An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,028 Followers

Julia had liked Shelly a lot. She had encouraged and supported the two teenagers, happy to see them happy and gladdened by the positive effect that Shelly had on her son. Thanks to Shelly, Mike had really matured emotionally, becoming more confident about himself and relaxed around women. Julia was well aware of the sexual aspect of their relationship, and she did nothing to impede it. She never had anything against Shelly and Mike being alone together in his room. She actually preferred knowing that the two of them were having sex under her roof rather than in the backseat of Mike's car somewhere.

Julia didn't want Mike nor Shelly to think that sex was something to hide or be ashamed of. When she had the birds and bees talk with Lyla and Lori first, and then later with Mike, she had tried to explain things in a direct and honest way, without hypocrisy, focusing on the emotional importance of sex in a person's well-being. Julia considered sex to be a natural and beautiful experience and she wanted her daughters and her son to live it joyfully, without guilt.

She tried not to be too dramatic about Mike's situation, but as the days passed and he just kept getting worse, Julia seriously began to fear for her son. He was depressed all the time, his grades were plummeting and he was a wreck, physically and psychologically. Beside crying and lying catatonic on his bed, the only thing that he seemed to be interested in these days was masturbation.

Under normal circumstances, Julia wouldn't have worried about that. After all, she had told him herself that it was normal for a boy his age to masturbate. But that was before. Now things were quite different. Often, when she went to call him for dinner, Julia would pause before knocking on Mike's door, hearing the unmistakable sounds of porn videos playing on his computer.

At night, when she lay awake in her bed knowing that her son was tossing and turning in the grips of insomnia just down the hall, Julia had sometimes got up and silently stood out of his bedroom, looking at the light filtering under his door and pressing her ear to the wood. Unfailingly, she would hear Mike's groans as he jacked off over and over again. What worried her was not the fact that he was masturbating, but rather the absence of pleasure in his voice. He actually seemed to be sighing and sobbing dejectedly when he reached his peak, instead of moaning in delightful release.

One night, determined to discover just how serious the situation was, Julia stood outside Mike's room for almost an hour. Going as far as to carefully open the door just a crack so she could peek inside, the baffled mother watched her son fist his big cock to three subsequent orgasms, all of them apparently joyless, judging by his facial expression and glum vocalizations. All the while, Julia watched slack-jawed as Mike jacked off, cumming all over his abdomen and chest. After each peak, he slowed his motions but kept stroking himself until he was hard again, mindlessly repeating the whole sequence until he came, whimpering Shelly's name while shedding bitter tears.

That night, as she squirmed restlessly in her bed, Julia couldn't stop picturing Mike lying on his back and automatically jacking off over and over again. It wasn't the first time she had seen Mike's penis, but she had never seen it fully erect before, let alone throbbing and spurting those thick long ribbons of pearly white cum. Conflicting emotions kept Julia awake. First and foremost, there was worry. What Mike was doing wasn't natural nor healthy. He wasn't just seeking release anymore, but masturbating compulsively while taking no joy in the act. This wasn't good at all, Julia thought, realizing she needed to intervene somehow, soon.

As she pondered though, the image of Mike's fat veiny dick and those massive loads of creamy seed jetting out of his slick purple glans kept flashing before her eyes. He was so big, long and thick, just like his late father had been. He also looked more and more like a young version of Julia's deceased husband Ron, with his brown hair, dark green eyes and handsome yet kind face. Julia tried to get to sleep, to no use. She just couldn't dispel the mental images of her son's toned youthful body, his cock jutting proudly upwards, throbbing and still plump even after he shot his load in the air, sending his abundant sperm splattering all over his chest, leaving streaks of milky cum to dribble down along his well-defined abs.

Seamlessly shifting from concerned mother brooding over her heartbroken son to aroused woman thinking about a handsome young stud, Julia found herself fantasizing about Mike. The vivid memory of his raging boner just wouldn't leave her alone. She gasped and shook her head as she was hit in full by the realization that she was having sexy thoughts about her own son. Yet, that forbidden thought sent a thrill through her voluptuous frame. Her body spoke a language of its own, one that Julia knew very well how to interpret. Her pussy was wet, her face was flushed, she was tingly all over and aching to be touched, to be kissed, to be taken and filled and made love to until she would scream out in climax. There was no denying it: her son turned her on.

Breathing hard, feeling drunk on inexplicable and unprecedented lust, Julia reached for the dildo she kept in her nightstand. Closing her eyes and allowing her excitement to take over completely, she let her dirty thoughts flow as she pressed the glans-shaped head of the plastic toy against her puffy, engorged labia. She was so soaked that the sizable dildo slid inside her pussy in one smooth gliding push. Purring, spreading her shapely legs wide open, the horny mother pumped the dildo in and out of her gushing hole in a increasingly faster rhythm. With her other hand feverishly working her clit, Julia fucked herself as she recollected her son's masturbatory session. Her first orgasm hit her surprisingly fast, sending warm waves of delight rippling outwards from her quivering pussy.

Overcharged rather than sated, her mind awash with deliciously naughty thoughts about her handsome and well-hung son, Julia kept diddling her clit and stuffing the dildo up her needy cunt for a long time that night. At some point, high on lust like she hadn't been in years, she reached into her nightstand drawer and grabbed a slim tapered vibrator. After licking its silver surface until it was glossy with saliva, Julia brushed the toy along her dripping labia, coating it in her vaginal secretions. Panting, Julia pressed the vibrator against her winking sphincter and carefully eased it into her anus. Her tight little rosebud was so drenched in her dribbling pussy juices and she was so rabidly horny that she had no problem taking the second dildo inside her shivering body.

With both her holes stuffed and her clit humming in constant pleasure under her frigging fingertips, the overexcited mother brought herself to climax after climax, moaning and biting her luscious lips not to scream out in pleasure, until she finally lay limp and panting, so drained that she was barely able to reach for the bedside lamp to turn it off before falling asleep.

Waking up the next morning, Julia felt refreshed and well-rested, albeit a bit conflicted. In the cold light of day the events of the previous night seemed like a blur to her. A wonderful, delightfully erotic blur. Still, she couldn't ignore the simple truth of the matter: her son was ultimately the reason why she had cum like a wanton whore, experiencing pleasure like nothing she had felt for a very, very long time. It was ridiculous to deny it: all through her masturbatory session, Julia had kept fantasizing about her boy, expanding the images of Mike fisting his cock into hotter scenarios, wishing it was his thick throbbing meat pumping her holes instead of the cold, lifeless toys.

That thought still made her legs shake and sent her heart all aflutter. A mother getting fucked by her son... It was such a hot, powerful notion. Its inherently taboo nature only made it more enticing.

Even as she went through the sobering motions of her morning routine, making breakfast and drinking coffee as she watched Mike pick at his food and then glumly leave for school, Julia couldn't bring herself to feel guilty about her forbidden fantasies. She was not exactly comfortable with it all, but she simply didn't feel bad about it. In fact, she still felt pleasantly buzzed. All through the day, a whirl of incestuous scenarios played out over and over in Julia's mind, her excitement barely contained by her dutiful attempts to rationalize her surging desires toward her son.

As far as sex was concerned, Julia was no prude and there was little she hadn't tried in her time. The recollection of her erotic adventures unavoidably brought to mind her older sister, Jennifer. Julia briefly considered giving her big sis a call to talk about her doubts and fantasies, but she quickly reconsidered. If Julia was liberated when it came to sex, Jenny was an absolute demoness. Julia rolled her eyes as she played out in her mind their hypothetical conversation about Mike, knowing very well that her foxy older sister would tell her to just go for it, son or no son.

It was Jennifer who had introduced Julia to Ron, the man she then married, after Jennifer had started dating Ron's twin brother, Randal, who became Jenny's own husband. As she went about her daily chores, Julia felt flushed as she recalled the many times during her marriage when she and Ron had got together with Jenny and Randal to have group sex and exchange partners. It had been Jenny's idea to begin with, of course, and it was Jenny who managed to make it happen during a memorable weekend at their husbands' family cabin, initiating a long-lasting tradition of foursomes.

Their orgiastic nights were somehow limited by the birth of Jenny's twins, Abby and Adam, followed soon after by Julia's twin girls, Lyla and Lori, and then by Mike, but they never stopped. Until they had to. When Ron and Randall died in a car accident, Julia and Jenny were devastated. They found some solace in their children and in each other, but the loss of their husbands was a great blow to both. Luckily for them, the company that Ron and Randall owned was in excellent shape at the time of their untimely death. That, along with their insurance policies and the trust funds they had set for the kids, guaranteed the financial welfare of their families.

As far as their love life was concerned though, the two mothers had reacted very differently to the loss of their husbands. Julia had dated three guys in the seven years since Ron's death, without even having sex with them. She had eventually come to rely only on her fingers, her toys and some internet porn for her satisfaction. Jenny, on the other hand, had gone through a legion of strapping young studs over the years, trying to fill the emotional void with sex, succeeding just in part. Only recently had Jenny finally started to get tired of living the life of the insatiable cougar.

No, Julia thought with a smile, asking Jenny for advice about Mike would be pointless. Her answer was way too predictable.

Determined to somehow sort out her intense and increasingly overpowering emotions, Julia turned to the internet. At first she browsed through the historical relevance of incest and its ancestral taboo nature, reading about its social and psychological significance. She found little that she didn't know already, at least vaguely, and nothing that really interested her. After a while though, her attention was caught by other points of view on the topic.

By the time Mike got home from school that day, Julia had cum so many times reading erotic stories about mothers having sex with their sons that she was weak in the knees, physically drained and emotionally overcharged. Luckily her daughters were at college and Mike himself was too out of sorts to pay attention to anything but his battered inner self, because that evening at dinner Julia was sure her naughty thoughts could be easily seen as they darted around in her spinning head.

In the following days, Julia struggled to focus on her son's emotional problems while she dealt with her own inner turmoil. When Mike was home, she tried to spend as much time as possible with him. She watched movies with him and asked for his help fixing stuff around the house in an attempt to somehow drag him out of his room. She cooked his favorite dishes, wishing he'd regain some appetite.

There were some minor improvements, but nothing really significant. Every night he lay awake for hours, jacking off mechanically as he murmured his lost love's name, trying and failing to relive the bliss of their time together. Meanwhile, Julia couldn't bring herself to stop sneaking peeks at her son.

Every night, standing outside his bedroom in her pajama top and panties, Julia watched Mike stroke his hard fat cock. Her pussy got soaking wet and her whole body was flushed as wave after wave of sensual heat washed over her at the sight of her son masturbating relentlessly. After just a few minutes of this secret show, Julia would be forced to retire to her bedroom to tend to her needy pussy, starting her own masturbatory marathon. During those sessions, the horny mother brought herself to climax after climax, her fingers a blur on her clit and her holes stuffed with her toys as she sunk her face in the pillow not to scream out her boy's name as she came.

In the mornings, while Mike was at school, Julia would consider her options more lucidly. Mike's problem was obvious to her now. He didn't simply miss his girlfriend, he missed having sex with her most of all. His raging hormones, coupled with the novelty of sex, had triggered a powerful reaction in him, multiplying his lust exponentially. It would have been healthy enough if he only had a partner to express his sexuality with, but that was not the case. Mike had somehow been traumatized by the abrupt loss of his very first sexual partner and, on top of that, he had always been shy with girls to begin with. He wasn't going to get another girlfriend any time soon, Julia knew, and his youthful state of arousal would not simply go away on its own.

The solution to Mike's problem seemed clear to Julia: her son needed to have sex. Not melancholy auto-erotic sex with his own hand and the ghost of his ex. No. He needed to be loved by a woman in the flesh, he needed to be touched and kissed and pleased, so that he could realize that Shelly wasn't the only person capable of making him feel good. Once he accepted that simple truth, Mike would be on his way to recovery. Or at least Julia hoped so.

In her most courageous moments, Julia imaged that she herself could be that woman for her son. She could help him. She could touch him. She could make him feel loved like only a mother could. She wanted to do all that, there was no denying it.

But then, at other times, she doubted the wisdom of this theoretical course of action. Was she really considering incest? Apparently, yes. She didn't feel disgusted nor guilty at the idea of having sex with her son. After all, they were both adults and capable of making their own choices. She did fear the consequences of crossing that line, though. Would her relationship with Mike be ruined if the two of them were to break the ultimate taboo? Julia loved her boy, and she knew that he loved her too, even if now his emotions were pretty skewed. But could their mother/son bond be pushed as far as mother/son sex without disastrous emotional consequences? Was it possible that her solution might create an even bigger problem than the one it was supposed to solve?

At times, a subtler and more insidious question nagged at Julia. Would her son even accept her if she were to offer herself to him? That was Julia's deepest, most secret fear about it all. What if Mike rejected her? He probably would not, Julia eventually concluded every time she looked herself in the mirror after she showered, observing her curvy body critically and finding that yes, despite her forty-two years of age, she was still gorgeous.

Her large breasts weren't as perky as they had been when she was twenty, but they had gotten even bigger and were still quite firm, capped with puffy areolas and long, upturned pink nipples. Her tummy wasn't as flat as it once was, but she kept herself in good shape with yoga, as her toned, shapely legs testified. Her ass was rounder than ever, and Julia was still very proud of it. She knew that her plump juicy bubble-butt drew more gazes than many a skinny girl's flat scrawny tushy did.

Every day, as she waited for Mike's return, Julia went over her thoughts and doubts, evaluating every angle, every possibility, and seriously considering the idea of having sex with her son. She weighed pros an cons, again and again and again, but she could never reach a decision either way. Unfailingly, she would find herself right where she started: torn between temptation, hesitation and arousal.

Eventually though, events took their own course and a decision was made for her.

*****

Julia was silent as they drove back from Mike's school. He just looked glumly out the window, sometimes stealing glances at his impassible mother then hanging his head, sighing in hopeless resignation. As she parked the car in the driveway and made her way into the house, Julia was composed on the outside while her fury burned inside her.

She barely nodded when Mike told her for the hundredth time how sorry he was. Her piercing gaze followed him as he dejectedly shuffled upstairs to his room. As soon as she heard his door close, Julia let out a strangled growl of frustration. So this was the point things had got to: getting called in by the principal to be told that her son might not be able to graduate unless he got his act together soon.

As if his lack of participation in class, his awful grades and his bad attitude weren't enough, Mike had got in a fistfight with another kid who had cracked a joke about Mike's ex girlfriend probably having fun with English boys while he kept crying over her. Mike had got off easy with a slap on the wrist in the end, but the principal told Julia in no uncertain terms that the next time her son ended up in his office, he would have to suspend him and, based on Mike's current behavior, he had no doubt that there would be a next time. Adding that he was surprised to see a formerly good student spiral out of control so badly and so quickly, the principal advised Julia to intervene before Mike's situation became irreparable to the point of preventing him from graduating that year.

Julia couldn't believe it. She was in shock as she nodded silently and then left the principal's office to take Mike home, feeling like she had a thunderstorm and a fire and a hurricane raging inside her all at the same time. She wasn't even mad at Mike, she was mad at herself. She was his mother, she was supposed to take care of him and point him in the right direction and help him when he needed to be set straight. But she had failed him, with her procrastination and indecision and lack of initiative. She had seen a solution, considered it and found it viable and yet she hadn't acted. Sure, it was unorthodox, but at this point all other measures seemed useless. She had waited too long, and now her baby was almost too far gone for her to save him.

That night, all through their silent dinner, Mike told his mother that he was sorry, over and over again, sadly apologizing to her. Julia just smiled weakly at him. She knew what he meant: he was sorry for the pain he was causing her, yes, she saw that, but she could also see that he was apologizing for the fact that he wasn't going to do anything to change. Julia understood the powerlessness in his eyes and the resignation in his voice as he begged her to forgive him for letting her down. 'How could I have let things come to this?' Julia kept asking herself, long after she had done the dishes and Mike had once again retired to his room.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,028 Followers