An Offer He Can't Refuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to disturb them, Sean quietly slipped from the bed and wandered out into the hall. He needed a cigarette and he retrieved the rumpled packet from the pocket of his jeans. He stepped out onto the balcony and lit one. For a moment he thought about stepping back inside for some clothes, but the sunlight on his naked body felt good and he didn't think anyone could see him from either of the neighbouring balconies. He took a slow drag and blew a cloud of smoke into the fresh morning air.

Last night was wild

He smiled and blew a perfect smoke ring.

'Wild' is an understatement

If he had one regret it was that he hadn't got round to taking Jess's sweet pussy himself. The sight of Kyle burying himself in her softness had aroused a pang of jealousy.

It also occurred to him that it might be extremely awkward if he was still around when the other two woke up. Kyle might have been quite happy to watch Sean take his wife's ass the night before but that was in the heat of the moment; in the cool light of morning Kyle might not be so pleased that Sean had cum deep inside Jess and that she had had an explosive orgasm as a result. Sean really didn't want to deal with an uncomfortable breakfast situation so he decided he would find his clothes and leave before either of them awoke. He would call Kyle later and just make sure that there was no blowback from the night before. He finished his cigarette, flicked the butt off the balcony and stepped back into the apartment.

He quietly slipped into the bathroom. As he examined his face in the mirror he grinned wickedly.

You sexy bastard. In the end you got what you wanted. But now ... now it's time to get out.

As he turned to leave Jess stepped in through the door. She was wearing only the thin white cotton panties she had been wearing the night before. There was a slight stain in the centre from her arousal. At the sight of her bare breasts he felt himself stir as the full weight of his desire struck him and any intention he had of making a quiet exit was completely gone from his mind. She was carrying a towel, but made no move to cover herself.

FUCK HER, FUCK HER

Sean tried to ignore the screaming in his brain. He and Jess stared at each other for a couple of seconds and suddenly Sean was aware that he was completely naked and that she could see his slowly swelling member.

Say something

"Um ... Hi" he said.

She smiled coyly, "Hi"

"Where's you're husband?"

Smooth, real slick you dumbass

"He's still asleep."

"You were going to shower?" he asked her.

"I was planning on it, but you go first," she paused, "unless..."

"Unless what?"

She raised a questioning eyebrow, "unless you wanted to join me?"

Halle-fucking-lujah.

"Would Kyle be okay with that?"

"After what we did last night? I really don't think he'll mind. But, no 'doing stuff', okay? In fact, just to make sure you don't get the wrong idea I'm gonna keep my panties on."

You're gonna turn down showering with that piece of ass cause she's a little shy? I think not

He smiled, "After you m'lady."

She laughed, dropped the towel on the floor and stepped in through the glass door. As she turned on the water and stepped under the stream it ran rivulets down her soft warm skin. Sean watched her for a moment. He was fully erect by this stage and was unsure whether she would be offended.

You fucked her ass last night, technically without her permission. I doubt THIS will offend her

He stepped in through the shower door and realized how close they actually were in the tiny cubicle. His engorged cock was rubbing against her belly, but Jess didn't seem to mind. The hot water felt good and Jess's skin had taken on a rosy pink glow.

Jess had begun to soap herself up and the sight of her soapy breasts Sean couldn't contain himself. He reached out with both hands and squeezed them softly. He gently began to rub them and he felt her nipples harden at his touch. They were slippery and as he cupped them in his hands, Jess looked up at him coyly.

"I thought I said no 'doing stuff' " she murmured, but she made no move to brush him away.

He knew he had to have her, to take her wet slippery body in his arms, rip off her panties and fuck her against the shower door. He ran his hand down over her wet panties which had gone completely see through. He could see the outline of her cunt inviting him in. He gently pulled her panties to the side and ran his finger down her exposed slit. He slowly guided his cock-head into her warm little opening. As her lips closed around his head he felt like he might cum on the spot.

"Am I interrupting?" Kyle stood by the door of the shower.

Sean pulled out and stepped back.

"Sorry bro ... I didn't mean to ... It kinda just happened."

The first lie of the day is always the best

Kyle smiled. "Don't worry, she is kinda hard to keep your hands off. Is there room for three in here?"

Without waiting for a response he stepped into the shower and moved in behind Jess. He placed his hands on her hips then moved them down to fondle his wife's ass. Kyle pulled his wife's ass cheeks apart and pressed his cock between them. Previously he had never even considered anal sex with his wife but the sight of her ass getting pounded and the gushing orgasm she had had the night before, had intrigued him. Jess felt Kyle's cock pressing against her back hole and braced herself as Kyle pushed his head in. He was slightly smaller than Sean and much more gentle so it didn't hurt quite as much.

She beckoned to Sean and he moved up in front of her and lightly pressed the head of his cock into her pussy. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up and onto him, wrapping her tanned legs around his waist and pulling him deeper inside her. Sean's hands moved to her thighs, supporting her as she rode him. She was now suspended between her men and they were both thrusting her thirstily. They were all under the shower and the hot water was pouring down on them as Kyle and Sean fucked Jess ferociously.

Her body was slippery and Sean struggled to hold her up. His hands slipped off her hips and Kyle and Sean both gasped as their cocks suddenly took her entire weight.

"This isn't working" Jess said, "Let's move this back to the bedroom."

Minutes later she was lying on the bed between them and she could feel their hard cocks pressing against her body. They lay there for a few minutes, Kyle and Sean gently caressing her naked body. A wild idea flicked through her mind.

"I want both of you ... at the same time"

Kyle moved his cock to place it back in her ass but Jess shook her head.

"No ... in my pussy."

Kyle realized what she wanted. "Are you sure baby?" he asked, "Are you sure you can take both of us?"

Jess nodded slowly. Her journey of sexual exploration had been awakening and the thought of both their pulsing cocks plunging into her soft pussy aroused her more than she could have ever previously imagined. She could feel Sean's erect cock pressing against her belly and Kyle's in the small of her back. Her pussy ached to be used, to experience the power of two men who loved her deeply; expressing their deepest and utmost desire. She wanted the perfect union between the three of them, a sexual congress that would bind them together forever and she knew that the only way to achieve that was by giving them both her tender pussy.

Kyle was behind her and he pushed his cock in first. First the head and then slowly he pressed into her until his entire length was buried in her cunt. The atmosphere was electric and the three of them could feel the tension building. Their arousal was evident and the musky smell of Jess's wet pussy filled the air. Jess reached down and guided Sean's cock into her tight pussy hole. Sean could feel himself rub against Kyle's cock as he pressed into her but he didn't care. All he could think about was Jess's sweet little pussy being stretched by their two hard cocks. Jess let out a half gasp, half squeal as her taut little hole was filled.

Then they slowly began to fuck her.

Their movements at first were minimal but in Jess's stretched pussy she could feel every tiny motion. As her warm wet sex excited them they began to push harder and within minutes they were pressing into her tender hole with eager expectation. Her sweet juices coated their cocks, easing their passage inside of her. Their bodies lay intertwined on the bed, moving to the rhythm of their hungry thrusting.

For Sean this was the culmination of his ultimate fantasy. His cock felt electric as it pressed into Jess's soaking pussy. He didn't mind sharing her pussy with her husband. If anything, the thought that sweet innocent little Jess was being treated in such a depraved manner was cause for even greater excitement. Her pussy felt amazing and the sensation from his cock was filling his body with a warm glow. He kissed Jess on her small gasping mouth; trying to express his desire and the pleasure that was bursting out of him.

As Jess broke away from the kiss, she began to moan harder and louder. Jess was talking now, trying to give words to the feelings she was experiencing.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my dirty pussy, fuck my dirty, slutty pussy. Stretch my little hole. Fuck yes, FUCK YES!"

Sean knew he was about to explode and at the back of his mind he remembered that he wasn't supposed to cum in Jess's pussy.

"I'm gonna cum" he gasped, but as he made to pull out, Jess wrapped her leg around him, pulling him back inside her.

"Cum inside me," she moaned, "I want both of you to cum in my sweet, young pussy."

She felt Sean's cock convulse at her words and as he came, he dragged her over the edge. Sean and Kyle both felt her hot flood wash over them as her sweet juices cascaded over their cocks. Their balls were tight and straining as they sent their seed shooting up inside her. Their semen was hot in her belly and Jess arched her back and let out a long moan; there were no words for the explosion that was happening in her tender sex. It was as though all three of them had plunged into one perfect orgasm between Jess's naked thighs; her soaking pussy had bound them together and that moment seemed eternal as the three of them writhed on the bed.

Jess's pussy was soaking the sheets as her cum gushed out of her wave after wave. Her body was electric, the warmth of her orgasm soaking through her every nerve. She had never felt more alive. Her orgasm was right. There was no other way to describe it and as it crashed through her trembling body she became aware of everything around her; the touch of her two men as they groped her soft body, their hot breath as they gulped for air and most of all their quivering, bursting cocks devouring her tender, sweet sex.

For ages afterwards they just lay there on the bed; bathed in the afterglow of passion. The hot scent of sex hung in the air. Jess was exhausted; her young pussy ached from the pounding it had just received, but it was a pleasant ache. They were all quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment, the closeness, that they all felt.

Finally, Jess sat up and murmured quietly.

"We are definitely doing that again."

"Definitely" said Kyle and Sean in unison.

THE END

...but TBC?

12