An Uncommon Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
191 Followers

"That young Cari." Tom almost had a stroke. He thought he hid his reaction, but MayBelle saw him start, just a bit.

"I think she fancies you, Tom." May spoke in the direct way that people who's days are running out are wont to do.

"I'm so sorry, May." Tom broke down. He never was much good at keeping secrets. "I was out in the garden this morning when she came out. I did some things I shouldn't have done."

"What did you do, Tom?" May asked pointedly. "Did you molest that girl?"

Tom looked at her flabbergasted, "Good God, no! No, I most certainly did not!"

"Well, it sounded to me like she was enjoying herself."

Tom blanched. "You heard her?"

"Hard to miss this time of the morning. Everything so quiet, and if a girl can't sleep, you can hear a lot. Did you enjoy yourself?

"I'll have you know, I didn't touch her. Well, except to put an arm around her from the chill."

"Shame. She looks like she'd be fun."

"MayBelle!" Tom was outraged. "How could you believe I'd do something like that.

"Thomas Rafferty! Don't you be getting all high and mighty on me. Was a time you'd plunder my bones every chance you get. Now a leopard doesn't change it's spots, and she's a sweet girl, and I know you're fond of each other. There's nothing wrong with two adults having fun, if no one gets hurt."

It hit him. "You put her up to this!"

"I didn't." MayBelle said. "I did put an idea in her head, though. She had to take the initiative"

"MayBelle. What on earth for?" Tom protested "I don't want anyone else."

"Tom, I saw what happened last night. You may not want anyone else, but you need someone, for certain things that I can't provide any more."

"I don't"

"You do, Thomas! If we continue this way, when I'm gone you'll fall for the first strumpet to spread her legs. Cari is someone who cares about you, deeply. And you care for her, we all do. She's an adult, sometimes I think more adult than our own children."

"Yeah, but MayBelle." Tom protested. He really couldn't argue with her, but he didn't want to agree with her.

"Did she take care of you this morning. Tom?"

"No! I wouldn't let her."

"Next time, you do let her!"

"Now get your ass up here and show me how hard you are. I know you want that skinny, white girl. Show me what you've got for her, and fill my mouth with it."

Tom groaned and stood beside the bed. He dropped his pants and started stroking his hard cock. MayBelle put her hand out, to touch it and Tom stopped and moved his cock into her hand. MayBelle grabbed it and Tom thrust back and forth.

"Oh, Tom. Cari's gonna love this as much as I did. Did you touch her Tom? Did you feel her nice smooth skin? Mmm, so creamy white."

"No. She just played with herself. We sat on the bench and I had my arm around her while she did herself. I did touch her titty with my arm around her shoulder."

"Did it feel good, Tom? They look delicious."

"It felt good, May." Tom wasn't gonna last long, remembering his morning. His hips were jerking erratically now.

"Did you smell her Tom? Did you smell her young puss? Did you taste her juice? Did you lick her fingers, Tom?"

"No taste. She put... she put her f... fingers under my, ah! Under my nose! Uunghghaaah!" And with that Tom shot his load, the first assisted orgasm in 3 years. The first wild shot went into May's hair. May pulled him forward before the second shot and took him in her mouth. He filled her completely staring down at her as she held his gaze. When he was done shooting, she made a point of opening her mouth to show him his seed, then swallowed it. Tom watched her and suddenly he felt the enormity of what was happening. He fell to his knees beside the bed and pleaded.

"Oh, baby. Please don't go. Don't leave me here alone." His body was wracked with sobs, where minutes ago he was the epitome of masculinity.

"You won't be alone Thomas. The children are all close by."

"But they're not you. We have so much together, you're my life. How can I live it if you're not here?"

"Baby, your song isn't over. You have other people to lift up, as you lifted me up. When I'm gone our family, and friends, and neighbours will all help you."

"Oh, babe." Tom wailed. "I don't know if I can do it."

Together they lay there, weeping, remembering. As noon approached, MayBelle had Tom give her the phone as he went to prepare lunch. She called Cari's house and left a message with her mother, that Cari wouldn't be needed today.

"And tell her, Mrs. Sal Vitre. There's nothing to worry about. We're just a little overwhelmed today, and we look forward to her help tomorrow."

"OK, Mrs. Rafferty." Annette Sal Vitre agreed. "I'll make sure she gets the message. You take care. I know Cari thinks the world of you two. Please, call if you need anything. Anything at all."

"Thank you, I will. As a matter of fact, sometimes my care takes a little out of Thomas. His being elderly, and all. Would it be OK if Cari stays over if the need arises? I do sleep awful fitfully. I mean, if it won't interfere with her schooling, or family.

"I don't know, Mrs. Rafferty. She does tend to put aside other things when it comes to you. I'm afraid she can't be objective."

"Well, what if we call you, and ask you, before we ask her? If the need arises.

"We can try that Mrs. Rafferty. But if it does become a problem, we'll have to stop."

"I understand, Mrs. Sal Vitre. Thank you for your understanding."

"Please, call me Annette. You're welcome Mrs. Rafferty."

"MayBelle. Please call me MayBelle.

"OK. Have a good day, MayBelle."

"You too Mrs., umm, Annette."

Thomas brought lunch in for the both of them and May told him she had cancelled Cari for the day. They spent the rest of the day, between MayBelle's naps, looking through old photos and remembering the high points in their lives. Tom called his kids home for dinner and MayBelle explained to them they were going to give Cari a key and the use of her car, which she never used anymore. She also told them Cari was going to be helping out a lot more.

"Now I know you guys are busy, and there's no sense you being here all the time. But we need some help, Cari's close, and we pay her for the chores she does, which helps her too. I hope none of you guys are going to have a problem with that?"

"Not at all, mom." Mary asserted. "I wish I could be here more often, but we're really busy at work, and my night courses are keeping me busy too. I'm fine with it. Cari's a good kid."

"Nope, I think it's a good idea." Ariel agreed. "It's good to have someone nearby, invested in your well being."

Clifford agreed too, though he kind of wanted his mother's car for himself. He needed another one, and his wife was pushing him to find her one, cheap.

Later that night, Tom kissed MayBelle goodnight.

"Now Tom, when you go out for air in the morning, say hi to Cari for me. And enjoy yourself."

"I'll say hi. I don't know if I can enjoy Cari that way though."

"My love." May replied. "By the way you were this morning, I dare say it's a matter of when, not if, you 'enjoy' that girl. Now good night my love. The medication is making me sleepy."

"Good night, Querida." Thomas kissed her again and left to have his evening tea. He took a melatonin tablet, to help him sleep easier.

The next morning Tom got up and had a shower. He still wasn't sure what he might do, but he wanted to be prepared. He had been in the habit for years, of going to bed early, and getting up early. He loved standing in his back yard and listening to the birds chattering, listening to the city come awake. Well, now it was a small town at the edge of the city, but still. He gathered his courage and went out into the yard. Strange, a man of his age needing courage. But he was feeling a sense of what he had felt when first wooing MayBelle. He walked down the short path to the park bench May liked to sit in. There was a lightening in the Eastern sky, but as yet it was still dark. He stood there a few minutes, gathering his thoughts, when he heard the latch on the garden door. He daren't look around, afraid he'd run, or appear foolish. Cari walked up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Tom?"

"Good morning, Cari. Sleep well?" Tom's calm voice belied the fact that he was as nervous as a schoolboy.

"Not very, Tom. I was worried. Worried I'd ruined our friendship. I'd like... intimacy. But I want our friendship more. Can we go back? Forget about yesterday?"

Tom chuckled, "I don't think so, Cari. I feel alive in a way I haven't in a long time. You've made me think of things I haven't in along time." Tom hesitated for a minute. "May heard you."

"Aaaahh! No!" She stepped back and put her face in her hands.

Tom turned around to comfort her. Cari was moaning in distress when Tom wrapped his arms around her.

"Ssshhhh. It's OK. She said she wants me to...enjoymyself. I'm not sure I can. But. Well. You didn't damage our friendship. You just showed us what a wonderful, passionate person you are."

Cari looked up at him, his strong hands on either side of her waist. Her eyes where moist when he locked his eyes with her. Slowly he lowered his lips, her eyes widening as she realized what Tom was doing. She barely had time to break into a grin before their lips touched. Cari closed her eyes for a second, focusing on the moment, then reopened them, wanting to remember everything. His lips, so different from any others she'd ever kissed. From the chaste kisses of her myriad relatives, to the fumbling kisses of the boys she'd dated, none of them were as blatantly sensual as Tom's. The texture of his skin around his eyes, slightly wrinkled, but not as much as they should be for forty seven years old. His eyes, so dark. Darker than his skin, even. The tight curly hair, kept short and slightly graying around the temples. And his lips. So thick and strong...and tender.

Cari broke the kiss and threw her arms around him. "Whatever you're comfortable with, Tom. I don't have a boyfriend, I don't want a boyfriend. Just... whatever we are."

"OK, Cari. That's good for me too."

"Would you like to sit down again, Tom."

Tom led her to the bench and they sat down. They didn't say anything, just looked out over the yard. Tom got up and got a blanket and covered them while they sat. Cari leaned into him, facing him. They kissed, hugged, and watched the sky lighten. She ran her hands lightly up and down his body.

"You really look and feel great, no matter what your age, Tom. How old are you, anyways."

"Mmm." Tom was nuzzling her neck. "I can't remember anything right now."

"No matter, you sexy old man." Her hands wandered down to his pants. She felt the bulge in front with a mixture of eager anticipation and trepidation. The truth was, she was almost a virgin. Except for her rapist, and her fingers, she'd never had anything in her vagina. She had given a few boys blow jobs, since high school, but otherwise didn't have a lot of experience. She struggled to unzip his fly and when she finally got it down she went back to kissing him. She reached her hand inside his pants and felt him through his underwear. He groaned as she gripped his hardness and stroked him, causing her to feel a rush of... she wasn't sure what. She'd never felt this much anticipation before, not just for 'it', but to please 'him'. This particular 'him' had more meaning for her than any other ever had.

While Cari was anticipating her experience, Tom was relishing the feel of her tight young skin. So smooth and taut. His hand was working it's way up her T-shirt caressing as it went, warming her up. He gasped when he felt her breast, so small, just filling his hand. She moaned aloud too, feeling his tenderness. The boys that she was used to, just grabbed and groped, almost hurting her. But Tom's softness was firing her up. Her skin tingled and the sensation in her nipples was almost unknown, almost an ache. They both groaned together when Tom's fingers lightly pinched her nipples at the same time her hand clasped his bare penis. Tom stood up in front of Cari and she reached for his cock.

"Oh, Tom. It's so hard." Honestly she was surprised at how hard he was. She'd always heard older guys had erection problems, so she wasn't expecting that. She pulled it through the hole in his underwear and stroked it for a minute while looking closely at it and she noticed a small bead of moisture at the tip. Looking up at Tom, she leaned forwards and licked the bead off, eliciting a moan from him. She licked all around the head, then slowly took his cock as deep as she could in her mouth. Cari loved the texture, hard as steel underneath, but soft as silk on the surface. She could feel it twitch and bob in her mouth as she caressed the underside with her tongue. The musky man smell made her feel weak, almost light headed. When she brought her hands up to fondle his balls and clench his shaft Tom shuddered.

Pulling himself away, he whispered, "I'm so close. Not yet." Tom kneeled down and pulled the blanket away from Cari's legs. First he ran his hands up and down her legs, outside her pyjama bottoms. The material was so light he could feel the definition in her muscles, smaller ones in her calves and the larger ones of her quadriceps and hamstrings. He pulled her forwards on the seat, then tried to work her pants down. She understood and lifted her pert bottom, allowing him access. Tom also pulled a corner of the blanket under her to protect her bum from the wooden bench seat, before seating her and removing one leg from her pants and panties. Tom liked the fact that she was wearing panties and not a thong. He thought thongs were too crass for every day use.

Being a man who appreciates the outdoors, Tom really enjoyed the scent that assailed him under the blanket. Fresh earth from the dewy ground, woody scents from the shrubs and bench, and the light, but unmistakable odour of a female in heat. As he slid his hands up between her thighs, lingering, stroking, he pressed outwards, spreading her legs. His tongue followed his hands, licking her soft flesh. He could feel her muscular thighs under the skin, and even feel the downy hairs on her legs. She tasted of soap, and sweat, and innocence. He couldn't see anything, but the pungent smell led his nose right where his tongue wanted to be. Yessss, right there.

Cari let out a grunt when she felt his nose touch her pussy, but a second later it was a deep guttural moan because, for the first time in her life, someone's tongue was on her pussy. The boys she'd sucked in college were eager for her services, but somehow never thought of reciprocating. She could feel Tom's tongue prying her inner labia away from the outer, where they had been pasted back by the secretions of her night time dreams and her morning activities. She pulled one leg up to rest her foot on the bench, giving Tom easier access. She gasped out loud when his tongue licked her from bottom to top.

Tom took her legs and held them apart, allowing him to concentrate on swabbing her with his tongue. He wasn't very subtle, knowing that she wouldn't need much to get her off. He was right. Within minutes her moaning increased to an alarming level.

"Ohhh! Oh, Tom!" Cari hissed. "That feels so good! No one's, unnghh. No one's ever, ugh, licked me there before. It feels, oh! Don't stop, ohh! Ahhhh, cumming, ohhhhh, fuuuuuck." Cari felt her hips hunching, shuddering of their own volition, then her legs and abdomen joined in the party by spasming uncontrollably. Her leg and ass muscles were clenched so tight it felt like they were getting stuck with pins and needles. Tom held her legs open with his elbows and held her pussy open with his fingers while his tongue worried her clit and the front edge of her G-spot.

Cari was looking around and getting scared. It felt like her head was attached to someone else's body, and she had no control over it, but she could feel it. Finally it all culminated in a series of convulsions that caused her foot to fall of the bench, forcing Tom away from her sweet cunny. Tom crawled out from under the blankets and sat beside her, holding her as her trembling subsided. As soon as she felt able, Cari slipped to her knees too. Ignoring the blanket she lay her upper body in Tom's lap and dove on his tumescent organ. She took it in both hands and slathered it completely with her saliva. She dropped her mouth right over him and took it as deep as she could. She rapidly bobbed her head up and down. Grasping his prick in her right hand, she started stroking him in a contrapuntal rhythm with her mouth until she could feel him get harder and swell a bit more. She pulled away and hissed at him, "Yesss, cum in my mouth." She took a few more strokes with her mouth and pulled away to say, "I want you to be the first guy I swallow."

That was enough, and Tom erupted with a slight cry, prompting Cari to plant her lips over the purple crown, filling her mouth with his seed. Cari savoured the musky juice pumping into her mouth. She felt a certain symbolism, binding her to this man. She made a show, as he looked down at her, of licking all the excess juice off his cock. When she was done she stood up and looked around to see if anyone was privy to their little romp, and it appeared they were alone. She turned away from Tom, so he could watch her ass, and put on her panties first, then her pyjamas, giving him a good look at her. She sat herself beside him and hugged him tightly, savouring the experience.

They didn't speak for a while until Cari said, "Thank you Tom. That was wonderful. What you did to me, and what you gave to me."

"Honey, I should thank you. That was exquisite. That's the best I've felt in years."

"I've got you beat." She gave him a squeeze. "That's the first I've ever felt like that."

Tom looked down at her in surprise. "You've never had an orgasm before? At your age?"

"Well, yeah. I have. A girlfriend taught me to masturbate years ago. And she did me a couple of times. But no one's ever gone down on me before. I never knew it would feel so good. I'm still trembling from it."

"Well, any time you want, say the word. There's nothing more I like than eating pussy."

"Hmmm, I'll take you up on that, quite often. Right now, though, I better get going." It was time for her Dad to get up, so she wanted to be in bed when he did. They shared another kiss, this one less passionate, but somehow more intimate.

"We'll see you later, then?"

"May called and wants me to take the day off. I'll see you tomorrow morning and after school, I'll be over."

"OK, see you then."

Cari got up and walked away, without a backward glance.

The next day Cari met Tom in the garden again. This time they just sat and talked, sometimes holding hands, sometimes cuddling. That afternoon Cari went home and did a few chores around her house. She helped her mother get supper ready, then went next door. She knocked on the door, and when there was no answer after several knocks she let herself in.

"Tom? MayBelle? It's Cari!" Cari called out. She started to worry as she looked over the ground floor of the house. Everything was quiet, so she crept up the stairs, afraid of what she might see. When she got to May's bedroom, the master bedroom, she was relieved to see them both there. May was sleeping, her heart rate monitor keeping time. Tom was sleeping also, sitting in the chair which he'd pulled up to the bed, his head resting on the bed. Cari pulled the door almost shut and went back downstairs. After putting a load of laundry in, she started supper for the three of them. When the supper was almost ready she prepared Tom's Earl Grey tea the way he liked it. A dollop of honey, with a splash of lemon juice. She took the tea and a fresh carafe of ice water up to the bedroom, tapping lightly on the door before she went in.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
191 Followers