An Uncommon Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

May was awake, watching Tom sleep, and she put a finger to her lips to indicate silence as Cari came in. Cari smiled at her and set Tom's tea down on the side table, poured May a glass of fresh, cool water, then helped her drink. When May was done, Cari lay beside her on the bed so she could speak quietly with her.

"How was your day, May?" Cari asked.

"It was a good day, child. I'm still here." She giggled, warming Cari's heart. "How was your test?"

"I did OK, I think. Chemistry is tough." Cari shrugged.

"Cari, Tom told me about yesterday morning" May said in a gentle voice.

"I'm sorry, May. I needed him, and I think he needed me too."

"That's OK, Cari. What I hate is that I can't do anything. And Tom is such a virile man. He'll be good for you, and I think you'll be good for him." May was already getting tired from talking, her voice getting hoarse, and weak.

"He's a sweet man, May. And you are a very special woman. If you ever have any discomfort from the situation, tell me. We'll stop."

"Rest now, and I'll come back with supper in a few minutes." Cari got up and woke Tom, gently. "Supper in 5 minutes, Tom."

"Hmm, yeah. OK." Tom muttered. He got up to check on May, who smiled dreamily at him. The pain meds were doing their job. After she woke up and took her medication there was a window of about 20 minutes before the meds kicked in. She handled the pain with an uncommon stoicism, but she could only handle so much. "I'll be up with dinner in a few minutes, Love."

When Tom got downstairs, Cari was making up two bed trays with dinner. He walked up behind Cari and gave her a hug from behind, kissing her neck. She cocked her head appreciatively and let him nuzzle her neck for a minute before moving away. She finished the trays then turned around and put her arms around his neck. She looked into his eyes for a second, then closed her eyes and moved in close. Tom enjoyed the alluring vision of a pretty woman waiting for her kiss, then granted her boon, softly touching their lips together. He felt her respond, opening her mouth to accept his tongue. She moaned softly and pressed her body against his. Tom could feel her hard nipples on his chest, certain she could feel his erection against her lower belly. He found out she could as she ground softly against him. She stopped the kiss and rested her forehead against his shoulder for a minute before pushing herself away.

Cari gave him a push, "Go. Have dinner. I'll see you after." She helped Tom take the meals upstairs, then left to do more housework. After eating her own dinner she did another load of laundry, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, and dusted the rec room, she was done for the day. Tom found her downstairs, preparing his and May's lunches for tomorrow. He walked up behind her again and kissed her neck.

"I can't thank you enough, Cari. You do so much more than simply help out around here." His hands wrapped around her and held her stomach, pulling her to him. Cari stopped what she was doing and clasped her hands over his, leaning back against him.

"Tom, I care deeply for you and MayBelle. You are more like family to me than my own family is sometimes. I just want to make things easier for you two, so you don't have to deal with the daily, mundane shit."

Tom's hands lowered to her hips, pulling her back to him. "I'm really starting to look at you differently though, Cari." Tom could feel Cari's bottom against his erection.

"Mmm, and I'm thinking the same way, Tom." Cari admitted.

"Sit down and have another tea while I finish this." She ground her ass against his hardness, feeling a thrill go through herself. "We can go sit in the rec room after."

Tom poured himself another cup from the pot and they talked about May's day. When Cari was finished cleaning up she took Tom's teacup and dumped it out. With a kiss she took his hands and led him into the rec room, sitting him down in the La-Z-Boy. She put some music on the radio, a satellite station with 80's rock, and started swaying in front of Tom. As she danced she caressed herself, running her hands up and down her body. After a few minutes of that she slowly removed her top and showed Tom the lacey bra she had put on. She danced over to him and bent over him.

"Do you like these, Tom?"

"I sure do," Tom asserted. "They are quite lovely."

Cari bent over and rubbed her breasts in his face, softly. She felt his tongue reach out and lick underneath the boundary of her bra.

"Tom." Cari's voice sounded strained. "Lick my boobies. Please?"

Tom pulled one cup down and laved her breast, slowly zeroing in on her nipple. He could hear her breathing get deeper the closer he got and when he closed his lips over her little nub and sucked, she moaned.

Cari stood back up and resumed her dancing. Her eyes were smoldering as she spun around and swiveled her hips in a figure eight pattern, all the while undoing her bra. She pulled the bra off and threw it over her shoulder, back at Tom. Tom caught the bra and brought it to his nose, inhaling Cari's scent, still staring at her backside. He let his eyes roam up and admired the muscles rippling under Cari's skin. She turned around abruptly and squeezed her breasts together to make her cleavage appear larger, then she leaned forward to give Tom access again. Tom's lips closed on a nipple and sucked while his hand reached for her other breast to stroke it. He stroked, pinched, tugged, and squeezed, then switched breasts. She was going wild.

Cari stood back up and stared in Tom's eyes as she slowly shimmied her hips and lowered her tight jeans. She could feel the cooler air on the wetness of her panties, and she reveled in the thought of showing Tom how excited she was. With her pants around her ankles she ran a finger up her slit, pressing the cotton into herself, then brought her fingers to her lips to lick them dry. She repeated the action, moaning softly, except she brought her finger to Tom's lips. When he avidly sucked her finger clean, almost fellating it, she dropped to her knees in front of him. She groaned impatiently trying to get his pants undone without much success.

"Fuck, I need more practice at this." Cari said as she sat back, Tom quickly finishing her task for her. She grabbed his pants and underwear, so when he lifted up she pulled them both straight down to his knees. She almost growled when she saw his cock, rigid and tall. She pushed Tom over so he was laying on his side, and she gazed at his cock. She'd never seen anything so beautiful. It was about 5 ½ inches long, with a slight upward curve near the base. Dark brown with a purplish head, veins running up the sides, it seemed to be pulsing with his heartbeat. She took it in her hand and marveled at the contrast. Her delicate white hand grasping this rampant, dark symbol of masculinity. She stroked it up and down a little, feeling the hardness within. She was fascinated, the way the sheath of his skin moved with her hand over the granite core. She could see him leaking from the tip so she leaned over and stuck her tongue out.

Tom was enthralled the way her tiny pink tongue looked, the tip reaching out to his dark member. She lapped up the glistening liquid and swirled her tongue around the head, as if trying to tease more out. It was cute, the way she was playing with him. It was almost like this was he first time she'd ever explored a man thoroughly. She sucked the head into her mouth, causing Tom to hiss.

"Ohhh yes, baby. That's it. Feels good." Tom praised her efforts. She looked into his eyes as she slowly lowered her mouth down his shaft. Tom reached out and tenderly stroked her jaw line and cheek as she sucked him, her head slowly bobbing up and down. She applied more lip tension on the upstroke and she could feel him approaching his critical point. She relaxed her mouth and slowed down, relieving his tension a bit.

"You like?" Cari asked him, smiling as she slowly stroked him.

"I do. You are a natural at this."

"I wanna try something else." she continued.

"Whatever you desire, little one."

Cari stood up and resumed dancing. She turned around as she swayed back and forth, hooked her fingers into her panties, and slowly worked them over her hips. When she got her panties below her butt she bent at the waist and pushed her panties down her legs. She heard Tom groan and when she looked back at him through her spread legs she was just in time to see him on his knees as his hands grabbed her ass cheeks. Cari put a hand on the floor to steady herself, because the feeling of his tongue probing her butt hole was almost enough to knock her over. She moaned as his tongue speared into her puckered orifice then licked over it from top to bottom.

Tom continued his oral assault by licking her pussy too. It put his neck at an awkward angle, but he was able to reach his tongue into her hole and savour her juices. He switched back to her anus and licked that for a few minutes while probing her pussy with his fingers.

"Tom?" he heard her quavering voice.

"Mmhmm?"

"Can you...ohhh. Can you put it in?"

"Put what in, dear one?"

"Oh, God Tom! I want your cock in me. Please?" Her voice had turned into a whine, and her ass was pushing back at him insistently.

"Do you have a condom?" Tom stood up and rubbed his cock along her slit, getting the head wet.

"I'm on the pill, and you're my first. Just.... just do it!"

"OK, are you ready, sweetness?" He poised his cock at her entrance, the plum coloured head probing her wetness.

In response, Cari pushed backwards taking Tom's rigid cock about an inch into her slithy snatch. "Oh, Tom!" she cried out. "It feels so good. Oh!"

Tom took hold of her hips, sliding his hands over her sexy back first. He pulled out and rubbed his dick up and down her pussy, gathering more moisture for the assault. Expecting resistance he went slow, but he encountered none. The only thing he felt was the amazing feeling of her tight pussy clutching his dick, the tightness being trumped by her slick juices. Finally he looked down and saw the curves of her ass tight up against his abdomen. Those same curves framed his dick as he withdrew, her glistening juices coating the shaft.

"Oh, fuck! Cumming!" Tom exclaimed, slamming his cock in and unloading his sperm inside Cari. His body shook with the sensation as he clutched her to him, feeling her pussy milking him.

Cari shook with pleasure. True, a lot of it was emotional, feeling a man she cared deeply about losing control and depositing his seed inside her. But the physical was gratifying too, the way his cock jumped and bucked with it's release. The feeling of his hands clawing at her hips desperately.

"God, Cari. I'm so sorry. I couldn't help..." Her finger on his lips silenced him. She stayed bent over for a second, enjoying the feeling of fullness, then she stood and wrapped her arms around him.

"Tom. It's OK. I understand. That was the most beautiful feeling in my life. The fact that I could cause that response in you made me feel so beautiful." She laid her head on his shoulder and hugged him tight. "Thank you." she whispered.

"Thank you, my little one. You made an old man feel young again."

Cari leaned back and looked in his face. "You are NOT an old man." She emphasized. "And judging by what I feel poking between my legs, you might be able to prove it to me again."

Cari's face grew somber for a minute. "You know, Tom." She reached up and stroked his face. "I wasn't exactly truthful when I said I was a virgin."

"That's OK, honey. I wouldn't expect you to be."

"No. I've never willingly had a man inside me. When I was a high school senior I was raped, by a man from church. Until you, I've never been really close to any man. Never trusted anyone to get this close." Cari was teary eyed as she stroked Tom's face, peering deeply into his eyes. "Thank you, my prince, for showing me how great it can be."

Tom struggled to control his emotions. He was furious for the wrong that was done to her, yet thankful that he'd had the opportunity to be with Cari. He bent over and kissed her deeply as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He could feel his suddenly resurgent erection teasing at Cari's cleft, and when his hips flexed of their own accord and she felt his dick, she raised one leg and put it behind Tom, drawing him towards her again.

"Dad! You there?"

Cari and Tom looked at each other in shock. What was Ariel doing here at this time of night? Cari dropped her leg.

"Go! Fruit cellar!" Cari hissed.

Tom scooped up his clothes and rushed through his workshop to the fruit cellar. He closed the door behind him and stood, buck naked, ass against the rough timber of the door.

Cari had pulled her panties and top on and was unfurling the blanket when Ariel came down the steps. She faced Ariel and held the blanket up to her chest. Seizing the bull by the horns she asked hesitantly. "Are you alone?"

"Yes, I'm alone. Where's Dad? What are you doing?"

"Good. I was afraid your boyfriend was with you." She dropped the blanket and started arranging it on the couch, seeming oblivious to the fact she was just wearing her panties down below.

Ariel gaped at her astounded. "Umm, I dropped him, tonight actually. We had a huge fight in a restaurant. Big asshole. Huge."

Ariel twirled a hair with her fingers, nervously. "Umm, why are you standing in Dad's rec room just wearing your panties? Where's Dad?" She looked around as if to bring him out of hiding.

"He's not here. C'mon, sit down." Cari patted the chair beside the couch she was on. "That's why I'm sleeping over. I sleep nude, at home. I figured I'd leave my panties and shirt on, here." She laughed disarmingly.

Ariel still looked a little skeptical, but she came into the room and dropped her oversize purse on the end table and took off her jacket.

"Your Dad's gone out, just for a beer and some darts. Some guy named Bill, Biff, something."

Cari got up and went to the beer fridge. "You want something?" she asked Ariel, nodding at the fridge.

"Yeah. That fucker pissed me off so much." She took a swig of the cooler Cari handed her. "He wanted me to set up a threesome with my girlfriend, Amy."

"You didn't want to?"

"I might have." Ariel admitted. "But he went on and on about her tits. OK, I get it. Mine aren't that big. But he actually said hers arebetterthan mine. I mean, what the fuck is that?" She took another swig and looked at her suddenly empty bottle. "And it's not the first time he's said something deprecatory about my body."

Cari got up to get her another cooler, but when she bent over at the fridge she could suddenly feel the cool air on her wet panties. She looked back between her legs and saw Ariel looking at her wetness.

"Shit." She said as she sat down.

"Not even gonna ask, girl." Ariel put her hand up as if to stop Cari's explanation.

"No!" Cari said. "It's not what you think."

"I don't know what to think, Cari." Ariel looked at her suspiciously.

"I had a hook up before I came here. Friends with benefits kind of thing, and I was just sitting here daydreaming about him when you started down the stairs." Cari looked down embarrassed.

"Hah! That's OK, girl. I flicked my bean many times on that couch. With our bedrooms so close together in our last house I had no privacy, so I'd go down to the rec room after everyone was asleep and do myself. Sometimes I do that here when I stayed over."

Cari looked up in amazement at Ariel's admission. They'd been very friendly, but never really close.

"In fact," Ariel looked around. "Would you like to do it, here?"

Cari almost fell over. "You mean have sex with you? Here?"

"Well, no. Not sex, just, you know jill-off. Masturbate."

"I don't know, Ariel. We don't really know each other that well. What if your Dad..."

"He won't be home for ages. When he goes out for darts, he tends to lose track of time." Ariel stood up and removed her sweater. Her breasts where encased in a lacey royal blue bra with red trim. She slowly eased her slacks down while watching Cari's face.

Cari was transfixed. What was it with this family, that they seemed to want to have sex around her? And Ariel was beautiful, to boot. Her skin wasn't as dark as her Dad's, but she was just as well built. Clean limbed with fine facial features, her beauty was almost ethereal. Cari couldn't help herself as her vision was drawn to the royal blue, high cut panties Ariel was wearing. There was a dark spot at her crotch and Cari felt a tingle of arousal knowing she was going to see another girls delicates for the first time in years.

Ariel took her bra off, massaging the ache of confinement out of them. She wasn't large, maybe a B cup, but they looked plenty big on her athletic body. She let out a moan as she walked over to the couch and sat on the end, her back against the armrest facing Cari.

"Well?" Ariel asked. "I hope you're going to join me or I'm really gonna feel like an ass." She started stroking the outer edges of her breasts, soft, long strokes with just her finger tips.

"I'm not sure about this, Ariel." Despite her protestations Cari removed her top.

"Mmm, you look beautiful. You're so cute. I can see why Dad likes having you around. I think he has a crush on you." Ariel's hands separated, one focusing on her breasts, cupping them and teasing the nipples. Her other hand meandered down to her panties, feather light touches on her bare skin.

Cari was trying to resist but her hands, which had been gripping her legs, started moving of their own accord. Soft caresses as she watched the beautiful black girl sitting across from her. Cari moved so she was mirroring Ariel's position with one leg along the bottom of the seat back and the other foot on the floor. She stroked a thigh with one hand while her other squeezed her nipples, hard. She might have declined Ariel's advances if she hadn't been so aroused from her intercourse, and then near repeat, with Tom.

"Do you like my boobs?" Ariel asked in a husky voice. "They're almost like yours."

Ariel had been stroking herself outside the panties. She moved her hand to the hollow between her thigh and her groin, stroking it with her finger nail. She pinched her nipple with her other hand, eliciting a groan.

"Do you like them, Cari?"

"Ohh, yes. They're beautiful."

"So are yours." Ariel slipped a finger under the leg elastic of her panties. She tensed as her finger came in contact with her pussy lips. Stroking her pussy up and down, she asked, "Would you... would you like to touch them Cari." A hiss escaped her lips as a finger dipped inside herself. She pulled her finger out and licked the wetness she'd gathered.

Now it was Cari's turn to groan as she imagined tasting Ariel's finger.

"Umm, what?"

"I asked," Ariel flicked her nipples and moaned again. "if you'd like to touch my nipples."

Cari's heart hammered in her chest. Her erstwhile lover was hiding in a cold room while his daughter was making a move on her. But she was consumed by lust, a fire kindled by the aforementioned lover, then stoked by the vixen in front of her. She got up on her knees and leaned forward, reaching for Ariel's chocolate colored mounds, caressing them softly. Cari watched the response in Ariel's eyes, her sudden squint then her sharp breath.

In return Ariel pulled her finger from her pussy and held it under Cari's nose. She gasped again as Cari enveloped that finger with her mouth and sucked the juice off. Ariel felt her pussy clench in response.

Cari leaned over, bringing her face closer and closer to Ariel's, waiting to see if Ariel would flinch. With their eyes locked Cari touched her lips to Ariel's. She could taste the alcohol on her breath, along with a hint of Caesar salad. Cari flicked her tongue out and caressed Ariel's lip, feeling the shape and texture. Almost like her dad's.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers