An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,023 Followers

"Well, Mikey... That was crazy good! So, let's recap: you cum buckets and your jizz tastes yummy, your monstercock is just awesome, and you've easily bested every single dude who ever went down on me, like, hands down!" Lyla concluded with a satisfied laugh. Then, casting him a knowing glance and an impish grin, she added: "Now I understand why Mom can't get enough of you!"

"Yeah, what can I say... She taught me well, I guess!" Mike quipped, shrugging and grinning back at his beautiful curvy sister.

While that last comment still hung in the air, Lyla and Mike managed to hold each other's gazes for all of two seconds before they burst into laughter, both baffled and exhilarated by the forbidden thrills they were enjoying together. Chuckling and smiling while they savored the unique bond that their newfound physical intimacy provided, the siblings were still staring into each other's eyes when Lyla suddenly knee-walked closer and straddled Mike cowgirl style.

Urgently biting her gorgeous lips, she settled herself on her brother's lap and arched her back, pushing her magnificent tits forward and making them wobble mouth-wateringly in his face while she rubbed her drenched labia against his fleshy hardness. Moments later, Lyla grinned teasingly as she murmured: "I hope you don't mind, Mikey, but now I think I'll try this one on for size..."

Spellbound, Mike watched wide-eyed as his sister grabbed his huge spittle-slippery boner in her delicate hands and held it straight up while she raised herself off his lap a bit, enough to wedge his fat purple glans between her soft, juice-dripping labia. Awestruck by the beaming smile she flashed him, Mike couldn't do anything but reach his arms forward and firmly plant his hands on Lyla's magnificent ass while she slowly let herself fall down on his dick, forcing her tender pink folds to part around his thick pole as he penetrated her snug, sopping wet slit.

Panting, breathless mewls accompanied the slick gliding descent of Lyla's pussy on her brother's veiny monstercock. The fact that she had only slept with three guys made Mike's amazing horsecock feel even bigger inside her as he widened the clingy, nectar-coated walls of her rarely fucked pussy. Gasping for breath as she kept determinedly plunging down on his massive erection, Lyla couldn't get over how huge her brother was, much thicker and harder and beefier than any cock she had ever taken before.

What really sent her head spinning and her heart racing though was how absolutely incredible Mike felt inside her. It was the most powerful, sinfully beautiful sensation ever to have her sweet little brother penetrate deep into her soft yielding core and filling her juicy hole with more and more of his stiff dickmeat, so much so that Lyla could barely breathe as an unbidden, primal surge of pleasure built up inside her as she completed her cock-engulfing descent. The moment her nectar-slippery, stretched out labia wrapped themselves tautly around the very root of Mike's robust boner, with her vaginal passage filled to bursting by his fleshy hardness and his bloated precum-oozing glans poking impossibly far up inside her womb, Lyla's eyes snapped wide open and her lips widened in a perfect O while she screamed out her stabbing, earth-shattering climax.

"Ooowhhh fuuuck! Uuhh fuuuck Mikeyyyy! Oh my god yeeeeeees!"

Shaking, cumming and yelling incoherently, Lyla felt like she was melting inside while her pink velvety walls clutched desperately all around the massive snatch-cramming length of her brother's raging erection, massaging him from tip to root in the wetness and softness of her tight little slit. As if possessed by some sort of sensuous madness, still orgasming and trembling, Lyla firmly planted her hands on Mike's chiseled chest and arched her back even further as she instinctively started moving, rocking and grinding at first then genuinely riding him.

Within seconds, under Mike's mesmerized gaze, Lyla was shaking her bubble-butt up and down on his lap as she bounced on his huge dick like her life depended on it, forcing her snug girlcum-drooling slit to slide along his enormous pole with reckless abandon. Smiling and staring as he enjoyed his sister's sudden cock-riding frenzy, Mike simply grabbed harder onto Lyla's big juicy booty and held on to her rippling asscheeks as he watched her impale her incredibly tight pussy on his fat schlong.

Enjoying the snug, loving grip of her vaginal walls adhering slickly to his shaft, Mike didn't even feel the need to buck his hips as he just lay there and blissfully drank in the awesome, savagely intense sight of Lyla riding his cock. Her huge tits were swaying all over the place in time with her ever faster pussy-stuffing bonces, her puffy pink nipples tracing invisible trajectories in the air. Her long blonde locks were flowing wildly all around her beautiful, pleasure-imbued visage and, behind her glasses, her eyes were half-closed and lustfully glazed over. Her tumid lips were parted and O-shaped and a litany of trembling mewls tumbled from them non-stop, sounding to Mike like the best music he had ever heard. His sister was incredible, and he loved every second he was spending inside of her.

"Oohh fuck, Lyla! God, your pussy..." Mike moaned, vaguely surprised that the squeezing, persistent tightness of his big sis's pussy sort of hid the tell-tale orgasmic ripples that instead hit his mom's vaginal walls whenever she came. Still, the uninterrupted streams of girlcum drenching his groin and lubing up his slit-impaling cock were a pretty good indication of Lyla's high level of enjoyment. "Oh my fucking god, Lyla, you feel so good... Your pussy is sooo tight!"

Soon, while raptly staring at Lyla as she kept slamming her juicy snatch up and down on his beefy truncheon like a woman possessed, Mike started to feel like his lust-high mind was playing tricks on him: when he blinked his eyes, he sometimes saw a flashing image of his mother superimposed over the sight of his cock-riding sister bouncing on his rock-hard pole. Those random flickering moments of confusion faded as fast as they hit him, but Mike did have a pretty clear idea of why they happened.

So many of the things that he was seeing right then in Lyla reminded him vividly of their mother: the burning hot sexual urgency, the tousled blonde locks, the huge swaying tits, the brain-shattering melody of moans flowing from those soft, parted lips. Of course, details like Lyla's characteristic nerdy glasses or the gravity-defying, girlish perkiness of her voluptuous curves (not to mention the insane natural tightness of her young little pussy) always confirmed to Mike that yes, it was indeed his beloved sister he was fucking. Still, he enjoyed those sensory glitches a lot, because feeling the presence of his mom there as well somehow added another layer to his incestuous delight.

Strangely enough, or maybe not so much given the deep, shared love that bound him both to his big sister and their busty mother, Mike didn't feel any guilt about having sex with Lyla, even though he probably should have, since he was kind of cheating on his mom. But then again, Mike wondered: 'Does it really count as cheating on your mother, if you fuck your sister?'

The answer came to Mike while a huge grin was spreading on his lips and his eyes were full of the priceless spectacle of Lyla throwing her head back in orgasm yet again as she kept furiously bouncing on his boner. 'Wow,' he thought, 'it's so great that I'm actually asking myself this kind of questions in the first place!'

Soon enough though, even these weirdly enticing thoughts were wiped away from Mike's mind by the roaring storm of lust overtaking his brain. The velvety dick-engulfing grip of Lyla's drooling pussy squeezing him constantly, her unleashed sensuous beauty, her maddening whimpers of pleasure and those big, epic tits jiggling away right in front of him; it was simply too incendiary a mix not to snap Mike out of his bout of staring adoration eventually and provoke an active reaction.

While his sister kept yelling and cumming and riding his massive cock with lewd gusto, Mike dug his fingers possessively into the bouncy roundness of her plump bubble-butt and swiftly straightened up into a sitting position while pushing his head forward, burying his face into the lush, swaying softness of Lyla's pillowy cleavage. As he licked and smooched her marvelous boobs all over between deep nipple-suckling kisses, Mike began forcefully bucking his hips up, driving his achingly hard boner deep into Lyla's soaked little slit with a rabid passion that matched the reckless rhythm of her pussy-cramming ride.

Letting her head loll back and screaming out in release once again while she wildly tossed her long sex-tousled hair over her shoulders, Lyla took in stride her brother's sudden tit-worshiping assault and the strong, breathtaking upward thrusts with which he slammed his meaty pole balls-deep into her pussy. Her moans grew louder and her already lust-drowned mind got even hazier, but for a while she still managed to keep up her furious dick-riding tempo, driving her pussy down on Mike's enormous shaft with gusto and rushing ahead into climax after sweet crashing climax. What Lyla was not ready to handle was her little brother's sudden prying of her big bouncy asscheeks and the sneaky incursion of his fingers deep into her butt-cleavage, so that his fingertips could meet her twitching, saliva-slick rosebud.

The moment Mike slid his forefinger past the tiny gummy pucker of her sphincter and into her hot receptive butthole, Lyla felt her head spin crazily, her whole body shaking in response to that unexpected anal stimulation. Her dick-riding pace faltered while Mike's long digit slipped easily all the way into her anus, forcing a husky, prolonged gasp to escape her parted lips. Unbidden, a full-body shiver and a butt-centered ripple of sizzling pleasure hit Lyla, empowering her already roaring pussy-focused ecstasy. As much as she tried to gather herself and keep bouncing on her brother's girthy truncheon, Lyla capitulated completely when Mike gently pushed a second finger into her saliva-wet hineyhole and began masturbating her anus with long, deliberate knuckle-deep motions.

"Uhh! Uuungh yeees... Ohhh Mikey... Owwwhh fuck!" Lyla whimpered in ecstasy, cumming yet again and wrapping her arms around her brother's neck, pushing his face deep into her ample cleavage as he kept devouring her tits, all the while stuffing his huge schlong into her sodden little pussy with hard humping thrusts and fingering her needy asshole with devilish ability.

The clash of mixed stimuli detonating all through her body felt beautifully intoxicating to Lyla, and yet what thrilled her the most were the fluid ass-probing motions of Mike's digits sawing in and out of her receptive little butthole. In truth, Lyla was a big fan of anything and everything anal, and she never failed to cum like crazy whenever her asshole was played with. With Mike's long fingers expertly stretching her pliant butt-ring and pushing steadily into her tight steamy anus, Lyla could do nothing but stay as she was, panting and moaning as she straddled her brother's lap, letting the orgasmic waves roll over her curvy body, her pussy jammed deliciously full of his cock while his mouth made love to her big tits and his fingers worked their magic on her tiniest, most sensitive orifice.

As her clingy pink rosebud twitched crazily around Mike's butt-pumping digits and her juice-drenched vaginal walls squeezed his monumental boner in incessant spasms of climax, Lyla finally found the strength to brokenly yell out her slutty encouragement to her brother, egging him on to push her into what she felt was a massive incoming orgasm.

"Yeaah, Mikey, fuck my pussy harder! Ooh yes, bite my nipples like thaaat... Harder, yes, ohhh god yeeaahh! Finger me more, pleease, finger my ass deep... M-m-more mooore ooohh fuck! Deeper, yeesss, faster, fingerfuck my ass like thaaat... Uuhhh god... Ooohh yes, yesss oohOOHHMYGOD!"

The gasping scream that Lyla let out as her climax hit her like a truck made Mike smile broadly through the soft, delicious mouthful of sisterly tit-flesh he was munching on. It was such a uniquely rewarding sensation to know that he had just made his beloved big sister cum spectacularly, and equally satisfying were both the feel of her snug pussy choking his fat dickmeat in a silky nectar-slippery stranglehold and the corresponding twitching spasms of her tight rubbery asshole contracting and releasing around his finger like a hungry, nibbling little mouth.

Undone by her epic climax, mewling incoherently as she gushed rivulets of girlcum on her brother's pussy-jamming pole, Lyla smiled as she went blissfully limp, letting herself fall forward against Mike like a rag doll. Unprepared for that, too busy feasting on her magnificent boobs and fingering her clingy asshole with the intent of prolonging her orgasm as much as possible, Mike was caught unawares and got pushed backward by Lyla's ecstatic collapse, so that they both ended up lying back on the bed.

Wanting to keep fucking her tight, cock-caressing pussy, Mike grabbed possessively onto his sister's fabulous bubble-butt and held her tight to his chest as he rolled the both of them first on their side and then into a missionary position. Leaving his boner jammed to the hilt inside her deliciously clingy slit, Mike began stirring his shaft deep inside Lyla's nectar-drenched passage while grinding his pubic bone against her budding clit, eliciting whimpering little squeals of delight from Lyla's slack mouth that made his boner flex with joy inside her sweet pink folds. At the same time, he returned to teasing her tiny anus with his fingers while licking and kissing her big wobbling tits, enjoying the extended orgasmic aftershocks coursing through Lyla's cock-caressing vaginal walls all the while.

Soon enough though, his sister's panting pleasure-husky voice persuaded Mike to relent his naughty efforts to keep her climax rolling. "Mmmh Mikey, pleeease... Can't cum anymore... Oohh god, so fucking good but... Please, no more, Mikey, at least let me catch my breath!"

Grinning and nodding, Mike removed his fingers from her snug little butthole with deliberate slowness as he planted a long suckling smooch on each of Lyla's puffy nipples. Then he straightened up and met his sister's bespectacled, glazed over eyes. Running his hands along Lyla's smooth legs as he parted them wide and knelt up straighter between her thighs, his rock-hard schlong still sheathed deep in her pussy, Mike beamed with pride as he nonchalantly snickered: "You look kinda wiped out, Lyla... Happy too, but wiped out."

Laughing and punching him playfully on his muscled arm, Lyla shook her head in disbelief as she adjusted her glasses and sighed with satisfaction. "Wow, Mikey... I have to hand it to you: you're a total stud! Your cock is so fucking big, so thick and hard... And you haven't even cum yet! I'm impressed, little brother. Really, really impressed."

As good as it felt to hear his awesome big sister compliment him like that, Mike chuckled as he replied: "Oh don't worry about that, I'm gonna cum soon enough! Your pussy is so tight, Lyla... So wet and tight..."

Mewling as her brother resumed gently rocking and stirring her snug girlcum-slick vaginal passage with his veiny horsecock, Lyla smiled sweetly at first, only to then feel her own lips instinctively curl up in an impish smirk as her lust-inflamed mind was illuminated by a new, even hotter idea.

"Hey, Mikey... Wanna try something really tight?" Lyla grinned, biting her lips with anticipation as she winked at her brother and suddenly pushed him off of her, making his massive erection slip out of her juice-flooded pussy with a wet slurping sound.

Surprised and disappointed that he was being so unexpectedly deprived of the velvety, dick-engulfing caress of his sister's cozy slit, Mike furrowed his brow while Lyla giggled and got on all fours before him, tilting her epic booty up and wiggling her big bouncy buttcheeks invitingly side to side. With her ample boobs squashed into the bedspread and her face resting sideways on the pillow, Lyla looked over her shoulder to see Mike staring raptly at her curvy booty as she kept gently swaying her glorious bubble-butt for his visual pleasure, making her thick round asscheeks jiggle hypnotically in his face. When she spoke, her words were soft yet firm, an eager purr that rang out like the loudest of clarion calls in Mike's ears.

"Fuck my ass, Mikey," Lyla simply said, nodding and smiling. "That little hole is gonna feel even tighter than my pussy. I'm an anal virgin, you know..."

That last remark, beside causing a thick glob of precum to ooze from the purple tip of his swollen girlcum-coated truncheon, made Mike shake his head with incredulity. "What?! No way!" he scoffed, blinking his eyes to snap out of his ass-ogling trance and look Lyla in the eyes instead, but not quite managing to stop drinking in the spellbinding perfection of her jiggly, magnificently plump bubble-butt. "Come on, Lyla, that can't be true. Your ass is way too awesome! There's no way nobody has ever tapped it..."

"Oh, but it's true, Mikey. I swear," Lyla slowly murmured, cooing as she felt her brother place his hands on her ass. She loved how devotedly he caressed the ample roundness of her rump, his digits tracing the sumptuous globes of her buttcheeks, his fingertips kneading her soft booty and digging into its curvy plumpness. Sighing with delight, Lyla went on.

"Well, I mean, technically I've had fingers and dildos in my ass, sure... But no cocks, never. And I want yours to be my first, Mikey. It seems kinda fitting, right?" she concluded with a chuckle, locking gazes with her brother. "My big butt and your monstercock are the perfect match!"

As he laughed along with his beautiful, amazing sister, Mike couldn't help but feel a warm buzz of affection and deep intimacy spreading inside him as he fully appreciated the magnitude of the situation: Lyla was offering him her anal virginity. At the same time, the life-long emotional connection bonding the two of them harmoniously together made even the insanely hot prospect of incestuous sodomy seem somehow weirdly natural, if not exactly normal.

Blinking his eyes to make sure that he wasn't dreaming, Mike just smiled back at Lyla and nodded in assent, wishing his love and lust for her could filter through even though he couldn't quite find the words to express them in full.

"Okay!" Mike finally exhaled with an excited chuckle, jumping off his bed to go rifle through the top drawer of his nightstand. "I have no idea how I'm gonna fit my dick in that miniature little asshole of yours, but I know for sure that we'll need lube, and lots of it. I just hope I have enough left..."

As soon as he turned back toward his bed, Mike almost let the half-full bottle of lube fall from his hand, such was the sight presented to him. In the few moments he had spent with his eyes averted, Lyla had already started preparing her rosebud for its imminent deflowering by scooping up her dribbling girlcum from her pussy and applying that sweet, shiny nectar to her lovely little asshole. In a trance, Mike got back on the bed and knelt right behind his sister's bent over body, his eyes glued to her hands holding her bouncy buttcheeks apart while she fingered her rosy sphincter and smeared her own wetness all around that tiny twitching orifice, readying herself for his huge cock.

"Alright, start lubing me up big boy!" Lyla urged her brother, recalling him to the task at hand as he stared in awe at her dainty digits traveling from her sopping slit to her cute butthole, her fingertips gently pushing past its rubbery rim and then into her anus, until she was in knuckles-deep. That sight drove Mike mad with lust, to the point that Lyla was forced to call him back to reality again. "Come on Mikey, we don't have all night! Lori is gonna return at some point, and I really want you in my aah-aaahh-aaass... Aahhh yes, oohh that's sooo good!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,023 Followers