An Interesting Evening in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked that Dorrie took control and that Lourdes was submissive.

That appeared to be something I might run with as the night unfolded.

We'd see.

I soon needed some relief.

This girl on girl stuff got me hard as a rock.

I put an end to the proceedings when I announced "Its bath time. Follow me."

They groaned as I pulled them away from each other and in my mind, I gave them each five swats on their bare asses.

I had Lourdes undress Dorrie and then Lourdes take off what little she had left on.

I asked Dorrie kiss Lourdes tummy as a preview of coming attractions.

Lourdes shivered and broke out in goose bumps.

I knew Lourdes wanted her pussy licked and Dorrie was just the slut to do it.

Then I had my "slut" Dorrie undress me while Lourdes took my clothes and hung them up in the closet.

I alternated kissing them as they got me naked.

Both of them were rubbing up against me, trying to feel my erection.

For my part, I was enjoying all the kissing, bending over giving me nice ass shots, and fondling tits and rubbing some very nice young firm female ass.

The girls were excited to see me excited as in the past it ended in orgasms for both of them.

I had each French kiss my cock and then kiss each other.

In the large round tub I sat between them directing the action.

I had them wash each other above the waist, and I allowed them to take extra time on each others' breasts.

I also allowed them time to kiss and fondle.

There was a lot of laughing, smiling and groaning as they played in front of me.

They got into it, I don't know if it was love or lust or loneliness but I sure enjoyed watching the two of them making out in the warm, soapy water.

I took extra special care washing their pussies.

Each in turn, I shampooed and conditioned their pubic hair.

I rubbed and scrubbed, and I know they got turned on, but I kept them simmering.

Lourdes was almost overheated.

Her clit was large and aroused and poking out of her pussy hair.

I did not tell them, and they did not know, that they would both be in a nude photo shoot starting early the next day and they would both be nude at the pool at 3pm.

At 4pm they would be shaved bare here in the suite and would return to the pool for the rest of the afternoon, working as waitresses serving non-alcoholic drinks and collecting tips to the crowd of hungry eyed men and women too.

The bathing done, I had them drain the water and shave their legs.

I checked for errant hairs below the waist and found a few as my horny hands and eyes explored every inch of their firm bodies.

Lourdes kept twisting her body so that I would rub her pussy.

I spanked her a few times and told her "Be patient."

They loved my touching and were soon begging for relief.

Finding a few hairs on each, I took care of business with a razor blade and some shaving cream.

By now I was rock hard again and I told the girls to give me a two tongue blowjob.

No hands.

They smiled at one another and went to town.

Having two women working on your erection at the same time belongs on the bucket list of every man.

Warm, wet, smooth.

Kisses, licks, nibbles.

Swirling tongues.

Absolute pleasure.

I let them do their thing for a few minutes and then I told Dorrie "Put your mouth on my cock and suck and swallow."

As for Lourdes I said "Make sure my balls and asshole are taken care of so there is a nice big load for Dorrie to drink."

Lourdes flashed a grin; she was no stranger to taking care of that part of my body.

It got a little cramped in the tub but Dorrie sat by my right side and peeled my cock off my belly and swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip causing me to groan.

I spread my legs wider and her right hand instinctively went to cradle my balls.

In an act of tenderness I pulled Dorrie's hair back and said "Honey, my balls are Lourdes job tonight. Put your hands behind your back and just please me with your mouth. Use only your mouth."

Dorrie responded and her mouth never left my cock.

Her tongue, lips, teeth and warm mouth worked their magic.

It was clear she had given her husband a lot of blow jobs.

Lourdes snaked on her belly and using her hands lifted my thighs up to improve her access to her responsibilities.

Her tongue circled my already tight sack and she was able to get her tongue to my starfish which she knew I loved.

So as Dorrie played the skin flute (and I had no idea how talented a musician she was until now) while Lourdes slowly took one on my balls into her mouth.

This was a new sensation for me and it was one I enjoyed so much that I reached over Dorrie and patted Lourdes head in appreciation.

I groaned out, "Don't stop."

Lourdes got the message and alternated taking my balls into her mouth for their own little hot wet massage.

Lourdes had only been with a few men so I wasn't sure where she learned this technique but it was one I wanted Catherine to learn.

Now, because she was pleasuring me and was recognized for the amazing job she was doing Lourdes thought she could get away with slipping her right hand up and probe my starfish with one of her small fingers to massage my prostrate.

I didn't stop her but made a mental note to punish her later.

I knew they both wanted nothing more than to please me and while I was glad they were pushing boundaries I also wanted them to know there were consequences for breaking my rules.

Just then there was a knock on the door and reluctantly I had Lourdes go answer it.

But I said, in no uncertain terms "You have the gentlemen come in and put it on the table. You do not look inside the bag. You give him the $100 bill on the table and he can see himself out. You come back here, pronto. Compendre?"

I got a smile and a nod when Lourdes left the tub and I listened carefully to make sure she followed my instructions.

As walked back into the bathroom I held Dorrie's head down on my cock as was I coming, hard, deep, into her throat.

God bless Dorrie, she took it all and only gagged a bit.

She'd be learning more tips and techniques later tonight.

Lourdes got the leftovers. She liked her little cleanup task. And I liked her tongue and mouth on my erection, coaxing the little bit of white protein I had out of my shrinking cock and swallowing the last of my jizz.

I watched them dry themselves and brush their teeth and then come out to the living room.

****

I knew both Dorrie and Lourdes were hungry for dinner but I had a competition for them to complete first.

I was dressed in a tee shirt and shorts and I had them nude.

I reached into the brown bag from the adult store and brought out two 7 inch dildos.

These were the kind you rode, they stood up on a base and you had to fuck them to come.

The length was a good size but these were a bit larger in diameter, for increased pleasure.

I had Dorrie grab a blanket out of the closet and at my instruction she spread it out on the living room floor.

I handed both girls a dildo and a bottle of KY gel and said, "You have one minute to prepare and then the game begins. First one to come on their dildo without touching their pussy with their hands wins $200 and a special prize which I will tell you about after dinner. The loser gets punished."

Dorrie was clearly more worked up and hungry to come then Lourdes.

I also think she was far more experienced in using a dildo.

Within just a few seconds Dorrie was fucking her fake cock, taking it all the way down to the base.

She wasn't doing it for the money.

Dorrie wanted, no needed, to cum.

Dorrie had a wet pussy and she groaned as she slipped onto the pleasure stick.

She used one hand to balance herself as she rode the unit, while her other hand pulled on her erect nipples.

After maybe a minute of this she started pausing to rub her now erect love button on each down stroke.

I could smell her arousal.

About thirty seconds after that, her clit fully erect and begging for more attention, Dorrie bent over, her face literally on the blanket, the fake dick still fully in her, and just rubbed her clit on the base of the unit until she came.

Dorrie had a nice ass but to see it move like that was, invigorating.

How did I know she came?

She gushed.

She moaned.

She shook.

Then she reached underneath herself and pulled the toy out of her still quivering and swollen pussy, collapsing on the blanket.

I declared Dorrie the winner and I had a very sexually frustrated Lourdes, still very much wanting to come, and still riding her seven inch plastic phallus, dismount and give Dorrie a quick massage of her shoulders, back, butt, and legs using some lotion.

As something of a consolation prize I said to Lourdes "If you win the next competition I'll massage you."

She smiled but I knew she wanted me to let her come.

No way Jose.

In the bathroom I personally supervised them washing and drying their pussies.

Taking a clean towel, I dried each pussy very slowly and erotically and I cautioned Lourdes about not coming without permission.

What did I want to send downstairs for dinner?

Two sluts on full display.

But before I allowed them to put on get dressed (a term I use here lightly) I had each of the rub their kitty so they were wet enough to insert two well lubricated Ben Wa balls into their pussies.

I had to monitor this carefully because I knew Lourdes would rub herself to orgasm if I didn't keep an eye on her.

There was more.

With the three of us standing on the blanket, I had Dorrie pick from three choices the butt plug that Lourdes would receive for her punishment for losing the first dildo competition.

Dorrie picked the smallest one, which I was fine with.

Then Dorrie, in front of Lourdes, had to determine how much lube would be used on the plug.

Wide eyed, Lourdes watched as Dorrie very sparingly coated the anal rocket with Astroglide.

I had Lourdes get on all fours on the blanket and I directed a wide eyed Dorrie spread Lourdes cheeks.

The earthy aroma of shit wafted up and Dorrie crinkled her nose in response.

"Sometimes sex is smelly" I advised her.

I dripped some lube down Lourdes crack and said to Lourdes, "Spread your cheeks."

One thing I liked about Lourdes is she followed instructions, most of the time anyway.

Given her age I was surprised she wasn't more rebellious.

Dripping more lube, I told Dorrie "It's your turn. Be gentle and rub it all around and into Lourdes hole. Make her feel good."

Dorrie was a little more reserved than I thought she would be, but Lourdes enjoyed the attention her friend was giving her.

After watching her reluctance, I encouraged her to be a bit more aggressive.

She seemed quite fascinated with Lourdes asshole.

I coached Dorrie how to get two of her tiny fingers pumping and spreading that rosebud wider and Lourdes began bucking and pushing back.

With the humping I knew Lourdes was ready for the man made probe.

I kissed Dorrie a quick thank you and she smiled back at me, pleased to be on the inside of what was going on.

Or, maybe, just happy she wasn't getting this monster up her ass.

Then, I pushed what must have surely felt like a SpaceX rocket slowly into Lourdes tight rear opening.

Lourdes grabbed her cheeks to pull them further apart.

Lourdes groaned and quickly dropped her head to the blanket in full submission and acceptance.

Lourdes surprised Dorrie by pushing back to quickly accept the plug.

It was kind of cute watching Lourdes start to fuck the intruder and I cautioned her about not touching her pussy.

I was kind and considerate but I made sure that plastic butt plug went all the way in to the base.

They were both hungry and it was time to eat.

At my instruction the two put on white yoga pants that were so tight it appeared that the cloth had been painted on their nude bodies.

No panties.

From the back it looked like their assholes were eating the fabric.

From the front it appeared as if their pussies were sucking into their vaginas the thin see through material.

Those pants were so tight I thought for sure the Las Vegas Police Department would pick them up for soliciting.

You could see their dark bushes right through the fabric.

Their engorged lips were evident.

Oh well.

Camel toe.

I guess I had Dana to thank for that.

Or maybe it was Julie.

I also said "no bras."

I picked out tight tee shirts that did not cover their ass or their pussies.

Off they went to dinner with instructions not to touch themselves; behave, tip well, no drinking and to be back in an hour.

****

You might be thinking, what the fuck dude, two hot chicks, your wife gave you permission to fuck two consenting female adults in her absence.

You can just pound them until she comes back.

Hold on partner, I had all night and I was tired.

I'd worked all week, long hours, fucked Dorrie half the night Friday, was doing business in Las Vegas all Saturday afternoon and I was beat.

This was really the first opportunity I had all week to be alone.

So I savored it and watched the football games.

I had a plan and those two girls were going to work hard until I put them to bed.

They were going to entertain me.

They were going to work for me.

They were going to work for their orgasms.

They were going to please me in every way possible.

****

I had room service in the suite while they were downstairs.

When they returned it was round two.

I had them take off their tee shirts but keep the yoga pants on, which meant the Ben Wa balls were still doing their magic.

And that plug remained in Lourdes ass.

I had them lie on the blanket and make out while I watched the end of the first game of my doubleheader.

Hands above the waist, please.

No love bites.

No tittie twisters.

Alabama won.

I could smell Dorrie's and Lourdes' arousal and things continued to heat up.

Both were keen to come but I was going to hold off on that.

After they both got hot and bothered, I gave each a tube of lipstick and a 12 inch clear plastic dildo of average circumference.

"You both need to improve your deep throat ability. Your goal is to take this plastic cock as far down your throat as possible. The one who takes it the deepest wins $500 and the loser gets punished. Put your lipstick on and paint those cocks red. You have three minutes to warm up and then two minutes for the contest."

Dorrie may have sucked one cock many times (her soon to be ex husband).

But Lourdes had sucked more cocks.

In this case, in this competition, variety mattered.

Lourdes was able to take a cock down 7 inches and Dorrie took it just under six.

Both needed improvement.

In deep throating.

I gave Lourdes the money and then had her pick out a set of nipple clamps that Dorrie would wear for a bit.

The clamps were not the alligator style; they were smooth, covered in hard plastic.

But they were going to pinch.

Dorrie looked nervous and I said to her "You can earn the chance to get them off in a just a few minutes if you do what I say."

Then I told her "Prepare your nipples for the clamps. Play with your titties and wet your nipples. Pull on your nipples and make them really stand out for me."

I had Lourdes come up behind Dorrie to hug her. Lourdes put her hands around Dorrie's waist, rubbing her belly and kissing Dorrie's neck while Lourdes own hard nipples and big breasts rubbed up against Dorrie's bare back.

I asked Dorrie to offer her titties to me with her hands and I clamped them both quickly and then kissed her, deeply, to have her kiss through the temporary pain.

On a dare I told the two of them to walk to the end of the hallway in the hotel as they were, topless in their see through yoga pants.

If they did this all the way without running, I would give them each $100.

What I didn't tell them was that their little stroll would make the video highlights reel for the security team.

****

When they returned they were all smiles.

I had them strip off.

The plug was still at home in Lourdes ass and the clamps stayed on Dorrie's nipples.

I asked them to please put lipstick back on, and I handed them their clear 12 inch dildo.

This time I said "I expect for you both to each be able to take this ten inches into your throat. If you do, you will each earn $500 and it will be the easiest money you ever made. And if you do this, the plug comes out and the clamps come off. If you don't both do this, you'll both have clamps, you'll both have butt plugs and you won't get desert."

Fear is a very big motivator.

Then I added "Let's use this as a learning opportunity. Where do you go when you need information?"

They looked a little lost. So I decided to help them out.

I moved my hands in a sweeping motion at the table in the living room that had two iPads on it.

I opened another beer as the second football game got interesting.

At one point they wanted to go into the bedroom but I said no, whatever they wanted to try they could do it in front of me. I didn't want them playing with themselves or each other.

They got pretty frustrated so I said to them, "If I help you, you don't get any money if you succeed at this task. Okay?"

I knew that the butt plug frightened Dorrie and Lourdes was fearful of the alligator clamps.

Using one of the iPads I quickly found more than a few videos of ladies lying on their back with their head bent over the side of a bed while the male partner stuck his cock down her throat.

One of these was of the girl next door taking her boyfriends (or maybe her husband's) cock down her throat and you could see her throat bulge up and down as he thrust in and out.

"See how she is taking him?"

They both nodded eyes wide at the sight.

"Get on the sofa here and start practicing."

It took Dorrie less than a minute to understand that lying on your back like this, with your head bent, almost entirely eliminates the gag reflex.

Watching her take that clear plastic dildo down her throat got me hard, I wondered how my cock would feel as it made its way deep into her oral opening.

But this was a team effort and Lourdes wasn't quite getting it.

It took Lourdes about half an hour to get the hang of it.

I celebrated their passing the first part of the competition by having them both lay with their heads back over the sofa and I practiced sticking my cock down their throats.

I didn't come but they sure got a workout practicing on me.

****

They both liked the taste of my man meat.

But it was time for them to compete again against each other.

The next dildos I gave them were larger ones, about 12 inches, to be stuck on a wall and Lourdes and Dorrie were to use them to be fuck themselves.

I took the nipple clamps off of Dorrie and removed the butt plug from Lourdes.

I told them they could coat their unit with as much lube as they wanted.

They were to fuck themselves doggy style until they came.

Winner gets $100, loser gets punished.

As they were just starting to impale themselves, there was a knock on the door.

It was Kelly, the cute red haired server from the cocktail lounge and the adult pool. With a big smile and a friendly "hello" she wheeled in the cart with some champagne, beer and wine.

People who work at hotels have usually seen it all and so the sight of two nude women fucking themselves with dildos in the middle of the living room of a hotel suite did not faze her at all.

This was Las Vegas after all.

I didn't make introductions; Dorrie and Lourdes were keeping their heads down and out of sight of Kelly, hoping she wouldn't recognize them.