An Older Man for Caitlin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll have to see if you can hit me in the mouth with one of your sperm shots, then. I want you to straddle me now." She slid forward a bit in the chair and Arthur moved into position just above her chest and in front of her face. How he was ready for her to finish him."

"Please finish me, Caitlin. I desperately want to cum for you."

Looking directly as the throbbing cock inches from her mouth, Caitlin leaned in and placed a big wet kiss followed by a little suck on the big knob of Arthur's cock. "I want you to finish yourself, Arthur," she told him.

"But, but... I really need you..." he tapered off the begging when he saw the glint in her eye.

"I want you to use your hand and show me how you would jack off if I were not here. And I want you to hold off as long as you can — I might even help — but I want you to make yourself cum. And when you do, you can shoot your juice all over my body, my tits, my tummy, my cunt, even my face. And if you get enough in my mouth, I will be very happy."

There was little Arthur could think of saying or doing to distract his young lover. Besides, an orgasm is an orgasm however you travel there. He figured there would be more opportunities in the future.

Tentatively, Arthur took his cock in his right hand, getting a firm grip and making sure there was enough of the head to allow for good stroking. He especially liked the way the head pushed out through his foreskin, each time almost calling out for Caitlin's attention. When Arthur was getting very close, after maybe only a dozen strokes, he groaned in anticipation and changed the pace of his stroking. Caitlin saw the danger and grasped his cock with a hard pinch of the vas deferens helping him regain control.

Arthur was trying to think of alternative situations that would not make him so likely to ejaculate. He looked out over the view into the park, noticed some people on the walking path walking their two dogs. He considered the view from his sixth floor suite and realized that anyone looking up would see him standing there in front of the windows, jacking himself off. He decided that this was worthy of not caring what anyone thought. That was when his mind turned back to his situation, standing in front of a beautiful and naked young woman who was thrusting her fingers into her own pussy as he masturbated right in front of her face.

The fingers in the pussy and realization that Caitlin was close to cumming herself did it. He had to cum. Just had to.

Caitlin was staring at the thick cock in front of her, and imagining what it would feel like inside her. That imagery was enough to bring her close to an orgasm of her own. She went over the edge when Arthur took one last pull at his cock, thrust his hips towards her and let loose a huge rope of cum right at her mouth. Her lips were partially open so some of the semen landed in her mouth, and more lashed across her nose and chin.

Caitlin was having an orgasm, he knew, and his was not going to end soon. He enjoyed the shot across her mouth, but directed the second towards her perfect tits where it landed across one nipple. The next explosion was much smaller and lower in volume, but it did land on her pubic mound, right beside her thrusting fingers. She scooped it up and pushed it into her cunt. With her other hand, she cleaned off her face and sucked up the semen, clearly enjoying its thickness and taste.

Now finished cumming, Arthur was shaky on his feet so fell off to one side onto the arm of the sofa where he lay back, eyes still glued to the young body beside him. She was still masturbating herself as he calmed down, but that ended with a deep roar of passion and orgasm.

Neither of them moved for many minutes, but Arthur kept looking at Caitlin, still wondering what in the world had just happened, and how it could have happened to him. For her part, Caitlin was thinking that she'd been right in finding an older man for a lover. Arthur was open to her needs, obviously, and open to new experiences. She'd been surprised that he would bring himself to climax. She was slightly disappointed to be honest, as she'd really anticipated taking that thick cock into her mouth.

For his part, Arthur felt no disappointment, just joy at having made this connection with Caitlin. He loved being the older man, and wondered how their relationship would develop. But first, he would have to deal with Caitlin who was kneeling in front of him and had taken the whole of his softened cock into her mouth. She mumbled something that sounded like, "I want you to fill my mouth with your big cock."

Engulfing Arthur's thick cock, Caitlin was about to demonstrate to her new lover that they had a lot to look forward to.

...Stay tuned for part 2