want you two to kiss each other until your lipstick is all gone. Your bottoms stay on but other than that, anything goes."

If you ever seen two women in lust with each other get it on, you'll know what I witnessed.

It was fucking awesome, two young ladies, with near perfect bodies, topless, making out with one another.

Dorrie once again became the aggressive one, after seconds of kissing her hands were on Lourdes tits, maybe the first she had touched other than her own.

This being her first pair to fondle, Dorrie spent a lot of time touching and lifting Lourdes breasts and of course, could not resist tugging and pulling on Lourdes nipples.

Dorrie broke her kiss to share with Lourdes "I love your titties."

They smiled at one another and their mouths found each other again and their tongues were magical as they both groaned.

I have to say that they really liked kissing one another.

The football game was good but I also enjoyed being a spectator in this one on one semi nude wrestling match.

Then Dorrie bent her head to kiss and suckle.

Lourdes groaned and pulled Dorrie's head to her breast as Dorrie began nibbling on Lourdes nipples with her teeth.

I sensed that Lourdes would enjoy nipple clamps.

Dorrie returned to kissing Lourdes but her hands weren't idle.

Dorrie ran her hands down Lourdes back, under her thong and onto her butt cheek, rubbing it, squeezing it.

I knew where this was going; Dorrie wanted to her hands on Lourdes pussy.

But I let this play out.

In just a few seconds Dorrie was running her hand down the front of Lourdes thong, reaching to finger fuck the eighteen year old.

The purple two headed dildo was just an appetizer for the hot sexy girls.

Out at the pool, at my direction, Lourdes was rubbing sun block on all the other females in our group.

So Lourdes had been doing a lot of touching and was now aching to be touched.

Lucky Dorrie. Even luckier Lourdes.

But as things really started to heat up, with hands going into bathing suit bottoms, I called a halt to the proceedings.

****

I sent them into the bedroom with the door wide open so I could keep an eye on them, to change because we were going to the gym.

I wanted them in yoga pants, tee shirts, socks and gym shoes.

Lourdes and Dorrie were told to put their hair up in ponytails.

Neither one needed makeup but I had them put some garish whorish colored red lipstick on. We grabbed some water bottles and headed downstairs to the workout room.

Those two turned some heads once we got into the elevator and went downstairs.

Then yoga pants were black, tight and left nothing, I mean nothing to the imagination.

The tee shirts were cropped, displaying their bare bellies, but covering their large breasts.

Thank God Dana had bought them sports or jogging bras or they would have stopped traffic on The Strip.

Even with the bras these two had their melons bouncing a bit.

I got through my workout despite the distractions.

****

Back up in the suite, I got hard as a rock watching these two resume their make out session only this time hot sweaty bodies were involved.

Dorrie was the aggressor and very soon had Lourdes tee shirt and bra off.

Dorrie's hands wandered south and started to fondle Lourdes ass but I would only permit her hands to stay above the clothing (if you could call those yoga pants clothing, they were really another layer of skin).