All Comments on 'An Older Man for Caitlin Pt. 01'

by fuzzyb2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A yummy start!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

At the beginning she said she spent a year in Australia, but she gets there, the young guy goes back to Canada a week later after catching her playing with dad, then she ditches controlling dad two weeks later and flies home! Three weeks.

....and the whole jack yourself off thing? Hey, maybe later in the relationship for fun, but right off the bat? Uh, no, don't need company around just to jack off, come back when you want to play some participation sports!

...and then she's dissapointed that he did it instead of her sucking him off?! ...well maybe she shouldn't be playing bs games with him and just taking/asking for what she wanted! Lol.

That's my only real gripe, the whole sex scene is just a bit wacked! For a girl that seems to have it bad for him, you would have thought she would have gotten him off fast, then worked him back up so he could fuck her for a nice, long time! ...maybe he should spank her now for being such a pain! At least by the time he's finished warming up her ass he'll be hard again and ready to screw her silly ;)

The majority of the story was really well done, exciting and kept your blood pressure uP!! Great character build too! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuzzyb2@fuzzyb2
I find it thrilling to build these stories and invent viable relationships from which others can draw pleasure. Please comment or email me ideas and feedback. It's all welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES