All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 01'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Great start. I really love your writing style. The storyline was consistent with each paragraph building off the previous one. Your spelling and grammar were flawless as well. The sex was smoking hot too. The only suggestion I have for the next chapter was to give some context to the characters bodies to help paint the picture in the mind's eye. You said that Mike's cock was massive but how big is that? The same goes for Julia's tits. 36D? 38DD? Saying all that, I really hope that chapter two is done and ready to be published. This story is too hot to have to wait weeks, months or longer to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So HOT ... this is a great story and there are so many naughty things she can do just to go further. Mike will hopefully explore her body soon and they will enjoy it so much :) Cannot wait until the next chapter !! Thanks.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 9 years ago
Excellent start

Such a great start to a story. I love the slow lead in and the descriptions. I really, really want Mike to fuck his mom's pussy too. It would not be as great if he didn't though I completely understand her not including it in the deal. It makes perfect sense. But it has to happen!

ap2techap2techabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Not going to repeat what the other commenters said. My only comment is I am eagerly waiting for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

Quite a few moms have concerns about sons attitude and behavior. Most ignore thinking it is a phase. The ones like Julia who offer a helping hand and a little show soon see remarkably positive results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My only complaint is the use of the name instead of a pronoun. Unless you have multiply characters he and she suffice.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
That was so hot

I loved your approach of starting at a certain part in the story then circling to beginning then turning back to where you started the story. Nice and a great way to grab the attention of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
**

Way overwritten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Although not many will like the long background it nevertheless was a good one.

KnightlyKnightlyabout 9 years ago
Great story

Poor grammar and spelling ruin many of what is otherwise a good story. You nailed it. Planning on reading subsequent chapters. Very good job...enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an excellent story by a gifted author

who's around 30. I agree with other fans, it's time for 18 year old Mike to go ahead and do what down deep he, like lots and lots of other boys, aches to do. Just shove his hard fat cock up to his balls up the ultimate, most exciting and desirable cunt in the whole fucking world, his own mother's cunt. Nothing can ever feel as comfy and cosy, as welcoming and loving, just so damn right to a boy's cock as the cunt he came out of. Then the kid pumps away like crazy, it's like he's trying to get his whole body back up where his mommy carried him for nine months! The boy ends by blowing his young balls and shooting his mom a huge load of his semen--the best gift any son can have for his beloved mother and the most appreciated gift any mom can receive from her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't resist could you

You just had to take the story anal with no warning. Poor lack of taste and consideration for your readers. You marked other stories as anal, why not this one. Cheap shot and bad taste. I moved on to another author. Good bye.

The old fart

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
UFB

Unfucking believable. Great start.

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
After she set that rule....

Mike should have gotten up, gotten dress, and told her, that is a great rule, He hopes she find her next boyfriend just as Ardent with the rules as he is.

He the should left her be and went back to his own life.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Nice start. 5 Stars

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 2 years ago

Excellent story, loved this momma_son serie!

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

LOVE the way she thinks...really enjoyed this, looking forward to next.

Five, and fave.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

THIS is not too long, nor does it have too much detail to it!! And, yeah, some mistakes that should be fixed (could have been caught with good proofreading and a dictionary)...

Then, to the apparently upsetting topic of "anal sex"...the author WARNED US AT THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY...if you do not want to read about it, go somewhere else!! And...GROW UP, adults do participate in butt sex...and enjoy it!! Again, if you do not like it..go somewhere else to read, leave us to it!!...

I love the story...attention to detail, when carried too far, can be detracting...in this case, the back story was quite welcome, sets the tone for where the rest of the chapters go...

Mom's PUSSY...THAT is the reward for Mike get to,g his business in order; and I see his sisters (especially the bitch) helping out too...😈😈😈😬😱

Five **5** Stars...⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An interesting concept that should play out well in succeeding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You ought to consider a career in fast food.

Lee2012Lee20129 months ago

A lot if detail here. Kinda like asking someone what time it is and being told how to build a Swiss watch. I grant you I’ve tapped a few back doors even for the first time on done of the ladies. But 5 pages of transitioning from girlfriend’s ass to mom fapping and promising more….4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5015 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES