An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,028 Followers

The mere thought made Julia's voluptuous frame shuddered with renewed desire, making her wet needy slit tingle and setting her mind ablaze with incestuous lust. Even more than the idea itself, it was her own willingness to make it real that got her so rabidly horny. A naughty, heady tide of taboo thoughts revolving around her boy engulfed the buxom mother, sending her brain into overdrive and making her pussy scream for attention.

"This is going to be an intense night," Julia murmured to herself, panting in anticipation. Her lips, still glossy with her son's cum, were curled up in an impish grin as she reached a shaking hand inside her nightstand drawer. Sighing with need while she held the huge dildo in her hand, all she could see was the image of her boy's meaty cock flashing before her lust-addled eyes, the intoxicating taste of his youthful seed still lingering in her mouth.

As she pushed the glans-shaped tip of the plastic toy inside her sopping wet pussy, a long-drawn-out moan escaped Julia's pouty lips. The words come out unbidden: "Ooohh, Mike..."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,028 Followers