An Interesting Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that he returned his hands to her inner thighs, again moving slowly upwards so as to drag out the anticipation, and finally used the thumb in each hand to slowly stroke up and down her engorged pussy lips, being careful not to slip inside.

She rolled her head back. It was one of her favourite teasing things to do when she was playing with herself. She loved the feel of her lips being stroked, teasing her hidden pussy about the delights that would come. She suddenly realised that his thumbs were travelling all the way from the top of her mound, where she had a small gathering of short curls, all the way down almost to her ass - she believed he would have gone further if she wasn't say on this desk. Oh but it felt so wonderful.

*

As he ran his thumbs up and down her, he noticed that as the lips moved, her excitement started to leak ever so slightly through the swollen flesh. The damp panties had already indicated how turned on she was, but seeing it himself was incredible. Oh she was very ready for him. Suddenly he moved his hands away from her, stroking down her inner thighs as he moved away.

"See, now wasn't it worth concentrating and getting that question right?"

"Oh yes sir, it was..." she breathed huskily.

"Now, I have noticed that you seem to be getting quite wet. Do you know why women get wet like this?" he asked, leaning his arms casually on her knees, gazing down at her pussy lips, pretending to inspect them, really resisting the temptation to lean down and lick them.

"Yes sir..." He could tell she was truly a bit uncomfortable answering this question, but he hoped she wouldn't disappoint. "It's when a woman gets all hot and horny because they want to fuck a man."

He looked up at her, a little surprised. He loved hearing women swear when they were turned on. "Yes, that's correct, and judging from what I can see Jane..." he started saying as he reached forward and ran one finger along the crevice between her engorged lips, allowing her juices to flow slightly onto his finger. "...you are extremely hot, horny, and by the looks of it desperate for a man to fuck you. Am I right?"

*

"Yes sir, you are sooooo right." Her voice was barely more than a whisper - no longer intentionally. She had never felt so turned on in her life.

"I thought so," he responded. She watched slightly stunned as he raised his finger covered in her juices and licked it. "Mmmm, very sweet" he told her. She was transfixed, watching him taste her on his finger. She couldn't think straight.

"Now then, next question. Where do all these wonderful juices of yours come from Jane?" She was increasingly impressed at the way he could switch back to sounding completely professional and business like each and every time. Right now he had both his hands on her knees, and was looking at her expectantly, a slight smile on his face.

"I don't know the real name sir...again, I just know what the other girls call it..."

"Then tell me. Don't hang about."

"Pussy sir. The juices are coming from deep in my pussy," she replied, setting him with a deep stare.

"Good girl, you are learning quickly now aren't you? Answer me!" he raised his voice ever so slightly with the last few words, sending a jolt of pleasure through her stomach.

"Y...yes sir!"

"Yes, yes you are" he growled softly as he quickly moved his hands up her inner thighs and using his forefingers, he gently pulled apart her pussy lips. Jane stifled a gasp as the cool air conditioned office once again made its presence known to her deepest most intimate area.

*

As he stretched her gently open, David marvelled at the effect of the sun streaming through the window and resting exactly where her gorgeous pussy was there for him to see. The sun glistened off her juices. He blew gently into her, and saw her pussy clench and twitch delightfully. Smiling, he manoeuvred his hands so only one of his hands was needed to hold her puffy lips open. He looked up at her face and caught her eye as he used his middle finger of his free hand to slowly and firmly insert it deep into her soaking pussy.

As he did so, she moaned and nearly lost her balance leaning on her arms.

"Lie down. Now." He commanded, leaving his finger, unmoving and deep inside her.

With a grateful smile she lay flat back onto the desk. He curved his finger up ever so slightly and slowly dragged it back out of her hot pussy, feeling her G spot as he passed it. She rose her hips in response, letting out a soft moan as he did so, followed by a frustrated groan as his finger left her.

He glanced up at the clock on the office wall. Damn it. Not long left before they both had to be elsewhere. There was no way they'd be able to finish this now. Thank god he'd decided to get this sexy beast into a private detention with him later. He decided that considering the state she'd gotten him in during today's lesson, it was time for payback. Yes, he'd leave her in a heightened state of arousal for the rest of the day. What a delicious thought. Oh, he'd reward her for it later, but that would have to wait.

He put his finger back to her entrance, and slowly swirled the finger tip around her pussy opening, teasing her. He could see her bucking towards him ever so slightly. She was obviously desperate to feel him inside her again. Well, one more time wouldn't hurt, he thought. This time he put two fingers together and forcefully slid them deep into her sopping wetness. She buckled slightly and moaned with desire. He could feel her tight pussy clenching ever so slightly around his fingers. Hooking the tips up, he again slowly drew out his fingers, rubbing her G spot as he went.

Her frustrated groan as he left the second time was even more intense. It was everything he could possibly do not to replace his fingers with his hard cock there and then, but he was enjoying seeing her so frustrated.

"Now then Jane, I think it's time for you to see what you taste like."

*

Right now, she didn't care. She didn't care what intimate questions he asked, she didn't care what he made her do. She was beyond caring. So when his soaking wet fingers approached her mouth, she sat up and hungrily licked them, sucking his fingers deep into her mouth, letting her tongue explore all around, savouring the taste of her own juices. Opening her eyes she looked at him. His eyes seemed almost glazed over, and she noticed his breathing had gone shallow and quick. She slowly, sucking all the time, drew his fingers out of her mouth, and licked her lips. "Mmmmmm" she murmured as she lay back against the cool hard desk.

She could see that it took a moment for his composure to return. Was he shocked that she so eagerly wanted to taste herself?

"Good girl," he managed to say. "Next question." He reached down and opened her pussy lips wide again. She did everything she possibly could not to moan at his touch, and struggled to concentrate on his question. "There is a small protruding nodule just above your soaking wet pussy. Tell me Jane, what is it called?"

Without hesitation, she replied "Clit, Mr Carter sir, it's my hard little clit."

"Excellent response Jane. Excellent."

To her complete surprise, instead of moving his fingers to her frustrated clit, he leant forwards and with the tip of his tongue, flicked it mercilessly. She let out a yelp of surprise which soon turned into an almost constant moan of pleasure...

*

He couldn't wait any longer. After tasting her earlier all he wanted to do was to bury his head between her legs. So when she responded so brazenly to his last question, he took his chance. Leaning forward he swiftly flicked her hard little clit, that was poking so erectly between her soft folds of skin, with his firm tongue. Her reaction was exquisite. He repeated the flick and she started to moan. If he wanted his little revenge plan to work, he had to be careful here. She was close to coming, he could tell. Saying that, he was close to bursting through his pants, so he couldn't blame her!

He took advantage of the situation and lowered his tongue as low as he could and slowly ran it from the lowest point of her he could reach, up over her soaking hot pussy, and up over her clit, swirling once around the protruding nub. Removing his tongue completely he glanced up to look at her. Her face was a beautiful flushed shade of red. One last thing...he dipped his head back down and stuck his tongue as deep as he could into her pussy, sucking at the same time, drinking her juices.

As abruptly as he could manage, he pulled away, leaving her frustrated pussy leaking and twitching with desire.

"Congratulations Jane. You have completed the majority of our little project. However, if you look at the clock you will notice that time has run away from us. "

He saw her turn her head to the wall that held the clock and heard her groan in frustration.

"However, I'm sure we'll have ample time later in detention to finish off," he continued, with a smile. She sat up a little trying to control her breathing. "...finish off this project I mean. Unfortunately for you though, you are also in line for some punishments in detention. What with your poorly completed assignment, forgetting your books, admitting to watching porn...well, you need to learn a lesson don't you?"

"Y...yes sir," she stuttered, her arousal obviously affecting her still.

*

Oh God, for a little longer ...why does time fly so quickly... just 10 minutes more was all she wanted. But she really had to attend her next lesson. The teacher was a complete dragon and she didn't appreciate lateness.

He leaned back towards her and places his hands on her hips. He gently pulled her right to the edge of the desk, and standing between her legs he leant towards her ear and whispered...

"I have a little piece of homework for you, that you must undertake between now and detention." She suddenly felt the flat of his thumb resting against her still highly aroused clit. As he continued to speak, he started moving his thumb ever so slowly in circles. "You will not touch yourself, or make yourself cum for the rest of the day. You will, however, be commando for the rest of the day, but you must NOT..." - on that word he pressed a little firmer onto her clit causing her to moan - "...let on to anyone else how horny you are and how desperately you want to feel my hard cock slip deep inside you. Understand?" he asked, as he removed his thumb.

God, she had been so close to orgasm. "Yes, I understand" she whispered back.

"Good." He smiled as he moved away. "Now make yourself decent."

She slid off the desk and adjusted herself so she looked presentable for the next class.

"I better go Sir," she said to him. "Thank you for helping me so thoroughly Sir," she whispered as she gave him a wink. "This afternoon will be difficult, but I'm sure I will be able to do it sir."

"Good girl," he replied as she picked up her bag and headed for the door. "Oh and Jane?"

"Yes?" she asked, turning back to face him.

"If it's any consolation, it'll be very difficult for me to wait that long too!" He grinned at her.

Grinning back she gave him another wink and replied..."Good!" Giggling slightly, she unlocked the door and started to leave the room.

"And don't you dare be late!" he called after her.

She glanced back in to the room just before the door shut behind her, and smirked.

*

As he watched the door shut behind her, David sighed deeply, feeling as if he'd been holding his breath for a long, long time. Smiling to himself he sat down on his large leather chair and pulled it close to the desk where that young 18 year old minx was moments ago spread wide open for him, and him alone. He suddenly noticed a wet patch on the desk in front of him, and grinned.

To be continued...