An Interesting Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good, she was sure she was going to moan again, so she closed her eyes allowing the sensations to take over, but bit her lip to stop herself groaning with pleasure - so not to give him full control...not yet.

Suddenly his hands disappeared and her eyes shot open. She saw him starting at her, a sly smile on his face. Hmmm. He knew she was struggling there...maybe he was already in control and she didn't want to admit it yet?! The corners of her lips twitched up slightly...

"Oh sir, I think I've learnt a lot there."

"So have I," he responded quickly, not being able to stop himself grinning down at her. He coughed slightly and managed to bring a more serious look back to his face. "Now then Jane, are we ready for another questions?"

"Oh yes sir, I'm very ready".

*

I bet you are, David thought to himself. Strike that, I can SEE you are. He noticed that she was still wearing the blouse - not such a bad idea really, just incase we DO get disturbed - but it was wide open, and her heaving breasts encased in that bra were in full view. He suddenly noticed beneath the school tie that ran down between her breasts, that the bra was a front opening bra. Oh how perfect...

"Good girl. Now then, we've addressed the breasts...yes Jane, that's their proper names...but we've missed a key part of them. Which part is the most sensitive part of the breast Jane?"

"N...nip...nipples" she mumbled softly. She could act 'shy' very well when she wanted!

"Well done. Now then, I'll need your help again."

"But sir," he wasn't expecting her to say anything more...

"Yes?"

"You have nipples too don't you?"

Sneaky...he liked it. "Why yes, I do. And your point is?"

"Well I've always wondered what the difference between male and female nipples are, Sir. I was wondering if you could help me?"

Oooo. He hadn't expected this, but this would be very pleasant.

*

"Very well," he replied, "but since this is your project, you need to do the work"

She pushed herself off the desk, landing gently but knowing full well that the movement will have made her breasts bounce ever so slightly. She moved close to Mr Carter, and felt herself become intoxicated with his musky smell. Images of that kiss not so long ago came flooding back and it was all she could do not to grab him and kiss him again. No, play along, it'll be worth it.

She moved close enough that her breasts almost touched him and starting at the top she started to undo his shirt buttons, one at a time. She kept her eyes glued to his, staring deep into him, and without breaking the gaze managed to undo each button, without allowing her fingers to touch him - through his shirt or directly onto the skin.

"Good," he praised, his low voice barely betraying how turned on he probably was. "Now open the shirt for a proper look."

She gently took hold of each side of the shirt, and slowly opened it up to reveal his bare chest and stomach, and his rather hard little nipples.

"Sir, you said I should 'do' as well as look?"

She saw him take a deep breath as if to steel himself. "Very well" he replied.

She needed no further confirmation. She placed both hands on his stomach and very slowly stroked upwards to his chest and towards his nipples. As she got close, she removed her hands and used just the tip of each forefinger to touch ever so gently each nipple. She made each movement seem exploratory, as if she'd never seen men's nipples before, let along felt them. Of course, she had, but she had to admit that these were the best she'd ever seen. Hell, Mr Carter was the best man she'd ever seen, full stop.

Now, using her finger and thumb, she gently squeezed and rubbed them. She looked up and noticed it was Mr Carter's turn to shut his eyes. He was obviously enjoying this...

"Sir?" she asked, not stopping what she was doing with her fingers.

"Mmm??" he managed to respond.

"Can I see what they taste like?"

*

David couldn't believe the feelings going through him. Yes, he knew women could feel incredible pleasure through their nipples, but he's never thought of it of himself. Yes women in the past had touched his nipples before, but never like this. He couldn't explain the difference, but there was definitely a difference...

"Can I see what they taste like?"

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. She knew the effect she was having on him, god damn it, he could see it in her eyes and smile.

"Yes," he managed to breathe out. Almost instantly her fingers vanished from one nipple, and while the other nipple continued to be caressed and tweaked, he felt her wet hot tongue slide delicately over the exposed one. It was his turn to let out an involuntary moan. On hearing the moan, she clasped her ruby red lips tightly around his nipple and sucked, all the while her other hand working wonders on his other nipple. Suddenly, he felt her tongue join her tightly sucking lips and felt is swirl all around the little bud. He moaned again. This time though, she stopped. Before he had a chance to return to his commanding persona and take the opportunity to tell her off for stopping, she completely reversed the process.

He let himself go with the feelings she was giving him. But he soon came to his senses when he realised what he was missing out on. It was his go.

"Stop" he commanded.

*

Hearing him command her to stop sent a little shiver down her spine. She resisted from answering back Yes sir, anything you want sir, I'm yours to control sir, and stood there in front of him licking her lips subtly waiting for his next order.

She didn't have to wait long.

"Back on the desk!" he ordered as he reached down to start doing his shirt back up again.

She pulled herself back up into the desk and rested her hands on her legs, waiting.

The time he took to do up his shirt obviously gave him time to compose himself. He looked up at her.

"Now then, you've seen a male set of nipples. Has that helped?"

"Oh yes sir," she replied seductively, "it very much did Sir!"

"Good. Now, we're looking at science here, and therefore for it to be a fair comparison, we're now going to need to look at a female set of nipples. Undo your bra. Now. " As an afterthought he commanded "Keep the tie."

Another forceful command. Oooo this must be a sign of him getting increasingly horny. Trying to look all demure, she replied "Yes sir, sorry sir, I'll do that straight away sir."

She reached down and undid the bra, allowing her breasts to be released from their confines. She tucked the bra down under her arms on both sides, made sure her school tie fell directly between each breast, and looked up at Mr Carter.

"Is this ok sir?" she asked looking shyly up at him.

"Very..." he growled roughly... "let's have a look then. I need a good close inspection." He reached forwards and cupped each breast once again in each hand. "Mmmmm this gives a better inspection of your breasts - these are very good examples of a fine pair of woman's breasts you know."

"Thank you sir," she replied softly, blushing ever so slightly.

"Hmmmm..." he murmured as he squeezed her breasts ever so slightly. "Now let's take a look at these nipples of yours..."

She felt both his palms go to the one breast and held it firmly, the nipple protruding between his hands. He nodded thoughtfully, and repeated the process on the other breast. To her disappointment he let go.

"Very nice. Very erect I see. Tell me Jane, why does a nipple get erect like this?"

For the first time that day, she felt herself blush for real. He was going to push her into saying things out loud that she was more than happy to dream about, fantasise about, and even do, but she'd never said them out loud. She suddenly realised that this turned her on even more...

*

She looked away from him, and he suddenly realised she was blushing, properly blushing this time. Ah, a true sign that she was really only 18, even though her actions and intentions so far had given the impression of a much more mature woman. He wondered for the second time whether she really was still a virgin...

"Its...its...when I get horny...I mean, when a person gets horny...s...sir." She looked up at him and although she was still blushing, he could still see the desire in her eyes. Yes, even now she was still happy for this to all go ahead.

"Good girl, very good girl." He reached over and wrapped his hands under each breast, moving them upwards as if he was inspecting each nipple again. To his surprise, her already excited pink nipples looked even more erect than before. "And I see, young lady, that answering awkward questions makes you even more horny!"

*

She looked up at him in surprise. Was she that easy to read?! Wow, for a man to be able to read her reactions so perfectly...it was like a dream come true.

She opened her mouth to say something, but he simply said "Shhh, lean back".

She moved her arms behind her, and leant back as instructed. He gave a gentle squeeze of each breast and moved the thumb of each hand over her hard little nipples, rotating gently. She felt what seemed like lightning bolts flying from her nipples down through her body, down to where she was already oh so wet. She moaned, not caring that he noticed how much she was enjoying it. As soon as the moan left her lips, he replaces one of his thumbs with his hot wet eager mouth. Within seconds she could feel his lips, tongue, and even his teeth gently nipping, all working their magic on her incredibly sensitive nipple. Seconds later, his mouth vanished and replaced his thumb on the other side. Meanwhile his thumb returned and massaged the saliva that was left on her breast all around her nipple.

Before she could take in all the amazing sensations, he suddenly stopped, and moved away from her. Groaning in frustration, she sat up.

"Now now," he reprimanded. "Remember, we've still got a lot of work to do on this project."

*

He was fully in control now. The fact that he was able to drag himself from those gorgeous nubs and her disappointed reaction after he stopped, proved it. Besides, he was having too much fun not to keep control and play this scenario out.

"Do your bra back up Jane, we wouldn't want everyone getting an eye full now would we." As much as he really didn't want those breasts hidden away from view, he thought it was better to play is safe than sorry. He watched as she captured her voluptuous breasts inside that pretty bra, and of her own decision, pull her blouse closed and started to do it up - not completely, but enough so it wouldn't look too suspicious. Good plan, David thought to himself.

"Now then, I think we've covered the whole nipple debate, yes?"

"Yes sir," she replied. He had the distinct feeling that she would have very much preferred that the whole project was nipple related, but hey, she'd soon discover that there were better things to come.

"Good. Now then, we need to discuss the primary reproductive organs. We've only really looked at the secondary ones so far, so it won't help you when it comes to exam time will it? So, let's start with the male organs shall we? Now Jane, tell me honestly, have you ever seen the male sexual organs up close?"

"Um...no sir, I really haven't. Not in real life anyway."

"Real life? What do you mean young lady?"

"I've um...seen them in films...and pictures...but never in real life."

This was his cue to find out what he really wanted to know. "Are you trying to tell me Jane, that not only are you a virgin, but you've watched porn??" He forced a disappointed look onto his face.

"Y...yes sir. I have watched porn sir. Does that make me a bad girl?"

"Well, yes, it does a little. What would your father say if he found out?! Dear me, we'll have to address this issue in detention later won't we."

"Yes sir...sorry sir."

"No matter. However, young lady, you didn't answer my other question. Are you a virgin?"

She blushed again, a proper blush. And straight away he knew the answer.

*

"Y...yes sir, I'm a vir...virgin sir. Is that ok sir? It won't give me less marks in this project will it?"

Well, that's it, he knew now, nothing else to be done, what will be will be. However, with the way things had been going, she was beginning to doubt that he would suddenly change the way he'd been acting. Only one way to find out. Continue!

"No Jane, in fact it might well give you extra marks. We shall see shall we?"

He smiled down at her and she smiled back, just as he adjusted back to his 'business' persona.

"Now then, where were we? Oh yes, the male reproductive organs..." He reached down, undid his pants and lowered them and his underwear to the floor. She couldn't help but gasp as she saw his full manhood standing proud in front of him. Not only was he very hard, but it was also bigger than she expected.

He reached down and pointed at himself. "Jane, tell Mr Carter what this is called please?"

Play acting the innocent again, she responded "I...I'm not sure sir...I don't know the proper name sir...I just know what the girls call it sir..."

"Well, tell me what they call one of these then! Don't try my patience girl."

"Sorry sir, it's...it's a c...cock sir. A cock."

*

Hearing the word pass through those ruby lips of hers was heavenly. The more naughty words the better he thought to himself.

"Good girl, now I think you should touch it. Have you ever touched a cock before Jane?"

"N...no sir, never," she replied as she lowered herself back off the desk and stepped forward. She slowly reached out and wrapped one slender hand around his shaft. He made every effort to keep control as she squeezed ever so gently. She reached out with her other hand and wrapped that too around his length. Then slowly she slid her hands up and down, watching intently as the head of his cock protruded and became more engorged the more she did it. Suddenly she dropped to her knees and rubbed the tip of her tongue against the tip of his cock, licking his precum into her mouth. He couldn't take any more.

"Stop!!" he commanded. Immediately she dropped her hands to her side and stood up.

"S...sorry sir, did I do something wrong?"

"No girl, not at all," he gasped as his control started to return. "You're just jumping ahead in our project plan. We've missed out a whole section," he said as he pulled up his pants to cover himself up.

*

"Oh?" she replied. That had been wonderful. A real cock felt so different to her dildos. For a start it was warm...no, almost hot to the touch. Plus it was smooth, and the outer skin was so soft. Oh and she never expected it to feel so hard and resilient... And he tasted so good...yes, she was right, real cocks were already much better than toys!

"Yes, get back on the desk," he commended. She could sense the level of his arousal in his voice and it caused the shiver to return to her spine. She did as instructed.

"Now, the female reproductive organs. I obviously have nothing to show you here, so you're going to have to help again."

"But sir, I won't be able to see anything myself..."

"Obviously not, silly girl, but you'll be able to feel it..." he replied with a wink.

Her heart skipped a beat. She had been dying for this, and now here he was about to touch her most private area.

"Now then," he commanded, "lean back a little".

She did as commanded. He stepped forward and placed both hands on her knees. Ever so slowly he stroked his hands between her knees and gently opened her legs out wide. He then stroked his hands upwards over the top of her thighs to the top of her stockings, took hold of the bottom of her skirt, and pushed it upwards.

She could feel her legs quivering ever so slightly with the excitement of his touch. She bit her lip, waiting...

He slid his hands up her inner thighs until he was no more than an inch from her groin. "These lovely...and a little damp...panties of yours are going to have to go my dear. I can't teach you what I need to teach with these in the way. I'll have to take them off."

He ran his hands over the outer skin of her thighs, found the edge of her panties, and gently tugged them down. As he pulled them she rose herself off the desk ever so slightly to help him. As soon as the material left her she felt the cool air of the office washing over her. It felt delicious.

She watched him slide the panties off her legs, and put them in his pocket. He moved back towards her and nudged her legs open again with his hands.

"That's better, I need to be able to see what I'm doing don't I? Well? Answer me girl."

"Y...yes sir. Sorry sir."

"That's better. Remember your manners. Now then. First of all, what are these?"

*

As he pulled the panties off her, he resisted taking too close a look at her. Take them off first, he thought to himself, get the job done, then reap your own reward! He put her panties into his pocket and returned to open her legs wide again. He could smell her. She smelt so wonderful. Faintly musky and that underlying smell of a woman incredibly turned on. He drank in her smell as he opened her legs wide so he could see his prize.

"That's better. Remember your manners. Now then. First of all, what are these?" he asked as with his forefinger from each hand he gently stroked the length of each of her swollen, pink and very smooth outer lips. He hardly touched her, but he could see her clench slightly with the thrill of his touch. He looked up at her face and realised that she was having trouble concentrating. Oh he could play on this. They always said that the reward system in education was better than punishment, and although completely unorthodox, he could see it would work here.

"Jane, you haven't answered the question," he reprimanded as he moved his hands away.

"So...sorry sir, it's just really hard to concentrate. N...no one's ever t...touched me there before...well...except for me sir," she said, blushing.

God, she was gorgeous when she blushed. And she just admitted to him that she masturbated. He felt the bulge in his pants grow ever so slightly as the thought of her running her own slender fingers over her own pussy... maybe one day he could convince her to put on a show for him...but back to business.

"Oh, play with yourself do you young lady?" he asked her with a touch of accusation in his voice.

"Y...yes Mr Carter, sir...is that ok?"

*

She knew that giving him the image of her masturbating would heighten his arousal. She mentally chalked one up on the score board for herself. Yes, he may have surprised her with a few of the things he'd done so far, but she could still read him like a book.

Suppressing a smile she asked "Y...yes Mr Carter, sir...is that ok?"

"Yes Jane, it's ok. Although I am a bit concerned whether or not you're doing it correctly. We haven't time to discuss that now, but I think you might have to come for a private lesson one day just to make sure you're doing it right."

Yes! Spot on. "Yes sir, if you think that'll help sir." She replied quietly.

"Oh I do. You have a lot to learn young lady. Now then, I see that you quite enjoyed me touching you just now, yes?"

"Yes sir, it felt very nice sir."

"Well I will not be touching there again until you answer my question. No question, no pleasure for you my girl. It wouldn't be fair otherwise now would it?"

"No sir, I suppose not."

She knew the medical name, but she knew he wouldn't want to hear that. So she decided once again to use the slang word most people used. "They're my lips sir."

"Very good. Obviously not the same as these lips," he said, reaching out to gently run his finger over her red lips, "but yes, these are your wonderful smooth lips"