An Uncommon Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

"Oh, my fucking god." Cari thought. "How twisted am I comparing her lips to her father's?"

"Mmm, Ariel." Cari murmured. Then she captured Ariel's top lip in her mouth, tugging on it, licking it.

"Oh, Cari. We really shouldn't be doing this." Ariel moaned. "But I want you."

Ariel reached out a hand as they kissed and slid it into Cari's panties.

"Mmhmm, you want this too. You're so wet." Ariel sat up and pushed Cari backwards until she was laying on her back. She grabbed hold of Cari's panties and pulled, sliding them down her legs. Ariel hissed through her teeth as she slid her hands down Cari's thighs.

"I do like white pussy" Ariel grinned as she leaned down to lick Cari's labia from bottom to top, gathering juices in her mouth. Cari moaned again and bit her bottom lip. She could see a string of juices reaching from Ariel's mouth to Cari's pussy. Ariel lay face down on the couch and buried her face in Cari's pussy, licking deeply and flicking her tongue over the clit. Ariel found her nose was at just the right position to worry at Cari's clit while her long tongue delved into her crevice.

"I found some evidence here, Cari."

Cari looked down at her. "Huh?"

Ariel laughed. "Seems your fuck buddy left something in here for me."

Cari could see a string of cum from her pussy to Ariel's lip. As she watched, Ariel licked it up.

"Mmm, tasty." Ariel said with a gleam in her eye before she dove back down.

Cari pinched her nipples with her hands and thrashed her head back and forth, shuddering at the thought of what Ariel just did. She looked up, back over Ariel's shoulder and saw Tom standing in the doorway. Mortified, she tried to stop, but Ariel was too good. Cari's hands were weak trying to push Ariel away. Then Cari saw Tom pull his cock out of his pants and stare into Cari's eyes as he stroked. Her eyes fixated on his cock, her crisis was coming quickly. She guided Ariel's head with her hands as she started pumping her hips.

"Oh, Ariel! Oh, I'm... I'm gonna c... gonna cum! Ahhhh!" Cari screeched as the orgasm washed over her. Her eyes clamped shut.

"Oh fuck! Oohh fuuck! Fuck, Tom! Fuuck!" As soon as she said it her eyes flashed open. Tom's cock was spurting on the floor inside his rapidly stroking fist as his eyes flashed too. Fortunately Ariel didn't flicker in her ministrations, and Cari finished her orgasm without further incident, as Tom winked at her and snuck up the stairs.

"Oh, Ariel, that was soo good." Cari sat up and pulled Ariel up for a passionate kiss.

"I've never been eaten like that before. Can I try it with you?"

"I can't wait." Ariel moaned, laying back and spreading her legs.

Cari mimicked Ariel's formula, caressing her thighs and easing her way down to Ariel's pussy. She spread Ariel's lips apart with her fingers and looked at her pink hole, oozing moisture. This was the first pussy she'd seen in years. The scent was heady, filling her nostrils and bringing back memories of her friend, years ago. She could see Ariel's tunnel, pulsating minutely with her arousal. Cari dipped her head and licked either side of the hole. She loved the texture, the delicateness. She sucked each lip in turn, working it with her tongue and lips, as Ariel's hips slowly churned.

Cari put her hands under Ariel's butt cheeks, lifting them up a bit. She could feel the muscles flexing and it sent a thrill into her own pussy. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could and penetrated Ariel's tight little hole. Inspired, she planted her face and slurped, slathering her face with Ariel's juices. Cari moved her hands to Ariel's thighs and pushed her legs up, knees towards her head. She dove her tongue into Ariel's butt and tried to spear as deeply as she could. As she was working her way in she took a finger and slid it into Ariel's pussy. She couldn't get the angle to work the G-spot the way she wanted to so she just inserted another finger and thrust back and forth. When Cari added a thumb onto Ariel's clit, she hit the jackpot.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! Work my cunt. Oh, baby, you're so good."

Cari was enthused by Ariel's praise and worked hard to prolong her ecstasy. Only when she felt Ariel couldn't handle anymore did she let off, slowly reducing her motions until it was all just gentle caresses. She softly kissed all around Ariel's pussy except for her clit, and lapped at the juices that had leaked down over Ariel's bum. After a minute she climbed up on top of Ariel and gave her a deep kiss.

Cari looked into Ariel's eyes and whispered, "Thank you. Thank you for letting me do that. It was so much fun."

Ariel giggled at her. "Yes, it was. And after that orgasm, I should be thanking you. You must have a lot of girlfriend's."

Cari laughed, "Nope. One guy fuck buddy. That's it really. I've sucked a few cocks, and me and a girl masturbated together when I was younger. But you are the first girl I've ever eaten."

"So, your fuck buddy. Do I know him?" Ariel was curious.

Cari laid on top of Ariel and avoided her gaze. "Nope. Well, I doubt it anyways. Why?"

"What's his name, Cari."

Thinking fast, Cari said, "Todd. And that's all I I'm sayin." Cari's voice took on a strident tone towards the end.

"OK, OK, OK. Just curious." Ariel put up her hands in protest, grinning.

"What?" Cari pouted. "What are you laughing at?"

"I'm not laughing, girl. I just think it's funny that, when you were cumming, oh so goood, you called out my Dad's name."

Again, Cari was mortified. "I did not!" she protested.

"You did. Your fuck buddy's name is Todd. I distinctly heard you call out Tom. You have the hots for my Dad, don't you?"

"I don't. That's not funny!" Cari made to get up, but Ariel held her close. "Let me up, Ariel!"

Ariel grabbed Cari's hands and held them over her head, keeping her close. She leaned up and kissed Cari and whispered, "It's OK if you do. A lot of my other friends have said how hot he is. Doesn't do anything for me, but..."

"Ariel. That's nasty. He's your Dad. He's old."

"He's not that old, sugar." Ariel let Ariel up, then rose herself and ran her fingers through Cari's hair. "Besides, I've seen the way you two look at each other. Your charms haven't gone un-noticed. If you guys do do anything, just don't let Mom know."

"Ariel, we're not..."

Ariel interrupted as she started to get dressed. "Save it, sweetie. I think you are, and I think that was Dad's cum I tasted in you. Which is kinda hot in a sick sort of way." she mused. "What I'm saying is, I don't care. I think it's good for both of you. I'm not sure how Mary and Clifford will feel, so you better watch it around them."

Ariel leaned over Cari and cupped her face in her hands, staring in her eyes. "Just be good to him, and go easy on him when you're done. I gotta run."

"Thank you, Ariel. For understanding."

"That's OK, Cari. I really do believe you would be the same with me. Besides," Ariel continued with a gleam in her eye. "I'm hoping to continue enjoying your tight little body myself."

Ariel got up and gathered her things. After giving Cari a little kiss, she left. By now it was 11:30 and too late for Cari to be going into her own house. She'd slept over here many times before so she just pulled out a blanket and bedded down on the couch. She was just dozing off when she sensed a presence beside her.

She sat up quickly, "Hunh? What?"

"Shshsh, it's just me, Cari." Tom spoke softly.

"Tom. I thought you'd gone to bed." She sat up and hugged herself to him. "I'm so sorry about Ariel. We were drinking, and she was upset, one thing led to another."

"That's OK. I have to admit, it was pretty hot."

"She knows about us, Tom. She sensed it, and she tasted your cum. And," Cari giggled, "When I came, I called your name."

"That's.... I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's hot, in a way. Dirty."

"Your daughter thinks you're hot, Tom. Do you find that hot. She thought eating your cum was hot too."

"Hah! OK, I'm sure I don't need to hear anymore."

"I think you're hot too, Tom. Are you going back to bed?" Cari snuggled into his shoulder.

"Don't tell me you're still horny, you little slut." Tom bent over to give her a kiss.

"You did this to me. I was fine until I met you." Cari moaned.

"Can you get it up again, old man?" She reached for his groin to check his status.

"Old man!" Tom roared, standing up. "I'll show you who's old!"

Tom reached down and lifted Cari up as she squealed. He stood her up and bent her over, tearing her panties down. Cari heard his shorts and underwear slide down his legs and felt his cock poking at her pudendum. She moaned, "Oh, Tom. Yesss."

"Do you want it, Cari? You have to ask for it. After what I just saw, I'm not sure you want cock or pussy."

"Oh God, Tom." Cari's voice was trembling with need. "I need your cock, now. Oh please, fuck me." Then Cari let out another deep groan as his cock slid into her.

"Oh, Tom, that feels so good. Am I tight enough for you?" Tom started driving into her. Driving hard, but with a slow frequency.

"Oh yes, baby. You're so tight. I love the way your pussy squeezes my dick."

"Tom, oh! Fuck me! Hard!" Cari was whining her need. Tom suddenly sped up his fucking and Cari could hear his hips slapping her ass.

"Oh, Tom. Tom, I'm gonna cum." She ground her ass against him, clenching with her pussy. "Toooomm!" Her body was in control as she tried drawing his cum out with her pussy.

Tom had stopped because he didn't want to cum yet, but Cari's clenching pussy triggered his explosion.

"Oh fuck, Cari. Here it comes." It felt as if his balls were pumping every cell in his body through his organ, leaving him gasping for breath. He slumped over her back for a second, then fell sideways onto the couch, pulling her sideways and back with him. He was left sitting on the couch with her sitting on his lap, leaning against the couch back, his cock still in her.

"Cari, lets go to bed. I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Are you sure, Tom?"

"Yes." He pushed her up and gathered her clothes and the baby monitor that was used to listen for MayBelle's beckoning.

"Let's go to bed." He took her hand and they went to the spare bedroom where Tom was sleeping, next to MayBelle's room.

Cari hesitated. "I'm not sure I should be doing this. It doesn't feel right."

"Cari, anything we've done would be construed as far worse than what we're about to do."

"I don't think so, Tom. This is imposing in MayBelle's home. The same, but different."

"You were right, May!" Tom hollered.

Cari looked at him like he was crazy. "Tom!" she hissed. "Sshhh."

Then Cari heard over the monitor, MayBelle's feeble voice, "Cari, come here for a second."

Cari looked at Tom, then released his hand and opened May's door.

"What are you doing awake, May? Are you OK?" Cari approached the bed, at once afraid, yet concerned.

"Yes, child. I'm OK. I heard Tom come upstairs earlier, so we talked while he waited for Ariel to leave. We throw a cloth over the baby monitor so no one can hear us."

Cari was flabbergasted. Apparently May knew about her tryst with Ariel.

"I just want you to know, Cari, that I think of you as sort of one of the family. Maybe not my equal, but more than a friend, to us both. Now, go keep my husband warm." With that May reclined from the semi-sitting position she'd been in and appeared to sleep.

Cari stood beside her with tears running down her cheeks. "Dear God, May." She whispered. She bent over and gave May a lingering kiss on the cheek. "You are quite a woman." Cari stood and checked May's water flask for ice, and checked the humidifier for water, then quietly left. She found Tom still waiting in the hallway. She threw herself into his arms, bawling on his shoulder.

"Oh, Tom. I feel so awful. I'm such a slut, and she's such a wonderful woman." She sobbed uncontrollably for several minutes while Tom stroked her hair and back. When she'd calmed down, Tom opened his bedroom door and led her in. He stripped to his underwear and Cari stripped to her panties, then they climbed in to bed.

"Cari. May is a wonderful woman. She is loving, kind, and perceptive. She's also a pragmatist. She wants for us to be happy, so we can comfort each other through this. What happens after that isn't her concern, so much."

Cari rolled to face away from Tom, but spooned up to him so her butt was against his crotch. "Good night, Tom."

Tom sighed and kissed the back of her head. "Good night, my sweet." He wrapped his arm over her, under her breast and they fell asleep.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers