An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,019 Followers

Unable to resist, too used to prepping up their mother's forbidden hole his own way whenever she offered him her majestic booty, Mike had dived face first between Lyla's spread asscheeks and immediately started rimming her gummy butt-ring like there was no tomorrow.

The feel of his wet tongue whirling round and round her little rosebud and pushing firmly into her sensitive orifice fueled Lyla's anal lust immensely, empowering her sinful need to feel her brother's massive cock buried in her ass and have him be the first man to claim her tiniest, most private and delicate hole. As he ate her anus out with gusto, a similar need to make his sister's virgin asshole his possessed Mike. As much as he would have loved to lick and slurp and french kiss Lyla's adorable rosy pucker for hours, he forced himself to relent his analingual preparations so that he could start applying lube on her little hineyhole.

After planting a sloppy parting smooch on her pulsating balloon knot, Mike and Lyla set to work together to get her asshole ready to be plowed. While she opened up her own twitching orifice by pulling its crinkled edges apart with her fingertips and thus slightly gaping her sphincter, Mike poured generous doses of lube straight into Lyla's anus, letting the slippery fluid coat her virginal anal walls. The coolness of the lube dripping into her tight anal passage and descending into her untouched depths made Lyla shiver with anticipation, while the feel of her brother's talented digits sliding in and out of her oily rectum to properly stretch and grease up her snug chute made her moan loudly, increasing her craving for his cock in her ass even more.

Panting and sizzling with shared anal lust, the siblings got ever more excited as they fervently prepared her tiny butthole to accept his big fleshy truncheon. While Lyla held her asscheeks splayed nicely open so that her pink little orifice gaped for her brother, Mike kept adding more and more lube to her backdoor, working the slick fluid deep into her passage with his fingers. All the while, her pussy drooled incessantly, testifying to her unbearable horniness. To Lyla, feeling Mike's digits pumping and twirling inside her slippery rectum was great, especially because she knew that soon enough he would be replacing his fingers with his enormous dickmeat and seriously stuff her ass full. In no time, all that mounting anticipation became simply too much for Lyla to handle.

Once the level of the build-up simmering inside her was such that she was ready to scream, determined to prove unequivocally to her brother that she was good to go, Lyla slipped a forefinger into her forbidden orifice and eased it all the way in, until it was lodged knuckle-deep in her anus along with the two digits that Mike was already wiggling and sawing fluidly in and out of her extra-receptive little butthole.

"Fuck Lyla, that's so hot!" Mike gasped in awe, staring at his sister's finger beginning to slide back and forth into her ass along with his own butt-probing digits. At that sight, his cock swelled and hardened even more, getting so massively erect that Mike seriously wondered if he could fit it inside his sister's delicate little rosebud.

"Uuhh Mikey... I'm ready, I'm so fucking ready! Ooohh shit, I'm gonna scream if you don't put your dick in my ass right now!" Lyla moaned, ripples of tormenting delight already coursing through her bent over body. "Fuck my ass, pleeease... I need to feel you inside my asshole or I'll go crazy!"

Glad to obey, Mike disentangled his digits from Lyla's anus just as she extracted her forefinger too, then he grabbed his thick boner and nestled it within her soft, lush butt-cleavage. His huge cock was still coated from tip to root in Lyla's sweet pussy juices, but Mike generously lathered his entire length with lube anyway, until the slick fluid was literally dripping from his rampant erection. Then, savoring the image of Lyla's dainty hands holding her plump, round buttcheeks spread apart for him, he gently pushed his spongy purple glans against the pink, lube-shiny ring of his sister's virgin asshole.

Carefully but persistently, Mike prodded Lyla's rosy knotted opening with his bulbous mushroom head, trying to ease himself inside her ass. Twitching with horniness and slippery with lube, her well-readied pucker did dilate a bit as he kept poking at it, but it wasn't nearly enough to grant him access into her delicious pink sphincter. After a few attempts, despite both his burning desire to sodomize his adored big sister and the sensuous rush of knowing how much she wanted him to be the first guy to fuck her in the ass, Mike felt his confidence wobble. As his fat purple glans kept pressing and pressing against her greasy crinkled orifice and yet failed to breach into the miniature opening of Lyla's anus, Mike feared he would have to give up and just concede that it was actually impossible to cram his huge dickmeat inside his sister's lovely little butthole.

Uttered as if in direct response to those doubtful thoughts, Lyla's next words dispelled Mike's uncertainty immediately, clearing his head and rekindling his anal lust by a thousandfold while she looked at him over her shoulder and her glinting, bespectacled eyes locked with his. "Push harder, Mikey, it's okay... I know I can take you in my ass, I'm sure I can. I want it sooo bad! Do it, Mikey. Stretch my virgin asshole and make it yours."

Emboldened and reassured, exhaling deeply as he filled his palms to overflowing with the soft, round perfection of his sister's sumptuous asscheeks, Mike gave one more determined push while Lyla focused on relaxing her orifice completely, willing her eager yet impossibly tight sphincter not to resit the invasion of her brother's huge cock but to meekly capitulate instead, welcoming him inside her asshole, so that she could surrender her last virginity to him. Much to her joy, it worked.

The horny siblings let out a synced gasp the moment Lyla's cute little rosebud blossomed out and truly opened up, allowing Mike's big spongy glans to squeeze its way forward, slipping past her elastic butt-ring and lodging itself into her delicate anus.

As soon as his bulbous cockhead punched through and was tucked inside her asshole, Lyla's dilated sphincter wrapped itself firmly around Mike's shaft, holding him there. Her tight anal muscles started frantically clenching and squeezing his fat dickmeat, her butt-ring nibbling lewdly at his boner right past the large mushroom head as her tautly stretched orifice tried its best to adapt to his imposing girth. Loud, broken gasps erupted from Lyla's slack mouth, sounding as heavenly to Mike's ears as the vision of her straining, lube-glinting and overdistended butthole pulsating lewdly around his huge schlong was mesmerizing to his eyes.

Massaging her fabulously round booty and steadying his breathing as he savored the sweet suckling spasms that her adjusting anus imparted on his cockhead, Mike was set to wait for as long as Lyla needed before making his next move. Surprisingly, much sooner than he expected, his sister's panting mewls turned into trembling words of encouragement.

"Uuhh fuck, Mikeyyy... You're sooo big in my ass!" Lyla half-laughed and half-purred between moaning breathless gasps, her eyes foggy with desire behind her glasses as she met her brother's stunned gaze. "You feel so fucking good, stretching my ass sooo much... Oowhh shiiit! Give me more, pleeease... I need more, I feel like I can cum already if you go deeper... Push deeper, pleeeease, fill my ass and make me cum!"

Too mindblown to argue with such a torrid request, noticing that Lyla had brought one hand to her clit and was now furiously rubbing her nectar-squishy nub, Mike could only nod and smile as he humped forward, easing more of his massive shaft into his sister's fabulous ass. All he managed to dreamily murmur as his firmly embedded glans oozed glob after large slick glob of precum into Lyla's forbidden passage was: "You're awesome, sis... So fucking awesome!"

Watching raptly as her stretched out sphincter gobbled down his thick slab of dickmeat a millimeter at a time, Mike gently pushed himself deeper and deeper into Lyla's clingy little asshole, groaning in delight all the while. The tightness that enveloped his slippery shaft as he slowly fed his fleshy truncheon into her dilated orifice was incredible, as was the buttery cock-hugging warmth of her anal walls sheathing more and more of his ass-delving length as he carefully widened her narrow rectum.

Being quite the accomplished buttfucker, mostly thanks to his amazing mother's tutelage, Mike managed to read Lyla's body language through the ripples and contractions of her snug chute. Based on that, he knew when to stop pushing and let her slick anal tunnel adapt or when to pull back a bit and try a few shallow in and out strokes, and when to plunge a little bit deeper into her unplumbed depths, forcing her tightest anal recesses to widen, thus allowing him to keep sodomizing her. Amazingly, despite the cock-choking snugness of her asshole, Mike could feel his sister's quivering, slippery rectum respond willingly to his intrusion, her steamy anal walls reshaping themselves around his ass-jamming pole to accommodate inch after girthy inch of his cock within her tiny anus.

Still, what really drove him wild with barely contained anal lust was the crystal clear realization that, without a doubt, he was immersing his raging boner in the hottest, clingiest and most indescribably tight hole he had ever fucked in his young life. Neither his mom's incredible asshole, nor even his ex girlfriend's untouched sphincter when he had deflowered it had felt as virginally snug as Lyla's lovely little rosebud. And yet, no matter how disproportionately tiny Lyla's butthole was in relation to Mike's ass-cramming, massively overswollen dickmeat, her dilated orifice just kept swallowing more and more of his enormous sausage with a craving hunger that was nothing less than epic.

In truth, the deeper Mike's horsecock plunged into her ass, the higher Lyla felt on pure, unprecedented anal lust. The stuffing, stretching sensation of being completely cock-jammed and filled to bursting with her brother's gigantic erection was causing a sizzling storm of pleasure in her lower abdomen, sending jolts of sensuous joy throughout her whole curvy, surrendered body. Having her asshole packed full by the hardest, largest, meatiest dick she had ever seen was gifting Lyla with a kind of anal satisfaction that surpassed any fingering or tongue-fucking her forbidden hole had ever received, and it definitely beat any butt-plug or dildo she had ever used to masturbate her sensitive anus.

As her brother's monstercock slowly but surely disappeared into the squeezing, extra-snug warmth of her anal depths, Lyla became lost in the haze of a constant pre-orgasmic state. She was so swept away by the thrumming pulses of ass-centered pleasure radiating from her dick-stuffed rectum that she barely even bothered to rub her clit anymore, her pussy nonetheless drooling rivulets of her liquid delight down her thighs all the while. When she finally felt Mike's big beefy balls bump into her sodden labia as her overdilated butt-ring wrapped itself firmly around the large base of his boner, Lyla experienced a sudden surge of anal bliss. She was panting for breath and shivering with impending release as her brother's disbelieving words reached her ringing ears.

"Oh my fucking god, Lyla! You did it, you took me balls-deep in your ass! Wow, sis, you're incredible... Your asshole is the tightest thing I've ever felt, I can't believe how awesome it is!"

"Uuhh Mikeyyy! Keep f-f-fucking mmh-mh-mme..." Lyla stammered, barely able to put into words her visceral need to be buttfucked and pushed over the edge into total anal rapture. "Pleeease, fuck my a-a-ass! Uuuhhh god... You're sooo huge in my ass... So fucking deep! Ooowwh fuck, I wanna cum with your big cock in my aaaass!"

The genuine, lust-dripping tone of his sister's lewd plea thrilled Mike just as much as the insane tightness and warmth of her rippling rectum enveloping him from tip to root. Needing no more prodding, he slowly withdrew from her clingy anal sheath, ready to start fucking her ass for real.

The mix of toe-curling pressure and delicious slippery friction gifted her by Mike's monstercock as it slid slowly out of her narrow chute was enough to set Lyla's anal nerve endings ablaze, knocking the wind out of her. And yet, that slick retreat wasn't nearly as delightfully intense as the renewed brain-fogging sensation of absolute stuffing fullness that she got from the deliberate gliding in-stroke that followed, when her brother slotted the entire length of his rump-impaling horsecock up to the hilt inside her asshole all over again.

"Uuhhh fuck yes... Ooowwhh my god y-y-yeess!" Lyla whimpered, beyond herself with sensuous joy as she savored the unique sensation of having Mike's enormous dickmeat buried fully in her ass, widening her narrow chute and dilating her tiny sphincter to the extreme.

Plastering her steamy anal walls with oozing precum, her brother's fat spongy glans was throbbing and pulsing so impossibly deep inside the tightest, previously untouched recesses of her rectum that Lyla had the mind-boggling sensation that his cockhead was poking way up into her stomach and would even come out of her mouth if he just rammed her ass really hard! Unrealistic and cartoonish as it was, that silly idea thrilled Lyla to the core nonetheless, fueling her lewd enjoyment of having her little butthole crammed full of her brother's massive, rump-skewering dickmeat.

Enjoying the intense squeezing caresses of her warm tunnel adhering slickly to his veiny truncheon, Mike groaned ecstatically while he held still as he was, jammed balls-deep in sister's fabulous ass, just barely rocking his groin into her bouncy bubble-butt. Meanwhile, Lyla shivered and gasped ever more brokenly as she felt the biggest climax of her life rush roaring toward her, edging closer by the second. Getting hit by that looming orgasmic wave was such an exciting prospect that Lyla forgot all about diddling her clit and instead clawed at the bedspread with both hands, bracing herself for what she knew was going to be a record-smashing climax.

In her ecstatic state though, Lyla's incoherent mewls and sighs sounded so trembling that Mike feared she might be in pain. At the same time, that possibility was visibly contradicted by the dribbles of nectar that kept flowing profusely from her smooth pussy to streak her thighs and bathe his huge slit-bumping ballsack. Somewhat confused, instead of resuming his butt-stretching motions Mike kept his throbbing boner embedded fully inside the unmatched tightness of his sister's quivering rectum and gently stirred her snug, buttery bowels with his raging dickmeat.

Caressing her plump jiggly booty with genuine reverence, he tentatively asked: "Uhm... Lyla? You sure you're okay?"

"Y-y-yees ohh yesss!" Lyla practically screamed, maddened with anal lust, desperate at that point to just let her monumental build up explode into a climax, no matter the consequences. "Please, Mikey, pleeeease fuck my ass! I love it... I need iiiit!"

As his rock-hard dick flexed with excitement at those words, Mike pulled back until only his fat glans was tucked in the rubbery grip of his sister's anus and then gently pushed in to the hilt, cramming her ass full of cock. Again and more than before, Lyla saw stars. This time though she didn't need to beg her brother to continue: her whimpering gasps and the incessant streams of pussy juice drooling from her slit convinced Mike that she wasn't in pain at all, she was just overwhelmed with anal bliss. Deliberate and determined, Mike carefully pulled out his stiff slab of cockmeat from his sister's insanely tight asshole only to plunge back in soon after, again and again, repeatedly sawing his huge truncheon back and forth in a fluid, unhurried booty-stuffing rhythm that drew louder and longer and ever more sexy yells of delight from Lyla's O-shaped mouth.

It took just a few more slow, balls-deep butt-stretching incursions of her brother's massive cock into her forbidden passage to cause the sizzling nerve endings of Lyla's super sensitive anal walls to overload all at the same time and trigger an unprecedented burst of pleasure that shook the very core of her being, flooding her lust-high mind with endorphins. Her first purely anal orgasm was so powerful that Lyla couldn't even scream it out, her breath catching in her throat and her mouth hanging open, drooling in a silent yell as her heavy-lidded eyes rolled back in her skull behind her skewed glasses, blinded by the flash of her delicious climax.

As if Lyla's sudden gasping wails followed by a series of senseless whimpers weren't already a good enough indication of his sister's spectacular ass-centered orgasm, the gush of sweet girlcum that drenched Mike's beefy, pussy-bumping balls made her pleasure even more evident to him. At the same time, a series of potent yet silky smooth anal squeezes gripped his fully slotted boner from precum-oozing glans to sphincter-stretching root, trapping him within the warm, fabulously tight confines of Lyla's climaxing rectum.

"Oh my god, Lyla! Your ass is sucking my cock so fucking hard! Sooo tight... Fuck, that feels amazing..." Mike mumbled, digging his fingers into the bouncy plumpness of her round bubble-butt, his eyes half-closed as he savored the incessant dick-milking ripples of his sister's slippery anal walls going crazy all around his thick, veiny hardness.

Lost in the sweet throes of her epic anal climax, Lyla took a while before she regained some semblance of control, but as soon as she managed to focus enough, she immediately attempted to express the only clearly formed thought still shining bright in her pleasure-shattered mind. Her rectum was still nursing on her brother's incredible monstercock and her pussy was overflowing with her glinting nectar as she haltingly whimpered: "M-m-mike... Don't s-s-stop! P-p-please, fuck my ass... Fuck my uuhh... Fuck my aaaass! Give me more, Mikey, pleeease! I need you to fuck my ass... Please, fuck my ass, I need it sooo bad... Ooohh god, it's so good! Please, m-m-make my ass cum again, Mikey, pleeease!"

As eager and quick as he was to comply, Mike had a genuinely hard time satisfying his sister's irresistible request. The incredible natural tightness of her anal passage combined with the rolling post-orgasmic ripples still coursing through her steamy rectum did feel insanely good, but they also held his fleshy truncheon in an almost inescapable velvety grip, slowing his in-out strokes to a frustratingly sedated pace, which neither him nor Lyla really wanted. Sweating and grunting after just a few laborious thrusts, Mike suddenly decided not to follow his latest out-stroke with another forceful in-stroke, choosing to pull out completely instead.

The lewdly gratifying sound that marked the moment when his huge glans popped free of Lyla's oily, stretched-out little orifice was almost lost in the panicked, desperate shriek that she let out as soon as she realized that her brother's massive schlong was not inside her cock-hungry butthole anymore. Immediately, Lyla's glazed-over bespectacled eyes snapped open and words of pleading need flew from her slack-jawed mouth.

"Oowwhh noooo! Why, Mikey?! I need your cock in my ass, pleeease... Put it back in my asshole and fill me, Mikey, I want you deep in my ass!" Lyla mewled, hating the maddening sense of emptiness in her gaping and suddenly dick-deprived anus with all her heart.

"Jeez, don't worry, Lyla!" Mike chuckled, awestruck by the sheer magnitude of his sister's anal craving. "Wait just a second, it'll be worth it..."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,019 Followers