An Interesting Evening in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly just smiled.

She did ask me "Jack, are you babysitting tonight? I saw Catherine leave about two hours ago with some lady friends."

I smiled and replied that I was, in fact, babysitting and she said "Maybe you can babysit me sometime?"

I just smiled and tipped her with a $100 bill for her and gave a thirty percent tip on the bill.

I didn't have to say "Keep this quiet" because I knew she would.

As soon as the door closed the humping contest began.

****

My goal was to see how far these two could go with things but notice except for the blowjob, I didn't come.

This whole babysitting task that Catherine gave me was a bit unsettling, disconcerting.

Was this a test?

Anyway, they both came on the large dildos and I knew they really wanted to fuck but for some reason I didn't.

So, I sent them into the bathroom each with an enema kit.

They both knew what it was and both knew what to do.

When they got out of the tub they dried each other off I reached into the brown bag and got out two not so small butt plugs and two tubes of lube.

"You both know where this goes. Help each other out."

For the next few minutes they stalled around until finally I got each on all fours, had them lube their rosebuds, I lubed up the plugs and pushed them in, gently as I could.

Lourdes was an old pro at something up her ass but this was new territory for Dorrie.

I had both girls walk around a bit to get comfortable (a relative term) with a plastic stick up their bowels.

When they were okay with walking around, I had them put on their pool robes, with nothing on underneath, put on some sandals and I sent them downstairs to get us desert.

They returned with some Ben and Jerry's and some chocolate syrup.

I could see they were both worked up.

I was ready to send them to bed.

They enjoyed the ice cream.

The last thing I pulled out of the brown sack that night was a new strapless strap on from a company based in Phoenix called InJoyUs.

These were two relatively bright girls so I gave them the box, took them to the bedroom, kissed each of them goodnight and told them (surprise!) that they would be up at 6am for hair and makeup for a photo shoot that started at 8:30am.

"Enjoy the toy and lights out in one hour."

****

I'll finish this story later when I recap Sunday around the pool and Sunday night back in Beverly Hills at The Montage.