An Older Man for Caitlin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur did have a recollection, but the event had not made a big impression because, towel or not, this was the daughter of a colleague, and rather young at that. "I do remember, and I remember the towel, too. I thought you were pretty cute and wished I was in high school again, but nothing more."

"But you noticed..." There was a desire for recognition in her tone. Arthur gave her what she was looking for: "Of course I noticed, and I remember to this day, but you were so young that nothing more could have ever happened."

Caitlin's pleasure made her smile, and her posture relaxed visibly. It was enough for Arthur to notice and to prompt her for more.

"I was immature at the time and somehow thought I might have a chance to be with you somehow, but even I realized it would not be possible. But I never forgot the feeling down my back, and into my stomach, and... you know... there."

"Oh, my" said Arthur, unsure of what to say next.

"I feel that now, ever since you said you remembered, Arthur."

"Tell me about it..."

"I can't really say much here, it's too public. But I will tell you about one day.

What a monumental letdown, thought Arthur.

Caitlin rescued him: "Kidding! What should I say? That I feel a tingling in my thighs that reached right up into my... I feel myself getting wet but I am worried it will show. I don't have any panties on, you know. If I stand up to get some water, can you check to see if there is anything showing?"

This girl was amazing! She was asking him to check out her pussy in case it was too wet.

Caitlin stood up in place, pushed back her chair with her knees and did a big stretch. Her arms reached up as high as they could go; her breasts were stretched tightly beneath the almost-transparent fabric, and Arthur noticed all this, but quickly looked down to the young woman's pubes.

Caitlin finished her stretching and said, "I am getting some water. Do you want some, too?"

She walked past their table as Arthur gazed hungrily at her retreating buttocks and so-fine legs. On her way back, Caitlin took her time and even seemed to be opening her thighs slightly to give him a better look.

When she sat back down, Arthur gave her a very lusty smile, saying, "you are absolutely spectacular, Caitlin. Totally fucking perfect if you must know."

Her reply set them both off laughing: "Yes, but did you see a wet spot on my pussy?"

Laughing, Arthur showed her a thumbs-down to say there was no sign of her excitement.

Caitlin leaned in to whisper to Arthur, "is this having an effect on you like it is me?"

Still a bit hesitant, he replied, "well, maybe, a bit..."

"Are you getting an erection because of me?"

This girl was breaking down boundaries with every sentence. He decided to play along to see where she would take the conversation. "I do feel some movement down there, if you must know."

"I would like you to show me. Can you do that for me?"

"How? I can't very well stand up and display it now can I."

"Just slide your chair back and I will find a way to check."

Arthur pushed back from the table, his erection now fully engorged and pressing against the soft linen of his slacks. It was clearly visible that he had a hard-on and now he was asking this young woman to look it over. Wow!

Caitlin got up and moved around the table to Arthur's side and, putting a hand on his shoulder, leaned down to have a good look. Her smile was broad and beautiful and she whispered, "I want to see more of that — can we leave this place?"

"Uh, not for a minute or two. Things are a bit hard to get up right now."

"Good. That's hot! Meet me by your car around the back. I'll be there. And with that, she trotted out with Arthur's eyes glued to her tight ass and long legs. None of that was going to help him lose the erection.

By the time Arthur was able to leave, almost ten minutes had passed and he was starting to second guess himself, and what he had just experienced with Caitlin. No way was she going to be that open. Was she? Did he have a shot? Thinking that made his groin tingle again so he made it out in no time.

When Arthur got to his car parked behind the café he did not see Caitlin and began to wonder if he'd been too slow. Or had she changed her mind? When he did not see her for several minutes, he gave up and dejectedly got into his car. That was when things changed. There was a note stuck under his windshield wiper that told him Caitlin had taken off early but that she would meet him at his house, 'don't worry, I know where you live,' she wrote, adding, be there by 1:30.

Arthur decided to drive the long way home to kill some time but even then he rolled up to his parking spot at the condo with 15 minutes to spare. 'It's my house so I can always get here as I choose' he decided.

As he came entered the lobby of the building, there was Caitlin sitting in one of the lobby chairs, legs spread wide and arms up with hands linked behind her head. She was completely on show, and she knew it. Arthur reacted maturely, he felt, walking towards the young woman, eyes burning holes into her clothing from high heeled boot to firm thigh, across her pubic mound and up her naked tummy to those perfectly nippled breasts.

"You may get tired of this, but good God are you gorgeous!"

"I will never tire of that, as long as you mean it."

"How could I not mean it. Have you seen yourself in a mirror?"

"Of course — before I met you at Iron Man. Remember, I dressed to have this effect on you."

As she said those words, she pointed at the rising tent of his trousers. "We should go up to your apartment, Arthur."

As the elevator door closed, Caitlin lunged towards Arthur, grabbed him and kissed him hard on the lips. Her tongue snaked out to probe his mouth. It was all Arthur could do to keep up. And by now, she was grinding herself against his now fully hard cock. Though surprised, maybe shocked is a better word, he enjoyed every second of her attack, kissing her hard and running his hands across her back and down to grasp and hold her perfect buttocks in his two hands. As she rubbed against him, he pulled her into his body to emphasize the contact.

Then the elevator slowed and by the time to door opened, they were standing side-by-side, albeit looking ruffled: Caitlin was flushed and breathing heavily; Arthur had that lovely erection refusing to lay down. Naturally, that meant old Mrs Washington had to be waiting right at the door. Arthur couldn't tell, but he got the impression that the old lady had seen his healthy tent.

Arthur led the way to his door as Caitlin trotted along beside him, clearly enjoying his discomfort with Mrs Washington. "Do you think she saw anything," asked Caitlin.

"No. I am sure she didn't, besides she almost blind I bet."

"Hmmm... wonder what her wink and smile at me meant, then?"

Opening his door, Arthur let Caitlin go in and told her to find a spot to wait for him. Instead, she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him right into the living room. Arthur's suite had big windows facing a large, forested park with nothing in the way. It also meant he never pulled curtains; why bother? The afternoon sun was strong made the room almost glow with light, perfect for appreciating a young goddess with a perfect body.

Arthur was about to plop himself down in his favourite chair but Caitlin quickly scolded him, saying "you don't sit, buddy. I have work for you."

She was so certain, so firm that Arthur stood right back up with an expectant look on his face. Caitlin was staring him right in the eye when she told him: "these clothes won't take themselves off, will they? You are going to have to look after that, if it's not too much trouble."

"Hell no!"

Arthur stood a few feet in front of the girl, admiring her from ankle to top of her head. He lingered at her soft lips, remembering their taste from the elevator — lightly fruited from her lip balm. He moved his eyes down across her torso, stopping just below her waist. It was getting to be too much so Arthur reached out to get a grip on the lower part of her tank top. Fingers beneath the edge, he looked into Caitlin's eyes and asked, "are you sure you want me to go ahead?" He was worried she might change her mind, but he was not about to force himself on any woman, much less a young, potentially vulnerable girl like Caitlin.

He need not have worried. Caitlin was everything but vulnerable. She was entirely in control of her life, and of her sexuality, something Arthur would discover later. For now, she smiled at him, licked her lips and replied, "I am as sure that you should rip my shirt off my body as anything else I can think of. Please strip me, Arthur."

He grasped the fabric firmly and started to unroll it off her body. First came a little more stomach, then the rib cage, and finally the lower part of her breasts. By now, her nipples had hardened into signals of Caitlin's sexual buildup.

Arthur held his hands in position on either side of her rib cage as he ran his thumbs softly over the girl's nipples. She whimpered in response, thrusting her chest against his hands. Another little whimper of expectation and Arthur finished sliding the fabric over her breasts, catching them slightly. He dragged his thumbs along their firmness as he pulled at the snug fabric. "Hands up, please," he asked the girl. She responded by reaching high above her head in a languid extension of her body. Arthur slowly tugged the clothing along her upraised arms until it came off completely.

Once he had removed her top, Arthur once more stood back to appreciate the glory of this young woman's very grown-up body. Her breasts were perfectly formed with a slight rounding at the bottom and crested by her light pink nipples, themselves surrounded by small areolas in a lighter pink. The nubs of her nipples were tugging at the areolas which were also rigid with small bumps of their own.

Caitlin could see Arthur enjoying the view so she slid her hands up her torso until each one was filled with one of her breasts. Pushing forward, she offered them to Arthur saying, "please kiss my little nipples, sir."

Arthur leaned down and took first one, then the other hard nipple into his mouth, wetting them with saliva and flicking his tongue across their hardness. Not unexpectedly, Caitlin whimpered her pleasure. Arthur stopped, cupped his hands over hers and said, "I need to keep up my task, right?"

"Yes, please. Take my boots off, first."

He guided Caitlin to a kitchen bar stool and had her sit. She extended one leg towards him and he took her boot in one hand, the other hand caressing her calf. Kneeling before his little goddess, Arthur took his time removing her boot. Her feet were beautiful, slender, supple and perfectly pedicured. "How do you like the pedicure, Arthur?" she asked.

He did not answer choosing to kiss her instep as a response. "I got it done yesterday, just for you, Arthur."

If he had not already had an erection, that alone would have triggered his response. In fact, his slacks were starting to feel constricted. Maybe he should adjust... she saw him do it and said, "you can worry about that later, or maybe let me... later."

Arthur was not going to argue, not with those shapely legs extending to his lap. "I'm going to remove your tights now, Caitlin."

Her response was a soft moan of acquiescence.

He took her by the hand, helping her off the stool, and led her to the center of the living room where he had her take a step up onto the coffee table. It was glass-covered by very solid. Caitlin now stood just a foot in front of him, his face level with her tight belly and within reach of her pubic mound.

Arthur started by sliding his hands along her legs, from ankle to calf to thigh then around to the back where her buttocks rose from her thighs. He held them momentarily, then kept moving his hands along her legs. Again and again, each time realizing a joy that might have killed him had he not been in such good shape. Yes, his heart was pounding, but it was good.

Caitlin never tired of his hands, but once in a while she would turn her body slightly so that his palms slid over her pubic triangle, an area he had been trying to avoid. He wanted to build up her excitement until she would scream with the pleasure he would give her.

The tell-tale wet spot had long penetrated the stretchy fabric, something he told her with a big smile, "I can see where your juices are seeping out of your pussy, soaking the fabric... right here," he said as he touched her just below the clitoris. He made a show of licking his finger, adding, "and it is delicious."

Again with the whimper, though these were getting more insistent.

Arthur grasped the waist of her tights firmly, and in one smooth, long motion, he had them puddled at her feet. Facing him was not just a perfect pair of legs, as he expected, but the most delicate little vagina. She had shaved all but a little landing strip that directed his eye to her engorged clitoris peeking it's little head out at the top of her wet, pink pussy lips.

"Oh my God," said Arthur. "Oh, my..."

Caitlin once again told him she was glad he liked it, after all, "I got it trimmed just for you, Arthur."

Arthur took hold of Caitlin around the hips and carried her to his favourite chair, placing her gently into its comfort. He pulled her forward slightly so her hips lined up with the front edge of the chair and gently spread her firm young legs until she had both legs resting on the arms of the chair.

A little dribble of juice leaked from between her pussy lips. They were glorious, and looked delicious. Arthur brought his face slowly towards her fleshy, moist lips. He leaned in to plant a huge wet kiss to the top of her vagina, staying there for several seconds.

Caitlin mewed her pleasure, and asked him to "give me more."

This was Arthur's favourite activity, eating pussy. He had long been enthused by the vagina, and its sensitivity. He had performed cunnilingus on all his lovers, and even a few friends (yes, with benefits). And he was very good at it, they told him. And now, here he was eating out his youngest lover yet whose pussy was easily the best of all those he'd known.

Arthur took control of Caitlin's pleasure. He licked along her vaginal lips, nipped them with his teeth, sucked hard and soft on her clitoris until she seemed close to cumming, then he would back off. Without a doubt he was pleasuring the girl for most of an hour; each time she got close he held back. Eventually, however, there was no longer a reason to wait. Arthur took Caitlin's hard little clit between his lips and sucked and nibbled, timing it with her thrusting hips and audible moans. And when she came, he thrust two fingers hard into her pussy. She screamed as he'd never heard, but a good scream.

As Caitlin came down off the orgasms she'd enjoyed, Arthur kept kissing her in the pubic area and along her thighs, especially where they came together with her soft triangle. The kissing and touching tailed off as Caitlin relaxed, eventually stopping as the young woman simply collapsed back into the chair, looking very satisfied.

"Where did you learn to do that, Arthur?" were the first words out of her mouth in over an hour. "Holy fuck that was good."

Not sure how to reply, Arthur said, "it's just something I like doing, and you seemed to appreciate it so I kept going."

"Appreciate? You are kidding. I fucking loved it!"

"Maybe we'll do it again one day," the smile was evident in his tone and his words.

"There is no way you will avoid doing that again, not after this performance. I can barely sit up."

That seemed to be when Caitlin realized he had been servicing her but she'd done nothing to help him in that department. "I think I should help you now, Arthur. Can you take off your clothes for me? I want to see you completely."

Arthur took his time, making sure she saw every step of his stripping down. He didn't think his body was anything special, but he was in pretty good shape with only a little bit of belly that never seemed to go away. He unbuttoned his shirt, but not too quickly, and discarded it on the floor. His shoes were next, and his socks. By now he was in full 'war' mode and the erection in his pants was pulsing in anticipation of release.

"Go on," she said, "pants now my friend."

Arthur unzipped, loosed his belt, unbuttoned the pants and stood there not moving. His erection was clearly visible pushing against the lightweight fabric, even through his underwear. Caitlin signalled that he should lose the pants so he tugged slightly at them and they fell right down leaving him in his cartoon boxers. 'I wish I had known this might happen,' he thought to himself.

"Great boxers, Arthur," exhorted Caitlin. "I just love Thilvester the putty tat, and tweety bird."

With his cock pushing hard behind the cartoon characters, Arthur could only laugh at her pronunciation. "I'd love to say they were for you, but to be honest, it never occurred to me anyone would see them."

"You didn't think something might happen between us?" Caitlin seemed surprised.

"No, I didn't expect it at all. Or more accurately, I never dreamed that it could, much less with someone so young, and so tight."

"Thank you, but why not? Am I too young for you?"

"In most people's eyes, I think you would be too young, after all I almost 30 years older than you are and not a lot of people would approve."

"But I approve, and that's all that matters, Arthur."

Arthur was unsure how such a beautiful young woman could be interested in him and he asked her directly: "What makes you want to be with me, Caitlin? I just don't understand."

Instead of replying, Caitlin sat up and yanked down Arthur's boxers, releasing his thick erection. "Great cock, Arthur," she said.

He was just blown away that not only was this girl turned on by him, but she was equally impressed he was turned on by her. She took control back at that moment, "are we going to talk or are we going to have an orgasm, buddy?"

Arthur realized that he was no giant stud in the cock department. While only an absolutely six inches at full boner, his cock was rather thicker than most, making it look like one of these power-drink mini-cans. Caitlin seem to appreciate it as she reached out to take him into her hand. She grasped him firmly but without moving.

"I can feel it throbbing in my palm, you know," she told him. "That is very hot. I can't believe how hard you are."

Unable to control himself, Arthur pushed against her hand with his cock, inviting her to stroke his length. Instead, however, she let go of his cock, dragging her nails down his thighs just hard enough to hurt, but also to trigger the bobbing of his erection. He was dying for her to take him into her mouth, in fact, he knew he would come soon after.

Caitlin knew how excited Arthur was, and she knew she did not want him to cum too soon. He should enjoy it as she had. She held his cock in her hand again, but this time her other hand pinched his vas deferens hard to keep him from getting too excited for the moment. Arthur was surprised that she knew how to do this, but he was enjoying the fact that this 20-year-old woman was touching his at all. He couldn't believe it.

Arthur kept trying to thrust against her hand but she'd let go as soon as he generated any rhythm. It was as frustrating to him as it was enjoyable. What was she expecting from him? Then she told him: "it seems like you are getting ready to give me a gift, Arthur. Would you like to cum now? Cum on me?"

He had never experienced such an openness of sexuality, and he'd grown up in the 1970s. There seemed to be few limits in this girl's attitude.

"I would love to cum soon, and on your body would be very exciting, but so would your mouth."