An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers

After Lyla parked in the driveway and killed the engine, as they prepared to step out of the car and walk inside, Mike did feel the need to make one thing clear though.

"Lyla... This stays just between us, okay? I don't want Lori to know about me and Mom, and it's probably best if she doesn't know that I know about the two of you."

"Sure, I won't tell Lo if you don't want me to," Lyla shrugged, making her huge boobs jiggle underneath her V-neck top, visibly distracting Mike. "I guess I could make her see reason if I explained her things the right way, but yeah, for now maybe she's better off not knowing that you're fucking Mom. She'd be so jealous and she'd get mad at you all over again, right when she was starting to be nicer."

"Yeah, Lori was never much of a fan of mine..." Mike exhaled, making an effort not to stare too much at Lyla's soft cleavage so enticingly exposed by her inviting neckline. "I guess she's not so bad since you two came back, but she never really liked me to begin with."

"Don't take it too personal, Mikey," Lyla replied, resting her hand on his toned arm and squeezing it gently. "She's just a bit of a mess emotionally, that's all. Insecurities and stuff, you know how it is... If you ask me though, it's because you look so much like Dad, and being reminded of him all the time makes her sad and she resents you for it. Plus, she's convinced that Mom loves you the most because you're her only son and her little boy and all that stuff, and that makes Lori sooo jealous! Of course, that's totally ridiculous. I tell her all the time, you know: 'Mike is not Mom's favorite, Lo: I am!' I mean, come on, isn't it obvious? How could I not be her favorite?!" Lyla concluded theatrically while flashing Mike a big smile and a playful wink.

Laughing along with her, Mike didn't protest nor thought too much of it when Lyla leaned forward and planted a big affectionate smooch on his lips before opening the car door and getting out. Nodding to himself and blinking his eyes in wonderment, he followed his big sister inside the house, smiling all the while.

*****

After the sauna and the massages, after drinking smoothies followed by margaritas and interspersed with all around chatting and gossiping and more drinks, after a full afternoon of getting pampered at the spa in the company of her sister and their friends, Julia finally managed to get a moment to herself.

Wrapped in a fluffy white bathrobe and wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini, Julia exhaled in relief as she entered her room and shut the door behind her. Leaning back against the locked door, the buxom MILF closed her eyes and smiled as she allowed the naughty thoughts she had held back all day to flow freely in her lust-hazy mind. Images of Mike's massive, rock-hard dick had been flashing before Julia's eyes incessantly during the previous hours, making her squirm with arousal and bite her lips impatiently as she tried to keep her composure and contribute somehow to her friends' chattering, her needy pussy dampening and itching with desire for her son all the while. And now, at long last, she could do something about it.

Shrugging her bathrobe off and removing her bikini like if it was on fire, Julia rushed across the room to fish out the dildos she had stashed at the very bottom of her overnight bag. With her trusty toys in hand, the gorgeous naked MILF jumped on the bed and picked up her cell from the nightstand, getting tingly all over already. As she lay back and spread her legs, Julia instinctively started pawing at her big jiggly mommy-boobs, moaning softly as she teased her puffy nipples between the thumb and forefinger of one hand while she tapped away at her phone with the other, texting Mike and snapping pics of her own voluptuous nakedness.

After a couple of teasing shots of her mammoth jutting tits pressed together followed by a close up of her exquisite mouth wrapped around the tip of her fattest cock-shaped dildo, Julia brought her fingers down to her moist slit and started masturbating, taking pics of her dewy pussy and budding clit all the while. As her digits slid in and out of her drooling mommy-hole with practiced languidness and her thumb gently rubbed her nectar-slick clit, Julia grinned through her soft moans while she held her phone up with the other hand and scrolled through the pictures she had just taken, choosing the best ones to send her son to kick off their sexting session in the hottest, most irresistible way possible.

*****

Despite the revelations he and Lyla had shared, or maybe because of them, the day had gone by nice and smooth for Mike. There had been no awkwardness neither as he lazed around by the pool with both his sisters, nor while they feasted on their mom's leftover lasagna and chocolate cake. Even after Lori left to go to her friend's party, the usual chummy mood between Lyla and Mike wasn't altered.

Once Lori was gone, Lyla brought her laptop to Mike's room and they cuddled on his bed, ready to binge watch Rick and Morty as planned. In truth though, Mike was far from focused on the show. His mind wandered and his cock plumped up noticeably as he basked in the warmth of his big sister's curvaceous body snuggled into his side, her huge tits pressing against his torso, her nipples poking at him through her light tank top, her soft thighs draped over his legs, her long blonde hair emanating its intoxicating aroma: a mixture of vanilla shampoo laced with her unique signature scent.

The increased closeness they had gained by sharing their respective incestuous escapades suddenly made the forbidden fantasies that Mike now and then had entertained about Lyla seem much closer to reality and way less crazy. In a way, more than ever before, Mike had the impression that his deep-seated connection to his voluptuous mother was blooming and expanding enough to include a stronger and fuller bond with his beloved big sister too. Beside being physically and emotionally similar to Julia, Lyla was the only person, alongside his mother, that Mike knew for sure he would always love and be loved by, no matter what, for as long as he lived.

She was beautiful, hot and amazing, and, as he wrapped his arm around her naked shoulders and let his eyes stray from the screen to rest on the the protruding curve of her plump shorts-clad booty, Mike sort of knew that she wouldn't reject him if he should choose to make a move. Not that he was actually going to, but still... As it turned out though, there would be no need for him to do much except let things have their own momentum.

*****

At the same time as Julia started sending pics of her glorious mommy-boobs and her juice-dripping pussy, Mike had disentangled himself from Lyla's snuggling embrace to go pee. From the bathroom, he couldn't hear the chiming of the incoming texts on his cell, which he had left on the nightstand, right by the bed where Lyla still lay.

Normally, Lyla would never have probed into her brother's stuff, let alone his phone. Still, those five rapid-fire messages he received all of a sudden did make her furrow her brow and turn her bespectacled eyes toward his cell. Was something wrong? Was it their Mom? Mike wasn't coming back yet, and more texts were flooding in every few seconds.

'It could be something serious,' Lyla thought. 'What to do? Should I...'

When Mike returned from the bathroom, he didn't even have time to complain about the fact that Lyla was holding his phone and reading his texts: as soon as he stepped into the bedroom, his big sister looked up at him and extended her arm toward him, holding up his cell to show what he had just been sent. Despite the weird circumstances, Mike was hit by a rush of unbidden arousal as he saw the picture on the screen: their mom, naked, lying on her back, her nipples puffed out on her mammoth tits, a mischievous smile on her lips, her shapely thighs parted wide as she pushed a huge fake cock into her wet, needy pussy.

Mouth agape and eyes bugged out, Mike stood rooted in place while Lyla closed her laptop and got it out of the way then knelt up on the bed and started rocking excitedly in place, her eyes wide and shining as she exclaimed: "Mom is sexting you, Mikey! Check out that dildo, it's massive! Wow, she looks really fucking hot..."

"Damn it Lyla, gimme that!" Mike replied as he grabbed his phone, snapping out of his momentary shock yet feeling undeniably turned on as he flipped through more of the images that his mother had sent him while he was in the bathroom. As his eyes lingered on a picture of Julia pushing her fantastic mommy-boobs together and sticking out her tongue to lick her own rosy nipples, Mike's phone chimed again, signaling more incoming goodies.

"What's that, more pics!? Let me see!" Lyla squealed with exhilaration, grabbing her brother's arm and pulling him closer to the bed.

For a few seconds, Lyla and Mike were silent as they watched in shared awe the images of their voluptuous mother pumping a robust dildo in and out of her juicy pussy while she eased first one then a second digit inside the pink little pucker of her butthole. Once the siblings had read the texts accompanying the pictures, it was Lyla who reacted first while Mike just stood there, petrified and desperately turned on, eyes fixed on the screen.

"Mikey, you have to answer her," Lyla said in a matter-of-fact, disarmingly casual tone. Meanwhile, her bespectacled gaze shifted from the half-horny and half-uncertain expression on Mike's face to focus on the big bulge in his pants, which vividly reminded Lyla of just how well-endowed her little brother was. "Seriously, Mom is gonna expect you to sext her back. You told me this morning that you guys have done this before, right?"

"Uhm... Yeah, we do it sometimes. So?" Mike replied, breathing heavily, torn between the desire to engage in the naughty games he frequently played with his amazing mom and the unexpected presence of Lyla in what so far had always been a very private and in fact secretive scenario.

"So do it! Come on, Mikey, don't get all shy and bashful around me!" Lyla exhorted him, standing straighter on her knees and extending her arm to trace the jawline of his handsome face with her fingertips. At the same time, she moved her other hand low and boldly caressed the huge tent in her brother's pants as she went on: "I know you want to do it, and obviously Mom wants that too... Don't worry about me, I've seen your big donkey cock before, remember? I mean, really," she concluded with a playful grin, "after watching you plow all three of Mom's holes last night, I think I can handle being here while you send her a few dick pics!"

Disbelieving the whole situation yet unable to deny or defuse its intoxicating eroticism, Mike groaned as his trapped boner flexed with need inside his pants and pushed against the cloth separating him from Lyla's left hand resting teasingly on his bulging crotch. As her fingers kept gently caressing his face, Mike shrugged and looked down into his sister's sparkling bespectacled eyes, drinking in her effortless beauty and letting her honest, undiluted excitement filter through to him too.

"Okay, yeah..." Mike nodded after a few more intense seconds with a sort of half-sigh and half-laugh. "I'm gonna sext her back."

The words were barely out of his mouth when Lyla let out a giggling squeak and grabbed his pants in both hands, yanking them down along with his boxers and letting them pool at his ankles. Set suddenly free, Mike's massive schlong sprang free like an unchained beast, hitting Lyla's chin with a meaty smack that made her laugh and lick her lips involuntarily.

"Whoa, Mikey! This is, like... You're even bigger than I thought! I mean, you did seem big last night, but from a distance it was different..." Lyla mumbled, genuinely impressed, her eyes magnetized to her brother's thick slab of dickmeat as it throbbed with anticipation right in her face. "Seriously, seen up close this thing is really fucking huge! And you're not even fully hard yet!"

"Don't worry, I'll get super hard soon enough. Mom's pics tend to get even better as she gets warmed up, and her texts too," Mike shrugged with a chuckle, his initial reticence already melting away as he basked in the serious ego boost of having his gorgeous big sister staring in awe at his chubby shaft. Grabbing his boner with one hand as he texted his mom with the other and sent her a close up of his meaty pole, Mike asked Lyla: "Hey, can you pass me the lube? It's in the top drawer there."

A long moment of silence followed, during which Lyla stared with a weird sort of determination at her brother's imposing semi-hardness. Then, delivering the words with a firm edge of finality in her voice and underlining them by slowly shaking her head, she said: "Nope. That's not gonna happen."

"What?" Mike replied, confused. "Come on, just hand me the lube. I thought you said that I should..."

"Yeah, I know what I said," Lyla cut in, her expression set and determined as much as her bespectacled eyes were glinting with desire. "But if you expect me to just sit back here and watch you beating off, you've got another thing coming, little brother."

Not wasting another second to clarify her statement with mere words, Lyla grabbed the hem of her tank top in her hands and pulled it over her head in a swift motion, throwing it across the room and thus revealing her huge, jutting boobs to Mike in all their flawless, naked glory. Despite having seen her in a bikini often enough, that was the first time Mike saw his sister topless. The sight of her fabulous fleshy melons capped with pink, gummy nipples that simply begged to be sucked forever sent a shiver down his spine and a final jolt of arousal to his boner, making it stiffen to its full massive hardness instantaneously.

"Oh my God, Lyla..." he exhaled, drinking in the pure perfection of his sister's big gravity-defying tits.

"Okay then!" Lyla purred with a smile as she adjusted her kneeling stance so that her face was at the same height as Mike's raging erection. "Now that you're fully hard let's get you nice and wet..."

The thrill that coursed through Mike's body as soon as Lyla parted her gorgeous lips and took his fat purple glans into her mouth was so intense and unexpected that he trembled all over. As if trying to savor that moment even more and etch it deep in his sensory memory, his eyes fluttered closed of their own volition while the warmth, wetness and softness of his big sister's oral cavity enveloped him, bathing just his cockhead at first and then extending to inch after inch of his thick truncheon, immersing him within the liquid heat of her talented mouth.

When he reopened his eyes, moaning in slack-jawed delight all the while, Mike felt a huge glob of precum spurt into Lyla's slick throat as he realized that she had quickly and almost effortlessly taken more than half of his enormous length in just one long, uninterrupted dick-gobbling suction. The vision of his awesome sister looking up at him, her eyes half-closed in enjoyment behind her glasses and her lovely cock-stretched lips wrapped tautly around his meaty girth almost made him cum right there and then, it was so indescribably awesome.

Luckily, Mike had learned and practiced a lot during his sexual relationship with their mom, so he managed to stop his ejaculation to explode prematurely into his sister's gullet as he stammered: "Oohhh Lyla! Holy fuck, you're... This is... Fuck, you're so good at this!"

Winking mischievously and attempting to smile around his fat face-stuffing boner, Lyla just shrugged, making her fabulous tits jiggle mouth-wateringly as she kept lowering her face further down along her brother's juicy sausage. The soft seal of her lips was gliding past the three-quarters mark on Mike's rigid length and he was groaning deliriously from the feel of Lyla's throat constricting him wetly as his glans oozed precum deep in her gullet, when she suddenly pulled back. The wet, slurping swoosh that his massive cock made as it exited her incredible mouth made both Lyla and Mike sizzle with arousal, as did the visual of his veiny dickmeat shining all over with her spittle while they stared first at it and then at each other.

"There you go, Mikey! Nice and lubed up, and without lube..." Lyla cooed, a hint of well-earned pride in her voice as she glanced hungrily at her brother's enormous, saliva-drenched erection. "So, are you gonna jerk off on your own or shall I help you with that?"

"Yes! I mean, no! I mean..." Mike mumbled, panting with horniness as Lyla teased his bulbous precum-drooling glans with the tip of her wet, flicking tongue. "Don't stop, Lyla, please! You're incredible, really. You deep-throated me like a pro, and you didn't even gag at all! Wow!"

"Aw, Mikey, that's so sweet! You're gonna make me blush!" Lyla joked, emphatically batting her eyelashes and rolling her eyes, laughing and making her brother laugh along too, both of them well aware of the mingled weirdness and eroticism of the situation. "Seriously though," Lyla resumed, looking up into Mike's eyes over the rim of her glasses, "I can do better than this. I'm gonna take you balls-deep down my throat if you lie down, easy peasy. I just need a better angle."

That lewd, irresistible invitation completely deleted any residual trace of restraint Mike still might have had. In the blink of an eye he got rid of all his remaining clothes and joined Lyla in bed, sitting up against the headboard while she knelt between his spread legs. As his amazing big sister held his massive dickmeat straight up by the base with one hand while gently kneading his beefy cum-laden balls with the other, Mike felt his head spin as he greedily drank in the sight before him: Lyla's dainty digits were trying and failing to fully encircle the veiny girth of his boner, her large magnificent tits were jiggling deliciously at her every motion, and she was avidly running her tongue over her gorgeous lips while her parted mouth descended upon his huge glans once again.

Cooing while tenderly jacking his meaty cock at the base and brushing her soft lips all over his bloated purple tip, Lyla looked her brother straight in the eyes as she said: "Okay, Mikey, here's how we'll do this... I'll suck you off while you just go ahead and keep texting Mom, like you'd normally do. Every now and then though, you're gonna have to stop me, so I can get out of the way for a moment and you can take a dick pic to send her. Okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good!" Mike nodded enthusiastically before adding in a genuinely pensive tone: "I'm not sure how Mom would take it if she saw us now... I don't think she'd be mad, actually. Not too much, at least."

Planting a long purring smooch on his precum-glossy cockhead, Lyla raised an eyebrow as she conceded: "She probably wouldn't be mad, no. But I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to find out like this!"

Mike's chuckles at his sister's very reasonable point degenerated immediately in a long growl of pleasure as Lyla's full lips once again wrapped themselves softly around his shaft and her mouth inhaled his hardness in its warm, liquid caress. Once again, she gobbled his fat dickmeat without effort, swallowing the massive length of his boner into her throat slowly but surely and, much to Mike's amazement, without any sign of gagging. Instead, his sister was moaning with undisguised gusto as she kept pushing her face lower and lower on his dick, causing thick ropes of spittle to overflowed her cock-stretched mouth in the process, until his entire schlong finally disappeared into her gullet and her lips were touching his abdomen.

"Mmmgh... Mmfghh!" Lyla spluttered in a sexy parody of a cheering holler once her dick-swallowing feat was accomplished, locking her bespectacled gaze with that of her wide-eyed, awestruck little brother. All the while, she was holding his enormous erection holstered from tip to root inside her snug, saliva-flooded oral cavity, massaging him with her throat in such a spectacular way that Mike's hands clawed at the bedspread and he had to strain not to cum just yet, so that he could enjoy his sister's insane fellating skills some more.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers