All Comments on 'An Interracial BBC Threesome'

by SexCapaids

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...BLACK MASTERY...!!!

...the white woman will never return to white honky meat once she's had the black stallion...there is NO comparison...BLACK RULES...it's all over for whitey...give your best white women to them...they will rule the world BLACK POWER with the white women as their sex slaves...YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO;))))))))))))...WHY WHY NOT ENJOY THE BIGGEST..THE BEST...once you go BLACK...you'll NEVER GO BACK...and why should you...let whitey pay the bills...while you're enjoying the fruits of a BLACK STALLION...!!!.LITERALLY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Somebody

Got their food stamps today. Remember in November!

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 16 years ago
Yea you go girl! Go get AIDS or be beaten when

you won't fuck his friends, or take it up the ass. And be told and put in your plave when you ask that black jackass horse to help with his 1/2 black and white kids he gave you! Ahhhh they are so cute!! But hey you go girl when you have one on each hip and one in your belly and he is out fucking some other whore. Oh but then you go girl back home to momma. And find out your family disowned you and that black jackass has left your dumb white ass in the projects while he sells drugs and fucks other whotes and gets shot. And then YOU go girl becasue you have arrived now having two or three or more 1/2 ass kwhite/black ids that niether the black or white race wants. You have gone girl and now yu are alone. But not for long you see once you have his 1/2 black kids. Every black jack ass horse will know you're a slut for black cock and they will line up to take his place. Meanwhile the white man will be gone and dating decent drug and AIDS free women while you live in the slums of smell of drugs and sex and are fucked up in a big city and your life over. But hey it's all worth it for that big black cock that when measured isn't any bigger than a white cock. Good fucking like and thanks for helping to try and destroy your own race and that of the white and black men who are trying to get along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love a big gaping hole, one if not the best story here.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Tasty pie for sure

I was wondering as I read if you would eat her pussy and swallow your and his cum together with her fluids, bet that was a nice taste for sure. I so want to suck my wife after someone else has fucked her. I also want to suck cock and be fucked also.

da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huge black man!!

With a 12 inch penis.

Whitey had a smaller cock and ate the cum.

Very traditional.

Not bad but it didn't make me masturbate myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVED IT!

I loved this story! More please.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story...but only 4 stars.. The sex event was ten stars..but then it got totally ruined at the end when the author had her fucking a bunch of guys without hubby present... I'm fine with wife sharing but do it correctly or not at all... husband should always be present..fucking behind his back without him there is cheating.. so this ends up wife loaning out.. not wife sharing...

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

So many angry readers who have nominated themselves as morality monitors. Relax dude these are fantasy stories, it is NOT your job to take the fun out out of these stories by talking about real disease possibilities. 5 stars to the author!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story. Hubby needs to be clipped and then wife can be enjoying black cock with preg risk thrill as well. Like my gal Babes used to do for me. 5 stars thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not only is this arousing, but this good prose. This is great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous