All Comments on 'An Invitation'

by LonDom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice

I loved it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like weaving a spell...

...the story was intricately laid out from beginning to end and thoroughly compelling. I loved the intro at the beginning because it spoke so well to how a real time first encounter event would NOT be what the writer chose to write about but perhaps the fantasy of a first time submissive's mind going wildly amuck with thoughts of all the potentiality this story eludes to in the extreme. The author is an excellent storyteller who captures the moment and brings each one deep into the soul as the play-by-play description continues to the end. Bravo! If the author is not published on paper for other works written then he should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So silly

Although I can appreciate an erotic story about D/s and especially bondage, I can't help myself to think that only a man - hmmm - not a man but a guy with very low self-esteem needs to humiliate and abuse a woman this way. This is absolutely nothing like human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice!

A very well written story with a strong theme and easy to follow narrative. Whoever wrote the "silly" comment needs to go back and read the introductory paragraph. Well Done LonDom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous